• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An excerpt from the FetSoc Journals. ADULT, M/F

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
It had been, it was fair to say, a pretty good week. Sarah had practically floated out my door after leaving it as late as possible to say her farewells and still catch the last bus across town to her hall. I’d spent the rest of that night and most of the following day with a slightly silly grin on my face as I mentally replayed the highlights of the weekend, trying to commit them to memory before they faded as such things tend to do. That alone would have been enough but to my surprise Sarah was singing my praises to the rest of our little band and a gentle mix of teasing and flirting soon filled my inbox.

Looking back on it now, maybe the surprise was misplaced. I’d know that the girls had often exchanged notes on their experiences, actually it was one of the nicer things in a whole pile of nice things this role had brought into my life. It was just, in the past, there’d always been a certain coyness to it as they’d all wanted to keep the bulk of what happened private. Sarah herself had done the same over the two years I’d known her but this time something had obviously changed.

I didn’t mind, not really, although I did my best to brush away the bulk of the compliments. Let’s face it, there are far worse things to endure than a number of extremely pretty women teasing you about how, for example, you’ve ruined their friend for anyone else that may come along. Still, it didn’t feel right somehow to just accept such things as fact. After all I was the one they’d chosen to trust with their darkest fantasies, now was not the time to start acting like a big-headed idiot.

It was on the Wednesday evening that things took an unexpected turn. Sarah sent me a message asking if I’d be available for a session the following weekend. Only it wasn’t for her but for a ‘friend’. That ‘friend’ sounded slightly odd from the first time she said... okay, typed... it and it wasn’t long after my session with that friend that I found out the word lover would have been much more accurate. But, of course, that’s a tale for another day. Right there and then I was faced with an odd situation as Sarah wouldn’t tell me much at all about what this friend wanted. The best I got was that, after talking about our last time together with her, Sarahs’ friend had gone quiet for a minute then asked if it would be possible to have a session with me herself.

I was oddly reluctant. After all I didn’t know anything about this friend, much less what she wanted from our time together, and she wasn’t a member of the club. Ultimately though Sarah simply said that it would mean a lot to her and this was something they both thought needed to happen. Again I was having to read between the lines but while I didn’t quite get the details right the idea that this was something that could sit between them and be somewhat uncomfortable wasn’t far off. And so, a couple of days later, I padded to the door as the bell rang and opened it to find the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen standing in front of me.

Tall, slim without being skinny, pale skin and red hair flowing down her back. Green eyes sparkled in the sunlight pouring through the glass roof of the porch and a mix of nervousness and excitement played on an almost sculpted face. Never had the word stunning been more appropriate as most of my higher brain functions just shut down. I could have stared at her for hours but somehow I managed to invite her inside and show her to the study where she sank into a leather armchair and instantly looked like she was on the cover of a magazine. It actually took an effort not to just stare but instead sit down opposite her and start talking.

Over the next hour we ended up talking about, well, about the sorts of things you talk to someone about when you’re getting to know them. Who she was, who I was, where we’d both come from, who we knew and what we liked. She was easy to talk to, open and honest in a way that few are with a quick mind and wicked sense of humour to boot. But hanging over us, unspoken, was that one mysterious thing. The reason she’d come to my door today that I still couldn’t even guess at. In the end the only thing to do was ask:

“So the big question is, and forgive me for being so blunt about this, why are you here?”

She hesitated, fingers playing absentmindedly with her hair and for the first time she didn’t meet my eyes. “It’s, well, it’s a bit of an odd request...”

I laughed and she looked up, surprised. “Most of the request I get in these situations would be called odd in some circles Bonny. Believe me, you’d have to go a long way to top that list.”

She grinned and it was as if a light had been switched on. “Okay. Sarah told me what she’d done with you or, I guess it’s more what you did for her. Actually it’s about all she’s been able to talk about for the last week!”

“I should get that in writing, it’d look good on the business cards.” Another laugh and a mock glare as she continued.

“The thing is... I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of doing, or rather having done to me what you did to her.” She fell silent again and it was obvious that there was still something unsaid.

“That wouldn’t be a problem, hell frankly it’d be a delight lass. So what aren’t you telling me?”

“It’s just, umm... well, I’ve never been ticklish.”

Okay, that one got me. Someone with a tickling fetish, who was asking to be tied up and tickle tortured who wasn’t ticklish? I wasn’t entirely sure what to say but thankfully as i was groping for the right words she found them for me.

“And I’m not expecting miracles or anything but when Sarah told me what you’d done, how inventive you’d been and when I saw her practically bouncing off the ceiling I thought that it was worth a go, I mean, if you want to. I mean, even if it really is a lost cause at least we’ll both get a good fuck out of it right?”

My turn to laugh and it took me a moment to compose myself. “How can I possibly argue with such flawless logic? Lucky for you I enjoy a challenge. Okay, I’m in, but first there’s a few things I need to know so I don’t cross any boundaries. Some of this may seem a bit redundant but I’ve got to be sure.”

“Ask away.”

“How much clothing do you want to keep on?”

“Just my birthday suit will be fine.”

“Are you okay with bondage?”

“Absolutely.”

“Any limits that you want to set on positions or any medical problems I should know about?”

“Uh.. I’m not hugely keen on the idea of suspension.”

“Fair enough. And what would your limit be on anything sexual?”

“Before I go home you damn well better have cum inside me.”

“I think that’s fairly unambiguous. Any other limits, concerns, anything at all?”

“No. Oh, wait, one thing. Just so you know, I’m taking, uh, precautions so you don’t have to worry on that front.”

“You’re sure you’d be alright with...”

“Absolutely, nothing better as far as I’m concerned.”

“Okay, one last thing.” I paused to make sure she knew I was serious. “Do you want a safe word or not, something you can say or do to make everything stop if it gets too much or there’s a problem? I’d normally recommend having one as we don’t know each other that well yet but I’ve known people prefer to be completely in someone else’s hands. Entirely up to you.”

She paused, clearly considering it. “How about... shark?” I nodded, it was a good choice, simple and easy to yell out.

“Okay. Shall we?” I had to suppress a chuckle at the speed with which she bounded out of the chair, clearly Bonny was more than ready for this. I led her downstairs to the basement and pointed at a particular door.

“There’s a changing room through there. Strip then wrap one of the towels you’ll find hanging up around yourself, make sure you put the tuck here.” I pointed to a spot between her left arm and breast. She almost ran into the room and I quickly checked that everything was in its proper place in the dungeon. Less than a minute later the door opened and for the second time that day I had to force myself not to stare. The towel wasn’t particularly small but she was so tall it barely brushed the top of her thighs and it was only then I realised just how exquisite a figure she had.

“This way...” I said, holding the dungeon door open for her and letting her step through first so that she’d have an uninterrupted view.

As I hadn’t known quite what to expect I’d kept things simple. The lights were low, just enough to let her see the outline of the racks of tools and equipment around the walls without revealing any details. In the middle of the room the bed lay waiting, chains hanging from the short posts at each corner, the deep red leather cuffs gleaming atop black silk sheets. A few moments later and Bonny was secured in place, face up and still wearing her towel as her body was held spread-eagled and helpless. Her eyes sparkled as she tested the limits of her bondage, clearly this at least was something she didn’t object to in the slightest.

There was a terrible temptation to simply start tickling her straight away but I held back. There’d be time enough for that shortly, right now I wanted to get her used to her captivity and, if at all possible, me. I slid down onto the bed beside her and, sliding an arm under her back and the other across her, kissed her. To my relief she kissed back immediately and for a few long, wonderful minutes we stayed that way, exploring each other as best we could, relishing the taste and warmth of the others body against our own.

Slowly I let my hands glide over her flesh to the towel and teased it loose. It still lay across her but now nothing held it closed and my hands slipped beneath it, exploring the hidden terrain of her body. She gasped softly and I felt her shift as she tried to turn towards me only to be pulled up short by the chains. I let my fingers roam freely, paying particular care to her sides and hips, those areas that I’d normally consider ticklish targets, getting her used to my touch and making mental notes of any particularly sensitive spots. That last part was proving tricky actually, she responded so well I may just as well have listed her whole body as a sensitive spot.

Eventually, and with some effort on my part, I pulled back and swung a leg over her so that I was kneeling above her hips. With a flick of the wrists the towel dropped away, exposing her body in one swift motion and before she had time to realise what had happened I attacked.

Up and down her ribs my fingers flew, into her armpits and across her shoulders and neck, round her stomach and dancing across her hips. Light touches, fast and fluid, nails and fingertips a mix, in short, of everything I knew how to do. And... nothing. Groans as my fingers found a nipple or danced around her hips, a heat pouring upwards from her flesh as the desire grew, a look of lust shining clearly on her face but not a single sign that anything tickled.

I slid between her outstretched thighs and let my hands explore her legs. Down the outside and back up the inside of her thighs, nails scratching and flicking at the curve of her ass, diving down again to torment her knees and even gently tickling her pubic mound. Still, nothing. Well, no, not nothing, every touch seemed like it was getting her more and more turned on but not the reaction she’d wanted to experience.

I turned, kneeling again but still between her thighs as my hands went to her feet. Now my nails came into play and I scratched and flicked and poked and prodded in all the unbearable places I could think of. Tops and bottom of her feet, sole and toes, ball and arch and yet still, no laughter. No scream of ticklish delight. Not even a giggle. Over twenty minutes of exploring her body and no closer to our goal.

I paused, considering. I could try some harder stuff but with someone who genuinely seemed to not be ticklish that was just likely to hurt her. I could try some of the more ingenious toys but... somehow that didn’t seem to be playing fair. Besides they really could irritate if they didn’t tickle and even Sarah had admitted she prefered the human touch despite what they did to her. A voice in my head urged me to give up and just go straight to the good fuck stage of the evening but I forced it down. No, maybe there was something else to try first...

Somewhat reluctantly I eased myself off the bed and knelt on the floor by her right foot. She groaned as my hands caressed her sole “oh... please fuck me, you tried and... oh just fuck me please!”. I didn’t reply, primarily because that’s just what I’d do if this trick didn’t work. I brought my mouth down to her toes and, carefully sucked them past my lips. My tongue darted down between them and, as Bonny gave her loudest moan of the evening, my teeth scraped along her sole.

I’d been expecting nothing and the explosive shriek almost deafened me. The chain actually vibrated she pulled on it so hard and it was only good fortune and the extremely short play on the chain that stopped her hurting me. More than slightly surprised I repeated the action and again the shriek, again the frantic tug and I grinned around her captive foot. Her head had come up and she was staring at me in horror. I raised an eyebrow and she shook her head frantically. I nodded, carefully, making sure my teeth scraped up and down her sole with each nod and her head flopped back onto the bed as ticklish agony washed through her system. This time I didn’t give it time to subside before launching a full scale attack.

It was almost, but not quite, like biting her flesh. Gentle nips and touched of the teeth combined with my tongue lapping away between her toes and on her soles. My head moving quickly, letting her feet pull almost completely clear to let my teeth work on the undersides of her toes before engulfing her again in the warm wetness of my eager mouth. Every evil trick I’d ever used, along with a few new ones I’d made up on the spot, was brought to bear and Bonny - beautiful, stunning, never been tickled before Bonny - writhed and danced to my tune.

She was... magnificent. Laughter poured from her lips in an unending stream, her body flexed as she fought to escape, she would try to plead only for the words to collapse into nonsensical babbling and through it all her hips bucked and a delicate scent hung around us. It was as if a dam had burst and all those times she’d wanted to be ticklish and hadn’t been suddenly came crashing down upon her.

In the midst of this I switched to her other foot and found that it too responded beautifully to my attentions. After maybe ten minutes she started to fight less, her body exhausted by its struggles and her lungs aching for air. Her laughter became mixed with groans and her eyes closed as she surrendered to the moment. I could finally risk letting go of her ankle and let my hands travel up her legs again, mixing the ticklish agony on her feet with waves of pleasure up her thighs. Through the groans and squeals and giggling I made out words, mixed in seemingly at random.

“Please.... please please... fuck me, now, please, need you, need to... fuck... please”

I released the chain holding her right leg and eased her knee back until her foot was lying almost in the middle of the bed. Sliding back onto the sheet I took her toes back into my mouth and let my right hand carry on its smooth ascent up her creamy thigh. Bonny didn’t so much as try to move the foot an inch, despite it being unchained and then my fingers found the sopping wet depths of her pussy and nothing else in the world mattered.

Her body practically hauled my hand inside but in this position I was a bit limited. Two fingers curled up inside her and started rubbing the inside of her pussy. I experimented with different motions and movements and within a minute I had a reasonable idea of what worked best. Focusing on long, almost luxurious strokes from the outer edge of her pussy to the deepest depths I could reach I sped up my assault on her foot. My teeth flew, my tongue darted, my lips sucked at her toes and my fingers explored her very core.

“Oh... GOD!” She screamed the word as her body went rigid, her pussy clamped down and I felt a surge of liquid try to expel my invading digits as she squirted her juice onto the bed sheets. I didn’t stop the tickling though and, as soon as I could move my fingers again, I started stimulating her pussy again. It didn’t take long before she came a second time, then a third, fourth and fifth. Each time it seemed to get more intense for her and each and every time she came her body gushed its appreciation. My fingers, hand and wrist were soaked and I found it one of the most erotic things I’d ever experienced. Finally, as she lay panting from what I thought was her eighth orgasm, I couldn’t wait any longer.

I released her foot from its moist, wet prison and slid up her body, pausing only to lick and lap at her pussy for a moment. Her free leg slid around me and held me tight as I slid my cock inside her. I lent down to kiss her and she could taste her own essence on my lips as her tongue dove eagerly into my mouth. I realised quickly I wouldn’t last long at all, my attempts to hold on thwarted by her pussy practically milking me with every thrust. Bonny pulled her lips away from mine and whispered “cum for me...”.

I needed no more encouragement and exploded inside her. At that moment her pussy clamped down on me as she had her final orgasm and we both cried out together as we raced over our respective peaks of pleasure.

Slowly, a bit dazed to be honest, I untied her arms and the remaining leg and we curled up together on the bed. For a long time neither of us spoke but I had to know something.

“So... I guess you’re ticklish after all?”

She laughed quietly and snuggled closer. “Guess so. Glad too, that was incredible, thank you!”

“Anytime my dear, any time at all.”

She paused and I felt her lips curl into a grin against my shoulder.

“What are you doing next weekend?”

Author's Note - This was a short story taken from somewhere around the middle of a much longer narrative I've had in my head for a while. Not sure if I'll ever write the whole thing but would love to know what people thought and whether there's any interest in more.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back