• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Grown Up part 2 (f/f ff/m)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Same smoky bar. Same college students parading in to drink away their vast knowledge of whatever they are studying and different flavors of Ramen and condoms. I am on my fifth Budweiser, and looser with every sip. I suppose that's the point but I was still dazed over my experience with Lindsay several weeks earlier. I haven't been in this bar since that night but this night was different. I wasn't here alone. I was with Gina. Gina is a girl I met in the concession line at a vintage theater in the town I lived in. There was a special screening of “Pulp Fiction”. I have a soft spot for any girl who loves Tarantino.

Gina sits across from me. Her Captain and Coke must be hitting her a little hard. She is beautiful though. I normally don't like girls with black hair, but the effervescent curves and creamy skin would have made any man sweat. Her almond eyes had a slight sparkle in them from the lights on the stage.

Karaoke night at the bar was always interesting. Listening to people butcher classics and taking bets on whether the blond bimbo clique would sign up for “Wannabe” by The Spice Girls or The Fugees overrated cover of Roberta Flack's “Killing Me Softly”.

“It could be worse.” She muttered. “Could have been “Surfin Bird”.

I chuckled.

“True. Very true.”

It was our fourth date. We had not slept together yet. I was afraid to tell her about my tickling fetish that Lindsay had induced in me when I was a child she babysat. And in many ways, was trying to get my last encounter with Lindsay out of my head. The thrill had been almost too much to bear. How could I move on and get the same thrill from someone else? The question troubled me deeply.

“Are you okay?” Gina asked. She was a very caring girl, I had noticed.

“Yeah, sorry. I just zoned out a bit there.”

“Oh no you don't. Next time you start to zone out, I will have to just start loudly talking about sex and get your attention again.” She smiled.

I answered back sarcastically. “How terrible would that be?”

We both shared a quiet laugh.

“I can read your mind you know.” She said with a mock tone.

“Is that so?” I played along. She was so alluring when she tried to flirt. Especially because she didn't need to try.

“Yep, I can tell you exactly what you are thinking.”

“Okay, I'll bite.”

“Oooh, kinky.” She joked. “You want to go up there and sing me a song.”

I laughed again. Well played, Gina.

“And what song do I want to sing?” I glanced down as she flipped through the book that made up the song list.

Mighty quick hands she has there.

She started giggling at one of the titles. This ought to be good.

“What song is it?” I asked warily.

She held up the book and pointed out the title.

“Ha! Yeah, good luck getting me to do that!” I insisted.

“Please...” She pouted.

“Uh uh, no way in Hell am I doing that. Absolutely not. You have a better chance of getting me to watch “The Notebook” again than you do of getting me to do that song in front of all these people. It will never happen.”

“Oh...” She queried curiously. “Even if I told you that after this, I would fuck your brains out if you did?”

I immediately grabbed a slip and pen to fill out the song that would buy me access to Gina's jungle book.

The song was “The Groove Line” by Heatwave.

After the bar, we went back to my apartment. Things were going rather smoothly. While getting out of the car I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching Claire and I. But I shrugged it off. We made our way to the door.

We quickly found our way to my sofa. I playfully pushed her down on her back, causing her to squeal happily. I climbed on top of her. I could feel the warmth coming from her crotch through her jeans. I kissed her neck, causing her to giggle.

“That tickles.” she said sweetly. Music to my ears. My erection was swelling even more. Suddenly there was a knock at my door.

“Damn it. This had better be Publisher's Clearing House with a big ass check or it's on.”

I got up to see who was knocking on my door at 1 in the morning. Gina watched intently from the couch. She giggled a little. Too much to drink possibly.

To quote Edgar Allen Poe...

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,
“Sir,” said I, “or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;
But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,
And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,
That I scarce was sure I heard you” — here I opened wide the door; ——

It was Lindsay, and nothing more. She had a backpack slung over one shoulder and a mischievous smile on her face.

“What? What are you doing here?” I felt a cuff close around my left wrist. Gina quickly had both wrists cuffed before I could react.

Mighty quick hands she has there.

“Now now now...” Lindsay pleaded as she shut the door behind her. “Chill out. Neither of us is wanting to hurt you, Tiger.”

“Tiger?” Gina asked quizzically.

Lindsay smiled. “Yeah, I used to call him that all the time, Babe.”

Lindsay turned back to face me.

“I want to play a game. I am thinking bedroom.”

“I am in agreement.” Gina chimed in.

Before I knew it, I was tied spread eagle to yet another bed. Naked like before. I had noticed Gina blush a little when she caught a glimpse of my cock. She wanted me as much as I wanted her. Lindsay had gone into the bathroom. Gina lit a cigarette and blew the wonderful smoke in a light cloud that surrounded her, giving her an almost ethereal look.

“Wanna tell me what's going on?” I asked.

Gina smiled.

“Lindsay and I are in the same film history class.”

'Of course', I thought. Tarantino fan bumps into me in a vintage theater instead of going to the multiplex to see “Paranormal Activity 17” or however many of those there are. Should have tipped me off. What can I say? I am a sucker for women.

Then it hit me: Does she know? How much has Lindsay told her?

I felt my cheeks blush with embarrassment.

“Um...” I started, “Has she told you anything... interesting about... anything?” I felt so stupid.

“Not much, Tiger.” Lindsay walked back into the bedroom. She was wearing that damned feather outfit. He purple plumes danced as she walked, tickling the air. Watching them wave around excited me a little, but I tried to fight the arousal. I didn't want to weird out Gina. What would she say if I told her the tickle monster could make me cum? She would either give me the look of someone who had just opened the ark of the covenant, or she would laugh her ass off.

“Gina, would you do me a favor and sit to Andy's left?” Lindsay asked sweetly.

“Sure thing, Hon.” Gina put the cig out in an ashtray I kept on my dresser and walked sensually over to the other side of the bed. She sat down at my side and folded her hands in her lap.

Lindsay walked over and sat on my right. One on each side. I was trying so hard to fight my arousal.

“Now, Gina. I think we should give Andy a better view than this. Don't you?” Lindsay asked with a wink.

“Oh yeah, definitely.” Gina took her tee-shirt off revealing D breasts confined in a black bra. Than the clasps snapped off. The bra fell down... and I was gazing at the most perfect chest I had ever seen. Next to Lindsay's anyway.

“You have such cute tiny nipples, Gina.” Lindsay pointed out.

“I know. I love em.” Gina replied, bouncing her tits a little. “They are really sensitive too.”

“Oh?” Lindsay seemed like she was gong somewhere with this. It was getting harder and harder to stay flaccid, especially with those breasts hanging in front of my face. “Can I feel?”

“Sure.”

Oh my God. I watched Lindsay reach her fingertips out and casually stroke Gina's chest. Gina smiled, obviously enjoying the sensations. Then Lindsay's two index fingers lazily stroked Gina's nipples.

“Hehehehee” Gina giggled.

Lindsay continued this for a few more seconds and then stopped and led Gina's glance to me.

“Now, isn't it interesting, Gina? I walk into the room in this outfit, we surround Andy's naked and bound body, you show him your tits, but it wasn't until I tickled you that we had liftoff?” She pointed to my erection. I blushed. The cat was out of the bag.

“Why is that?” Gina asked.

Lindsay smiled and leaned over to whisper the whole dirty business into Gina's ear. All I could do was watch Gina's face. She smiled at me like a mother would when catching her child in a lie. My face was red hot. This was almost too much.

Lindsay pulled back away and giggled.

“I am serious. Watch his penis...” Lindsay said as she turned and looked me right in the eye. Gina looked down at my cock. Lindsay licked her lips teasingly as she stared at me. Looking into my soul.

“Coochie...”

“Far out!” Gina said happily. “His cock twitched. Let me try.”

Gina turned and looked at me.

“Coochie...”

Lindsay laughed. “It happened again.”

“Oh my God, he is beat red.” Gina pointed out.

“Yeah, well I think he is a little embarrassed.” Lindsay added.

“Baby...” Gina leaned down and kissed my cheek. “Don't be embarrassed. I think it's cute. Tickle tickle.”

I felt her nails skitter across my tummy.

“Heheeheheheheheehe”

“There you go. Back to feeling better. Look at that grin.”

Lindsay cut in.

“I think we should have some fun with him. I don't think he would object to it. How about it, Tiger?”

I heard the word 'yes' escape my lips. Followed closely by 'Please'. I expected that but then heard myself close with 'Tickle Monster'.

I couldn't believe I said that out loud! I quickly looked over at Gina and saw her giggle.

“You are so fucking adorable, Andy.” She smiled and egan to trace her nails up and down my sides making me squirm.

“Heheheheehehehee” I pulled to the right to escape the tickles but then Lindsay just repeated the same tickle on my other side so I pulled back towards Gina again. They 'passed' me back and forth like this for a little while.

“Hot potato! Hot potato!” They both teased and laughed.

“Stoohohohohohohohohohoppp!” I pleaded.

“Hey, I got a good idea!” Gina said.

“What's up?” Lindsay inquired.

“Are his feet ticklish?”

Are they? As far back as I can remember, I don't think anyone has tickled my feet. Even Lindsay usually just punished my upper body.

“I have no idea.” Lindsay admitted. “Virgin territory. How fun. Let's find out”

They both reached an arm down and drew a finger up my two soles.

“Heheheheheheheehehehe”

“Oooooh. What a reaction. I guess they are.” Lindsay joked.

Gina stopped and Lindsay shifted to take over the foot tickling duties. She spidered her fingers all over my soles and the tops of my feet. Right beneath my toes had me laughing in a higher pitch so she stayed there for a little while. Gina looked at me.

“You didn't tell me you had bugs in this apartment you messy boy.” She said accusingly.

“I Dohohohohohohoon't” I claimed between giggles. Lindsay was having a field day with my heels.

“You lie, Sweetheart.” Gina wagged a finger at me. “I hear a whole group of bugs even as we speak.”

“Whahahahhahahat are yooohooohhouuu talking about?”

“I'm talking about the TICKLE BUGS!”

With that she ever so gently teased my armpits and ribs with quick little strokes. It felt like insects were scurrying up and down my body. I howled with laughter.

“Tickle tickle tickle! My Lord there are hundreds of them. All over your feet and under your toes too.”

“HAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA” I couldn't take much more of both the feet and the underarms. I felt like I would pass out. They both quickly stopped to let me catch my breath. Gina had the look of complete lust in her eyes at this point. I could see her nipples were as stiff as my cock and I could smell her pussy. Tickling me was turning her on!

“I want him. I want him now, Lindsay.”

“Then take him.” Lindsay said simply.

Gina jumped off the bed and ripped off her jeans and underwear. She then climbed on top of me and slid down slowly on my raging hard-on. We both gasped. She started rocking away on top of me. Lindsay came up to me and sat down on the bed. She took two fingertips and gently swirled ad poked them under my arms.

“Coochie coo, Tiger. Tickle tickle tickle.”

I felt Gina's fingers tickle my balls. After a few moments, she came hard. Her moans were sure to wake the neighbors. She kept tickling my scrotum and Lindsay kept teasing my armpits. Lindsay wouldn't stop talking. It was making the tickling worse.

“Tickle tickle tickle, Tiger. You gonna show us how much you love this? Come on... show the Tickle Monster how much you love being fucked and tickled mercilessly. Coochie coochie coo! Tickle tickle! You can't last too much longer...”

One of Gina's fingers randomly stroked my asshole. I jumped so Gina repeated the motion. She came for the second time. She screamed with pleasure. Lindsay kept talking.

“Coochie coo... The Tickle Monster's got you!

She stopped tickling my underarms and brought her head to my bellybutton.

“Time to pop, baby!”

Lindsay blew a hard raspberry in my bellybutton. I don't know why, but that did it. I shot my load deep into Gina causing her to cum again.

Lindsay laughed and sat up. After a few minutes passed, Gina got off of me and they both untied me. Even though she had trouble walking, Gina untied my feet while Lindsay uncuffed my hands. They both then layed on either side of me. Gina was passed out in a matter of seconds and Lindsay soon followed. I wrapped one arm around each of them. My girls. I am too fucking lucky...

LMAO. Just realized I wrote the wrong name at one point. Thank you, Captain Morgan.

I like how you captured that crazy thing with tickling sometimes. There could be two girls in the room naked and you think, "huh, Wonder where she's ticklish?"

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back