• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer Break: Part 1

ubernoobers

This is my first post as I am new here. I have a number of stories written but have never had the courage to post. Now I figure, what the hell. All characters are 18 years or older. This story is an intro so the tickling is limited. More to follow.

Jessica had arrived at Glenbrook College. She was always a very shy 19 year old girl. She grew up moving from place to place across the country due to her father’s job. This made any attempt to settle in and make friends simply impossible. To counter the loss of friends, she had always resorted to books. She loved reading stories of faraway places and of strange and exotic people. The genre never mattered. Whether it was Sci-Fi Fantasy, Romance, Thrillers or Mysteries, she could always be found with her nose pressed up against a page.

Her first semester at college had gone fine. She had met people and made a few friends but the lingering habit of pushing people away had kept her from getting close. There were even a few cute guys she was interested in talking to but simply could not work up the courage. So, she figured, it would continue on like this until graduation and further on into her life. At least people kept writing books…

Bethany had been excited for college. She came from a very straight arrowed family. Her parents were wealthy and had provided Bethany with a life of luxury. They also understood that hard work was very important and had stayed by her side day in and day out to make sure she succeeded. They were not overly impressed with her attending a mediocre college but she had convinced them that her studies would be go well and it was a stepping stone.

In reality, Bethany was looking for a break. All the nagging and checking in from her parents had left her with a desire to branch out, try new things and bend rules. She knew college would be a great place to test her ambitions.

They had met by chance one day on the quad. Bethany had seen Jessica before, sitting alone, reading some book or magazine. She had always been curious about someone having such an inward personality at college and had finally introduced herself.

Bethany sat down next to Jessica. “Hiya.”

Jessica looked up from her newly borrowed book and glanced around. “Was she talking to me?” she thought.

“H-hello.” Jessica managed to squeak out.

She tried to return to her book but the girl continued to sit there looking at her. She finally looked up, unable to be stared at any longer.

“Can I help you?”

“My name is Bethany. I see you sitting her reading all the time. I thought I would come over and introduce myself.”

Jessica marked her spot with a thumb. “I’m Jessica, nice to meet you.”

Thus began Jessica’s first real friendship. It started slow, but Bethany missed no opportunity to include Jessica in conversation. She became fascinated with the girl. Having grown up with such a successful and outgoing personality, Bethany had trouble understanding how someone could be so introverted.
The stayed close until the end of their first year. Bethany invited Jessica to stay with her part of the summer holiday. Jessica agreed but was very hesitant. She had never been to someone’s house for more than a few nights and this would be an entire month. Bethany insisted due to her initial hesitations. “It will be good for you!” She had stated. Jessica arrived and was quickly welcomed to their home. She met Bethany’s parents who were very nice. They swam and ate ice cream and Jessica had a great time.

Bethany’s parents were going on holiday for a week. They agreed to allow Jessica to stay now that they had met her and felt comfortable with her. They departed in the morning and that’s when Jessica got a surprise.

“I found it in a library.” Bethany stated that afternoon. She handed a book to Jessica who had been lounging in the living room. “I know how much you like to read and I thought this might broaden your horizons a little.”

She had a bizarre smile, Jessica thought and she found out why when she read the title. The cover of the book read, ‘Tickle Torture and You.’

Jessica looked up. “You can’t be serious.”

Bethany laughed. “Oh come on Jess, just give it a chance. I’ll tell you what, read it tonight and let me know what you think. I skimmed it a little, the diagrams are hilarious!”

That night, reading by nightlight, Jessica delved into a whole new world. She read about bondage, different tickling methods and areas of the body that are sensitive. She learned about positions and everything else under the sun about tickling. She evened read and re-read a number of chapters detailing the more dishonest and extreme practices.

Jessica woke up sometime after Bethany had gone downstairs. She heard her moving around for a while before rolling out of bed. She made her way downstairs with pajama pants and a white tank top with heavy tired steps. “I stayed up to late reading that book.” She thought.

She turned the corner to the living room and stopped dead in her tracks. Bethany was laying on a table she had never seen before. It was in the middle of the living room about 4 feet off the ground. She lay there like a mummy, only her arms were stretched out high above her head.

“Beth, wha…” Jessica started and stopped suddenly when she realized that Bethany appeared to be strapped to the table. There were thick black straps over her wrists, elbows, just under her breasts, thighs all the way down to her ankles. There was even a strap holding her head in place above her forehead.

“Jess come here, I can’t pick my head up.” Bethany had a huge grin on her face when Jessica finally made it over to the table. “Jess look! How do you like my present to you?”

“Present?” Jessica stated. “What are you talking about? Are you O.K. Beth? Who did this to you?”

Bethany chuckled. “I did it to myself Jess. I knew you would be coming to visit so I had this built with some savings. It’s really cool! The straps are remote controlled. That’s how I was able to get in myself. I just hit the button and they cinch up on their own. I dropped the remote once they were set. The straps are on a timer. I set them for an hour so that you could have plenty of time.”

Jessica was confused. “Plenty of time for what Beth?”

Bethany smiled at her. “You read the book, you tell me.”

Jessica almost didn’t hear her the first time. What was she talking about, the book? The tickling book? She can’t be serious… Well obviously she is she went to all this trouble. But why? Is this a trick? Is she trying to get me to do something she does not want me to? Or is it the other way around? She wants me to do things I wouldn’t normally do.

“Bethany, are you sure about this? I feel weird.” Bethany didn’t say anything, only continued to look at the ceiling of the living room.

Jessica decided she would show Bethany she was making a mistake. She was just playing up Jessica’s shyness and putting her in weird situations. Besides, as Bethany had said, she had read the book…

Jessica started slow, touching and poking. She had never really touched anyone else before and feelings Bethany’s skin on her hands brought back the shyness. It would have been different if she had more on but Bethany had purposely dressed in panties and a thin tank top. She continued to look at the ceiling as Jessica experimented.

Jessica poked at Bethany’s sides and armpits, testing the extent of her ticklishness. Bethany giggled and tried to move about in her bondage but for the most part kept it together.

Jessica decided she could not let her win. The time had come to take control and finally break out of her shell.

Jessica had read of a pressure point in the armpit that can cause extreme pain. But, if properly massaged, will heighten the sensitivity of nerves in the body. She bent down and looked at the shape under Bethany’s armpit. She moved her fingers around the walls of her arm pit probing with finger tips.

Bethany started up. “HAHAH OMY GOD JESS!”

Jessica found the node she was looking for and curled her fingertip under and began slowing probing in and out.

Bethany hit the roof, thrashing in her bondage and grasping at air with her hands. “HAHAHHAHA OH MY GOD JESS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!! STOPPPP! HAHAHAHA.”

Jessica kept at this for a while, adding another finger to test the power and pressure of the points. Bethany was screaming in her bondage, barley able to move but none the less exerting great energy to escape.

Jessica glanced under the table and noticed the release remote. There were only 15 min left and she had barley started. She reached down and picked it up, giving Bethany a break.

She looked at the back of the remote and smiled, making her way to the kitchen. Bethany tried to move her head to see what was going on but could only see the tops of her breasts. Jessica came back holding something behind her back.

“Jess, what are yommmPHHHH!!!!” Jessica quickly inserted a small hand towel and duct taped it over Bethany’s mouth. Her eyes wide with surprise and fear, Bethany tried to thrash out of her bondage now.
Jessica held up the remote for Bethany to see. She had removed the back panel and proceeded to drop the battery onto the floor.

Jessica smiled. “I guess I am breaking out of my shell.”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back