• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Physical therapy and a sister's revenge (MF/F, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Mallory arrived for her first physical therapy session and stepped into the small exam room. It was summer and she was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and Toms shoes without socks, which she kicked off at the beginning of the exam. She had been having hip and lower back pain. Mallory was twenty-eight, thin and beautiful, 5’9” with light brown hair and brown eyes.

“I’m just going to check your alignment first,” Dr. Smith said. He had her stand in her bare feet flat on the ground and he placed his hands right above each hip. Mallory jumped a little - his hands tickled. Dr. Smith did a series of other tests, then asked her to lie down on the examination table.

“I think the area that needs attention is the iliopsoas muscle,” he said. “Do you know it?”

“Um, yeah...I think so,” Mallory replied.

“It runs along this area right here,” Dr. Smith said as he took his finger tip and traced up and down her left abdomen/waistline area vertically. Mallory gasped but tried to hide her reaction to the incredibly ticklish movement of the doctor’s finger. 

“It’s connected to all the major muscles in the area. If it gets tight, it causes problems. So I think we need to do some real work here.”

Mallory got very nervous. That area was by far her most ticklish spot - which was saying a lot; she was an incredibly ticklish person. “Well...um....okay...” she stammered.

“I’m going to begin with just some gentle massaging to loosen the area up,” Dr. Smith said. With that, he took his fingers and began gently rubbing that area that he’d outlined by her left hip and waist. Mallory squirmed. She felt really embarrassed, and really vulnerable. The doctor kept going and Mallory bit her lip. She tried to hold still, but before long, she jerked noticeably.

“Everything okay?” the physical therapist asked.

“Um...yeah, it just tickles...” she said.

“Okay, do your best to hold still.”

“Okay...”

He continued the massage, now rubbing what felt like a wider area in circles. Her face became incredibly expressive. She opened her mouth widely in amazement of how much it tickled. She grimaced and squinted. She couldn’t take it anymore. “Ha!!” she gasped, and grabbed his hand. Her face grew red with embarrassment. “Sorry, I couldn’t help it...”

“Hmm, you’re going to need to let me do what I need to do here if you want to this to help. Let’s try this. Sit on your hands, so you won’t be temped to try to stop me, okay?”

“Okay....” Mallory did as she was told, but was even more scared of what would happen now.

The doctor continued his probing and within seconds Mallory was darting her hips from side to side. “I - I - hahah! - I....I can’t -- hahaa!” She pulled her hands out from under her behind and grabbed the doctor’s hands. He gave her a look of frustration. 

Just then there was a knock on the door. Dr. Smith opened it, and standing at the door was Mallory’s sister, Jocelyn. “Hi! I’m Jocelyn - this is my sister - I’m here to pick her up. Sorry to interrupt, just wanted to let you know I’m here, whenever you’re done.”

“No problem at all,” said Dr. Smith. “Actually, come on in. You can help me with something.”

“Uh, okay,” said Jocelyn and she walked in the exam room and closed the door behind her.

Jocelyn was three years younger than Mallory, but they looked almost like twins. They were very close, but also shared a strong rivalry.

“So, what do you need help with?” she asked the doctor.

“Your sister is having a hard time keeping still while I’m working on her. If you’ll hold her hands above her head, she won’t be tempted to try to stop my massaging.”

Mallory stammered, “Oh - wow, well, Doctor, you see -” but Jocelyn interrupted her with a mischievous, grin. “Suurrree! I’m happy to help!” The idea of holding her sister down while she was being tickle tortured brought her great delight - this was the rivalry side of their relationship. She walked over to the top of the table and grabbed Mallory’s arms and held them firmly above her head.

“Let’s continue,” the doctor said to her. “This is for your own good.” He switched to the other side, which hadn’t been touched yet, and was immediately extremely ticklish. Something about the way he was moving his hand - or this particular side - was ticklish beyond comparison. She began to twist and writhe on the table. Within seconds, unable to move her hands and feeling the fear of being restrained, she broke down into true laughter for the first time during the exam.

Her laughter quickly became hysterical, full of frequent little gasps for air. Every few seconds, she would open her mouth wide, as if to express utter amazement and bewilderment at what was happening. “No, no no, please” were the only words she could get out.

After several minutes of massaging the abdomen area, the doctor then stopped and asked Jocelyn if she could help him with one more stretch. He asked her to move down to Mallory’s feet and hold her foot a two feet off the table while he worked on her hip area.

The work that the doctor began doing on her hip was ticklish, but not quite as torturous as what he’d been doing previously. Jocelyn watched her in amusement as she grimaced and make all sorts of faces to avoid laughing. At one point, she saw her sister say to herself, “Breathe, breathe....”

Then Jocelyn decided to make things a little more interesting for Mallory, just for fun. Holding her bare foot, which was essentially perfectly shaped, soft, with toes painted a dark purple - almost black - she moved her fingers up towards Mallory’s toes, which she knew were the most ticklish part of her foot. Mallory couldn’t have her toes touched without losing it.

Mallory was doing her best to try to withstand the hip tickling when suddenly she felt the tickle on her toes. Her eyebrows shot up and she looked at her sister. She started shaking her head vigorously, as if to say, “No, don’t you dare.” Very subtly, so as not to be noticed by the doctor, Jocelyn took two fingers and glided them up and down each toe.

The doctor and Jocelyn were both holding various parts of her leg, so Mallory couldn’t move it. She began breathing heavily, almost panting, trying to hold the laughter in. Then she exploded. “You - I’m - I can’t - hahaaaahhaa!!!!” Jocelyn kept it up for another two minutes while Mallory laughed her way through til the end of the exam.

Later that afternoon, sitting around their parents’ house with their mom and Mallory’s boyfriend, Drew, Jocelyn said to Drew, “You should’ve seen Mal today at the physical therapist!”

“Don’t even bring that up,” Mallory said huffily.

“Why? What happened?” Drew asked curiously.

“She couldn’t hold still for the life of her! She was like a little girl, squirming on the table,”

“I would have been fine if you weren’t tickling my feet!” she shot back.

“I wasn’t doing anything on purpose,” Jocelyn said mischievously. “It’s not my fault you can’t stand being touched on your feet.”

“It’s not like you’re any better,” Mallory said. “Can we call to mind any pedicure you’ve ever gotten?”

“That’s true, Jocelyn,” their mom said. “You’re one to talk. Both of you girls are basically ticklish beyond comparison.”

“Yeah, Jocelyn - you’re worse during pedicures than I was today,” Mallory said snidely. “Remember the time you actually said you thought you might pee in your pants?? At least I didn’t say that!”

“Hey, at least no one’s had to bring in backups to restrain me like Dr. Smith did today!”

That made Mallory mad. She leapt off of her chair onto the couch where Jocelyn was lying and grabbed her sister’s bare foot. She started tickling it mercilessly.

Jocelyn screamed and starting thrashing her upper body around the couch because her sister had her lower half pinned. “This is what you get for what you did to me today!” Mallory said. “You shouldn’t have helped him tickle me!”

Jocelyn tried to say the words, “He wasn’t trying to tickle you,” but they came out as empty gasps for air. While she was just as ticklish as Mallory, if not more so, she didn’t seem to despise it quite as much. Jocelyn wasn’t fighting, she was just lying there, thrashing around and laughing hysterically.

“I’m going to do this to you for as long as you did it to me earlier!” Mallory threatened. “You were in there for at least a half hour of that appointment. You can’t even stand two minutes of scrubbing during a pedicure, just wait til I’m done with you!” Then she noticed a bottle of massage oil sitting on the coffee table and her face lit up. She reached over and poured some into her hand, then rubbed it on Jocelyn’s foot. Then she continued the relentless tickling.

The oil brought the ticklish sensation to new heights for Jocelyn. Her laughter became silent and for the first time it appeared that she really, really wanted Mallory to stop. She started shaking her head, “no” as if to say it was a shame that anyone would ever have to go through what she was experiencing.

“Drew, come help me,” she said. “Get the other foot.” It was an order. 

Drew followed directions quickly, put some oil in his hand, rubbed it on Jocelyn’s other foot, and began tickling. Jocelyn’s feet were ticklish to any kind of touch at all. Vigorous tickling, using massage oil, on both feet at the same time, was an otherworldly experience of being ticklish for her. She was laughing absolutely hysterically. “This is - hahhahahaha!! hahahaa - too much. Please you guys! Please!!”

They kept going and Jocelyn kept begging. “Mal - I’m s- hahahahahahahah - I’m sorry. I won’t - ahhahahahahaahhhahahah!!”

“Promise?” she threatened forcefully. This level of vengeance was uncharacteristic of Mallory, who was normally fairly gentle and soft-spoken. “Promise you’ll never come to another physical therapy appointment again? Promise you’ll never come in the building if you pick me up?”

It took Jocelyn a good two minutes even to get the words out through her laughter, and at this point, tears from her laughter. “Y - y - yes - hahahha - I - p -p - hahahahah - promise.”

Finally, Mallory relented, and Drew followed suit. Jocelyn was breathing heavily for several minutes before she could speak. “That’s what you get!” Mallory said.

When she could finally speak again, Jocelyn smiled and said, “I’ll get you.....”

--

Let me know what you all think :)

Two sisters equally ticklish......I think they both should be tied down and worked over by someone or some people fully! :p

I can see these sisters attacking each other in an ever escalating war of bondage and tickling. Let's hope so anyway!

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back