• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #4: In One Door And Out The Other M/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Happy New Year folks! :D

Here it is, my first offering of 2013 for all you splendiforous people out there in tickleland! I hope the New Year is treating you all very well thus far. I can tell you that from a tickling-literature standpoint this year is going to be verrry exciting indeed. Those of you who read Hysteria Lane #3 may recall I mentioned working on a little something for the good people over at MTJ Publishing. Well, it brings me no end of pleasure indeed to tell you that is most definitely in the bag and on it's way to the public eye quite soon! Keep an eye out!

Now, as for this little ditty posted below...

Because it's a nasty habit of mine this story introduces a brand new character. We'll also be exploring a fine fellow who's only been mentioned in previous stories until now, so this is his time to shine. Continuing on with the farmyard/country theme that Hysteria Lane has been revolving around lately (and I sincerely hope you're all enjoying!) this is pure M/f non-consensual super sexual hyper-tickling mayhem...at least that's the goal!

As an aside, I've had a few people lately asking when we'll be seeing Tina show up again. Never fear! Tina is, as always, in the cross hairs of many a fiendish foe readying to tickle her silly. She will most definitely be appearing again, I can't give any definitive date at the moment, but she'll certainly be back!

Anyway, enough from me! You didn't come here to listen to me prattle on and I'm fairly certain most readers have learned by now to skip the bolded sections of my posts...maybe next time I'll put it in italics and fool everyone! Moo hoo ha ha.

As always any comments, be they compliments or criticisms are most appreciated!

Enjoy! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hysteria Lane #4: In One Door and Out The Other

M/f

By TickleMantis

The old red pickup arrived in a cloud of dust outside the Werner family’s large country homestead. As the door creaked open a long smooth leg extended from within and planted it’s brown high heeled cowgirl boot in the dust. From the front door, Austin Werner looked on with a single raised eyebrow as he leaned his large 6’7ft frame against the wall. Planting her other heel in the dust, Bonnie Hinton closed the rusted truck door behind her with a forceful slam.

At forty one and only three inches shorter than Austin, Bonnie made for an imposing image as she strolled toward the porch steps. From her boots up extended long legs and wide thighs, topped off only by a short pair of denim cut-offs. A white and pink plaid shirt followed, a couple sizes too small it raised up to reveal her well toned lower stomach when she walked. The small white buttons struggled to contain her large bosom, the top buttons unable to close at all as they revealed fleshy ballooning cleavage. Her slender neck gave way to a strong jaw and full red lips that plastered a constant friendly smile across her face. Ice blue eyes and movie star features all framed by long blonde wavy locks that cascaded halfway down the voluptuous woman’s back.

“Mornin’ Austin!” Bonnie said in her usual bubbly tone as she stepped up onto the cracked blue paint of the porch.

“Good mornin’ Bonnie.” Austin replied with a slight smile and stood upright, his lumbering burly frame clad in work boots, grubby worn jeans and a white t-shirt. “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I was just passin’ by and figured I’d see if Judy was in…?” The statuesque blonde replied as she welcomed the shade of the porch on her sensitive skin.

“She ain’t here.” The muscular dark haired man said as he turned into the house, his tone welcoming as he spoke in a deep yet oddly soft voice. “Come on in anyway, I was just eatin’ breakfast.”

Austin and his wife Jude had been married well over twenty years, and Bonnie had arrived on scene not long before the wedding. She lived closer to town and didn’t have even a quarter the amount of farmland as the Werners, but just like Jude she was a country girl through and through. Jude had first met her leggy friend at a dive bar some weeks prior to the nuptials and they’d hit it off famously. Ever since they’d been tight knit pals and it was odd week went by when Jude and Bonnie didn’t see each other at least once, odder still if that meeting didn’t involve some form of dancing.

Following Austin down the dimly lit hall, the large man’s tree trunk arms seemed to almost reach opposite walls. Despite his size and rough exterior, the head of the Werner clan possessed a gentle nature and rugged handsomeness to boot. Bonnie took no shame as she watched the taller man’s firmly toned butt through those blue jeans as he strolled turned toward the kitchen. The complete opposite to the hall, the kitchen was well lit as morning sun beamed through numerous windows. A bright view of wide open fields and forested hills stood as the perfect compliment to the large kitchen, Austin’s half eaten bacon and eggs sitting idol on the breakfast bar.

“Coffee?” Austin asked politely as he stepped toward the kitchen, turning back again when his wife’s friend gestured a friendly decline.

“Where’s that crazy girl of yours at this morning anyhow?” Bonnie asked as she at on the opposite side of the breakfast bar from Austin. “She’s not off runnin’ a marathon or somethin’ without me is she?”

“…A marathon?” The hulking hunk of a man repeated with a confused expression as he sat on the wooden stool. “Why would she be runnin’ a marathon?”

“I’m joking, you goof!” The grinning woman laughed as Austin dug into his bacon. “I called her three times last night, by the time I finally got hold of her she barely said three words to me…sounded like she’d just run across half the county and back she was pantin’ so much.”

“Oh, haha. That mighta’ actually been my fault.” Austin chuckled and paused, squinting a little as he seemed to recall the memory. “See, Judy decided leavin’ the damn stable doors open yesterday afternoon was a good idea, except what had actually happened was she didn’t actually decide squat, just plain ol’ forgot to close it.”

“Uh oh…” Bonnie said sympathetically when her burly friend paused to swallow his breakfast.

“So of course the ol’ nag we got out there, who ain’t good for much else than causin’ trouble, wanders in an gets at the damn feed.” The forty four year old scratched softly at the dark stubble coating his chiseled jaw line. “That feed ain’t meant til winter. Anyway, I catch the damn thing and kick it out, all the while Judy’s totally oblivious, doesn’t know nothin’ about it she says, maybe the doors blew open she says…”

“Hehehe!” The busty blonde giggled at her good friend’s antics. “Typical Judy! I bet steam was comin’ outta your ears!”

“To right.” Austin confirmed sternly and nodded in solemn agreement. “Luckily for me I got a secret weapon to make sure she never does it again…I tickled her stupid.”

“…You didn’t!” Bonnie gasped with surprise, fully aware of how mind-blowingly ticklish her good friend was and equally terrified at the prospect of such punishment.

“You’re darn right I did!” Austin said with a proud grin and a determined frown. “Got the nag locked away, marched in here and went buck wild on her. Musta’ been damn near ten minutes…probably woulda’ been longer if the phone hadn’t of kept ringin’.”

“Ten minutes?!” The shapely woman’s cheeks began to blush at the mere idea. “Good lord, no wonder she sounded so frazzled! I couldn’t last thirty seconds, forget about ten minutes!”

“Yeah, well. Judy had it comin’ that time, leavin’ the damn door open.” Austin stood up and cleared began clearing his plate, his words clearly holding no doubt as to the justice he’d dealt. “Guarantee she won’t do it again though!”

“Oh I don’t doubt that for a second! You’re a sneakily cruel man Austin Wer-“ Bonnie said before the sudden noise of a goat’s bleating cut her off.

“…What in the hell was that?” The giant of a man said plainly as he turned toward the hallway door.

“It sounded li-“ The forty one year old woman attempted to speak, again being cut off by the oddly close sound of a goat bleating. “…do you…have a goat…in the house?”

“Not that I know of…” Austin replied as he began to stride quickly toward the hallway.

Following at a hurried pace, Bonnie tagged along behind Austin as they tracked the curious noise. Sure enough, upon arrival at the living room, there stood a small white goat. With surprising speed for a man his size, the hulking dark haired cowboy marched forward and scooped the goat up in one fell swoop. Turning back toward the door, the slightly amused woman noticed shreds of material hanging from it’s mouth. As Austin strode passed her and headed for the front door, Bonnie’s smile faded when she realized the material was half of a quilt Austin’s grandmother had made.

“Damn animals, always eatin’ what they shouldn’t.” The burly man muttered as he walked back inside with the tattered half of the quilt, the other half still laying in one piece, although one edge was torn.

“Do…you think it can be patched up?” Bonnie asked as she watched Austin close the front door behind him, the shreds hanging hopelessly from his giant hand.

“Ain’t no savin’ this thing.” Austin replied and looked down at the ruined material, then back up to lock his eyes square on the busty blonde. “More to the point, you do know what happens to people who go around leavin’ doors open in my house…?”

Swallowing deeply, Bonnie paused and looked rapidly from side to side before locking her eyes back on Austin. She couldn’t have, could she? The goat must have come through the front door but…no, was she the last one through? She had followed him down the hall…of course the door was open when she arrived. Silly girl, she thought, what nonsense, it’s Austin after all, the giant goof was known for teasing. Surely he wouldn’t….couldn’t subject her, a well respected friend of the family, to the same humiliating punishment he’d given his wife the night before.

“You wouldn’t.” Bonnie said through a cheeky grin as she waved her hand dismissively, the very idea making her stomach sink.

“This is my grandmama’s quilt, she made this with her own two hands.” The barrel chested man said as he held the tatters up to demonstrate the damage.

“I know, I know, and I am so sorry!” The 6’1ft one woman apologized with genuine sincerity. “But listen, I’ll make it up to you! If I can’t repair it, something else, okay?”

“There ain’t nothin’ but one thing for it Ms. Hinton…” Austin replied as he took a step forward and let the quilt shreds drop to the floor.

“Now Austin, don’t go doin’ nothin’ silly…” Bonnie said, a nervous smile broadening across her face as she bought her hands up defensively and took a step backward.

“Silly was leavin’ the front door open and lettin’ the wildlife in…” The burly man said as he too raised his hands, his fingers beginning to wiggle slowly in the air as he took another menacing step toward the hesitant blonde.

“You ain’t really gonna tickle me are ya…?” The butterflies in her stomach increased as the scantily clad woman took another slow step back. “I can’t…I can’t Austin, I really can’t…”

“Well you ain’t really got a choice.” Austin said before suddenly lunging forward, his large hands clawing toward the pleading woman’s midsection. “C’mere!”

“No, Austin!” Bonnie shrieked and with a fast 180 degree pivot began fleeing in the opposite direction. “Please, don’t! I’ll fix it, I swear!”

Paying no attention to his friend’s pleas, Austin boomed is heavy work boots against the hard wood floor in hot pursuit. Swinging a hard left into the dining room Bonnie looked back to see the hulking would-be-tickler hot on her high heels. Terrified at the prospect and anticipating a horrific ten minutes under the gentle giants fingers, the voluptuous forty one year old ran for her life. More than anything, as she whipped around into the conservatory, the speeding blonde knew that if she were to be caught it’d all be over. The second she found herself in his grip, the game would be his and his alone, so sensitive was Bonnie she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he’d have her completely at his mercy.

“Now why…why don’t we just take a minute…talk this out?” The restless woman asked as she positioned the large cushy conservatory couch between herself and Austin. “…you know, like civilized folk?”

“You know…” Austin said, moving right when Bonnie went left and left when she went right. “…I think I’d rather just tickle ya’ silly!”

“No! No, I’m serious!” Bonnie said as she tried her level best to wipe the big nervous grin from her face. “Serious time now, you can’t tickle me! You just can’t, you wouldn’t be so mean!”

“Well you know I might not have…” The burly predator replied as he sized up the best way to get around the couch without his prey running for one of the doors. “…but you’ve put so much effort into gettin’ away I just know you’re crazy ticklish!”

“Yes! Yes, okay? I am!” The desperate woman said with a nod and smile, not taking her eyes off the lightening fast giant as she hoped the truth would somehow set her free. “And I swear I’ll never leave another door open again! In this house or any other, I promise!”

“Hmm…” The handsome older man stopped shuffling and put his thumb and index finger to his chin as if being truly thoughtful. “…Nope, no deal!”

“Eeiiiii no!” Bonnie squealed with fright and turned to run as Austin lunged himself across the couch toward her.

“No you don’t!” Austin said proudly and snagged the back of the fleeing woman’s belt line as she began to open the screen door.

“Nooo!” The leggy blonde screamed as she felt herself being pulled back toward the couch. “Please Austin! Don’t tickle me! Please, I’ll do whatever you want!”

“I only want one thing!” The ridiculously strong man replied as he coiled a large tanned arm around Bonnie’s wide hips and sat backwards over the arm of the couch. “I want you to laugh!”

“Noeeeeei!” Bonnie squealed as she was pulled backward on top of Austin’s hulking frame, his other arm wrapping around her midsection as she struggled to climb back up.

“Ready, steady!” Austin teased as he lay beneath the squirming blonde who fought uselessly against his far superior strength.

“No, please!” The helpless woman screamed as she kicked her long legs in the air and tried with all her might to pry Austin’s solid arms from around her.

“Go!” The playful giant said eagerly and began wiggling his fingers rapidly into poor Bonnie’s sides.

“Yeeeeheeheehee!” Exploding with high pitched giggles the fitful woman flailed clumsily as her sensitive sides were poked and prodded through the thin cotton of her short sleeved shirt. “Stop it! Aheeheeiii! Austin, please! Heeheehee!”

Just as she’d predicted, Bonnie was at a total loss. Slapping at Austin’s muscular arms did nothing to loosen his bear hug grip. Five fingers on each side stroked along the cotton and poked soft quick jabs into her sensitive sides. The girlishly giggling woman tried pressing her boots against the arm of the couch, maybe roll the pair onto the floor and escape in the resulting confusion, but they went nowhere. Austin was as heavy as he was tall and it was all muscle by the look of him. Begging between her forced laughter seemed to do just as much good as everything else, amounting to only more helpless struggling.

“I knew you was ticklish!” Austin said with a big amused grin as he wrapped his enormous legs around Bonnie’s thighs, almost instantly stopping her mad kicking. “Ain’t no body runs rabbit like that unless they’re ticklish somethin’ bad!”

“Aheeeeheeehee! Austin! Eeeihee! St-stop!” Bonnie begged as her full red lips spread a wide open smile and her face contorted between frowning and constant wide eyed surprise. “N-no more! Ahaheeehee! Please!”

“No more?! Heck girl, you’re gettin’ the full ten minutes!” The boisterous older man replied as the shapely blonde squirmed against him. “In fact, I should probably add on the time you cost me with Judy by calling up so much last night!”

“Nooohoho! The frightened blonde balked at the idea, certain she would be clinically insane after another thirty seconds. “Y-you cahahan’t! Eeeeheehee! I-I can’t tahahahay! I can’t take it!”

“Alright, no problem!” Austin said loud and began quickly tugging Bonnie’s shirt upward revealing her smooth midriff. “We’ll switch it up!”

“Nodon’t!” The hypersensitive woman tried to pull her shirt back down from around her rib cage but it was firmly trapped behind her attacker’s large forearms. “Please Austin, no more! I learned my lesson!”

“Ain’t about the lesson darlin’!” The dark haired man tightened his hug and let his fingers begin to explore the exposed flesh. “It’s about the principal!”

“Yeeeheeheeiii!” Bonnie squealed as Austin’s fingertips touched her silky smooth tummy and began running rampant. “Nopleeheehee! Aheeheehee!”

Unable to stop her giggling, the trapped woman found her words somewhat harder to produce between the forced laughter. Tickled through her shirt had been one thing, but bare skin was another matter entirely as the increased pitch and frequency of schoolgirl giggles proved. Bonnie may as well have been fighting a brick wall for all the good it did her, pulling with what force she could muster at Austin’s arms, straining to spread her legs and kick, it was a hopeless effort. From the ribs up she was free to flail, slap, tug and push and at the other end her high heeled boots wiggled frantically. Long blonde locks of hair dangled in Austin’s face as they flew in every direction, but he barely seemed to notice even that.

“Heck Bonnie if I’da known you were this ticklish, I’d have got you years ago!” Austin exclaimed as he switched from light dancing fingertips to rapid lobster claws.

“Eeeeeiihahaha! Nohohoho!” Giggles turned to full on laughter as the big man’s hands pinched quickly at her sides. “Hahaha! Pleheeheese! Pleheehahaha!”

With all ten of Austin’s fingers digging into her tender sides the poor woman’s struggling increased. Unfortunately as Bonnie’s efforts for escape increased her sense of coordination began a rapid decline. The cackling blonde had not put much thought into her friend’s words, the tummy tickling easily forcing all her focus, but it was a frightening thought nonetheless. The big breasted country gal had always been overly ticklish, a fact she was thankful to have kept secret from most people. Austin not knowing of her biggest weakness was evidently a blessing in disguise, as the lobster claws clocked into their second minute it was becoming all too apparent the gentle giant was quite an enthusiastic tickler.

“Austin please!” Bonnie screamed between fits of laughter as the soft skin under the handsome man’s hands began to turn a light shade of pink. “Please stohop! Hahaha!”

“What’s that Ms. Bonnie?” Austin asked rhetorically as he continued his the rapid side squeezing. “You want me to stop ticklin’ your tummy?”

“Yes! Hahahaaaa! Pleheeheese!” The struggling woman replied as her stomach heaved with laughter.

“Well where should I tickle ya instead?!” The burly man laughed to himself without giving the poor woman a moment’s rest.

“N-nowhere! Ahahaha!” Bonnie’s voice strained as she clawed at Austin’s fingers to no avail. “J-just please! Hahaeeei! Eee! St-stophahahaaaa!”

“Either you decide or I will!” Austin teased and began sending his claws up and down from her hips to just below her ribs.

“Nahahahaha!” The sudden change in movement caused a renewed energy in the forty one year old’s laughter, her hands desperately attempting to pull and pry at Austin’s giant paws. “Nohahaha! Nowhereeeahaha!”

“I don’t think you’re really understandin’ the game!” Another chuckle followed his words as the muscular man ran his fingers up and down Bonnie’s sides. “No matter, I’ll choose for you!”

“Ahh!” Bonnie screamed when her legs were released and she immediately began kicking, the awful lobster claws finally relenting. “L-Let me go!”

“Uh-uh!” Austin said as he sat upright, his arms firmly clamped around the struggling woman’s rib cage, her large boobs sitting atop the older man’s well tanned forearms. “Plenty more where that came from!”

“Nono! Hnnngggh!” The trapped woman strained as she pushed at his arms while being forced to sit in the giant man’s lap as he turned to put his feet on the floor. “Please, I’m beggin’ you! For the love of god!”

“Oh, the good lord ain’t gonna help you today, Ms. Bonnie!” The hulking man chuckled deeply as he stood up straight, the blonde woman’s high heels leaving the hard wooden floor.

Her legs dangling a couple of inches in the air Bonnie determined violence might be her only option and gave a series of rapid kicks to Austin’s shins. Seemingly impervious to pain, the large man didn’t even flinch when his captive began swinging her elbows hard into his concrete biceps. Not wanting to truly hurt him, but hastily running out of options, the distressed forty one year old even took to digging her long nails into Austin’s thick skin as they turned back toward the couch. Planting her long heels into the couch cushion Bonnie fought the good fight, however the rugged giant seemed to overpower her with relative ease. Keeping her in the air with one arm wrapped tight around, Austin used his other giant paw to manhandle his wife’s friend, tugging her legs out from under her and forcing her facedown toward the cushy couch.

“Austin, stop!” Bonnie cried as she planted her hands flat against the couch and found herself in an awkward push-up position with Austin’s large hands pushing her down. “I can’t stand it! Please don’t tickle me no more!”

“Now be fair Bonnie, I gave ya the chance to choose!” Austin teased as he swung a giant leg over the tense woman’s pronounced butt and straddled her.

“Please! Hnnnghh! Nnnno!” The blushing blonde strained as her arms gave way, Austin’s weight pressing down on her as he kneeled either side. “I swear, I’ll do anything you want!”

“That works out well then!” The grinning older man said cheerfully as he forced Bonnie flat into the couch cushions with his giant frame sitting atop her lower back. “Cause what I want, is for you to get tickled!”

“Noho! Please, please no!” Bonnie slapped her arms backward and tried again to push Austin’s giant weight upward but as she felt his thick fingers pinching at her shirt a wave of hopelessness washed across her.

“You said anything I want!” Austin laughed as he hiked the trapped woman’s shirt up under her shoulder blades and delighted at the sight of her smooth creamy skin as she squirmed beneath him.

“Anything but this!” The forty one year old stressed and tried with a clumsy panic to pull her shirt back down before the feeling of Austin’s large hands engulfing her soft rib cage gave her a moment of terrified pause. “…please…”

“Tickle tickle!” The big man teased and suddenly began wiggling all ten of his fingers viciously between Bonnie’s tender ribs.

“YEEEHaha! Nahahaha!” Arching her back the pinned woman screamed, her full red lips open wide with forced ticklish laughter.

Thrashing beneath Austin’s weight Bonnie could do nothing to pull his giant hands away. Kicking her long legs fitfully the poor blonde only succeeded in kneading the couch cushions. Try as she might to remove them, the dark haired man’s rough hands seemed all but locked around her ribcage. His constant squeezing and wriggling fingertips caused an erratic mirth and squealing laughter to escape the blonde woman’s lips. Pleading as best she could Bonnie’s only freedom seemed to be her helpless calls for mercy, and even those were being lost amongst her uncontrollable laughter.

In the grip of his hard working hands Austin could feel each and every tender rib curving into the shape of his large palms. Malleable to his every whim, the soft flesh inflated with heavy breath and was easily squeezed right back out. Between each rib the skin was supple, Austin’s fingers too big to slide in, but a perfect snug fit for the rounded fingertips. Digging each finger in and wiggling them furiously, the big man could almost relate each movement to the squealing that followed. For the sake of variety Austin would switch ribs, moving one up or down and allowing his fingers a new narrow to play in, other than that he was utterly ruthless.

As the minutes wore on and Bonnie’s cheeks turned from pink to red the laughing woman’s vision began to blur. The sheer consistency and inescapability of her situation caused tears to well, a slow but steady stream soon tinkling down her stretched cheeks. Breathless and panicked the pinned forty one year old’s long hair began to mess as her head shook wildly. Clawing at the couch Bonnie screamed and squealed, none of which came voluntarily. Down further, hidden under Austin’s tickling grasp, the bubbly blonde woman’s once creamy white ribs had become a bright raw shade of pink.

Pausing for only a moment, Austin snatched his giant hands out with the speed of a rattlesnake and snagged both the helpless woman’s slender wrists. Gasping for air and spitting out the last of her left over giggles, Bonnie didn’t have a second to resist as her arms were pulled behind her back. Locking both wrists together, the 6’7ft man was easily able to pin both his captive’s wrists in one hand. With her arms trapped behind her and wrists engulfed in Austin’s right hand, the ticklish blonde blinked tears from her eyes as she realized the new position and the vulnerability that implied.

“Hhh! Hh-Austin!” Bonnie yelled and struggled as she panted heavily after the prolonged rib assault, worming quickly from side to side as she attempted to free her arms. “Austin Werner you let me go right now!”

“Nothin’ doin’…” The burly giant replied plainly and pressed the back of his free hand into the couch cushion beside the squirming woman beneath him.

“No! Hhh!” The fitful woman cried as she felt Austin’s hand begin to bury it’s way between her exposed tummy and the cushion. “I swear, I’ll die laughin’! Stop!”

“There’r worse ways to go!” Austin smiled and wormed his index finger across Bonnie’s facedown tummy.

“Plehehe! Please!” The voluptuous blonde let out an involuntary giggle as the older man’s finger crept beneath her, a sudden realization of his target quickly ending any light heartedness. “Oh! Ohno! Austin, no!”

“And what do we have here…?” The playful tank of a man asked rhetorically before burrowing his fingertip deep into Bonnie’s hypersensitive navel.

“NAHahahaei! NAhahaahoahoEEE!” Exploding with loud shrieking squeals the hectic forty one year old bucked repeatedly in a mad fit of struggling. “YEeheeohoeee! Ohaeeeeei!”

Under Austin’s immense weight, the panicked woman’s wild bucking proved to have zero benefit. Keeping his wiggling finger buried, the muscular man was easily able to follow Bonnie’s preposterously ticklish belly button wherever she went. The large man could feel her trying so desperately to pull her arms free, but there was no escape. Even if the heinous rib tickling had not already weakened her, it would have been no trouble to keep the shaking woman’s wrists held firm. Tears that had once flowed slowly now streamed freely down the helpless blonde’s flushed cheeks, her brow furrowed and mouth wide with shrieking laughter.

“Guhhhh!” Bonnie gasped as if emerging from under water when Austin’s hand eventually slipped out from beneath her. “Hhh! Hhh! Oh-ohmygod! Hhh!”

As the puffing woman beneath him struggled to regain her composure, the tall dark and handsome tickler kept her wrists held tight. While Bonnie busied herself wiping tears on the couch cushion and heaving for much needed air, Austin was using his free hand to further advance his devious intent. With surprising deftness for a man his size the 6’7ft bear of a man swiftly unbuckled his belt and slid it from the loops on his well worn blue jeans. Employing the same dexterity used to undo his belt, the forty four year old wound the black leather strap snuggly around Bonnie’s wrists, binding them firmly together behind her back.

“Au-Austin! What are you doing?!” The horrified woman shrieked as she felt the large man’s lumbering weight lift from atop her and just as soon noticed she still couldn’t move her arms.

“Don’t worry now, I don’t really need it.” Austin referred to his belt, his pants staying in place as he rolled the big breasted blonde onto her back. “You’re more than welcome to it.”

“Nnngghf! Nnn! What-what have you done?!” Bonnie cried as she tugged helplessly at her tightly bound wrists.

“Come on now…” The hulking man said as he leaned forward and took the wriggling woman by her wide hips, hoisting her suddenly into the air. “…Let’s take a walk.”

“No! No! Put me down!” Bonnie kicked as Austin bent her over his hefty shoulder and began walking toward the screen door. “This is crazy, you let me go!”

Her arms bound behind her back Bonnie kicked fretfully as she starred hopeless toward the conservatory floor passing beneath her. The squeak of the screen door drowned out by the blonde woman’s loud protests, she continued to struggle as the view turned to a dusty path and then the bright green grass of the Werner’s endless backyard. Completely unaware of Austin’s plan for her, save for knowing it can’t have been anything good and no doubt involved more torturous tickling, Bonnie began to fight harder and harder as the suspense and nightmarish anticipation grew.

“If you don’t calm down Ms. Bonnie, I’m gonna have to put you down right here in the grass…” Austin said with one arm hooked casually around the wild blonde’s midsection. “…and tickle that belly of yours until you do!”

“You put me down Austin Werner! You let me go!” The long legged woman ordered and bucked against the large man’s forearm.

“I swear girl, I’m givin’ you one last chance…” Austin threatened with a chummy grin as Bonnie’s knees continually collided with his steel strength torso.

“Don’t you tickle me no more!” Bonnie was too far focused on being free and the pure absurdity of her situation to truly appreciate the weight of Austin’s ultimatum. “You stop this craziness!”

“Welp, don’t say I didn’t warn ya…” The big man shrugged and hoisted the forty one year old into his arms, lowering her toward the grassy ground.

“Now you get this damn thing off my arms!” The slightly relieved woman spouted as she rolled onto the lush greenery.

“No ma’am.” Austin replied and immediately ran his hands up under Bonnie’s untucked shirt.

“Aaaiieeeeheehee!” The bound blonde squealed and buckled forward, her tummy curving as the dark haired man’s fingers wriggled all over it. “Nohohahaha! Stop! Ahahaha!”

Writhing in the grass Bonnie kicked furiously and tried desperately to roll away. Arching back and forth the poor woman went nowhere as Austin’s large hands gleefully explored her ticklish midriff. Kneeling down next to his overly sensitive captive the rugged farmer pinched and prodded at the blonde’s soft skin. Goosing her ribs and poking her sides the gentle giant could easily keep the cackling woman in one place as he loomed over her. Ignoring her pleas for mercy, Austin placed a hand flat against Bonnie’s collarbone and pushed her back into the grass. Bringing a leg up he placed his shin firmly across her thighs and flattened her legs to the grass.

“Now, you gonna calm down?” Austin asked as he held Bonnie flat against the ground and used his free hand to hike up her shirt.

“Nff! Let. Me. Go!” Continuing to put up a fight the wily country gal tried uselessly to buck free as her plaid shirt was bunched up below her bulging bosom.

“Alright…you just tell me when you’re ready to behave.” The dark haired man said with a pretend sense of disappointment and instantly began running five fingers all over Bonnie’s exposed midriff.

“Eeeeheeehee!” The pinned woman squealed as she felt the big man’s light touch dance around her lower tummy and speed up and down each side. “Aheeiiihee! Stahahap! Stahahahaa!”

Her thighs pinned and arms bound behind her, Bonnie was allowed little freedom. Wiggling her high heeled cowgirl boots and shaking her head was about the limit as the rest of her was stretched flat. Laid out as she was Austin possessed all the freedom in the world to let his five fingers skate fancy free over the giggling woman’s vulnerable tummy. A cascade of constant laughter and despondent squealing spilled from the blonde’s full red lips. Soft strokes up her sides, tender pinching across her bottom ribs, raking fingertips down her abs and rapid pokes into her lower tummy kept Bonnie reeling in futile mirth.

“You gonna calm down now?” Austin asked and buried his index finger deep into the defenseless woman’s belly button to hammer home the point.

“Eeeeeheeeiiii!” Bonnie screeched, completely unable to protect herself, her mind torn between the promise of further tickling and the current torment she suffered. “Y-yes! Ahaha! St-stop!”

“You sure? You gonna be a good girl, nice and quiet like?” The burly man teased as he kept burrowing that finger tip deep within the blonde’s sensitive navel.

“I swahaha! I swear! Eeeeiihahaha!” The defeated woman cried as she wanted nothing more in that moment than to have her pinkened midriff left alone.

“You break ya promise…” Austin said as he took Bonnie by the hips again and slung her over his shoulder. “…I’m gonna get that belly button ‘til you pass out.”

Slumped and whimpering softly to herself as Austin carried her, the forty one year old blonde couldn’t begin to imagine what the handsome man had in store for her. The day had already escalated far beyond any of Bonnie’s worst nightmares, being pinned and tickled about the very limit her apparently naïve mind could fathom. As the grass slowly faded back to dusty ground the busty bound woman found herself utterly appalled by the idea of actually tying someone’s hands and tickling them. Fearing the unknown and her constant begging evidently being ignored, the desperate blonde decided reason and diplomacy might be a better tact.

“Austin…” Bonnie said softly, fearing any repercussions from not being calm enough. “Austin please, you…you don’t understand…”

“Oh?” The dark haired man asked with that familiar chuckle in his voice. “Do tell.”

“You-you’ve tickled me enough…I know you’re just having fun and all but…but it’s too much now.” The nervous woman said as Austin paused and the easily recognizable sound of a barn door opening caught her ear. “I can’t…I can’t keep being tickled, I just…just let me go and we’ll call it even, okay?”

“Even, you say?” Austin asked as he left the large wooden doors wide open behind him, the morning sun pouring in and lighting the big barn inside. “A hundred year old family heirloom…and a little bit of tickling?”

“Little bit?!” Bonnie cried in astonishment before quickly realizing the big man’s sarcasm and could practically picture that cheeky grin plastered across his lantern jaw. “I’m really, really sorry about the quilt! Really I am! But please, there has to be another way!”

“If there is…” The ruggedly handsome giant said as he lifted the shapely woman from his shoulders and sat her on the end of an old wooden picnic table the ranch hands used for their coffee breaks. “…I ain’t seein’ it.”

To Bonnie’s surprise, as she sat with her arms bound and long legs dangling from the table’s end, Austin turned away and wandered casually toward a tool covered workbench. Darting her eyes hurriedly between the tall man’s back and the wide open doors, the panic stricken woman saw her chance. Having no plan beyond the barn doors Bonnie determined, or at the very least hoped beyond hope, that she could outrun Austin even with her arms tied. With a quiet motion the sneaking blonde slowly edged herself from the table and while Austin searched the messy workbench, made a mad dash for freedom.

“Now I thought you were gonna behave!” Austin’s deep voice boomed as he turned, his large grin never fading.

“Hh! Hhh! Hhh!” Wide eyed and refusing to look back the busty woman’s large boobs jiggled beneath her plaid button up shirt as she sprinted awkwardly toward the door.

Sadly, with a heart-breaking snag that nearly sent her falling hard to the dusty ground, Bonnie was caught by the belt buckle as she passed through the wide open barn doors. A scream of surprised disappointment escaped her lips as the disheartened blonde once again found herself wrapped in Austin’s tanned muscular arms. Kicking up dust and shaking her head the poor captive watched the free world shrink back into the frame of the barn’s entrance as she was carried backward. Planted back on the picnic table’s edge Bonnie continued to struggle and squirm, but as Austin forced her bound hands flat against the table op and picked up a hammer and nail, she rapidly lost hope.

“This is crazy!” The discouraged woman shook as Austin’s leaned his barrel chest into her and drove the nail through the middle of the belt around her wrists. “You can’t do this!”

“I’m willin’ to agree to disagree.” The handyman said matter-of-factly as he hit the nail on the head once more, driving it deep into the old wooden table and effectively pinning Bonnie’s hands to the tabletop.

“Hh! Hh! Y-you can’t be serious!” The nervous forty one year old took quick panicked breaths as Austin stepped back and she realized what he’d done. “You-you’re not really doing this?!”

“I ain’t done nothin’ yet.” Austin quipped and wandered back toward the work bench, placing the hammer back where he’d found it.

“You ain’t really gonna tickle me Austin!” Bonnie said, trying to convince herself as much as the hulking hunk. “Not-not like this!”

“Well I dunno…” The tall chiseled man replied as he walked back toward the trapped blonde who had no choice but to sit perched on the edge of the old table. “…I just think I might.”

“No, come on…” The sad faced woman said softly as the imposing man paced slowly toward her. “…please don’t…”

“Aw, cheer up Ms. Bonnie…” Austin said as he stepped in close, easily batting aside Bonnie’s long legs when she tried half heartedly to kick him away. “…or I’ll have to work extra hard to put a smile on your face!”

“N-no…what…what are doing…?” Bonnie said when the large man’s fingers began skillfully undoing her shirt buttons from the bottom up. “Please…I’m…I’m begging you!”

“Oh, don’t you worry.” The gentle giant consoled his captive as he continued popping each button open revealing more and more of the busty blonde’s pink shaded mid section. “I’m not about to do anythin’ indecent.”

True to his word, with only two straining buttons left to go, Austin stopped. Bonnie’s fleshy cleavage now barely contained as the two small white buttons only just managed to keep her bosom covered. Brushing his rough hands across her tummy the giant of a man swept the bottom half of the bound woman’s shirt aside and tucked it neatly around her back. Quivering with anticipation Bonnie looked up with her best pitiful gaze hoping for some small amount of sympathy, but it wasn’t to be so. Returning the forty one year old’s puppy dog expression with a cheerful grin, Austin once more clawed eagerly at her tender rib cage.

“AAAYYhahaha! Nooo-ohahahaaa!” Bonnie shook wildly as her ribs were assaulted, long legs kicking helpless in the open air either side of her attacker.

As Austin’s hard working hands played the cackling woman’s ribs like piano keys her large bouncing boobs threatened to break free at any moment. Tossing her long wavy hair in every direction the voluptuous woman attempted to kick the tall muscle man back, but with him standing so close there was simply no room to gain leverage. Ribs already pink from the previous tickle attacks the colour soon turned a rosy red and Bonnie’s tears once again flowed anew. Playing an increasingly and all too familiar tune, the rugged man’s fingers jumped from rib to rib, squeezing with abandon and getting a chorus of loud forced laughter in response.

Minutes passed, time meaning nothing to the tickled woman as every poke seemed to last an eternity. Continuing to scream with laughter the hypersensitive blonde’s tummy began to glisten with a light sheen of sweat. Another minute went by and Bonnie’s reddened forehead also began to develop small hot beads as she shook frantically against her bonds. Unbelievably, as the increasing perspiration made the busty woman’s skin shine it also added a natural lubricant to her tender ribs and somehow seemed to make them even more impossibly ticklish.

“Workin’ up quite a sweat!” Austin observed as he withdrew his hands and watched Bonnie slump with relief.

“Hhhhhh! Guhuh!” A long drawn out gasp desperately inhaled air as the teary eyed woman sat reeling from the ticklish onslaught.

Dabbing sweat from his brow with an old towel the gentle giant stood near the workbench as Bonnie sobbed breathlessly behind him. Tossing the towel aside, Austin leaned forward and slid open a thin cupboard door to reveal a small rusted bar fridge humming unassumingly beneath the bench. Cool air was received with a content smile as the large man opened the refrigerator door and examined the paltry meager contents within. An old sandwich, a six-pack of beer that was missing five cans and a half eaten candy bar sat on the shelves. Turning his attention to the door Austin reached in and stood back to full height with a thirst quenching bottle of ice cool water in his hand.

“Thirsty there, darlin’?” The lumbering man said as he spun open the bottle top and tossed it amongst the tools. “I know I could use a drink…”

“Hhh! I…Ghhh!...” Bonnie squeaked, her rib cage almost glowing red raw from the harsh tickle torture as she craned her neck and wiped tears and sweat onto her shoulder.

“No? More for me!” Austin said and within seconds had chugged half the bottle, pausing briefly to make eye contact before polishing off the rest.

“P…pl...hhh…please…” The voluptuous blonde stammered between panting breaths as she watched the monster sized man place the bottle down and wander casually back toward her. “Y…you…hhh…I’ll go…cr…crazy…”

“Mmm hmm…” The grinning giant nodded and cupped the back of Bonnie’s right boot in his hand. “…that is definitely a possibility!”

“Oh…oh no!” Bonnie’s eyes went wide and she jerked her leg as Austin lifted it higher, the sudden rush of crippling fear giving her a terror fueled energy. “No! Nonono! Not-not there, you wouldn’t!”

“I think by now…” The burly hunk said through his smile as he took the squirming woman’s lower leg in both hands. “…we both know I would!”

“Not my…not…PLEASE Austin!” Trembling with dread the bound blonde couldn’t even bring herself to say it, fathoming the thought was hard enough but as the dark haired man’s large hands began to tug at her high heeled brown boot the shocking reality quickly sunk in. “Nono! Nononono!”

Kicking at his hands with her free leg and making random tugs and pulls with the held one, Bonnie fought hard and fast to keep her boot securely in place. As with all her previous battles that morning the panicking blonde’s efforts only served to prolong the inevitable as the high heeled leather gradually slid down her calf muscle and off the end of her leg. Throwing it backward without a care, Austin discarded the boot and held the tormented woman’s leg high. Examining her tender foot in cold silence the 6’7ft behemoth smiled at the slender toes and silky smooth sole, a soft rounded heel and high delicate arch.

“Looks…ticklish.” Austin commented and carefully lowered Bonnie’s long leg back down, leaving it to dangle from the edge of the table. “Now, how about it’s friend?”

“Ohmygod, nono!” Bonnie screamed and began to kick madly when the large man reached for her other boot, a short lived resistance as he snagged it within seconds. “Pleasepleaseplease! Not there, not there! Pleaseplease, leave my boots on! Leave them onnnn!”

Beginning to sob the poor woman tugged and kicked but her left leg suffered the same fate as the right. Tossing the other boot backward Austin took an ankle in each hand and grinned at the pair of bare naked feet before him. Straining to break free as the gentle giant bought her ankles together, the busty woman lost another shirt button, her ballooning breasts held in by only a single overworked button. As Bonnie stressed her most desperate and distressed pleas yet, Austin turned his back to her and fed both ankles between his massively strong thighs. Clamping his legs around the crying woman’s lower calves the good natured farmer was able to free his hands.

“Ain’t no need for tears, darlin’!” The burly man chuckled as he raised his hands up either side of himself so Bonnie could get a good view of his slowly wiggling fingers. “It’s all smiles today!”

“…I…I…I don’t…I can’t…pl…please just…just…” The distraught woman sputtered at a rare loss for words from a normally talkative woman. “PLEASE DON’T!”

Ignoring, or at this point, Bonnie suspected, perhaps enjoying her shrill and agonizing screams for mercy, Austin slowly lowered his hands. Unable to see his face the helpless woman wiggled her trapped bare feet in horrified anticipation and watched the big man’s wiggling fingers draw ever closer. Hot sweat from exhaustive laughter coupled with cold nervous beads that ran down the blonde woman’s neck and between her heaving breasts. Wishing she could be anywhere else in the world Bonnie swallowed deep as the dark hair man’s devious paws disappeared from her view. Butterflies filled her stomach as the doomed blonde could practically feel the heat from Austin’s fingers as the zoned in, so sensitive were her soles.

“…” When his fingers touched down softly against the balls of her feet Bonnie’s toes spread and every muscle tensed in a second of nerve seizing silence, followed by screams of laughter so loud and forceful it was difficult to tell what was laughter and what was blood curdling scream. “EEEEEIIIIGHAHAHAHAAAA! NAAAHAAHAHA!”

Arching her back the poor forty one year old went berserk, thrashing like a trapped animal against her bonds. Clenching her eyes shut tight they burst open wide and clenched again, heavy tears rolling down her stretched bright red cheeks. No words of any kind formed as only the crazed screeching laughter erupted from Bonnie’s forced wide mouthed grin. Wide eyed again, a crazed expression crossed her terrified face, Austin’s fingers danced lightly up and down her bare ticklish arches.

From toe to heel the dark haired forty four year old used all ten fingers to explore the howling blonde’s silky smooth soles. One foot tried to cover the other and received a tickle attack for its sacrifice. Slowly raking his fingertips up from the tender heels produced a deranged wailing laughter from the burly man’s captive and feather light frolicking along her instep sent her exploding with loud frenzied giggling. Planting the heel of either hand firmly against Bonnie’s toes caused her feet to stretch taut, in their immoveable state Austin could easily bury his fingers beneath her toes and rake cruelly across the marshmallow soft balls of her bare feet.

Continually switching techniques kept the hypersensitive woman in an ever changing state of hysterical insanity. Slowly, and completely unnoticed by either party, small erect bubbles began to swell beneath Bonnie’s stretched plaid shirt. The thin cotton pulled tight as the busty woman’s nipples hardened beneath the material, each torturous stroke of her bare feet appearing to cause another stiffening swell. The final button slipped slightly against the increasing strain. Valiant though its efforts were, between the constant jiggling of the blonde’s fleshy boobs and her throbbing nipples, the little white button fought a losing battle. Screeching loudly, Bonnie tossed her head back and her last remaining button went flying, her large milky breasts and stiff pink nipples spilling into the open air.

“YAHAHA! YAHAHA! YAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!” The bare breasted woman wailed, barely registering the sudden reveal of her bouncing boobs as the horrendous foot tickling drew every ounce of her unwilling attention.

Smiling broadly to himself Austin squeezed his legs tight and delighted in exploring every ticklish inch of Bonnie’s feet. For nearly five whole minutes he focused purely on their surprisingly ticklish tops, dancing his fingers across the tips of her toes and listening to the rewarding shrieks and cries that followed. Skating figure eights around the vulnerable heels made his captive shake uncontrollable and when he raked fingertips down one sole and lightly tickled the other the poor woman gave a demented banshee’s cry. Playfully skirting his fingers upside her insteps the boisterous older man was content to push his ticklish victim to her absolute limits. A cursory glance over his shoulder to check Bonnie’s frenzied expression caused a slight change in his plan as the dark haired giant noticed the blonde’s sweat soaked bare breasts wobbling in out in the open.

“Don’t worry, don’t worry…” Austin said with mock assurance as he gently lowered the exhausted woman’s legs back down. “…we’ll come back to those.”

“Hhhhhhhh! Hhhnnn-uhuh!” Bonnie wheezed, tears and sweat alike dripping from her chin, jaw aching from constant unrestrained laughter.

“In the mean time…” The curious tickler spoke, knowing he was mostly talking only to himself and his half naked friend was in no fit state to listen. “…what do we have here?”

Too bewildered and tortured insane to resist, the heavily panting woman did nothing as Austin slipped her shirt off and let it slide down her bound arms. Now in nothing more than her short denim cut-offs the completely topless forty one year old hung her head forward. Bonnie’s long blonde locks matted to her sweat slicked skin, her entire face beet red with strain and tickled humiliation. Mercifully, the first of any kind shown to her in a length of time she wasn’t willing to speculate on, the frazzled woman felt her tormentor’s hand cup around her chin. Lifting his tickle-toy’s head slowly, Austin offered another refreshing bottle of ice cool water. Spilling a little at first the voluptuous woman sipped gingerly, her thirst soon taking over as she guzzled back the rest of the bottle.

Somewhat refreshed, although a far way from feeling back to normal, the delirious blonde raised her head slightly. Through tear blurred vision the bare breasted woman watched as the large frame of her torturer walked away, bent forward to where she seemed to remember the fridge was, and returned. Blinking her weary eyes clear of tears as Austin approached the disheveled woman noticed something small pinched between his fingers, a pair of items she didn’t quite recognize until they were too close to offer any reaction besides a surprised squeak.

“Eeeep!” Bonnie squealed as the cruel cowboy lazily dragged an ice cube down the sides of her fleshy breasts.

Freezing cool against her steaming hot skin the exhausted woman squirmed as Austin melted the ice cubes across her upper body. Drawing a line of ice water under her ballooning boobs and sliding them side by side down her stomach, Bonnie yelped and twitched. Crunching her stomach forward the fitful blonde woman giggled softly as the small frozen blocks traced along the top of her denim short shorts. Squeaking loudly Bonnie’s back arched when the grinning man drew the ice slowly up her sides, bumping them over each rib and climbing back on to her vulnerable breasts.

Miraculously refreshed, or at least not quite as dazed and confused as she had been, the forty one year old suddenly became very alert. Chilling circles spiraled inward toward the blonde’s swollen areola. Beginning to giggle the topless woman pursed her lips in an effort to remain silent. Wide eyed, Bonnie looked down in horror as Austin slid the ice cubes teasingly close. From the heat of the sweat soaked blonde’s half naked body the two cubes had rapidly shrunk. By the time the big man’s fingers eventually reached her outer nipples they were barely even there, and as he reached the stifling woman’s erect nipples it was only with the tips of his freezing cold fingers.

“Umnn!” The trapped country gal whimpered as a rush of unexpected pleasure surged through her lower stomach.

Closing her eyes tight, Bonnie struggled to ignore the slippery touch. Softly, between his large thumbs and index fingers, Austin tenderly stroked both of the randy blonde’s frozen stiff nipples. Unfortunately the forty one year old’s sensitivity wasn’t restricted to ticklishness alone, but extended to every inch of her voluptuous frame. As each rigid nipple was carefully caressed the awkwardly writhing woman could feel a familiar warm growing deep inside. Desperate not to show her growing arousal Bonnie strained to save face, her lips pursed tight and small moans of pleasure reduced to clumsy squeaks.

“Ya’ll can’t hide from me Ms. Bonnie!” The surprisingly observant giant said as he slowly cupped the aroused woman’s left breast in both of his large hands.

“Unn…I don’t…I…” Bonnie whimpered sheepishly as she looked up into Austin’s smiling eyes with an embarrassed expression.

“I do…” Austin replied without letting his captive finish her dazed mumbling as he lifted her large breast to his mouth.

“Annh! N-no…p-pleauhh…” The bound blonde squirmed as the large farmer’s lips and tongue engulfed her highly sensitive nipple. “Unnhh…uunnmmm…”

Leaning forward, the gentle giant easily sent the topless blonde into a series of passionate moans and tiny approving giggles. With nothing more than gentle sucking and delicate swirling of his tongue Austin quickly broke through any resistance Bonnie attempted to put up. Seduced by the ruggedly handsome older man, it didn’t take long for the horny blonde to embrace the nipple play. After several minutes of hot wet tonguing, her mouth open wide with pleasure as she thrust lewdly against the table top, Bonnie had forgotten all about her tormentor’s promise of returning to her ticklish feet. With the bound moaning woman putty in his hands, Austin pulled back and slowly lowered her breast from his mouth. The star struck forty one year old had forgotten the threat of future tickling in her lusty haze, the burly farmer however had not.

“You see?” The broadly grinning man said he turned his back to the softly cooing woman and leaned forward, taking a slender ankle in each of his enormous hands. “This isn’t so bad…”

“Oh god!” Bonnie jerked her knees suddenly when she realized what Austin was doing, his strong grip easily resisting her escape attempt. “Nononononono!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Austin replied with great enthusiasm as he curled his steely biceps around the frantic woman’s ankles.

“No! No please, Austin! Not again!” The wildly kicking woman begged as she fought to release her feet from under the mad monster’s arms, her long legs held high in front of her. “No more tickling, PLEASE!”

Securing each ankle under the crooks of his arms the dark haired forty four year old stood with Bonnie’s feet protruding out from his underarms. Her feet wiggled desperately as he clenched a vice like hold, the poor pinkened soles still covered in pink tracks from the previous assault. Ignoring the blonde’s genuinely horrified pleas, Austin crossed his forearms over each other and bought his wiggling fingers achingly close to the woman’s silky smooth soles. Unable to see her feet once again, Bonnie fruitlessly kicked and screamed for mercy as the horrifying anticipation grew. Intensifying her efforts for freedom the half naked blonde shook like a trapped animal, the suspense almost as bad as the tickling itself.

“Please, Austin, please!” Bonnie cried as she could still feel the warmth of arousal tingling across her nipples. “Not now! Not like this!”

“Kootchy kootchy!” The big man replied with a joyful chuckle and began running all ten of his fingers over the helplessly ticklish woman’s buttery soft bare feet.

“EEEEEIIIHEEHEE! AHAHAHAAAA!” The busty blonde howled and arched her back, Austin’s fingers running rampant across her soles.

Unlike the first time, Bonnie’s hypersensitive feet couldn’t even protect one another. Separated by the width of Austin’s barrel round chest, each bare sole and all ten toes were completely vulnerable in the open air. Seemingly without tact or aim, the ten fingers moved with a surprising speed and agonizingly soft touch in completely random patterns. Up and down the wailing woman’s soles, down the sides and around the heels, under her toes and scribbling along the instep, a ticklish tidal wave of riotous torture. Hysterical, the bare breasted blonde thrashed and screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks and face red as a fire truck.

Curiously, the onslaught did nothing to abate the randy woman’s arousal. Even though her mind was lost in the throws of ticklish madness, Bonnie’s body continued to react perversely. She didn’t notice in her current state, but the warmth that Austin’s nipple licking had turned into flames was now a white-hot inferno. Despite the torturous laughter and scream inducing results, the blonde’s voluptuous body didn’t seem to care, each excruciatingly ticklish stroke only seeming to turn her on more and more. As the rest of the world went by, minute after minute the insanely ticklish woman’s arousal grew unchecked, but so too did Austin’s.

Guarding his lust well, the gentle giant stood fixated on the wiggling feet before him. He’d had an erection since forcing Bonnie to lay atop him on the couch, her shapely butt involuntarily grinding against his crotch while he tickled her. Now, after watching his good friend deteriorate into a mess of ticklishness and so easily toying with her stiffened nipples, Austin’s large cock throbbed painfully beneath his pants. Just as each stroke of his fingers produced wild struggling and helpless laughter, so too did each tug for freedom and shriek of protest send another delighted pulse through his restrained boner.

Fueled increasingly by lust and less by his playful sense of punishment, the 6’7ft beast of a man tickled the poor blonde’s feet with a hungry fervor. Almost frothing at the mouth with eagerness, Austin’s normally friendly eyes were wide with glee. The dark haired farmer’s large toothy grin slowly shifted into a ravenous smile, his fingers moving at top speed. Just as unaware of how much time had passed as Bonnie was, the horny giant could feel his restraint crumbling. When air starved gasps of hysterical panic began to erupt between the blonde’s uncontrollable laughter, the big man’s primal urges finally got the better of him.

Before Bonnie even knew she wasn’t being tickled anymore Austin and dropped her long legs and torn his shirt clean off. Tanned bronze and rippling with muscle, the burly giant popped the button on his jeans and almost destroyed the zipper as he hastily pried it open. Both jeans and briefs disappeared in an instant, his work boots and thick woolen socks being tossed aside without a second thought. Standing tall the 6’7ft farmer was an impressive sight. Fully nude, his entire body covered in a light sheen of sweat, the burly man’s enormous cock bent upward and glistened with liquid arousal.

“Guh! Hhh! Hhh!” The exhausted blonde breathed heavily, her large boobs swelling up and down as she blinked tears from her eyes, unaware of the naked giant before her.

“Ticklish, ticklish!” Austin smiled broadly as he unsnapped and unzipped Bonnie’s denim cut-offs, gripping them from either side and swiftly pulling them down her long smooth legs.

“Ahh!” The voluptuous forty one year old screamed with surprise as she sat in only her scarlet red panties, a dark patch of lust sitting dampening the front.

With the same speed and excitement he’d torn away her jeans, the giant nude farmer took a firm grip of Bonnie’s soaked panties and slipped them away. Now as naked as he was, the frazzled woman sat bound, every inch of her completely vulnerable and at the big man’s mercy. Her furry blonde bush dripping wet between her legs, the helpless blonde blinked tears from her eyes and noticed Austin’s monstrous erection for the first time. A soft whimper escaped her full red lips as the sheer size of his throbbing cock dawned on the tortured woman. Grabbing her behind the knees, Austin lifted Bonnie’s legs up high, exposing her steaming hot pussy. Holding her by the heels the rugged farmer stepped in closer, his giant cocked aimed right at the blonde’s drenched pussy lips.

“Oh g…oh g…no…n-not l-like t…this….” The horny woman trembled as she could only imagine the erotic strain of having the huge man’s ragingly massive cock inside her. “…I…I can’t take it…please nooo…”

“Oh, you want more ticklin’?” The giant man teased and with the heels of his hands pressed against the heels of Bonnie’s upturned feet was easily able to wiggle his fingertips across her upturned soles.

“Wahahaeeeii!” Bonnie giggled suddenly and shook violently as Austin tickled her arches, her toes spreading wide.

Pressing his shining purple cockhead softly against the squealing blonde’s pussy, the naked giant watched as her long blonde hair tossed from side to side. She kicked her legs and convulsed her stomach, high pitched laughter pouring from her crazed grinning mouth. Every fitful thrash against the gentle giant’s tickling causing him to pulse with hot anticipation. Their wet lust joining together, each pulse from one another could be felt as the horny pair surged with erotic energy, a quickly expanding balloon of arousal that doubled with every passing second.

“How ‘bout now?” Austin asked, relenting his fingers but keeping them poised for a second assault.

“Ahh! Ah…y-you’re too big!” The heavily panting woman curled her toes, the feeling of the dark haired man’s giant cock suddenly catching her focus. “Please! Please…anything…anything, just…just no more tickling!”

“Nnnnnnggghh!” The gentle giant grunted low and long as he slid his rock hard cock deep inside Bonnie’s sopping wet pussy.

“A-a-ahh! AAAAHNNNNN!” The bound voluptuous woman screamed as Austin’s enormous erection penetrated her, her back arching hard and eyes rolling back.

Gritting his teeth Austin slid back slowly and then in again. As he thrust back Bonnie felt some sense of relief, but as his large muscular frame motioned forward once more she cried out with overwhelming passion. Growling forcefully the well tanned man grind back and forth, his bound blonde captive screaming with delight. Consumed by lust, the dark haired man’s movements grew in ferocity, faster and faster, louder and louder. Bonnie’s nude frame bounced, her voice breaking as she screamed with the rapid pounding drive, her plum shaped butt lifting off the table and slamming back down. Gripping at the bound woman’s heels a sudden moment of cruel clarity pierced Austin’s mind, and as he kept her legs held up high, began dancing his fingers lightly over her soles once more.

“UHN! UHN! UEEEI! EEEIIHEE! OHNOHO!” Bonnie screamed as the large man tickled her creamy bare feet, the speed and power of his vigorous thrusting not waning for a single second. “NUH! NUHA! NOPLEASE! NNNN! N-NOT NOW! AHAHAEEEEI!”

Helpless to stop him, Bonnie could do nothing but laugh as Austin’s fingers raked up and down her ticklish soles. Out of her mind with lust and tickled torture, the hysterical woman could feel her entire body tingling with pressure. Biting his lip hard, Austin could feel his own lust pressing against the seams. Dancing fingers flew without a care, worming under the blonde woman’s toes and scribbling just below her heels. The mix of wild tickling and hot messy sex caused the shrieking woman’s movements to be completely unpredictable, a sensation the giant tickler was more than happy about.

With Herculean stamina, the 6’7ft farmer continued tickling as the trapped woman’s voice began to grow hoarse. Both drenched in sweat and each other’s juices, each red faced and blinded by passion, the soles of Bonnie’s bare feet were almost entirely pink. Austin’s tight muscular butt cheeks dimpled with every powerful push, the blonde woman’s neck as bright red as her screaming face. The burly man’s large muscles tense, his rounded biceps and stretched pecks all bracing for release. Tan six pack abs dripping with beads of hot sweaty, large milky white boobs wobbling with every clench, tug and squeeze.

Feeling her pussy clench, Bonnie fell silent as both she and Austin knew what came next. Not ceasing his terrible tickle attack, the cruel farmer instead lowered his hands and began furiously goosing the poor woman’s already ravaged rib cage. Her legs still high, held firmly in place by the big man’s steely biceps, the crazed woman’s voice cracked. Loud guttural laughter coupled with husky moans of lust burst forth and quickly reverted back to exhausted squeaks. Unable to contain himself any longer, Austin’s mouth opened wide and he plowed forth, lifting the voluptuous blonde’s frame clean off the table. Despite the awful rib tickling, the thunderous thrusting was more than enough to finally send Bonnie over the edge as the dam burst and a tidal wave of orgasmic bliss flooded over her.

“GAAHUUUNNN!” The overwhelmed blonde bellowed toward the high ceiling, her back arching hard as her entire nude body seethed with tingling delight.

“AHH! AHHNNNNNN!” Austin roared as every muscle tensed and a deluge of pleasure pulsed fiercely from within.

As Earth shattering orgasms rocked their bodies, the harsh rib tickling ceased. Gripping clumsily at Bonnie’s tender flesh, the big man clawed and squeezed as the blonde’s intense quaking intensified his own. Continuing to thrust within her, the forty one year old woman strained her vocal chords to their limit as a second all consuming orgasm racked her body, an orgasm, the loudly howling woman could have sworn, that began even before the first one had finished it’s course. Her legs high in the air Bonnie’s toes curled and her fingernails dug deep into the old wooden tabletop.

Long blonde hair matted with sweat to the gentle giant’s skin, as well as the bound woman’s own. Complete loss of control had taken them both, wild animals where there had once been human beings. Involuntarily the pair grunted, screamed, winced and shuddered with body rocking delight. Bonnie’s arms pulled for freedom, wanting nothing more than to wrap around the hunky man before them. Still held tight by her makeshift bonds, long legs forced high in the air, the voluptuous woman thrashed as the searing hot ecstasy filled her bones.

Many long minutes of quivering and loud, exhaustive gasping followed when the shuddering finally ceased. Locked around each other, Bonnie’s legs were mercifully allowed to lower as they wrapped loosely around Austin’s hips. Their sweat drenched foreheads pressed together, eyes closed while they dripped, drenched in one another’s juices. The glistening giant’s muscular back arced forward as he leaned against the busty nude blonde, his large cock still pulsing fitfully. Her jaw aching from continuous laughter, the forty one year old’s voice had all but gone, the squeaks and heavy breathing often being little more than hoarse wheezing.

With shaky steps, legs weak and weary, Austin pulled away from their sweaty lust soaked mess. Utterly drained it was another few long minutes before Bonnie was finally set free, her slender wrists red from struggle and strain. Slumping back on the table the leggy blonde lay flat, her large breast rising and falling slowly as she breathed deep. Gathering his composure slowly, although remarkably faster than Bonnie, the gentle giant managed to slip his jeans back on before helping the dazed blonde do the same. Wearily, and with the use of Austin’s burly shoulder to steady her, the redressed woman staggered back to her truck and with a mousy goodbye, left in a small cloud of dust.

Watching the old rusted pickup turn onto the long country road, the ruggedly handsome farmer stood for several minutes until it disappeared over the horizon. Turning back toward the large farmhouse, Austin opened the front door and lumbered his giant frame out of the afternoon sun. Closing the door behind him, the giant man turned his head slightly as he walked through the hallway. With half a thought he glanced into the living room, but instead of the half eaten quilt he expected to see, saw only the damn goat again. Angrily, Austin reached for the ravenous animal, but the wily creature sped out from under him and turned into the hall. Tailing close behind, the large man followed the scurrying beast through the dinning room, into the conservatory and clean out the screen door he had carried a kicking and screaming Bonnie out of earlier. The screen door he had left wide open.

The End.​

Last edited:
I freaking love your stories and the Hysteria Lane series is a great addition to your body of work. This was every bit as hot, fun, sexy and detailed as I'd expect from a Mantis production. You always put in the effort and you never disappoint!

Now if we can get new stories from Black Widow and Primetime to go with it.... :D

TM the master!! Great story! Hope Annie continues to inspire you!!!

Thank you!

Great story... as usual! Only criticism: Next time, you could do without mentioning the age of the character in every three paragraphs. I think I will remember she is a "forty one year old" for the next forty one years. lol

Great stuff. Love the country theme!

" Keeping his wiggling finger buried, the muscular man was easily able to follow Bonnie’s preposterously ticklish belly button wherever she went." Love the 'preposterously ticklish' line!
Great wording!

Thanks folks! :D I'm glad you all liked my latest story. I have to admit, my favorite part of this little ditty was the goat!

Great story... as usual! Only criticism: Next time, you could do without mentioning the age of the character in every three paragraphs. I think I will remember she is a "forty one year old" for the next forty one years. lol

:shock2:

Uh...ahem! Yes well...I ran a quick search to see exactly how many times I mentioned Bonnie's age and...well, let's just say it came up far too often! Ironically I always try to be fairly conscious of repeating myself. Years ago there was a story where the author had written something along the lines of "the red headed cutie" over and over, this always stuck in my mind as something to try and avoid. Not quite sure what happened this time, but I'll be even more conscious of it now. Thanks for pointing it out! :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back