• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wrong Roomate: A case of mistaken identity FF/F a little graphic at times

sethman15

*deleted*

The campus was quiet now, it was the first week of June and the majority of the students had gone home for summer break, Ashley living across the country decided to stay and make a few extra dollars as an intersession RA in one of the dormitories on campus.

Ashley was staying with her roommate Lisa who was currently visiting a boy she met at a school an hour or so away, and had the room all to herself for a day or so. She didn't mind, she felt quite liberated to be able to come back into her room and just lay on her bed naked after a shower, and not have to worry about a roommate coming in on her.

It was Wednesday morning and like every other morning Ashley woke had her normal breakfast of cold cereal, put on her sports bra and running shorts and began her daily run around the campus. Ashley was very fit her sports bra exposed her very toned belly, she was a petite girl of about 5 feet with shoulder length blonde hair who attracted her fair share of attention from the opposite sex.

She was dripping with sweat from her run as she arrived back at her building, but she wasn't done, she sprinted up to the stairs to the 8th floor where her room was. She loved living in one of the towers as they called them because every floor above 5 was very small only having 4 rooms per floor. She hit the eighth floor and felt fulfilled after another days worth of workout, when she saw two girls she had never seen before standing outside the room across from hers. One was a tall black girl who had stunning features, she had beautiful green eyes that seemed to pierce through Ashley when they made contact with her own, the other a smaller, but still taller then Ashley brunette with blue eyes who did not look all to friendly. Ashley figured these were new girls who were just spending the next few weeks of summer classes in these dorms and would move on like most, she waved friendly enough and only got the cold shoulder from the two girls.

Not thinking anything else of it, Ashley wanted to get inside her room and get out of her wet clothes and into something more conformable, she placed her key in the lock turning to the right, which was met with the familiar sound of clicking and then turned the door knob. She had the door only the slightest bit open when she felt a violent shove from behind her force her into the room.

Before she knew what was going on, two arms easily wrapped around her tiny body, throwing her onto the bed. Ashley was on her back with the taller girl that was outside her room on her waist easily controlling Ashleys movements. It wasn't long before a piece of duct tape was applied across Ashleys mouth stopping almost all noises coming from her mouth, besides a few muffled grunts. Ashley stopped fighting and looked up when she heard the lock to her room click closed.

Walking toward her was the brunette she saw outside her room as well, and finally she started to speak to Ashley. "Well hello you little bitch, that was a nice introduction no?" Ashley could not answer, but looked away in defiance. the girl answered "For today lets say my name is Stacy and my friend on your lap is Tiffany, and we know who you are Lisa. My boyfriend told me all about how you have been fucking him, and now we are here to exact revenge." Ashley thought to herself. "Lisa, oh my god they think that I am Lisa." She tried frantically to get the words out, No that's my roommate, and when that didn't work she began to buck her body again trying to free herself.

"Look at this as guilty as sin, we should get started." Stacy walked over to toward Ashleys head which was resting just below her pillow, and pulled out two restraints. Ashley did not know how those got there they were not hers, somehow these girls must have been in her room before she got there. Tiffany now using all of her weight easily overpowered Ashley and forced her arms far above her head, where Stacy strapped in her wrists leaving her upper body exposed. They walked down to Ashleys feet which were still in her running shoes, each taking a leg they pulled her wide apart and strapped in her ankles.

Ashley now in the shape of an X began to cry after realizing how helpless she really was to these girls, she needed to tell them that she was not the right person, if only they would look to the desk on the other side of the room they would see that she is not Lisa. Stacy was wearing flip flops which she flipped off fully exposing her size 8 feet, and climbed on to Ashleys waist, she leaned in so she was just about nose to nose with Ashley. "So Lisa, how should we get back at you, we cant beat you up that would leave to much evidence, we need a torture that will leave no visible mark, but plenty of memories for you." Almost as if it was rehearsed Tiffany leaned in and whispered something to Stacy, who both had a mischievous grin on their face.

Tiffany moved closer to Ashleys shoulder and sat on the edge of the bed, but Ashleys eyes were fixed on Stacy, who was now admiring her long red nails as if she were flaunting them. She turned her hand around so Ashley could see both sides, flexing and curling her fingers in a menacing way. She put her hands flat on Ashleys belly, looked into her green eyes and asked "Lisa, are you ticklish?"

Ashleys eyes opened wide with fear, this was enough of an answer for her captors, Stacy used her nails to lightly scratch up and down the exposed skin on Ashleys belly, she was not tickling hard enough to illicit a loud laugh from Ashley, but it did make her stomach muscles contract to avoid the ticklish touch. Tiffany was using a different method, she had taken out two feathers from a bag the girls had brought in with them and began to swirl the around the inside of Ashleys ears and along the sides of her neck.

Ashley knew her neck was ticklish but never knew that her ears were, She turned her head back and forth whipping her hair around to try to protect her ears to which Tiffany would just move her feathers down to Ashleys exposed neck. Stacy had now expanded her area gliding her nails down Ashleys sides, moving quicker and quicker with each pass, until finally she reached Ashleys Belly button. Both girls stopped as Stacy raised her right hand, stretched out her index finger so that it was pointing straight down at Ashleys belly button and began to lower it ever so slowly. Every few inches she would wiggle her finger and taunt Ashley, as the finger moved closer to Ashleys skin she sucked in her abdomen as much as she could, but that only delayed the inevitable.

Stacy dug her finger in Ashleys innie, and her whole body tensed up at once. She turned her head one way squeezing her eyes shut, trying to keep away the ticklish feelings without giving into her captors and laughing. Tiffany reached down and quickly squeezed Ashleys hips doing enough to open the floodgates as muffled laughter began to pour out from behind the tape covering Ashleys mouth.

Stacy mocked "now there's the ticklish girl we were hoping for, your bellybutton is so ticklish. I wonder what going to happen when Tiffany uses her long fingers to tickle your little pits there?" Ashley could barely comprehend what was being said to her, but she understood when Tiffany placed her long fingers which were topped by yellow painted nails. She didn't begin to move her fingers, she just let them sit there. Stacy had stopped her tickling, however Ashleys nervous anticipation caused her body to move and shift against Tiffany's nails essentially starting to tickle herself. Tiffany said to her "Now Lisa lets see how ticklish you are here."

Ashley was screaming under her gag, her head was shaking violently as was her body, or as much as her bonds would allow. Tiffany was now sitting on the bed just above Ashleys head with her legs in a wide V laid out on top of Ashleys arms and shoulders essentially holding that part of her body down. Her fingers were mercilessly tickling Ashleys deep hallows, spidering wildly one minute and then the next digging deep. This was enough to make her go nuts, but Stacey had renewed her efforts on Ashleys midsection not only tickling her stomach but playing with her ribs also. Ashley felt like she would lose control when Stacy folded over the waist of her shorts so she could squeeze her sensitive hips.

Ashley was exhausted, her hair was plastered to her forehead, and she no longer fought with the same vigor. The girls were now toying with her, tickling with a much lighter touch. Stacy lifted her head from the last raspberry which sent Ashley wild again and said to Tiffany "I think we need to perk this party up a little bit. With that both girls moved to either side of Ashleys chest, and using one hand quickly flipped the elastic band of her sports bra up and over her head so that it was resting on her forearms leaving her upper body completely naked.

Stacy scoffed while squeezing her rather large breasts in between her hands "well Lisa I must say I am shocked, you are a tiny girl after all. Normally though he does like his tits just a bit bigger then itty bitty." Ashley had a very tiny 5 foot frame, her breasts were barely a b cup but suited her tiny body well. Tiffany chimed in a said, "well this may work in our benefit as I have heard that smaller titties usually mean ticklish titties." She turned to Ashley and said "is this true my dear?" and began to run her nails lightly under Ashleys right breast, making Ashley shift toward Stacy. This movement was matched by Stacy's nails doing the same on Ashleys left side.

They had played with Ashley's tiny breasts for almost 20 minutes, squeezing, scratching and kneading at the sensitive tissue. They had to stop to check her binds and reapply her tape as she had started to become loose from all of the fighting, after reapplying the piece over her mouth they added one that went over her forehead and reached both sides of the bed holding her head straight forcing her to look straight up limiting both Ashleys ability to move and see what her captors were doing.

Without warning both of her captors began blowing cold air on her nipples, which responded accordingly and began to stick straight up in the air. "Now that's a good girl" Stacy purred as both Tiffany and Stacy brought feathers up to her nipples and began to lightly caress her now engorged aerolas. Ashleys body arched up at the waist and an excited gasping sound could be heard from behind the tape. The feathers both tickled and excited the captive 19 year old much to her captors delight. The mixed feelings were killing Ashley one minute she would be laughing and the next moaning. Tiffany took her feather pointing it straight down, twisting the tip on Ashleys nipple as if she were drilling into it. This did not excite Ashley but caused a laughter they had not heard since they tickled her underarms, so naturally Stacy followed suit.

Ashley thought her body was going to finally give out, her stomach hurt from laughter, as did her nipples from all of the attention they received. They finally stopped allowing some time for Ashley to rest. Stacy looked at the distraught girl, who did not even have the energy to cry and said " it is true, the smaller they are the more sensitive you little titties are. It looked like you were enjoying your self a little, why don't we find how excited you really are." Stacy walked over to Ashleys desk, shuffled through a few of the drawers before finding what she wanted. She walked back to Ashley brandishing a silver pair of scissors. Ashley knew what was going to happen next and wasn't shocked when she felt the cold steel against her thigh, cutting easily up through her shorts and underwear. It did not take long soon she was relieved of her pants, feeling the air on her woman hood leaving her completely naked except for her sneakers which thankfully were still on Ashleys tiny feet.

"Look at you, all clean and smooth" Stacy said as she ran her fingers up Ashleys hairless slit. Stacy again ran her fingers down Ashleys lips this time lightly brushing inside, "hmm Tiffany looks like I was right shes quite moist on the outside, why don't we see how she is inside." Ashleys body jerked with a gasp as Stacy parted her lips and moved her fingers inside of Ashley. "Yup definitely wet" Stacy confirmed. Ashley was so embarrassed she was tied up to be tickled, and now fingered by these girls who thought she was some one else, and she was actually being turned on by it.

Stacy began to play with Ashley's clit sending shock waves through her whole body, matters only got worse for her when Tiffany leaned down and began to seductively kiss her ear and neck. Ashleys mind was flooded with pleasure as Tiffany used her long fingers to play with her nipples as well. Ashley's body started to move more, but not fighting anymore she was giving into the feelings. Had her bare feet been exposed her toes would have been pointing straight out in pleasure. Her body began to shake, Tiffany moved her lips down and was now kissing and using her tongue on Ashleys bare breasts. Ashleys hips started to grind the air, she was getting closer and closer with each second, moans were now flowing from behind her gag. She was ready to give in she was going to cum, she took a deep breath in ready to climax when it all stopped.

Ashley opened her eyes, she begged with them again only this time is was different, she was pleading with them to continue wanting sweet release so badly. Stacy answered her silently wishes "Remember slut this is a punishment for sleeping with my boyfriend, you wont be cumming until I am good and ready to let you too. Don't worry though you will plenty of times." Ashley was brought down to earth with this statement, finally remembering her predicament. "I'll bet shes still real sensitive, even though she didn't finish" said Tiffany, "i'll bet your right T" answered Stacy. she placed her red nails right where Ashleys legs met her hips and began to tickle. Even the lightest touch tickled immensely as the area was very sensitive from the attention it was just receiving. Ashleys hips again jumped off the table, this time they were not grinding, but trying desperately to knock Stacy's hands off. Tiffany walked over placed a hand on either side of her hips and easily held Ashleys body down. It was torture for Ashley. Stacys fingers ventured all over the area tickling Ashleys lips and crotch, she squeezed her upper thighs, and even reached her hands around and tickled Ashleys bare ass as well. Ashleys head was still secured down, so she could not see what was going on with her lower body, but she felt Tiffany hands hold her lips open while Stacy used the feather on her defenseless vagina.

Ashley's chest was heaving, she was happy however that her vagina was no longer being feathered by Stacy. It all tickled, however when the feather hit her clit it would take her to a new level. Again the tickling had brought her to the edge of orgasm, and again they had left her teetering on the edge keeping her body more sensitive then usual.

"Hmmm, where else can we tickle this naughty girl Tiff" Stacy said as both girls looked down toward Ashleys still sneaker clad feet. Ashley was becoming delirious, and it did not register with her what was about to happen until she felt her shoe laces loosening. Her eyes shot open and she again began to cry, behind her gag she started a renewed set of pleas, none of which sounded anything more then "MPHHHH" to her captors. She started flailing her feet around in all different directions but it did no good as the girls had her shoes off in seconds. Ashley felt the cool air through her neon pink socks, and continued to scream. "Does little missy Lisa here have some ticklish little piggies?" Stacy said as she dragged her nails over Ashleys socked soles. Ashleys socks were still wet from her run earlier, and all the sweating she had done while being tied up, "eww how disgusting" Stacy said "I think we need to get these socks off now." Ashley again started screaming as Stacy took the elastic around Ashleys Right ankle and brought up above her heel. She used her right nails to scribble all over the bare skin on her heel, making Ashley crazy with laughter. "Oh my, your feet are so soft, it must be from being stuck in these wet socks inside of those hot shoes" Stacy said as she and Tiffany relieved Ashley of her socks completely, revealing a perfect size 6 pair of bare feet. Each girl took Ashleys orange painted toes, and pulled them tightly back fully exposing all of Ashleys ticklish skin.

"I'll bet I can make her laugh harder!" Exclaimed Stacy, "Well I bet I can make her pee herself" Tiffany answered. With that the girls commenced there tickling, each taking turns on Ashleys feet. Tiffany started first using all five of her fingers along the width of Ashleys left foot, starting at the base of her toes she brought them down quickly in one motion to Ashleys heels and back up again. Ashley was in hysterics, but after five minutes Tiffany stopped and it was Stacy's turn. Using her red nails her fingers scribbled quickly all over Ashleys soles, Ashley was in hell her laughter would have been heard three floors down if it wasn't for her gag. Her arms and legs tried with all their might to break the bonds, but she was far to weak to even make a dent.

"I think I win this round" Stacy said gleefully to Tiffany. Tiffany said "how about we find a tool in her room, see who can use it the best." "Deal" Stacy screamed, both girls left Ashley tied to the bed crying. Ashley was unable to see the tools of torment that they had found, but wouldn't be left in the dark for long. Tiffany went first, again securing her hold on Ashleys toes, started by using a hair brush on Ashleys soles. She moved it back and forth across Ashleys foot moving up and down. Each plastic bristle glided across Ashleys skin, eliciting a shock of laughter Ashley had not felt before. Ashley had been tickled before, but never with a tool this devious. She tried with all of her might to curl her toes but Tiffany was too strong and for another few minutes Ashley had to endure. "It's my turn, and I have found the perfect torture device." Stacy yelled, Ashley heard a buzzing sound she knew she recognized but could not place it until she felt the bristles on her skin. Stacy had brought out Ashleys electric toothbrush, this was by far the worst tickling she had received so far. Such a dense collection of bristles moving back in forth in one spot tickled immensely more then finger nails. For the first time Ashley felt her bladder begging to empty, she wanted to hold it so badly not to give the two the pleasure. However when Stacy brought the toothbrush up and began to tickle all over and in between her toes Ashley lost it and urinated all over herself.

Again Stacy and Tiffany stopped there infernal tickling, Tiffany walked over to Ashleys closet and pulled out 4 of Ashleys sneakers. As Tiffany was pulling out the shoelaces, Stacy pulled out two small clear bottles from her bag, and moved to Ashleys face. Holding the small bottle right in front of Ashleys face where she could see it Stacy said "do you see this honey, it will make you skin much more ticklish, lotion always does. "Tiffany and I are going to tickle you non-stop no, no breaks, if you thought you were suffering before just wait" Stacy said with a grin. Tiffany had pulled the laces out of Ashleys shoes using them to tie both of her big toes and pinky toes back to her ankle. This prevented Ashley from moving her feet in any direction while keeping her toes pointing straight up and her soles nice and vulnerable.

Each girl took a bottle and began to generously apply its contents onto Ashleys quivering skin. Tiffany covered her feet and legs, leaving her upper body for Stacy. When they were all finished Ashley was glistening, and they did not wait. Tiffany applied her nails to each foot, letting them glide all over. While Stacy used her nails on Ashleys belly and sides. Stacy was right Ashley thought to herself, the lotion magnified the feeling of the girls long nails ten times.

Tiffany was sliding her fingers in between Ashleys toes when Stacy switched to her under arms and boobs. Using one hand she tortured Ashleys left hallow while with the other she would torture Ashleys tits. Ashley almost lost it when Tiffany used her tongue to tickle her toes and Stacy began to tickle her lotioned nipples. It was then Stacy remembered the electric toothbrush, grabbing it and applying its rotating bristles first around then up Ashleys erect nipples.

Ashley was fading away, she could feel herself losing consciousness from the constant tickling. Stacy had used the toothbrush all over her, and now was using it on her thighs when she called Tiffany from her post by Ashleys small feet. "How do you think Lisa's little kitty here will tolerate an electric toothbrush?" She said with a raised eyebrow to Tiffany. First she used it around Ashleys lips tickling her on the outside, but then she asked Tiffany if she would be so kind as to part Ashleys lips. Tiffany did just that exposing Ashleys pink to the girls, Stacy moved the brush all over Ashleys vagina eventually landing on her swollen clit. A sound of desperation they had not heard from Ashley yet escaped from her gag, but this only encouraged them more. Ashleys eyes were tearing, this extreme feeling was not quite pleasure or pain or tickling but all at the same time, her brain did not know how to react. "I wonder how this would feel inside" Stacy said. With that she stuck the vibrating and twisting bristles into Ashleys vagina. Rotating the brush to cover each part of the wall, it wasn't until they reached the top of Ashleys cavern that the best reaction hit. It was her g-spot and the feeling was so intense for Ashley that she broke through the tape across her forehead raising her head as far off the bed as she could with a scream. It was not much longer before Ashley finally passed out.

Ashley did not know how long she was out, but when she came to her first thought was god let this be a bad dream. It of course was not and now Ashley could not move, or see. Stacy and Tiffany had used there time well when Ashley was out, they had wrapped her in a cocoon of tape, her legs were tightly together and her arms pushed against her body. Ashley was covered from the top of her head to her ankles in tape, with only her nose and bare feet visible. She tried to wiggle, but that only got the attention of her captors.

"Finally you are awake slut" Stacy said. "Now we have been very rude, I am going to tell you a little bit about myself. I am a Physical Therapy major and Tiffany believe it or not well she is an engineer. Now as I am sure you have noticed you can not move, nor will you be able to until your roommate Ashley comes home." Ashley decided it was best to save her strength instead of again pleading her case that she was not Lisa. "As a physical therapy major" Stacy continued, "I have access to some of the universities extra muscle stimulators. If you would notice, we have placed our stim pads strategically around your body. Now usually placed on the right muscle, and at the right strength these are a great rehab tools, in your case we have turned them into the perfect tickling tools. For example concentrate on the pads which I have place over your nipples." Tiffany turned a button on a black box, and Ashley felt the stim machine come alive, first it was very light but as the strength went up it actually began to tickle her sensitive breasts. As quickly as it had started the feeling moved to her feet, which were tied together at the big toes and unable to move. Ashley could barely laugh anymore as the tickling feelings again racked her body. Finally Tiffany had shut the machine off and Stacy again started talking. "Now this is where Tiffany's engineering comes in, she has fixed the machine to randomly tittilate different parts of your body non-stop at different levels, this will never stop as it does not run on batteries." Ashley wanted this so badly to end, but she was no longer in control of her body. "I have one more surprise for you" Stacy again started, "since we know how much you love to cum since you had to cheat with my boyfriend I have left you with my favorite tool..... the magic wand. It is set at high and is held tightly against your little pussy there." The girls began to clean up getting ready to leave. Tiffany had turned on the stim machine, which first attacked Ashleys underarms, Stacy then plugged in the wand bringing Ashleys pussy to life again. Before they walked out for good Stacy leaned to Ashley and said "just like the stim machine my little wand is plugged in and will not stop no matter how many times you cum you little dirty whore." Stacy pulled the covers over Ashleys body hiding her from plain sight. As they walked out laughing both girls said "bye Lisa have fun." It did not take long for Ashleys first orgasm, which only made the tickling worse.

Ashley had no idea how long it had been when she finally heard there door open. It was actually a full day later when Lisa finally arrived back in the room. Unfortunately for Ashley she had her ipod on and could not hear the struggling girl. Lisa offered a quick look and not thinking anything of not seeing her roommate, moved to her side of the room sitting at her desk with her back to Ashley.

Ashley had lost count of her orgasms long ago, each one making the tickling worse and worse. She could hear the music from her roommates ear buds wanting so badly to scream out to her, but she was unable. It was a few hours later when Lisa turned off her television and laid down for bed when she heard a constant buzzing sound. Trying to block it out she twisted and turned in bed, when she could finally take no more she walked to Ashleys side of the room following the sound to Ashleys bed. Moving the cover Lisa was horrified at what she saw. Running to her desk she grabbed a pair of scissors and began to free the captive body. Ashley had two more orgasms before Lisa finally reached the vibrator and turned it off, realizing there was something else attached she pulled the plug on the stim machine, and for the first time in almost 36 hours Ashleys body was not being tickled. Lisa finished freeing Ashley and eventually wrapped her naked body, in a near by towel. " I am going to call the police I will be right back" Lisa said. Ashleys response shocked Lisa as she said "no I want my own revenge." .

Last edited:
Well-written and imaginative, thanks for sharing. When a guy writes a story like this I'm interested in the ladies' reviews.

This has been a rather interesting read. I so do enjoy small breast tickling. Breast tickling in general. Thanks for posting this.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back