• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rescheduled GLAT Gathering

Mimi

1st Level Black Feather
I have been in the process of making plans for the rescheduled GLAT gathering. While I was originally in pursuit of a private vacation rental to host the gathering at, I have since changed my mind due to the list of cons and inconveniences it would induce. Instead, I decided to follow in the footsteps of Njjen, with the Superbowl Gathering, and select a nice hotel as the hosting grounds. The advantages to this being I can then host it in an ideal location, accomodations can be made by guests right at the same hotel, thus eliminating the need to travel to a seperate location to sleep, and we will have a variety of activities along with tickling play to amuse us for the weekend. So without further ado, here is the info on the rescheduled GLAT gathering.

Date: April 4th-6th 2003.

I will be renting either one or two suites, depending on the amount of people interested in attending. The suites each have a seperate bedroom with 2 queen sized beds, a living room with a sofa bed, and kitchenette. This hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, excersize room, pub and restaurant. The reservation fee for this gathering will be $15 (to help cover the expenses of the suite(s), drinks, food, and refreshments).

For more detailed information on the gathering, and for a list of rules and definitions, please visit the GLAT website at:

http://www.geocities.com/mimi_4_ever/glat.html

If you think you may be interested in attending this gathering, please email me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Mimi :)

P.S. I am in need of DM's for this gathering! If you have experience with DM'ing, or at least have attended gatherings before, and are familiar with the duties of a DM, and are interested in DM'ing for this gathering, please contact me. Thank you!

Last edited:
Count me in

Mimi,

you can count me in. I was born and raised in Milwaukee. I've been away about 1 year now(living in the Bayarea of California) but will be back home soon.

The One.

Sounds great! I'll add your email to my list of interested parties, and I will keep you updated on further information. Please feel free to email me if you desire more information :)

Mimi

Patti and I would love to attend but we will have to see and I will have to get back to you Mim.

Between me moving up to New York state the end of Feb or early to mid March, it may not be possible but not yet impossible.

TTD

It would be fabulous if you could make it, TTD. Both of you. I could use the extra DM coverage. Please let me know as you get your schedule more planned :)

Mimi

Mimi said:
It would be fabulous if you could make it, TTD. Both of you. I could use the extra DM coverage. Please let me know as you get your schedule more planned :)

Mimi

Will do, Mimi!

TTD

Please put me on your info list

Hi,
Would be very interested in finding out more about your gathering in April /03.
I am a w/m, single, Canadian, 50, very young looking (easily pass for 35 / 40) and very tall and slim (6'6'' and 180 lbs).
Will look forward to your reply.

Ticklishly yours,
Dave

With pleasure, Dave. Already added your email address to my list of interested parties :) I'll keep you updated as more news comes.

Mimi

Woo Hoo I can come!!!!!!!!! I am so there babe!

Pawz

Pawzaroonie!!!!!!!!!

*flips about the forum*

Omg girl you have no idea how happy you've made me! With you there, the gathering is SURE to be a tremendous hit! (Not to mention how badly I want to meet my Partner In Crime!)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mimi

Cool...that means there will be at least two women there. (Not that I'm keeping track, or anything...) :D

Since you're not keeping track or anything, HBGB, there are actually 3 confirmed so far :D

Mimi

I want to come so badly. It's just a matter of how and with who. send the info to my e-mail [email protected]

Too bad you couldn't have had it in MI

600 views of this thread, and only 13 responses?? We can do better than that. How many confirmed attendees do we have so far?

15 confirmed attendees at this point. 18 days until the deadline.

Mimi

Mimi,
I am wanting so much to go to your GLAT gathering please send the information to my yahoo email at [email protected] thank you so much for your help.

Standing against the devil's lies

Ticklebear2 :angel: :firedevil

Info you requested sent to both of you. I am crossing my fingers you both can attend! We'd love to have you! :D

Mimi

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back