• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

torturing my ex on multiple occasions

ctoff08

This is my first story post as well. I am 22 years old and just graduated from college and these are a few stories where I got to take advantage of a ticklish ex girlfriend I loved a lot. We have both moved on and things ended on really bad terms but she will always have a special place in my heart.

I met her in NYC at a happy hour in midtown, we both had summer internships a block away from each other, went to the same college, new who each other was but had never talked. She's petite blonde with blue eyes, the cutest face and a really nice slender body. I always liked my girls tiny. I played the game pretty well, talked about mutual friends at school and we agreed to all get dinner with my sister and her boyfriend who had introduced us later that night.

Turns out I was set up and dinner became me awkwardly meeting a girl (we'll call her Ashley) I had just met, for drinks at Brother Jimmy's BBQ in Murray hill. She had met up with some of her friends from home and a few drinks in when Ashley had to use the bathroom one of her friends came up to me and told her she was into me. She had a boyfriend at the time whom I was told she wasn't that faithful to (should have been a warning sign I know). Anyway fast forward to around 1 am later that night and we had left Bro J's for a place where we could dance. It was just the two of us at that point. She was into me that I could tell, the dance move the flirtation and a small kiss on my neck gave it all away. So I snuck in a move where I twirled her around and caught her in my arms and held her tight so she couldn't. I then whispered in here ear: "Are you ticklish miss" and she smiled but shook her head so I playfully poked at her ribs and armpits and she stated flailing out of my arms. I had hit the jackpot. We ended up having drunk sex that night and two weeks later we were dating.

It was a great relationship, we would text each other flirtatious and sexy things at work and finally I said to her that it would be fun if we went to the "grown up store" together so she could get a sexy outfit and possibly some other toys. She was into the idea. I think she was used to a simple and boring sex life. So we are at the store and i come across a set of four cuff bed restraints and I devilishly look at her and say "I'll let you put me in these if I can have you get in them too." She let me buy them and told me she wouldn't promise anything.

The next day we had gotten into a fight and it was her fault and I was giving her attitude. She knew she was at fault and offered: "wanna have sexy time with you new things?" I knew what she was talking about. I found it hot that she had offered and said sure why not. I let her tie me up first because I knew it would make her more comfortable. She slowly kissed me everywhere driving me crazy, made me tense up with a few light tickles in my armpits but was more focused on "assaulting my dick". Making me so hard that I had to tell her to stop so I wouldn't finish before the grand finale.

"Your turn" I said "Ugh Fine". She clearly wasn't as excited as I was. She could probably sense that she was in for a little tickling because when we flirted I playfully tickled her all of time. I tightened the restrains so that he feet would be together and her arms were stretched up way over the bed. She was wearing nothing but her black bra. I lit one of the candles we had bought at the novelty store. These candles created a wax that smelled like white chocolate and were accompanied by a small brush where you could rub the soft oils from the candle all over your partners body.

I began teasing her playfully with the candle wax and knew she was getting turned on. I then bluntly told her "ok now I must tickle you a little bit because I love how you are all tied down." "no no no she replied".

I slowly ran my fingers from her hands down her arms towards what I thought was he most ticklish spot. Her soft white and perfectly shaved armpits. Like spider legs my fingers made their way down to her hot spot. She immediately tried to resist, bit her lip and finally gave in and let out a deap breathing laugh. "BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAa STOPPPPP stop stop"

I then made my way down her side toward her lower sides right above her hips. THis was a hot spot where I lightly caressed her getting a cute smile and some good reactions. Her laughter at this point was silent. I then looked down at the bed and notice her beautiful pink manicured and tiny feet (couldn't be bigger than size 5).

"What are you doing down there" she asked. I then loosened the restraints so that she could spread he legs out and gave her a few seconds of my thrusting inside her. Boy was she wet. I stopped abruptly. "What are you doing she asked". I went into my drawer and pulled out a blindfold that I used to block the sun from my apartment in the morning when trying to sleep. I put it on her and she said: "Oh my god this is intense". She had clearly never done anything like this. "Relax I said this is going to be fun".

I let her lie there unable to see anything for about thirty seconds then approached her feet and lightly ran my fingers up her soles making her toes crunch. "Ahhhhhhhh" she let out. "I have just the thing for you." I took her own hairbrush which she had left for when she stayed over on weeknights to get ready for work and brushed her feet intensely. I have never seen a girl spaze in ticklish laughter before.

"SSssstopppp ahahaha bahahaha this is awful, fuck me don't do this, why are you enjoying this"

I said fine after about 20 seconds, went back to kissing her and teasing her in non tickling ways, but finally I took her blindfold of and showed her the brush I would use one more time. "The brush on the feet is tooo much toooooohooooooo much toooo much hahahahaha stoooooooppppp". I began using the brush lightly letting all of the bristles glide on her helpless soles which I one by one pinned in between my legs against my crotch.

I finally stopped and she said "that was awful" you are never allowed to do that to me again. She was a little bit mad at me but it was worth it and I made it up to her a few minutes later. The relationship would last a year and a few other times I was able to whip out the restraints. I'm not her biggest fan now but many break ups end that way but at least I have a few memories and other great stories similar to this one that I will tell you all about later. Valentines day was a particularly good day so maybe that will be my next installment.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back