• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Underdog Tickling Story!

Laurenlily96

Well you all know who Underdog is, he is a dog who is a superhero from the 1960's. And now he's back in this exciting, new story!

Simon Bar Sinister was trying to take over the world again with a bigger and better machine than the Tickle Feather Machine! He needed a girl, who ends up to be me. And the machine is called, The Super Tickling Feather Machine!

"I gotta say, that's the best machine you've ever invented boss." Cad said. "Help me! Somebody help me!" I yelled. I struggled to get free, and I am extremely ticklish. So I didn't want them to know that. "So sweet.." Simon said. "Lauren, my name is Lauren!" I yelled. "Ah Lauren, prepare for your torture!" Simon said, "Simon says, laugh!" Then he pulled the lever and millions of feathers came out. The feathers tickled me everywhere, especially my socked feet. And of course I laughed and screamed like crazy!

I kept calling for Underdog to save me. Meanwhile at the phone booth, Shoeshine Boy waited to get in the phone booth to change to Underdog. He eventually did change to Underdog. He instantly sprang into action after he heard my calls for help.

Meanwhile at Simon's lab, I was still being tickled and laughing so hard. He actually did it to test me, but I laugh a lot and I'm extremely ticklish anyway. My makeup ran down to my cheeks from my tears of laughter. I do wear lots of it but anyway, Underdog flew in with Sweet Polly Purebread. "Underdog?!" Simon yelled. "There's no need to fear, Underdog is here!" He said. "Yes Simon, Underdog will stop you! This girl will be free!" Polly said. "Lauren! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My name is Lauren! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I yelled. "Simon says laugh!" Simon said. Then he pulled the lever and the feathers started tickling Polly. "Simon this is no laughing matter at all..." Underdog said. "Simon says laugh!" Simon interrupted. "Ha, your feathers will not tickle me..." Underdog said. Then he fell to the floor laughing. I clutched my stomach as I laughed so hard. Then Simon and Cad went back to business to try to take over the world. Underdog then fought the affect that the magic tickle feathers had on him. "I've been laughing too loud and long, now I must save Lauren." Underdog said. Then he rushed over to save me. I eventually stopped laughing. "Oh whew." I said, "We've got to stop Simon and Cad from taking over the world." "We'll that's my job." Underdog said. "I'll help you." I said. Underdog stopped Polly from laughing. "You too Polly. We can stop them together." I said. Then we rushed over to where Simon and Cad were. Simon was about to pull the lever at everybody to make them laugh so hard. "Not so fast Simon!" I yelled. "Yeah, we'll stop you, you will never take over the world." Polly said. Then Underdog stopped them as planned and the Super Tickling Feather Machine was used on Simon and Cad themselves. They laughed very hard. Before Underdog could destroy the machine, I had an idea.

"Wait, Underdog, I know how we can use the machine!" I said. Then I whispered to him my whole plan. So we went to a very dreary city called Sadville where everybody was sad and miserable. Then I pulled the lever. "Laugh." I said. Everybody then laughed and became very happy and cheerful. I totally put the machine to good use, to make everybody so happy. And now the city was called Happyville! Underdog has saved the day. "Look up in the sky, it's a bird!" A guy said. "It's a plane!" Another guy said. "It's a frog." A lady said. "A frog?" The guy asked. "Not plane, not bird or even frog, it's just little ole me..." Underdog said. Then he crashed into a billboard. "Underdog," He said.

THE END!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back