• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer Lovers! (Glovelover's version) F/m (with a twist....)

Glovelover

TMF Regular
I wrote this fictional story using the Mainstream Movie’s Bondage Scene as the inspiration. When I first envisioned this fantasy, I framed it visualizing how I hoped the scene would have turned out the first time I saw it in the theatre and pictured myself as the bound guy. A few years ago, I asked Tyler and Matt film a short, brief version of this fantasy, however I have lately been thinking of the scenario more and thought perhaps I could develop it into a short, erotic story. As I was completing this version, I got a bazaar idea for a twist at the end and decided to include it since the idea was ‘different’ from stories I have written in the past and perhaps it may appeal to others. Fair warning as this story involves sexually explicit content. Enjoy!

Summer Lovers - (Glovelover’s version)

Tyler and Matt was a young couple enjoying their lives together. They were inseparable and their chemistry was envied by many who knew them. But as is the case with many couples, there comes a time when the spontaneous, sexual energy in a relationship calms down to more typical levels and temptation begins to enter one’s mind.
A harmless, casual meeting at a club one night peaked Matt’s curiosity when meeting that ‘Woman’ who then began to enter his fantasy mind. Tracy was a lady who frequented the club and often was there with her friends, however what made her stand out in Matt’s eyes initially was a particular accessory she wore. Although gloves were no longer a popular fashion accessory by this time, Tracy often wore them with her dresses. Gloves were a particular button for Matt and his heart raced the first time he spoke to her, even just the casual “Hello” was difficult as they were both ordering drinks at the crowded club since he was distracted by her gloves. He tried to compliment her yet felt he sounded like an idiot afterwards. Ever since that night, she would smile and say “Hi” as they passed and went about their separate lives. Matt would then catch himself fantasizing about her.

One afternoon, during a casual walk together in a nearby park, Tyler and Matt began to talk about the unavoidable change that was occurring in their relationship. They each admitted that things were getting routine and both felt there was something they needed to do, a spark, or something to reignite that spontaneous, passionate energy.

“What sort of ideas are you thinking about?” Tyler asked as they walked slowly holding each other’s hand.

Matt loved Tyler deeply but was also thinking of Tracy and wondering if there would ever be a way of introducing the idea of a three-way into their relationship? However this idea was so touchy that he himself was not confident Tyler had enough of an open mind for that sort of leap.

“I don’t know….” Matt thought aloud as he was trying to think of a way of stepping towards the idea in his head.

“Variety?” Matt said. “Trying something a little out of the ordinary?” Were the best words he could formulate?

“Variety you say? Oh, I can give you Variety…….Just be careful of what you ask for!” Tyler said in a confident tone looking away from him and squeezing his hand.

The last that was spoken on the subject was Tyler suggesting they start that evening after returning home from an early dinner. They knew that if they dined too late, they both would be too tired as was often the case with their busy lives.
Prior to leaving for dinner, they turned up their house thermostat to ensure the house was plenty warm when they returned. Too often it seemed as if they were in more of a hurry to jump in and warm up under the covers as opposed to the passion they wanted to share. Tyler also wanted the room warm for a rather kinky idea she had for the evening and wanted them both comfortable since they would not be under the warmth of sheets and blankets.
The house was in fact warm when they entered and they each shed their coats as they embraced each other hard and kissing.

“You’re Mine Tonight!” Tyler said in a seductive, yet commanding tone while taking his hand.

She walked and led him through the house, stopping first in their laundry room to retrieve a package of clothesline from the shelf and then next a pair of scissors from the one kitchen drawer.

“What is going through your head tonight Tyler?” Matt inquired as Tyler led him up the stairs to the bedroom intrigued by her actions and wondering what was planned.

Tyler threw the items on the bed and resumed kissing him passionately while they began removing each other’s clothes. There was nothing wrong with their passion that night and their bodies enjoyed the sensations of each other’s skin and touches.

“Take off the rest of your clothes and lay down on the bed!” Tyler said as she stepped out of her skirt that was by now laying on the floor.

Tyler retrieved the clothesline and selected a generous length of rope and cut it with the scissors.

“Now, let’s get you tied up to this bed!” Tyler smiled as she wrapped the chord around his wrists several times and secured the remaining ends to the headboard. Matt watched in amazement as Tyler secured him to the bed, wondering what she was thinking and what she was going to do with him. In very little time, Matt was stretched tight and helplessly tied to the bed.

Tyler briefly left the room and then returned holding several candles. She placed them about the room and began lighting each one with her lighter. Matt watched Tyler’s sexy body, as she was only wearing a sexy bra and panty set by this time. Once she turned the lights off and her body was illuminated by the candle light, Tyler became very, sexually intoxicating to him. Tyler had such a pleasant smile and often looked innocent, yet at this moment the ‘mystery’ of wondering what was next became quite alluring as he watched her.

“It would appear by the erection of your cock that you are enjoying yourself!” Tyler said with a smile as she returned her lighter to the nightstand and bent down to kiss him. Tyler kissed harder than normal then added an interesting twist by seductively licking his face with the tip of her tongue briefly.

“Now, let’s find something interesting to do shall we?” Tyler said as she retrieved a book she had on the nightstand. This was one of those special books they purchased years back on sexual positions and techniques. Silence filled the room as Tyler paged through her book. She was also silent and Matt only could watch and enjoy her figure. Tyler then smiled, placed the book open on the bed next to him and retrieved one of the tall, slender candles from the nightstand.
Matt’s eyes got big as he studied her hand holding the candle and then prepared himself for the sting of the wax as she slowly tilted it. Tyler sat expressionless and silent as she watched the scalding hot wax form, then drip onto his chest.

“Aaaah!” Matt reacted to the pain of the wax since the heat was much more than he anticipated.

Tyler still was expressionless and paid no attention to his reaction as she watched another drip of wax form and fall to his chest.

Matt’s reaction was the same as the first and he was clearly not enjoying this pain.

“I think you actually enjoy hurting me?” Matt asked.

“It’s not hurting……” Tyler said as she looked down at her book “It says here that it’s quite stimulating!”

Matt was trying his best to show his discomfort for the pain as the next drop scalded his chest.

“Besides, I could make it hurt if I wanted to…” Tyler said as she lowered the candle closer to his chest while giving him a mischievous expression.

“No No!” Matt pleaded.

Tyler then noticed that his cock was now flaccid so this was clearly not an activity to pursue further and returned the candle to its holder.

Tyler next began to fondle his cock and balls with one hand as an attempt to bring his spirits back up as she paged more through her book.

“Shall I untie you then?” Tyler asked as she looked at the other ideas mentioned in her book.

“That would be nice…….besides, I think my fingers are turning blue!” Matt suggested.

“Well? So much for Variety!” Tyler replied as she reached up and began undoing the rope securing his wrists to the bed.

Matt sighed to himself and relaxed, feeling relieved at the thought of being released as the tension bonding his arms reduced.

“Oh!” Tyler said as she smiled back at Matt as she pulled the rope tight again. “I almost forgot something!” Then Tyler secured the rope back to the headboard and got up from the bed.

Matt watched Tyler as she went to her dresser and to the drawer containing her lingerie.
Matt was indeed intrigued as his erection slowly returned as the curiosity of ‘What was coming next’ wondered through his brain. Tyler had such an incredible figure and He also adored watching her slender, yet slightly curvy frame in the bra and panties as she searched in the drawer.

Tyler returned and resumed her position on the bed while she fondled two items retrieved from the dresser. She looked at each and checked the silky pieces of fabric before starting to glide them on. Here, she was putting on a pair of long white, silky gloves.

“Oh no!” Matt said to himself. His eyes were getting big as he watched her glide on the gloves and he was so cognizant that he was helplessly secured to the bed. A cold, chilling fear settled into his stomach as he watched Tyler’s fingers flexing as she checked her gloves. A woman wearing long gloves was indeed a powerful image for him, particularly when combined with Bondage.

“W…why are you putting those on?” Matt asked with a noticeable lump in his throat.

“I thought you liked it when I wore my gloves.” Tyler replied as she focused on her hands. Gloves were indeed something
he encouraged in the past often as part of a lingerie outfit in a gift. He even kept a photo of her on his desk where she was wearing gloves for an event before they ever met.

“But…..wwwWhy now?” Matt asked her with a clear nervous tone apparent in his voice.

“But why not Matthew?” Tyler returned with a seductive smile.

Matt started struggling in the bonds, trying to get free but all he could do was watch her and wait for what was about to happen.

“How did she know?” Matt said silently to himself. Yet, he could not get over how sexy she looked sitting there before him in the flickering candle-lit room, wearing those gloves. Tyler just sat there, cupping her hands together in a classic elegant Regency Era Style to provide him a full view of the gloves clinging to her slender arms.

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost!” Tyler chuckled, trying to break the silence.

They didn’t speak but it was clearly apparent that Tyler knew a special secret of Matt’s and even though it was just a hunch or perhaps a suggestion from someone from his past, Tyler waited for the best opportunity to exploit it and confront him with it.

“So, I suppose you are feeling even more helpless now, aren’t you?” Tyler said as she sat and smiled back at her boyfriend. Fetish or no Fetish, Tyler looked incredible wearing them thus Matt most likely was going out of his mind looking at her. Matt also knew the smile forming on her face, that mischievous smile she used when she was up to something or just before pouncing on him.

“All tied up and helpless as a Gloved Woman approaches you!” Tyler teased, knowing his secret.

“No Tyler, please don’t……..Not that!” Matt said as he struggled to get away but was sporting a very, hard erection.

“You do know what I am thinking about…..Aren’t you.” Tyler cooed as she started leaning over him.

“What the matter?........Are you afraid that I’ll Tickle You? She cooed. “….With my Gloves!

“Because, I might!” Tyler said as her gloved fingertips began to lightly tickle his sides!

Matt could offer no resistance to her tickling and immediately broke out in a roar of laughter. Matt was extremely ticklish and Tyler often took advantage of it, even in public. This time though was the first time that she had him completely restrained while she tickled him.

“HAHAHAHAHA………HAHAHAHAHAHAA!” Matt cried as he twisted and turned, trying to avoid her fingertips.

“I always knew how ticklish you were and was always curious why you would be hard afterwards!” Tyler said smiling as she tickled her helpless boyfriend.

Quite often during their little tickle fights it became noticeable to her that he would often get erect when tickled.

“Are we enjoying ourselves?” Tyler asked as she continued the tickling.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA………NnnNO!.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA…….Please…Stop!” Matt cried. His body continuing to
desperately escape her tickling, yet his cock was still fully erect.

“But you’re sooooooo hard!” Tyler cooed. “I never imagined that my boyfriend would be such a Tickle Slut!”

Matt’s face was flush and he continued his pleas but Tyler gave him no mercy since this was clearly so exciting for him. Eventually though, Tyler stopped after a few more minutes of tickling since his voice was starting to strain, that is, his cries were getting hoarse. Matt tried regaining his composure while Tyler repositioned the gloves back up on her slender arms then took a hold of Matt’s erect cock and started to slowly pump it.

“My, your cock is so hard……” Tyler said as she increased the tempo of her pumps.

“So is this what you were thinking of when you suggested some Variety?” Tyler asked as she fondled his balls with her other hand while she pumped his cock with her other.

“No………” Matt gasped as he was still catching his breath. “Not exactly.”

“Then why don’t you tell me what you were hoping would happen.” Tyler replied, pumping faster and bringing him closer to a climax.

Matt was not comfortable sharing the thoughts he was thinking about and refrained from disclosing them.

“Oh, you’re gonna tell me!” Tyler said in confidence as she resumed tickling his sides!

Matt screamed, bucked and thrashed since Tyler was administering a harder pressure tickling technique to him. His stomach soon cramped in pain from the unavoidable laughter and began thinking he was going to die if she continued this much longer.

“Tell me!” Tyler demanded as she cruelly tickled her bound boyfriend.

His voice was now gone and only high pitched pleas could be heard. It wasn’t long until he muttered a faint

“Okay……..Okay……….No more….No more!”

Tyler stopped tickling and resumed masturbating his erect cock.

“Okay, you were saying?”

It took Matt much longer to calm down from her last dose of tickling. His stomach ached hard and his voice was quite weak now. However, Tyler was taken back at how hard his cock was and could tell this confrontation, as it unfolded before his eyes, completely turned him on. None-the-less, her tickling was so effective that he felt no other option but to disclose his thoughts and the suggestion of a Three-way with “Tracy” for fear she would resume tickling again.
Tyler laughed at the suggestion and took advantage of the current situation to fuck with him some more.

“I think another woman helping me tickle you would be the death of you Matt!” Tyler said as she brought her free hand closer, wriggling her gloved finger tips and threatening another tickle. It was amazing to see what happens to someone who is tickled, in that, their eyes become fixated to any tool or in this case “finger” that approaches and the look of panic in their eyes is priceless.

“I WASN’T TALKING ABOUT TICKLING!” Matt snapped in a panic as her fingertips were just about to make contact.

“Oh? But you clearly like Tickling and that would have to be included!“ Tyler replied.

As Tyler continued to masturbate his cock, she could tell by his breathing and the look in his eyes that it would not take long. Tyler thought about if she wanted to use her hand or simply mount him and use her pussy to get him off. However since his Fetish involved Gloves, she concluded that this time it may be best to use her gloved hand to make him cum. Finally, Matt’s selfish “Three-way” suggestion startled her but she then got a devilish idea that she knew would put that suggestion to rest.

It wouldn’t take Matt long and he was making facial expressions to indicate he was getting close.

“So, you’re interested in a Three-way Matt?” Tyler pumped faster and faster.

“Yes…….” Matt said holding his breath routinely in an effort to delay the climax building inside him.

“So, some evening, I will tie you up to the bed as I have you now!” Tyler cooed.

“And there will be a knock at our front door….”

“Outside the room, you will hear whispers and then the sound of clothes being removed….”

“Then we will enter……”

“And you may be startled at Who has joined me? Your friend Tracy? Or, my friend or coworker?.....Who knows?”

“We may kiss each other and make out in front of you….”

“I will glide on my gloves and we will both tickle your helpless body…..”

“We will be driving you insane until I take your cock in my hand and pump it as I am doing now….”

“While the other continues tickling you…..”

“And who knows?……..Perhaps I’ll be the one Tickling……”

“While the other pumps your cock….”

Matt was getting so close and was not going to be able to hold back much longer. Tyler recognized how close he was and grabbed the base of his cock hard and squeezed hard to help him hold back, just long enough for her to finish her story.

“You will be brought to that edge as you are now but will look over at me with a most puzzling look….”

“For permission perhaps…..”

Matt was now going crazy and the explosion was about to happen as soon as Tyler removed her grip from the base of his cock. The visual her story had created in his mind from her words was indeed an ultimate fantasy, until….
Tyler removed her clutch from the base of his cock and pumped faster and faster.

“I will smile and say….”

His Ejaculation was unavoidable as Matt closed his eyes moaning in pleasure while his semen spewed from the tip of his cock!

“….and say….Go ahead Matt, let HIM make you Cum!”

Her words hit him as if ice cubes were dumped on his body and a chilling of fear flowed inside him from the suggestion. He felt weird inside as his climax continued. Tyler knew her version was quite a mind-fuck to do to him while Cumming, but to her, he asked for it! A “Three-Way” doesn’t have to be two women and a guy!
Matt lie silent on the bed as Tyler still held his cock with her gloved hand, feeling his pulses subsiding.

“So, still thinking about Variety?” Tyler asked with a commanding expression on her face.

“As I said, Just be careful of what you ask for!”

The end.

Lovely story, Glovelover. Thank you for posting it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back