• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflexology torture (F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
"Happy Birthday!" Kay said as Sarah opened her card. It was Sarah's 35th birthday, and Kay, her friend and colleague, twenty years her senior, was giving her a gift certificate for a reflexology session for them to go together that weekend.

Sarah was thin with dark, curly hair and an angelic face. People commented that she had one of the most beautiful faces they'd ever seen. She looked even younger than she was. Kay and Sarah worked together, and Kay was somewhat of a mentor and advice-giver to her younger friend. Kay was dramatic, outspoken, wise and goofy all in one. She said what was on her mind and she wasn't afraid to be outrageous. She was from the south, and had a slight southern drawl.

Sarah opened up the gift certificate and flashed a nervous smile. "Wow..." she said.

"We'll go together on Saturday! An hour-long foot massage!"

"Um....sounds....well, I don't know how well I'll do....I don't really -"

"Are you kiddin' me, girl? You've been workin' so hard, you deserve some pampering! A little tender loving care for those tootsies of yours!"

Two days later, they were walking into the reflexology clinic. Two days was just enough for Sarah to really think about it and start to dread going, but not enough time for her to think better of it and find a way to get out of it.

They sat down together in the same room on tables with two different therapists prepared to work on their feet. They removed their shoes, and Sarah lay down, her bare feet exposed and about to be placed in a stranger's hands. Her feet were pretty - a bit on the thin and bony side, and very soft. Her toes were always unpainted.

The therapist put oil on her hands and then both both hands on Sarah's right foot. Panic immediately set in. She had tried to talk herself into believing that maybe it wouldn't tickle too much. The first touch sent an electric jolt of tickles through her whole leg. If the first second was like this, how was she ever going to endure an hour?

She bit her lip and jerked her foot, and immediately started thinking of excuses she could make up to get out of it. She felt sick, she could say. She could pretend to get an emergency text that meant she had to leave. That was it - perfect. She reached for her phone.

The therapist continued to glide her fingers up and down Sarah's foot. It started tickling more and more. Sarah pulled her foot away. "Tickle?" the woman asked.

Sarah blushed. "Yes. Actually - "

"Give me your foot. We can do it in a way that doesn't tickle." She grabbed Sarah's foot back and began caressing again. Sarah winced. Then she broke into giggles.

The reflexologist was not about to stop. "You'll get used to it," she said. "At the beginning, more sensitive."

But with each stroke of the therapist's hand, Sarah panicked more. Especially when her fingers would drift up towards her toes, the sensation grew too much to bear. She fought against laughing, she guffawed and cackled, and then broke into really hard laughter. She laughed for a solid minute straight, and then pulled her foot away.

"I'm sorry," she said. She turned to Kay, feeling guilty but determined. "I can't do this. I'm too ticklish. Kay, this was a great present - it's not your fault. I just - "

"Nonsense, girl!" Kay rolled her eyes. "You'll be fiiiine! Just relax. It feels great. Just relax, and it's heavenly!"

"You don't understand," Sarah said. "I'm really, really - "

"She's not even tickling you, girl! She's just rubbing your feet! You'll be okay!"

Sarah gave her friend a stern look and then put her feet back out reluctantly. "Let's try the other foot," the reflexologist said.

She took the other foot in her hand and lathered it up with oil. Sarah was about to ask for no oil - but it was on before she could open her mouth. She thought doing it without oil on this foot was the one chance she had. Dread set in as the woman's hands began to drape themselves all over her exposed soles.

Sarah gripped the table with her hands. She tensed up every inch of her body to try to handle the tickling. She scrunched up her face and closed her eyes as tight as she could, trying to transport herself somewhere else. Anywhere else. How was she going to endure an hour of this? She decided to use the text idea, but as she reached for her phone, she dropped it because she was too distracted by the tickling. Then she burst into laughter.

Through her laughter, she tried to suggest alternative approaches the therapist could use that might be less ticklish. "Maybe you could - " she gasped, but her words barely made any sense. "Try to not touch the - ahhahahahahaha" At last, she pulled her foot away forcefully.

"Kay, I can't take this. This is pure torture. Please, you don't want me to have to endure utter torture, do you?" she was begging at this point. "I'm so thankful for this kind gift - it was so generous. But I'm way too ticklish to have my feet touched like this."

"Girl! Listen to me! Just relax! You're not even being tickled. You're just being massaged!"

"But it tickles like crazy, Kay!"

"Look, you want to see tickles? I'll show you what being tickled feels like!" she leapt up off of her table and practically pushed Sarah's therapist out of the way. "Excuse me," she said. With that, she grabbed Sarah's foot and started wiggling her fingers on her oil-covered sole.

Sarah screamed and the scream turned to heavy laughter. She started kicking with her other foot, but Kay managed to stay out of the way and held on tight to Sarah's ankle. She raked her fingers up and down Sarah's sole again and again.

"Kay! Kay! Hahhahaha!!!! KAY NO!!!" Sarah laughed. Her upper body thrashed around on the table. She pounded on the table and actually tore off a piece of the sterilization paper that covered it. Then she tore off another.

Kay switched feet. The other one tickled even more. Sarah thought she was going to lose her mind. She tore off another piece of paper - it was the only thing she could do. The therapists stood there, looking bewildered.

"This is being tickled, girl! This is what it feels like to be tickled! You got me? That other bullshit is nothing. This is being tickled!"

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" she gasped between laughs.

"Are you sure you do?" Kay asked. "Because I can show you some more..."

At this point, Sarah actually tried to launch herself off the table, which was a good four feet in the air. She didn't know what else to do and was willing to do anything to get the tickling to stop. Not wanting their client to be injured, both therapists rushed over to catch her and pull her back onto the table.

Kay stopped. "Now that's tickling," she said firmly, with an attitude. Just for dramatic effect, for her grand finale she pulled Sarah's foot up to her mouth and inserted her second toe in.

Sarah shrieked, this time covering her mouth with her hand, as if she surprised herself.

Kay took Sarah's foot out of her mouth and walked back to her table. "Alright, ladies. Shall we continue?"

THE END

--

Let me know how you liked :)

You're definitely onto a winner with these tales of tickling during reflexology sessions. I enjoyed reading this story very much. Great work :)

Great teaser so far. You might want to see if you can find [email protected] . Haven't seen him around for a while but he had a lot of experience with reflexology and was a great writer, too. He could probably could give you a lot of ideas. You had a great start. I'd love to read more if it's like this. :thumbsup:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back