• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture/Toe Sucking [M/F]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Last night my husband and I had a m/f session [kind of payback because I tickled his feet whn he got home from work]. Skipping the foreplay and setup - Zac had me in just my bra and underwear, spreadeagle in our restraints. He straddled my waist and immediately went for the sweet spots - his hands tickled my stomach while he leaned in and tickled my neck with his face stubble. His fingers wiggling on my stomach, sides, and around my navel have me trying to shake my head and saying "No, please, no!" within minutes. With his face tickling my neck though, I can't move my head, and the frustration makes my ticklishness even worse. He teased me with "Aww, does that tickle?" Not like I could answer him - all that would come out was hysterical laughter.

After tickling my stomach and neck, he then moved his hands to my underarms, the sides of my breasts, and down my sides. His fingers move ridiculously fast and he alternates between light tickling to harder/faster poking, so I can never get used to the tickling. He tickled me to the point of tears, with plenty of verbal teasing mixed in - "You're so cute when you scream," and "Wow, you're realllly ticklish aren't you?" The teasing makes me crazy!

He then laid at the end of the bed, holding my ankles in place with one arm, and began tickling with his free hand. His fingertips wiggled up and down my soles and under my toes. After only a few seconds I was trying to beg - "Please, plee-heese not my..." but my words dissolved into giggles as he start to poke his tongue between my toes. My back arched and I started laughing/screaming at the same time, his tongue tickles worse than his fingers when between or under my toes. Over and over he wiggled his tongue between each of my toes, then put his mouth over my big toe and began sucking. The ticklishness was fucking unbearable and I was just screeching with laughter [luckily our neighbors can't hear through the thick walls]. He switched between my feet, sucking my toes, then wiggling his tongue between them, all while using one hand to tickle my soles, and I was losing my damn mind.

After a long while of torturing my feet, he came back up to my upperbody and tickled my stomach for a few minutes before finally getting me off. Needless to say, I was pretty exhausted but very happy.

Thanks Brandi! At this rate we'll need a new category just for your stories. To think this is only a fraction of your actual tickling sessions. Keep on living the dream... and telling us all about it. :)

Great story Brandi. Thanks for being willing to share some of your experiences on the forum!

Thanks guys! It's no problem, Zac and I really do enjoy sharing our tickling adventures with the community =]

Last night my husband and I had a m/f session [kind of payback because I tickled his feet whn he got home from work]. Skipping the foreplay and setup - Zac had me in just my bra and underwear, spreadeagle in our restraints. He straddled my waist and immediately went for the sweet spots - his hands tickled my stomach while he leaned in and tickled my neck with his face stubble. His fingers wiggling on my stomach, sides, and around my navel have me trying to shake my head and saying "No, please, no!" within minutes. With his face tickling my neck though, I can't move my head, and the frustration makes my ticklishness even worse. He teased me with "Aww, does that tickle?" Not like I could answer him - all that would come out was hysterical laughter.

After tickling my stomach and neck, he then moved his hands to my underarms, the sides of my breasts, and down my sides. His fingers move ridiculously fast and he alternates between light tickling to harder/faster poking, so I can never get used to the tickling. He tickled me to the point of tears, with plenty of verbal teasing mixed in - "You're so cute when you scream," and "Wow, you're realllly ticklish aren't you?" The teasing makes me crazy!

He then laid at the end of the bed, holding my ankles in place with one arm, and began tickling with his free hand. His fingertips wiggled up and down my soles and under my toes. After only a few seconds I was trying to beg - "Please, plee-heese not my..." but my words dissolved into giggles as he start to poke his tongue between my toes. My back arched and I started laughing/screaming at the same time, his tongue tickles worse than his fingers when between or under my toes. Over and over he wiggled his tongue between each of my toes, then put his mouth over my big toe and began sucking. The ticklishness was fucking unbearable and I was just screeching with laughter [luckily our neighbors can't hear through the thick walls]. He switched between my feet, sucking my toes, then wiggling his tongue between them, all while using one hand to tickle my soles, and I was losing my damn mind.

After a long while of torturing my feet, he came back up to my upperbody and tickled my stomach for a few minutes before finally getting me off. Needless to say, I was pretty exhausted but very happy.
----------------------------------------------------

I feel for you- yet- I love the fact that his messing w/ your toes tickled that much - sorry - I LOVE when BEAUTIFUL women are tickled that BAD

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back