• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today's Session!!!

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
Well, I have been looking forever and I think I found a PERFECT tickling partner. We met online and have chatted 1000 times. We both have a crazy tickling fetish and she is DAMN cute!
She has asked me to tie her down and gave me a detailed list of tickling that she wants done. Well, today is the day! I will post the entire story later and if she lets me, I'll try to shoot a video with my iphone.
Wish me luck!!!!

Good luck, but for the record I wouldn't try recording it unless she knows and is cool with it too. Just a heads up is all.

Awesome! Just take a brath and don't go overboard, though. You want it to be a memorable experence, not an overwhelming one. Other than that, have a blast! :thumbsup:

If she is into ticklng as much as you then she might let you video tape it. I would love to see a clip or at least some pics for now of her and her feet. Have a great time.

OK guys, thanks for the comments. It was an AMAZING time. We connected instantly and it was an all around great time. And just for the record, when the tickling actually did take place, she was totally cool with a little video taken, but I only had an iphone and it needed much more light, and the room was kinda dark, so it didnt turn out good at all. But she allowed me to take a pic of her feet, which, in my opinion were gorgeous! She had just gotten a pedicure and they were incredibly soft, smelled good and were off-the-charts ticklish!!

So we got a hotel room and it had a nice living room area with a couch. We sat on the couch, watched TV and I rubbed her feet. She was wearing black tights and had been wearing tall black boots. Maybe it was the combo but her feet and legs were crazy smooth, which made the massaging and touching tickle her. Ok, I'll admit, I was sneaking in tickles....but anyway.I massaged her feet and legs for awhile until I convinced her to take off the tights. I'm a bare foot lover, so this was heaven to me. It was the first time I saw her bare feet and toes, and like I said, they were gorgeous! I massaged, kissed and sucked her toes. She was clearly getting turned on, so we moved to the bed.

We wasted no time in getting naked and strapping her down with my under-the-bed restraints. She WANTED to be tickled. So, after I got her locked in tight, I went and sat between her legs. Now, before we ever met, she gave me a very detailed list of where, and how to tickle her. So it started with her thighs. She started to squeal...and shriek! This was serious torture for her. I stuck to a light, finger tip tickling with a bit of nails, per her request, up and down her legs. I think i surprised her by straddling a thigh, making it harder to buck. This drove her nuts! I used this technique up and down her body, giving light squeezes in the belly an d rib areas. I had her going pretty good. I'd find a spot and stick to it for awhile before changing it up quickly to a new spot. This caused her to shout out with screams! (normally this is fun, but she was extremely loud...when I say scream, I mean SCREAM!) I was afraid someone was going to complain, so I rolled up a wash cloth an told her to bite down on this. She asked why...but did it anyway. I said, because your gonna need it...as I laid on top of her legs, opposite of her, and had her feet all to me. She had warned me that her feet were incredibly ticklish...and HOLY SHIT were they! I have never had anyone lose it like she did. It was hard to keep her still, but I took each foot and worked it over pretty good. I LOVE tickling feet, so this was the pay off for me. I used a combo of spider-tickling and nail scraping. Her toes were SO soft and I enjoyed poking my fingers through them. BUt my signature move, that I like to call the Corn on the Cob, sent her into complete hysterics!! I hold the foot with two hands to keep it as still as possible, then I used a light teeth scraping, starting at the heel and moving to the ball, moving fast and nibbling the whole way. For added effect I add the sound effects of' Nom Nom Nom NomNom!" I cant explain enough how bad she lost it.. The screams got louder and I actually had to take a break because I though we were being way too loud.

(OK, off to work. The rest to come later...along with the pic.)

OK..I'm back. So....after I gave her a break, I gave her more of a open hand, warm massage. I wanted her to relax. I rubbed her belly, thighs and especially her breats, pinching the nipple ever so lightly. Anyway, she had asked if I had any "toys" and to bring them. Which I did, so now was a good time to use it. I plugged in my Hitatchi Wand and began massaging her legs with it. She had never felt one before and thought it was great. I explored her body a little and then gave her direct vibe. (Now mind you, she had her panties on the whole time. There wasnt going to be any sex our first meeting). So I could read her body language and I could tell when she was at that point, to which I switch the Magic Wand from Low to High. LOL! I'm such a bastard. She arched her back and I could tell it was one hell of an orgasm....but knowing how some gals get EXTRA ticklish after an orgasm...I decided to test it for myself. I sat on her thigh, held her other leg down and kept the Magic Wand on her, on high, and she started to giggle....which rolled into laughter, which became screaming laughter. Hmmmm, I guess it does work. ;)

So, another break. She earned it. But It was only half over. She wanted to be tied up face down. Remember, she asked for this! And I'll be the first to say, face down is horrible! I have a ticklish back and so does she. Plus, I think the bottoms of the feet are way more vulnerable this way. So I straddled her again, giving her back the lightest of touches. Fingers slowing spider'ing all over. She was kicking her legs it tickled so much. At least this time she was face down in a pillow and the screams weren't so bad....LOL jk! Them I explored her butt and thighs. Again, she was VERY responsive to my technique. But I couldn't wait anymore. I had to attack the feet again. I laid on the back of her legs, mostly for leverage. Both feet were practically in my face, soles up and totally helpless. I apologized for what was about to happen...and you could hear genuine worry in her voice. I held one foot by the big toe. between that, the strap and my weight, it was completely motionless. Then I reached for the most cruel tickling tool of all time...the elec. toothbrush!! Now, I have a Sonicare, so my bristles dont circulate, they just vibrate. I think this is much worse than the oral-B circulating kind...but anyway...saying that she hit the roof would be an understatement. You would have thought I just prodded her with a hot iron. She immediate burst out into hysterical laughter and was bucking like a bronco! I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed taking her to her tickling limits. She is seriously off-the-charts ticklish and I enjoyed torturing her feet the most. After I did so for about 5 minutes, I decided that I just wanted to kiss and enjoy the softness of her freshly pedicured feet. It was great! She laid there in a complete puddle. We rested for a bit, then went to dinner, then I drove her home.

It truly was a GREAT tickling experience!! I hope to see her again soon. And, with her permission, I have attached a photo of her feet. Enjoy!alexi feet.jpg

Good For you! I love to hear great results! Thank you for sharing.

Great stuff! I can't wait to hear more. Thanks for the pic, bonus!

NICE STORY!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope that you build a good relationship with this woman.

Remember that some people don't want their personal pictures all over the internet, so DON'T BLOW IT.

Excellent stuff man!
She has an excellent pair of feet!
Glad you both had a great time!!

How did you find her? Always glad to hear a success story in IL. Thanks for sharing and congrats!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back