• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Pt. 4

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
The Gootchie-Goo tribe finally arrived at Tribal Council, all with backpacks and walking sticks. Elizabeth sat on one-side of the fire, and the Gootchie-Goo tribe on the other. The Council was surrounded by huge stones.
"Here's how it works, you all take turns, walking down the path over there and writing the person's name on a piece of paper of who you want to be voted out. We tally the votes and the person with the most votes is gone. Let's begin, Jessica, you start."
Jessica got up slowly and walked down the path, she grabbed the piece of paper and the marker and wrote down the name. Angelina went next, followed by Christina, then Jennifer. Reese, who went last, seemed to be at the voting stand longer than the others.
"I'll tally the votes now...1 vote Reese. 2 votes Reese. 1 vote Christina. 3 votes Reese. That's final, the last vote doesn't matter, Reese, you're out." Elizabeth said sadly.
Reese got up, a sad look in her cute eyes, but atleast she wouldn't have to be tickled anymore.
"oh wait! I forgot one thing, we always give the member leaving a goodbye tickle! Angelina and Jessica, bring her over here."
Reese struggled, but Jessica and Angelina easily pulled the petite girl ove to the object. It was a square area of flat grass, with foru trees making a kinda small square. Each tree had a rope tied to the lower trunk.
"This is the Survivor Tickle Tree. Tie her up to it girls." Elizabeth told them.
The 4 other girls willingly tied her arms high above her head, legs down, in spread eagle fashion on the ground.
"Please don't! I got voted off! Just let me go home!!!" Reese pleaded.
"After this you can go, but we gotta stick to rules, right girls?" Elizabeth said. They all agreed. Then they positioned themselves.
Jessica and Jennifer at her sides, Elizabeth at her feet, Angelina at her legs, and Christina at her armpits.
"Dig in ladies!" Elizabeth shouted, and they started. Angelina dug her nails beneath her knees, causing the blonde to scream. Elizabeth scratched her soles slowly, while Christina poked and prodded her soft armpits. Jennifer and Jessica each had a side, Jennifer slowly goosed and lightly tickled her side, while Jessica danced her nails along Reese's quivering tummy.
"hehehehehehehnohehehehahahahahahahahaahhapleashehehehehehehehehe!!!!"
Reese's beautiful face was beet red as sweat rolled down her forehead. Christina started to drill her nails in methodically as Elizabeth started to lick her toes, which caused an immense wave of giggles. Angelina then moved up to her thighs, and lightly tickled there, and then back to her knees, she continued back and forth.
Jennifer and Jessica were getting the best reaction on her bare tummy, while Jessica marched her fingers up and down it, Jennifer dug her nails into her sexy ribcage, causing her laughter to heighthen.
This went on for about 20 minutes then they stopped and untied her. Reese couldn't get up for 5 minutes, but finally did.
"I'll miss your ticklish little tummy," Jessica said sweetly as Reese walked down the path to the plane.
She frowned back, and the girls broke into a fit of giggles.
"Atleast we still have our precious tummy, right?" Jennifer said as she pounced on Jessica and dug her fingers into her lower tummy.
"hahahahahahahahahahaaaaahaha!!!!!"
Christina then snuck around Jennifer, and dug her her hands into her bare armpits, causing her to fall back into her arms. Angelina then picked up the tickling on Jessica, as she wormed her fingers under her shirt and spidered them up and down her sexy sides. Elizabeth laughed at the site of 4 of the most beautiful women fall apart because of a little tickling, aaah...it was great.
To Be Continued...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back