• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Very First Time With Mary (M/F-Nylon Foot Tickling)

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
I have recently taken quite a few photos and even some artwork with my great friend Mary who I haven't seen in 25 years since the place we worked together closed down. We met up again at reunion of the original employees so I wrote some foot tickling stories with Mary back then and realized I never told the very first time I did tickle her stockinged feet. I hope you like it.

The first time I ever tickled Mary was after a conversation we had.

The plant was short a crane operator up front so the foreman sent me up there till a second shift worker could come in early.

Anyways she was smoking a cigarette outside and looking smoking hot. Wearing a red dress and tan nylons and red heels. she liked to flirt and tease me so I took a chance and made a comment that I could break her of her teasing habits. She told me that there was no way so I told her," well if I tied you to a bed and tickled your feet with a feather that might break you", now I had no idea if she was ticklish or not but her response answered that," YOU WOULDN'T DARE! IF YOU TICKLE MY FEET I'LL BITE YOU"!

I then told her that if she was tied up there would be no way she could bite me. She answered," yea you're right so you'll never get me like that", conversation ended and I went back to the crane, climbed the ladder to the cab and operated it just wondering how ticklish she was, well a few days later I found out.

It was lunch and I needed a thermostat for my car and Mary asked if she could ride along cause the auto store was near some fast food chains. Mary was wearing, as memory serves, a white dress, tan nylons and white type shoes that covered the top of the foot with little patterns in them and a strap on the heel.

I got the part and as she came from the food place she didn't get anything. Well just to be sneaky I saw she was walking through wet patches and I told her something that I didn't believed worked. I told her," you walked through mud you should at least take those shoes off not to make my floor muddy".

She asked," what about you"?

I told her I had a floor carpet on my floor matt, which I did, to keep it clean. Shockingly she took her shoes off. As I drove I asked if I could see them. She looked at me puzzled and asked why and I responded that I had something unique in mind. She handed them to me and I somehow at the next red light to hang them from the rear view mirror. She giggled and said," really those shoes will not make a good air freshener".

We got back and I took down the shoes and she asked," well why can't I have my shoes back"?

I told her it was customary for me to place them back on her just like Cinderella and she fell for it and as she sat on the passenger side of my car handed me her left foot and I tickled it.

LET ME TELL YOU I NEVER FELT A FOOT SO SOFT, SO TENDER AND SO MEATY AND THEN SO TICKLISH!

She went through the roof! She laughed and screamed loudly," AH HAHAAHAHAH MIKE, MIKE, MIKE STOP, STOP, STOP HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP", kicking me with her right foot which I grabbed and proceeded to tickle both. She was going insane! Yanking and trying to hit me as I tickled her stockinged feet for about a minute.

She actually broke free and she got out of my passenger door and walked around the car, on the gravel, in her stockinged feet and demanded her shoes back. I gave them to her and said," you are right, you couldn't handle being tied and tickled".

She glared at me and yelled," I HAVE YUCKY FEET AND HATE THEM TO BE TOUCHED! I PROMISE YOU'LL NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN"!

That was the very first time I ever tickled my good friend Mary and her feet and after 25 years we met at the plant reunion and these photos were from a lost bet on a football game again.

She wore the footies and stockings for the photos because it was part of the bet if I won and if you are wondering how a gorgeous female friend of mine after all these years makes a bet like that who thinks her feet are yucky and doesn't want them touched and especially tickled, well it's simple and risky.

I told her straight out," If I win you have to let me take photos of your feet in nylons, socks or both and let me tickle them".

She looked at me seriously and asked," Oh yea and what do I get if I win".

I told her," NAME IT".

Terrific Mike. Just curious, what did she want if she won?

I never asked because she figured she would never lose the first time and the second time she was a little apprehensive so I through in the *name it* and took a big chance. I too would like to know and maybe she'll tell me this weekend when we all meet for the championship games this weekend and if she bets

Great story. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience and all of the photos you have posted here. :D

damn - lucky you- hopefully pics or a video next time

damn - lucky you- hopefully pics or a video next time

I do have plenty of photos, not back then of course, posted in the tickling and non-tickling forum of her feet and all are titled *Mary*. Please check them out and enjoy

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back