• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ren and Stimpy Tickling Story!

Laurenlily96

Oh you're all gonna be happy about this! Ren and Stimpy are back in this exciting tickling story! You know, Ren the crazy chihuahua and Stimpy the stupid but lovable cat from the early 90's! There is no Ren and Stimpy tickle story in sight. So I'm making them! Yay! :)

Ren: Let's see, now what are we going to do to you?
Ren thought for a moment and then playfully gave me a poke on my side.
Me: (shifts to the side) AHAHAHA, that tickles! Heehee!
Ren: Oh you're ticklish huh? Then I will give you that punishment of tickle torture!
Then he laughed evilly. And Stimpy stood beside him, they both had sinister grins on their faces.
Me: Guys, what are you doing?
Ren: We're gonna tickle you of course.
Then Ren came over to me and tickled me everywhere on my armpits, sides and stomach. And Stimpy tickled my feet with a feather.
I tried not to laugh.
Me: Let me go! I'm not ticklish.
Ren: Not ticklish ey? You're not getting out of it that easily.
Then he tickled me faster as Stimpy tossed the feather and tickled faster with his fingers.
After that, I started to giggle.
Me: Hehehehehehehe! Nooo! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh! HAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAA! I'm so ticklish! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! That tickles!
Ren: Aw, does it really tickle? My ticklish girl?
Me: AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I struggled to get free but I couldn't escape the tickles.
Ren stared at my thighs, my knees and the backs of my knees, it looks like he found another one of my ticklish spots.
Ren: Gootchie Gootchie goo! Aw, you're so cute and ticklish!
That made me laugh even louder!
And then Ren dug in my bellybutton which made me scream and laugh so hard! After that, he blew raspberries in my belly which sent me to hysterics!
After that, Ren got a feather and tickled my bellybutton with it.
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Also, Stimpy licked my feet everywhere with his tongue, my arches, balls, heels, toes and in between my toes. He loved to lick stinky feet like mine.
I laughed very hard and loud.
Ren then tickled me everywhere on my neck. I shrugged my shoulders cause I am extremely ticklish there.
Ren: Ooh, I found a tickle spot under all that hair!
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That tickles! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god! HAHA!
After that, Ren tickled me under my chin a little bit.
Ren: Gootchie gootchie gootchie goo!
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
After a few hours, Ren decided to switch it a bit. Stimpy was going to tickle my upper body while Ren tickles my feet.
Me: No, please!
I tried to catch my breath.
Stimpy tickled my armpits, sides and stomach with a feather and Ren tickled my feet with his fingers.
I still laughed and screamed.
After a few hours, Stimpy licked my armpits and stomach which sent me into hysterics. He even went in my bellybutton. After that, he blew raspberries on my stomach which really sent me into hysterics.
Ren just scratched my arches while he looked at me. He loved to see me laugh.
Me: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ren then put his finger in between my toes, one by one which really sent me into hysterics.
Ren: Aw, how's my cute ticklish girl? Is she really enjoying this?
I couldn't answer that because I was laughing so hard!
Ren then nibbled my feet and toes while he scratched my arches. It really made me laugh!
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god! HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ren then used a feather and scribbled everywhere.
Ren: I have something better. Be right back.
And he came back quickly with a hairbrush!
Me: Oh no, not that! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ren: Yes!
And he brushed my soles into circles which tickled so bad!
Me: NOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This tickles so much! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Later, Ren rubbed my soles.
Ren: Are you enjoying this my ticklish girl?
Me: Mmm, yeah.
After Ren gave my soles a massage, he kissed my arches which was weird but I giggled anyway.
Eventually, Ren and Stimpy kept tickling me for hours until I passed out.
Ren: Oh she'll live. She's gonna see what we have in store for her!
Stimpy: Really?
Ren: Yeah, I did say that you eediot! After all, she is extremely ticklish.
Then they walked away with me passed out on the floor. I eventually woke up and fled.

THE END!

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back