• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wait, your nipples are ticklish? (F/M Explicit)

ticklishguy1985

Since it seemed to get a good number of views and responses, I thought I'd share another episode from when Rebecca and I were dating. This probably occurred a week or so after the first incident as we were attempting to discover what our relationship was. It is always a little turbulent to make the jump from being friends to being romantically involved, so we were trying to figure out what we were. Though labels are typically meant to make things easier and more defined, it often ends up becoming more complexed. For all intensive purposes though we were dating and the events of the evening kind of solidified the fact.

We were at my apartment and were alone for the night watching television in my room on the bed. I had two roommates at that time. One of my roommates was already out of school and worked the late shift at his job. He and I remained roommates for a few more years until I eventually moved in with my fiancee. The other roommate was a younger guy who was dating a woman from back home and went there pretty much every weekend.

I was laying on the bed and Rebecca was laying beside me with my arm around her. We were kind of propped up on some pillows so that we weren't really laying flat, but were inclined a bit. She had her hand on my chest and was gently caressing it with her nails through my shirt as a we watched together. It didn't really tickle much at all, but it did feel good so I wasn't going to protest. The sensation of her nails caressing my chest was starting to get me excited, so I turned my head and gave her a kiss. We kept up the kissing and light petting for a bit as we started to warm up, until Rebecca started to unbutton the front of my collared shirt. We were still just gently kissing at this point, nothing hard and heavy yet, and after she got my shirt unbuttoned she began to caress my now bared chest some more. The feeling was a little tickly without my shirt serving as a barrier between her fingers and my chest, but it still wasn't to the point of irritation and still felt very sensual. She ran her fingers up and down my chest, causing me to get more and more excited. We kept kissing, becoming more and more passionate until I nearly jumped out of my skin as her fingers started to caress one of my nipples.

Rebecca was worried at first. I can only guess that my reaction had caused her to believe that she had hurt me. I was startled by the sensation, so that coupled with the tickling sensation caused me to be more than startled. I assured her that I was very ticklish and that that I was a little shocked by her fingers caressing my nipple. Her face shifted from genuine concern to a quizzical stare. I don't think she really believed me at first, which was affirmed when she asked if I was being serious. My feeling of arousal was starting to be replaced with self-consciousness. I told that I guessed so. No one had ever really tickled my nipples before up unto that point. They aren't really a "goto" spot when you're trying to tickle someone so I had not had much, if any, experience with someone trying to tickle them. My nipples were one of those uncharted areas where you assume that you probably are ticklish but you aren't really sure. The quizzical stare had been slowly replaced with a seductive and flirtatious smile as she asked if she could find out.

I've never been one to reject an invitation to tickle someone or be tickled and the thoughts of our previous experience were still pretty fresh in my mind; however, what is the fun in just saying yes to everything? It is always a little more fun when you put up some semblance of a protest. I said something to the effect of not being sure, though I think we both knew that this was nothing more than a game. She decided to play along, flashed me a smile, and assured me that it would be fun as she fluttered her nails across my chest. The feeling of arousal came flushing back and I "reluctantly" gave in to her request.

She rolled over onto her side to prop herself up and began to lightly trace my nipple with her index finger. The feeling was initially electric as I closed my eyes and started to squirm a little. Though I could not see her face through my clenched eyes, I can only imagine that Rebecca was smiling and loved watching me wither from a single finger. My chest heaved up and down as I giggled lightly with an occasional moan. My legs twitched slightly which seemed to make Rebecca giggle as I tried to stay still. Blood was starting to fill my semi-hard cock with every gentle caress from her finger. Rebecca made a couple teasing comments about how she couldn't believe how ticklish I was. She kept up the light tickling of my nipple as I giggle and squirmed, with her telling me how "cute" I looked. There's something slightly demeaning about a woman calling a man's reaction "cute" as she tickles him, but it also was intimidating and a turn on.

Eventually, she started to speed up the teasing and even began alternating between my right and my left. Meanwhile I was laughing more intensely and had begun to twist and squirm as she teased my sensitive nipples. At one point, Rebecca leaned in and we locked lips as she continued to tickle my nipples. Through the intense and ticklish sensation coursing though my body, I felt her tongue start to caress my own as I laughed. I kissed her back as I laughed, my erection swelling from the kissing and the tickling. Through the ticklish sensation, I could feel a wet patch beginning to form in my boxers from all of the ticklish and I knew that my cock was beginning to leak precum. We kept this up for a few minutes, as we both became increasingly aroused from the kissing and the tickling.

Rebecca sat up and we both removed our clothes at a hurried pace. Like last time, I attempted to roll her over, but she assured me that she liked being on top. Not being one to object, I laid on my back and let her straddle me. Rebecca didn't "invite me in" at that particular moment, as she leaned forward and we kissed some more as her breasts pressed against me. We made out a little more as I kissed and nibbled on her neck, ear lobes and collar bone while caressing her breasts. The whole time she grinded into my stiff cock, but never took me inside of her. After getting us both extremely heated, she suggested me putting my hands behind my head. Not being the objective type, and still feeling quite submissive following our tickle/makeout session and with her on top, I placed them behind my head. I probably looked quite relaxed, leaning against a couple of pillows with my hands behind my head. She slowly allowed me to slip inside of her. She told me to try and keep my hands back there as she wanted to try something. I wasn't sure what she wanted to try, but I didn't have to wait long to find out. With little to no warning, her fingers made there way to my armpits and started to lightly tickle. I started to laugh and squirm, but most important buck my hips in rhythm as she tickled. She leaned in and as I laughed rather heartily I started kiss and nibble at her neck and collar bone. She picked up the intensity of the tickling, which only caused me to laugh harder but also to grind my hips more intensely and to kiss/nibble more heartily. She wiggled her fingers on each hand into each of my under ams and scratch the sensitive skin, which caused me to react like I'd been hit with a current of electricity. We kept this all up for a couple of minutes until I felt the urge to cum nearing. My whole body nearly went stiff as I shot volleys of cum into the condom. I gripped my fists tight as my cock erupted multiple times. Rebecca wasn't ready to stop just yet though as she continued to ride me and tickled me for a little longer, which felt like an eternity. At one point I tried to bring my hands down to stop her from tickling me. Shooting my load had made my whole body my sensitive, including my cock, which was driving my wild as she tickled and rode me. Rebecca pushed my hands away, telling me she was almost there. After a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, she went rigid as well as she reached her climax and leaned forward on top of me.

We both laid there for a bit and cuddled as we sucked in air. After a few moments, and after we had caught our breath, we both hopped into the shower and cleaned up. We each got dressed and laid down to cuddle some more. After an hour or so it was getting pretty late and Rebecca needed to leave since she had work the next morning. That night solidified our relationship as more than just a one night stand or sexual exploration between two friends.

Thanks again for reading and, as always, comments are appreciated.

Last edited:
Ain't young love grand? :p Hope it continued for a long time...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back