• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torturing My Husband [F/M, M/F, explicit]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Yesterday my husband got home from work early, so we decided to have some fun upstairs. Once he took a shower, I put him spreadeagle in the restraints, completely nude. I climbed onto the bed, sat between his legs, and immediately began tickling his ribs and down his sides. He started laughing and pulling at the restraints, but I'd made them really tight, he wasn't going anywhere. I tickled faster, across his stomach, up and down his sides, poking around his underarms. I leaned forward and began kissing his neck and ear [something that drives him crazy] while my hands tickled his underarms and ribs. He pulled at the restraints, hard, but it was no use. I tickled down his sides to his groin area, lightly tickling his inner thighs and around his cock, which is an insanely ticklish spot for him. He arched his back and started with the begging/insulting - "Please please please don't!!" he begged.
I said, "No, I think I will," tickling a little faster between his thighs.
"FUCK...YOU!" he managed to say between bouts of laughter and trying to catch his breath.
"You're talking pretty tough for a guy who's completely helpless, and ticklish here" I said as I lightly tickled his hard cock. The physical torment with verbal teasing mixed in was just too much for him and he gave in to the laughter, to the point where he couldn't speak if he wanted to. I wasn't done with him yet though, not ready to give him release.

I moved down on the bed and tickled his legs down to his feet - one of his worst spots. I pulled his toes back with one hand and used the other to start lightly tickling under his toes and down his sole, up and down the sides, around the ball of his foot, and the backs of his toes. He arched his back again and the laughter was so sweet, it had completely overtaken him. I had complete control and was loving every second of it. I repeated the same on his other foot, lying there smiling to myself as he laughed and pulled, shook his head side to side, doing anything he could to stop the tickling, to no avail. After having my fun with his feet, I made my way back up to his groin area. I tickled lightly around his waist and hips while sucking him off. The moment my mouth was on his cock, he let out a giggly kind of "Mmmmm". I put a condom on him to avoid mess, and continued sucking, using one hand to lightly tickle his balls, while the other tickled around his stomach and sides. The two sensations were so intense for him, he didn't know whether to laugh or moan, so he did both [which really turns me on]. After a few minutes of sucking and tickling, he finally came.

I gave him about five seconds to enjoy the orgasm, then without warning, attack-tickled his groin area and inner thighs. He screamed with laughter as my fingers wiggled between his legs and across his thighs, then up his stomach and sides. The post-orgasm tickling is unbearable for him. I gave him a few more minutes of torture, then let him out of the restraints.

~~~~ M/F Revenge

Once my husband got himself cleaned up, he came back into the bedroom and laid next to me. After a minute or so of sweet cuddling and kisses, he put one of his arms behind my head and got a hold of my wrist, holding it firmly a little above my head. Then I realized, he was lying on my other arm, which was behind his back. He crossed his leg over both of mine - he had me trapped. He kissed my neck and said "How about a little revenge?"
I shook my head quickly and said "No, I don't think that's necessary," but it was no use - I was giggling before he even touched me. I was wearing only a thin tank top and panties, so it was pretty awful when he started lightly tickling my stomach with his free hand. I was laughing immediately, struggling to get free, as he tickled around my navel and down to my thighs, teasing all the way - "Aww, does that tickle?" and "I know you like that." His fingers wiggling around my sides, ribs, and underarms had me laughing so hard I couldn't even talk back to him, he just continued the tickling.

The hand that had my wrist, he used to pull it way above my head, giving him access to my underarm, which he tickled mercilessly. I giggled, laughed, squirmed, and tried to beg, but I was totally stuck and he could do whatever he wanted. He tickled up and down my arm, then moved his fingers to the sides of my breasts which were exposed. The light tickling there drove me mad, I had tears in my eyes from laughing, and now I was incredibly turned on. He tickled my nipples lightly over the tank top - the thin material made them even more ticklish than usual. I arched my back and tried my hardest to squirm free but I was laughing too much to have any control of my arms or legs. He continued the light tickling over my nipples, circling them with his fingertips, pinching lightly, which had me moaning and laughing at the same time. He let one of my hands free so I could bring myself to orgasm as he tickled my breasts - the orgasm was amazing, and left my whole body weak. I was out of breath but feeling great.

Taking advantage of my relaxed state, he got a hold of my wrist again - in my head, I panicked - I knew his plan. I started begging "Please, please don't, I'm serious-" but it didn't matter. He grinned and evilly began tickling my stomach again, this time harder and faster than before. I let out a scream which quickly dissolved into loud laughter, mixed in with some "Please stop!"s. It didn't matter how much I begged, he loved the post-orgasm torture too much, and he knew all the best spots. He tickled under my arm again, down my side, and back to my inner thighs - it was so intense but all I could do was laugh. He tickled until tears were streaming down my face, and then he was satisfied.

The revenge is always worth it.

Thank you, we definitely know that! He is absolutely incredible and I would never take that for granted.

I must say thank you for sharing. Awesome stuff! Stay strong in your marriage :)

Oh you crazy kids...

Thanks for sharing!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back