• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My latest story and a link to my archives.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Enjoy and feel free to leave a comment.

You Don’t Know
Inspired by rebeccasummers,
written by ticklishscribe,
c.

Your two friends Amy and Miranda see you quivering; wondering; desperately wanting to ask them what they’re going to do to you and why they’re going to do it to you. They are quivering as well, as I now know that all of their fantasies are about to come true and their ravenous hunger to tickle you far more sensually then ever before is about to be fed. I wanted to tickle you senseless and today I suddenly found out that they wanted to tickle senseless as well and have patiently been waiting for just the right moment.

Apparently I became was just the right moment, as you had inadvertently left lying around, the tickling story I had written about you. The story they had both read with great interest, savoring each page as new tickle information surfaces. What had interested them most is your tickling story profile that appeared before the story and this had them reading every word and even reading between the lines.

Now seeing you tied spread eagled before us, wearing only your sneaks and a killer bikini, but then again what bikini doesn’t look killer on you, you are so beautiful that we all have shallow breath and dry throats. We have such a fervid want to tickle you and now the opportunity has arisen. Again our thoughts and yearnings to tickle you senseless are deep, fervid and ravenous.

“No, no no… you can’t do this,” you barely say between breaths, “fuck, shit please no.”

“I think we’ll take you’re no as a yes shall I?” I answer,
‘It’s tummy time’ I think to myself and I dip my left index finger into your button and wriggle it about and this has you scream and writhe about. Miranda grabs your arms and holds them down, holding your upper body still and as I continue to wriggle your button, another single finger strokes the lower part of your tummy from side to side. Your eyes are clenched tight, your mouth is open wide with laughter and you are now trying to buck. We all know you can’t handle this and laugh at you. Suddenly I spider ten fingers all over your tummy and again you scream, laugh loud and try to buck even more. My fingers press lightly but firmly and this has your laughter non stop, which pleases us no end.

“Shall we two time tummy her?” Miranda asks”

I continue spidering as she dips her finger into your button and pistons rapidly. Instantly you hiccup into more intense laughter and your body spasms erratically. My spidery fingers travel up and down your sides then move inward and circle her pistoning finger. You are screaming and bucking but it isn’t difficult for us to follow you and so we make you scream more. Your skin is so soft it works against you as our stroking is incessant and your screams are almost one long one. The stud you’re wearing in your button is also working against you and I watch as Miranda repeatedly circles it.

“I want to undo this knot of yours Rebecca, as the only knots I want to see on you are the ones on your hands and feet.”

“And I want to see your tummy taken to the razor’s edge, jacked up against the wall and kept there for hours.”

You can’t help having a deliciously taught virgin tummy and we can’t help tickling it. I can’t help tickling across your bikini panty line while letting my other hand tickle your mound. I can feel its arousal, feel the first traces of a wetness that begins to give you away and I let five fingers creep slightly under the waistband. You scream louder as Miranda’s fingers get a little firmer and all ten of them now tease your button. I now let two fingers slide up and down either side of your lips and instantly you begin swearing fuck and shit and then begging again. You are loosing the battle of wills as I am trying to get your rocks off and she is trying to divide your senses while it happens.
“Have you a problem Rebecca?

I stop immediately and let Miranda continue on your tummy, watching with delight as she now wriggles two fingers inside the button and you buck even more. Your reactions are just too exquisite for words and they only make us want to tickle you more and more.
You scream again as Miranda lightly spiders up off your tummy, fans out across your ribs and into your armpits and I know her nails are killers to you. She lightly spiders around the outer edges then zooms into the deepest recesses. You shriek and buck as her torturous fingers find every spot and sensually glide over it then back again.

I motion to Amy and mouth the word button and raspberry and instantly you shriek again as her lips meet your button and she blows a big one. Miranda laughs at you and my fingers begin dancing on your ribs. Once again you’re screwed and you know it and so do we. Amy blows another one and again you shriek and begin begging profusely. Miranda laughs at you again and tickles more. Are you at the end of your rope I am wondering? Will you suddenly collapse and give up or will you continue this futile fight that you are trapped in.

“You have the perfect tummy sweetness. Taught, silky soft and oh so ticklish. Dare we even leave this area?”

Miranda comes to one side of you and both she and Amy give you three simultaneous raspberries which cause you to scream and buck like crazy. To add to your torment they then spider your tummy with ten fingers each and this has your begging fall into illegible speech. I knew that they wanted to tickle you but I didn’t know they would be this intense to being almost cruel. You are out of your mind with hysteria, screaming, uttering illegible words and violently pulling at your restraints and this only seems to heighten the girl’s ravenous fervidness to tickle you. I can tell that one by one if not hundreds by hundreds of your nerve endings are reeling now and that any sanity you have left is on the edge of being lost forever and this has piqued my excitement.

“Hey Rebecca!” Miranda calls out, “Who’s got the coolest tummy?”

“Don’t you mean the hottest tummy?” Amy adds and asks.

“Cool and hot it’s all the same to us and that tickles us no end. Or rather tickles YOU, no end.”

“That’s because we’re tickling YOU, no end.”

Even I have to laugh at that one and I give you a few firm spidertickles up and down your soles to divide your senses even further. This has you shriek and violently rock the bed and I know that our three on one, will take you and what’s left of your mind and senses further into the abyss; that area just before the black hole of no return.

I can tell that you desperately want them to leave your tummy alone as we strip your senses naked one after the other and the tickling sensations barrage your brain something awful. You need relief needed to get away and you desperately need for us to stop. I can tell that your head is on the verge of exploding and so we suddenly letting a deafening silence fill the room.

“I love your smooth skin here sweetness.”

You are screwed, fucked and whatever else you call it as we happily tickle on and on. I now lightly knead your sides with my fingers to get a further scream out of you and you now rock from side to side. Your skin is soft everywhere we touch and our fingers surf over you with tender torture.

Miranda nods and I suddenly call a halt to the tickling and I watch as she slowly lowers her head, stops for a brief moment then lowers further to kiss your lips. You gasp and begins saying the words “what the fu-“ but she has put a finger to your lips to silence you and resumes tickling. As we thought; this has really thrown you off guard and to our delight you are really struggling now. I want to throw you off guard too and so I lean forward and kiss your button several times, which brings forth another scream and even more writhing. Holding your waist still I swirl my tongue in your button and the word no bounds from your lips several times, followed by the word “fuck.”

I watch as Miranda spiders your armpits, spiders up your arms and then into your neck to tickle about there, before retracing her way back to your armpits. This has you violently pulling at the restraints the words no and fuck loudly echoing from your lips. We laugh at you and I begin vigorously spidering your tummy and still more swearing from you and now intense laughter.

I motion to Amy and mouth the word “Ribs.” She smiles sweetly back, comes to your right side, smiles sweetly at you, hovers her fingers over your ribs and then lowers them for the kill. Her fingers ballet dance all over, pirouetting and surfing each rib from tip to back and back again, gently working in between then and lightly stroking under one side of them.

You are bucking now and laughing even more and she teases you by removing her fingers from your ribs, holding them above you for a moment or two, then diving in once more for the sensual kill. She is now laughing at you and letting her fingers run lush and rampant with a tickler’s fervor I have never seen before. While I knew they wanted to tickle you, I didn’t know their desire was fervid if not ravenous and judging by your reactions I am pleased that you didn’t know it either.

Miranda is teasing you as well, by tickling from your armpits to your wrists and then back again. She has discovered that a light scratching with her nails is a killer technique to you and this delights her no end. You are laughing as her fingers dance from your wrists and forearms but laughing to screaming as she gets closer to your pits.

“I’m glad you shaved there for us!” She teases. “As it makes us want to tickle you more there. And I think a ten finger tickle in each pit would do you no end of good for us, which in your case would be no end of bad.”

You squeal again and try to form words, but your laughter overpowers them and keeps them illegible. This has us laugh at you and I watch with great fascination as the girls live out their fantasies. All morning they have been talking to me, telling me their most fervid desires in regard to you, telling me stories of how they tickled you before and letting me know that they found and that they read your profile and the tickling story. They’re love for each page, not to mention your tickling profile pleases me no end and so we hatch a plan.

But now fruition is moot; you are screwed and there is nothing you can do about it. I am content to sit at your feet and watch this almost surreal scene take place; to listen to and drink in your laughter; to delight in your struggling and writhing and your desperate attempt to beg them to stop.

We have you and you’re screwed.

Miranda stops tickling and I motion to Amy and we both come down to your feet. You eyes are now as big as hubcaps and you are now bucking and writhing again with nonstop begging flowing from your lips.

“PLEASE, PLEASE YOU SERIOUSLY CAN’T FUCKING DO THIS!!! OHMYGOD NOOOOOOOO!!!”

I sit down and begin to pick away at your left sneaker’s lace. Instantly you writhe your foot and I delight in grabbing the toe of your sneaker and pulling it towards me. With one hand I begin pulling on the two ends one at a time and I watch as the bow slowly becomes untied and the laces flop to the sides. You are trying to form words but your voice is gone and I can hear you breathing heavily.

“Is there something in here that we should know about?”

Inserting my fingers between the sides of your sneaker and your foot, I slowly spread the sneaker and loosen it. Grasping the toe and taking a firm grip on the heel, the sneaker easily comes away from your foot and as I lift it off, I slowly and torturously slither a finger up your sole. Your foot flinches and in its recoil, accidentally knocks your sneaker out of my hand.

I grab your sneaker and hold it aloft as though I am holding a trophy and then toss it to the other side of the room.

Now Amy turns her attention to the other sneaker and removes it even more slowly. Your reactions to the first one coming off were exquisite and I want to not only see your reactions again, but to see her stretch them out as well. I watch as you really feel and know that she is unlacing your sneaker and experience you’re writhing as her fingers descend to separate it from your tense, writhing foot. Again I slowly and torturously slither a finger from heel to toes and your foot reacts with intense writhing and jerking on the restraint.

“Another trophy!” She calls out and tosses it away to the opposite side of the room. Back at your left foot, I set my sights on its sock and begin to deprive it of any and all protection. Tugging at the toe of the thin sock, it begins to come off effortlessly and the slow peeling begins to tickle you. Your foot begins to writhe again and as it does so more of the sock comes off.

“Keep writhing,” I tell you, as it helps your sock to come off. Finally it comes off and you’re foot writhes even more now. For the first time I see your toes flexing and curling and I watch them scurrying like frightened little mice seeking refuge.

“Slow sock removal can be oh so torturous.” She remarks. “But I like a fast removal as well.” And with that she whips your right sock off and this has you squeal and buck.
It was so easy to remove your sneaks and now your bare feet lay helpless before us, writhing, twisting and turning to almost a blur in movement, but that is quickly cut short as we both grip your toes and hold your feet still.

A squeal, instantaneously followed by laughter erupts from you as we each slowly meander a single finger up your soles to your toes and back again. Miranda then suddenly slides a single finger in between your big and second toes and you instantly go wild under us. Your laughter is now shrieking and you’re bucking and writhing is now more intense than ever. I also slide a single finger between the same toes on your other foot and you go even wilder. We have you totally at our mercy but for the moment we are showing none. Your eyes are clenched tightly shut, your mouth is wide open with insane laughter and you are seriously pounding the bed with your body.

You scream once more as Amy now slides two fingers between your toes and saws then back and forth. You are totally screwed and you know it and we know it as well, and we continue to drive you wild. I look at Amy and point to your tummy and she slowly moves toward it and begins pistoning a single finger in and out of your button. This has you shriek louder than ever before and you are now even having trouble trying to beg, let alone make legible words and sentences. This pleases us no end and so we continue and Miranda begins tickling your armpits again. Now you are screwed in three ways; feet,
button and armpits and you can do nothing about it.

“What’s say you sweetness;” I call out. “Is someone having a little problem here?” I laugh at you.

“I’d say she has a problem,” Miranda adds, “Us. And I think it’s time for another one.”

“Do you mean night, night time?”

You scream again as Miranda hovers a black cloth over your head and I giggle as you recognize it as a blindfold. You writhe your head all over but Miranda easily follows your every move and now takes you into darkness. Your begging and pleading is now full bore and we speak not a word back at you. Now slowly your begging and pleading subsides and you are now intensely squirming.

“Has someone joined the dark side?” Miranda giggles at her moot question.

The three of us now circle you and you squeal at our movements. You squeal even more and jerk as we give you little touches and strokes here and there and from head to toe. We giggle as our light touches are driving you crazy and let our strokes last a little longer. You are now bucking and writhing once more, trying desperately to get away from us, but the bondage does not allow you that luxury. You squeal as Miranda places her hands in either side of your head; leans forward and begins to kiss you once more. You try to turn away but she follows your every move and continues kissing. I see her point to your feet and make a scratching motion and so I return to them and begin tickling once more, first the right one then the left then both at once. Now you are laughing through her kisses and your muffled laughter is so delicious to us and so I laugh back at you and she kisses you more.

It is then that we get evil and now Amy tickles your button once more. This you now screaming with muffled laughter and me and Amy are laughing back at you again. Miranda
stops kissing and begins tickling your armpits once more, this time in earnest and you are bopping the bed now. You have more buck, then a horse being saddled for the first time and this pleases us no end. I know that both Amy and Miranda are having a high time in tickling you, having discovered several new spots and techniques.

“No matter where that little button goes,” Amy teases, “I can find it. I can seek it out, stalk it, hunt it down, capture it, take it prisoner and guess what.”

You squeal no and continue writhing and again we laugh at you.

“Miranda, what say we get some toes?”

“FUCK NO!” You scream and writhe your feet all over.

Miranda and I both worm single fingers between your big and second toes and move them back and forth. You scream fuck no again and we have to grip your feet firmer and we laugh back at you. We now slide our fingers back and forth faster and faster and this has you scream more and more. Your button and your toes are your worst spots and we now have them backed up and jacked up against the wall and this has you going insane. I watch as Amy gets in between your toes but also takes over on your button where Miranda left off. I watch as Miranda returns to your head; cups your chin and begins kissing you all over again. You laughter is now partly muffled by her sensual kisses and I can see by the erratic movement of your head you are again definitely surprised by this show of affection.

Amy is now spider tickling your sole and now slowly and lightly and sensually licking and kissing around your button and this has you now squealing and laughing. Your friends have taken you to a whole new level and are keeping you on the edge there and I giggle to myself and continue sliding my finger in between your toes.

Amy now slowly and sensually licks and kisses upward on your tummy and onto your ribs. You squeal again and try to rock from side to side but she puts a hand on your left thigh and holds you still. Now I see her slowly tease loose the strings that hold your top together and I know where she’s going. You suddenly know where she’s going too and you try harder to rock from side to side. Amy lets go of you and reaches to your top and begins to slowly pull it over your head and this has you trying to buck again.

You squeal and say the word no several times in rapid succession and try to rock from side to side, as Amy softly and sensually kisses your left nipple. She reaches over with her left hand and begins to stroke your right breast and nipple and again you squeal and rock. Miranda continues kissing your lips and I decide to add to all of this by kissing your toes. You are now struggling like never before and are trying to form words to beg us to stop, but we keep kissing. I had started with your left foot’s baby toe and am now working up to your big toe, with kisses not only on the soft pad but the tip of the toe and its joint as well. I have to use both hands to hold your foot still and even then it writhes in my grip. This pleases me no end as I know that I am getting to you as well and I continue. Hearing you squeal loudly I look up to see Amy now massaging your panty covered mound and giving you the occasional tickle there as well. All three of us have you screwed and we are taking you to new limits.

“Hey Rebecca.” Amy calls out. “Does this rub you the wrong way, which is the right way?”
Her and I laugh at you; over her remarks and because you can’t answer back as Miranda is still kissing your lips. Again you are screwed and we hold you in the palms of our hands.
Miranda reaches over to a table and holds up three stiff feathers and hands one to both Amy and I. She motions to me to do your toes and so I lightly flit it over the soft pads on your left foot. Again you squeal and jerk your foot and now suddenly cry out fuck, and I reach out, grip your toes, bend them back and slowly slide the feather across your toe joints. This has you seriously bucking and saying no, no, no and the words fuck and shit and again I laugh back at you. Miranda then motions to Amy and points to your armpits and she slowly lowers the feather to begin lightly stroking across the left one, drawing it upward as she does so. Fuck, you suddenly cry out again and continue laughing. Miranda laughs back at you.

“What’s say I feather her nest?” And with that she dips the tip of her feather in your button and slowly circles it about. This time you cry out fuck loudly, begin bucking once more and we all laugh at you. Once again you’re screwed and you know it personified.
You squeal again and still another fuck comes from your lips and Miranda and I look over. Amy has reversed her feather and is lightly stroking the quill end in the deepest recess of your left armpit.

“Well now,” Miranda says, “Isn’t that a quiller technique.” And with that she reverses her feather and circles the quill end in your button. This has you squeal to scream no with more fucks and shits and continue bucking in the worst way. I reverse my feather and stroke your toe joints from side to side and your legs violently pump.

“I think the pit, and the pendulum, are swinging the wrong way for you Rebecca.” I call out. “And that someone is pushing all the right buttons on you and that another someone is introducing you to your arch nemesis.”

Both Amy and Miranda laugh at my jokes and also laugh at you again for squealing a lengthy no. I now stroke my quill up and down your arch and still again you scream the word fuck and pump your legs even more.

“Has he gotten to the foot of your problem Rebecca?” Miranda asks. “Perhaps if you stop laughing for a moment to tell him one way or the other, he might know.”

We all laugh at you because we all know that your problem is that you are deathly ticklish and that your other problem is that you know that we know it.

“I looks as though,” Amy calls out, “That we have not only divided your senses, but your problem as well. And we have no problem in doing that.”

Your writhing is almost a blur and oh how I wish I could see under that blindfold, knowing that your eyes are scrunched tightly shut. And knowing that you are frantically and desperately wishing that we would stop tickling. But we couldn’t do that and we wouldn’t do that as that would be no fun.

Now I short stroke the quill in your arch and your writhing gets even worse. Again you squeal and beg no and again we laugh at you. Amy now joins me and we both lightly and rapidly short stroke your arches. Both of your ticklish feet, and us, are driving you insane and there isn’t a single thing you can do about it.

“Aren’t feathers fun Rebecca? Shall we do some more?”

More is the last thing you want but we continue. Amy now hands me a pipe cleaner, points to your toes and makes a sawing motion with her hand. I take the pipe cleaner, let go of your foot and slide it between your big and second toes then begin sawing. Instantly you squeal; to scream and laugh and rock the bed like crazy. Amy laughs and does the same thing and you laugh and rock even more. You are now begging once more but it is illegible and we now know that we have you on the edge of losing it. Now Miranda comes over and joins in, sawing here and there in between your other toes and this drives you even further insane.

“This is an awesome way to clean between the toes.” Amy states.

“And we must be thorough in cleaning between the toes too.” Miranda adds.

You are bucking and writhing and your head is snapping from side to side as laughter pours from you like water over Niagara Falls. We don’t need to speak to each other, but I know that we want to take you well beyond your limits and this is as good of a starting point as any. Obviously feathers tickle you so these are devastating you with tickles. Are we being cruel? This is a question that would lead to a debate that we have no time for, as your toes demand our ultimate attention.

Miranda puts her pipe cleaner down and moves back to your waist. She spider tickles ten fingers on your panty covered mound once more and again you are bucking and writhing and we hear the words “fuck” and “shit” hissed from you. Miranda laughs at you.

“Am I really getting the one I love? Are you not ready for this?”

“She was ready for your kisses,” Amy adds. “And I know she loved them too.”

You frantically repeat the word no several times and they both laugh back at you. Amy and I sawing your toes with pipe cleaners is driving you insane, but Miranda spider tickling your mound is giving you a whole new set of sensations and the fact that she has said “The one I love,” has you on edge. Amy’s words about kissing your lips didn’t help you either. I know you need relief badly, but that isn’t going to happen as I am no longer in charge and they are now calling ALL the shots and making ALL the rules.
Are you loving this Rebecca? Are you loving my sensual touch? Well let me add a little more sensual to the touch.”

And with that she slowly slides her left hand inside your bikini pants and begins to rub you softly. Again you utter the word no, but it trails off in to intense giggles as we slide the pipe cleaners faster between your toes.

“I’ll bet every nerve ending down there is in shear terror,” Amy adds, “Fearing total eclipse and total orgasm.”

Again the word no is forced from your lips, between laughter and again the words fuck and shit are uttered as well. You are squirming up a storm, desperately trying to find your voice, to beg us to stop, to allow you even the slightest chance of relief.

Amy drops her pipe cleaner and goes to you your head. She leans over you, lowers her head grips your chin and begins kissing you. Now she also begins to lightly rub your right breast and you begin squirming even more. I stop with your feet as this scene is getting too surreal, too erotic and getting even more so as Miranda now pulls your panties down and begins kissing and licking you there. You are now moaning as well and both Amy and Miranda are making sensual noises back at you. They are thoroughly enjoying slowly getting your rocks off and you can stop them.

“No, no no… W-w-why are y-y-y-you doing this to me?

“Don’t you know by now?” Amy responds between kisses, Don’t you know the love that we have for you and have had ever since we first met?”

Miranda stops kissing and licking.

“Time to climax you and pledge our eternal love sweetness.” Your vain protests fade off into more moaning as your voice has been abducted and is now being held hostage. While you are wearing a blindfold, I can tell that your eyes are wide open with surprise and suddenly now clenched tightly shut as you can’t believe what is happening and why. That you didn’t know.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?153-Ticklishscribe-s-Story-Archive

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back