• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is she one of us? F/M

Yes, offer her the chance to tie you up and tickle the crap out of you. :couch:

I (myself from painful lessons learned in the past) would suggest being more subtle. Perhaps you could ask her what is it about tickling she enjoys so much? Her answer could open the door for a deeper conversation.

If you want to try a perhaps more bold approach, I've also thought it would be interesting to say (when she is or is about to tickle you) "Careful, I've heard that some people get turned on by that!" particularly if you are both just in a regular Friendship as opposed to a romantic relationship.

Just some thoughts. Nice dilemma to have though too.

My advice would be not to rush anything. There's no need to. Believe me, you're in a good place right now... just enjoy it. If you'd give it at least a 7 out of 10 right now, why risk blowing what you have just to get to 8 or 9. And who knows what could be discovered/revealed while you're relatively happy, or should be, at 7. Let things be as they are for a little while.

she exclaimed "oh yes! Hold him!" And mercilessly tickled me for a good 10 minutes. She texted me after that saying "bahaha I'm totally going to tickle the shit out of you every chance I get'

In a good place indeed.

I think the only thing you need to do is tell her that it turns you on. If your relationship is going somewhere and so she likes turning you on and likes tickling you, she will take it from there. If you get really ambitious, buy some velcrow restraints for Valentines Day along with a nice card and chocolates. Again, she will know what to do. All you need to do is give her permission.

JerryB

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back