• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two For Tickling

bassman34472

TMF Expert
My wife, Sharon and I have always had a deep passion for tickling, especially foot tickling. We recently met someone who shares the same fetish who we've nicknamed Tickletoes. One day we were all sitting in the living room talking about our true tickling stories and we also divulged some fantasy tickling scenarios. Sharon jumped up off the couch and said "Let's have a tickling party, all 3 of us!" Tickletoes and myself delighted at the idea. I have a pair of tandem wooden ankle stocks that I made a while ago but my wife was the only victim that I have ever placed in them. I specifically made them tandem just in case the opportunity ever arose where I could have two helpless females in them at the same time. Now the fruits of my labor will pay off! We all agreed on a date and time for the event. I instructed both of them to get pedicures the night before and to lotion their soles the morning of and to wear their sneakers with no socks all day long so they would be super soft and sweaty come tickle time. I also told them that the one one who has the most creative pedicure will be the one chosen to go into the stocks first and that I would be the judge of the first victim. They both delighted in the idea and were giggling about it already. Sharon did not allow me to see her feet the night before or the day of the event. She wanted it to be a total surprise.

Finally the day came and and Sharon and I were all in a fever pitch all day long about the night's festivities. The doorbell rang and there was Tickletoes at the door with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a halter top, short shorts and beige canvase sneakers on her bare feet. We invited her into the living room and there in the middle were my padded ankle stocks all ready to go. Her eyes widened when she saw the stocks as I placed two chairs side by side behind them. Both ladies were starting to tremble and stutter with ticklish anticipation. I instructed Sharon and Tickletoes to come sit down on the couch, remove their sneakers and prop their bare feet up on the coffe table. Once their sweaty sneakers were removed they both smiled and started wiggling their toes at me teasing me. I was extremely pleased and excitied to what I saw. Sharon has tiny size 4 feet and was wearin a total of 4 toe rings on her tiny toes. Her nails were painted blood red with little white polka dots on them. Tickletoes has size 6 1/2 feet, was wearing 2 toe rings and she had multi-colored toes in neon colors. Each of her toes were painted a different neon color. Sharon was saying that she had the softest prettiest feet and deserved to go into the stocks first and Tickletoes was saying exactly the same. I had a hard time choosing so I said that the one who's feet smelled the best were going to be the first victim. I went over to Sharon's feet and deeply inhaled her sweaty toes. It was a mix of coconut scent and natural sweaty female foot aroma. It was intoxicating. I then went to Tickletoes and deeply inhaled her sweaty toes. It was a mix of vanilla along with her special scent of sweaty female foot aroma and it was equally intoxicating. I chose Tickletoes to go first because after all, she was our special guest of the evening and Sharon was just "tickled" at the thought of being the one to tease her soles first.

TickleToes sat in the chair and eagerly placed her ankles in the padded stocks and wiggled her toes in anticipation. Both feet were right next to each other and I locked them into place. I tied her big toes together with string and pulled them back to the eyelet at the top of the stocks which pulled her skin taught and made them even more sensitive to the probing of fingernails and tickle tools. Sharon said "My, Tickletoes, your tight skin looks so soft and creamy today! Not even a wrinkle! Your really going to like what I have in store for you today. My long nails are going to dance a ticklish dance all over your vulnerable naked soles and toes. I know that's exactly what you want isn't it Sweetie?" Tickletoes replied "Yes, this is exactly what I've always wanted. I want you to tease and torment my baby soft soles and my pretty lil multi-colored piggies!" I say "Wait! I've got another surprise in store!" I go to the bedroom and come back with a full size mirror and place it in front of the stocks. I told Tickletoes that not only do I want her to feel every ticklish stroke of Sharon's fingers but I wanted her to see it as well. This mirror will allow you to look at your own soles while tickling fingers dance all over them. What a fantastic idea she thought.

Sharon's mouth was watering to get a taste of Tickletoes delicate stocked feet. She planted kisses on her soles from heel to toe on both feet and then took her hungry tongue and gave her long, slow licks along the length of each sole. TickleToes had closed her eyes and started to bite her bottom lip. Then she slowly darted her tongue in between each and every toe as Tickletoes started to giggle. Sharon said "Your feet smell and taste so delicious! This is just an appetizer for you of what's coming next!" Then Sharon slowly wiggled her fingers in the air as Tickletoes eyes widened with ticklish anticipation. She slowly started a spider walk with her long nails up and down each delicate sole. Tickletoes was giggling just like a little girl. "Itsy bitsy spider up the water spout. Down came the rain and washed the spider out!" Then Sharon's tickling rythym with her nails quickened as the sang the song sending Tickletoes into a fit of hysterics. She opened her eyes and looked in the mirror as Sharon's relentless tickle assault continued on her bare quivering soles. Seeing her own soles tortured at the same time feeling the tickling made it even worse but at the same time, highly erotic.

Sharon then took two stiff turkey feathers out her bag of toe teasers and ran them up and down both of her soles. Up and down, back and forth. Sharon said "Tickletoes, I'm never going to stop feathering your soles and your pretty pretty lil toes. I'm having too much fun! Just look at the sight of your poor, quivering little soles in the mirror as I run the feathers around. Don't you just love it"? She replied "Yes I love it! Feather torture my poor helpless little soles! Give them the teasing they deserve! Tickle my lil piggies with the feather, don't stop!" With that, Sharon stroked the feather in between each one of her multi-colored toes as Tickletoes looked in the mirror watching the tickle assault which was happening to her poor soles. "Oh yes, tickle my little tickly toes! Torture my pretty lil piggies, they are so ticklish Ahahahahahah!!" Tickletoes was having so much pleasure in receiving the feather torture as Sharon was in giving it. Sharon knew that the more she tortured her soles, the more that she would get her own soles tortured by Tickletoes as well. This went on for quite some time until Tickletoes was a sweaty, quivering mess. Totally drained from her experience she regained her composure and I told Sharon that what is good for the goose is good for the gander and now it was her turn. She couldn't wait!

Tickletoes wanted sweet revenge and Sharon was looking forward to it! She placed her ankles in the stocks and her toes were tied back. She said "Sharon my dear, I'm going to tickle those polka dots right off of your toes tonight!" When she said that, Tickletoes pulled out an electric toothbrush from her own bag of toe teasers and turned it on. Sharon's eyes widened as she saw the brush inch closer and closer in the mirror to her creamy soft soles. When the toothbrush touched her toes it was like an electric shock sending waves of ticklish torment through her entire body. Up and down her soles it went and in between her tiny lil polka dotted toes. She looked in the mirror in sheer delight and horror all at the same time as her soles and toes were tormented. Screams and giggles now filled the room as Tickletoes was delighting and smiling as she tortured her poor soles with the toothbrush. Then she pulled out a flosser from her bag of tricks and applied it in between each toe. Sharon was in a fit of hysterics as she could not even wiggle her toes being helpless in the stocks and she had no choice but to take the torture that Tickletoes was dishing out. "This is what you get for feathering and teasing my poor helpless lil soles to I couldn't breath" said Tickletoes. How do you like it?" Sharon said "I love it! I love it when you tease and ttttickle my little squirmy toes! Yes, I love it!" So on and on the torture continued until Sharon was a quivering and sweaty mess.

Then I said that since the two of you were such good sports and enjoyed tickling each other so much, it is now my turn to tickle and tease both your soles at the same time! Tickletoes then got back into the stocks and sat right next to Sharon. I've never had the pleasure of tickling and teasing two girls and four sweaty soles at the same time. I'm really going to enjoy this! I then took a feather in each hand and started running it up down all two pair of feet. Both girls were laughing and squealing uncontrollably as a symphnony of laughter filled the room. Then my fingers were tickling a ticklish dance all over Tickletoes soles as I was tongue-tickling Sharon's toes at the same time. Both girls were howling with laughter. After some time I told them that it was time for the grande-finally. I took a bottle of slippery baby oil and coated all four soles with it. I took the quill end of two feathers and started to slide a maddening ticklish path of torment up and down the soles of both girls. I also used my fingernails and glided them up and down their soles and and slid my ticklish fingers between all their toes. They were both howling in ticklish delight as I said over and over "Tickle tickle tickle pretty toes! Cootchie cootchie coo!" They couldn't bear to watch in the mirror because they were laughing so hard that tears sarted to come down out of their eyes. They both begged me for release and I wiped the oil off of their feet and released them from the stocks.

After they both regained their composure they admitted that that was the most tickling fun they have ever had they really enjoyed tormenting the soles of each other and then collectively by me. Later that night as Tickletoes was leaving we all embraced in a loving mutual hug and she that she will definately be back. Likely sooner than later and Sharon and I said that we can't wait until next time! Ya'all come back now, ya hear!

Nics story wish I was there to help you tickle Sharon and Tickletoes, kind of a foursome play party.

Cool story! It's nice to have stocks handy when you need them...and even better if you have a set of tandem stocks and need them. :)

Hmm would you happen to have a pic of this device (hopefully with soles in it :p)?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back