• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Favorite Experience

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
This is From Late 2009

My Ex and I were alone at Her Place, her Family had gone away for the Weekend for their Anniversary and it was just Us. So one Day I went over there for the Day and we had Breakfast and watched TV, then we Played the Wii for an Hour which was in Her Bedroom. I was only Wearing a T-Shirt and Shorts and She was in a Bra Panties.

After we Finished, she asked me Ask me a Question, "You wanna have some Fun? I responded, "What kind of Fun" but I already had a Idea of what She Meant. She didn't say anything and just walked to Her closet, and pulled out some Cuffs, they were Light Blue and Fuzzy. She just laid on Her bed in the Spread Eagle Position. I didn't say anything and just Cuffed her to the Bed.

Once She was all strapped in, I got on the Bed with Her and gave Her a big Kiss on the Lips and said "Have Fun". I started from the Top, lightly tickling her Armpits which had her already begging me to Stop, but I just Kept going. I went on to Tickler Her Pits for like 10 Minutes. I then Exposed her Nipples and she just smiled at Me. I lightly tickled them Both and She almost knocked me Off the Bed. I then decided to be Nice and I leaned in and Kissed and Licked Her Nipples. They were Solid Rock Hard and she let out a Couple of Sighs as I did this for a Couple Minutes.

Then I moved down to her Stomach, and I got closer to it she said "Oh Shit, this is gonna be Bad" and I said "Yep". I started at Her Sides, and worked my way to her Belly. I looked down and she said "You're looking at my Bellybutton aren't You?" I didn't say anything and just put my Finger in it and She went Insane. After a lot of Poking and put my Face about a Inch from her Belly and began licking her Bellybutton. I had to hold her Down a Couple of Times to keep her from moving. That went on for about 20 Minutes, then it was time for her Feet to get some Love.

The first thing I did was go into her Bathroom looking for Baby Oil, and sure enough, she had some. I came back and put some on her Feet and she was Begging me to not do it, but I just said "Nope" Then I went at them with my Fingers and I had her in Tears within the First couple Minutes of the Feet Tickling. I also Licked her Feet and Toes. That went on for 15 Minutes then I decided to do one last Big Tickle. I placed one Hand close to her Boobs, the other close to her Feet and my Face at her stomach. I then went at her all at once. Tickling her Nipples and Feet, while Licking Her Bellybutton at the Same Time, it went on for 5 Minutes then I decided she had enough. She called me a "Butt" and a "Dick" but she said she loved it. I Laughed and said "I know". As I took the Cuffs off, and whispered in her ear "Do you want a Turn?" And without hesitation she said, "get your ass on the bed"

So I got on the Bed and she Cuffed me to it. Once I was strapped in, she said "You are so Screwed"

She wasted no time and Tickled my Underarms with her Nails. She had to hold my Arms down with one Hand a Few Times, but she still gave me Hell. After that she moved to my Feet and like what I did, she put Oil on my Feet and began tickling them, her Nails made it 10xs more Ticklish, and I was already in Tears. That went on for 20 Minutes, and then she looked at me and said, "I know that you're enjoying this because look how hard you are. I just said "Yeah". She then gave me the Biggest Kiss on the Lips ever and said "Enjoy this".

She unbuttoned my Pants and pulled out my Cock. She put some oil on it and began to Stroke it, I was Sighing and Laughing and the same time, I didn't expect this to Happen. After a while I finally Came, and she gave me 10 Seconds before she began tickling the crap out of my Cock. I was Bucking up and down and I couldn't stop. I begged her to give me a little bit of time but that wasn't Happening. I was completely out of breath when she Finished. She looked at me and asked "How was that?" I panted for 15 Seconds and then just said "Fun".

Before she let me out she said "One more thing" Inside I was panicking and Bracing myself, but she didn't Tickle Me. She got real close and positioned herself over me with her Belly in my Face. She looked at me and said "Lick it". So I pretty much Tongue Fucked her Bellybutton for 10 Minutes.

Then she kissed me on the Lips and took the Cuffs off. That was a Great Day that I'll never forget ;)

Sounds like you both had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back