• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Office Flirt. FF/F

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
This is my 2nd try at a story I hope you like it.

The Office Flirt. FF/F

Kim was the office flirt always getting what she wanted from all the males in the building, doing sexual favors if needed to get a pay raise or to get ahead in the company. Terri has worked for the same company for 15 years always doing the right thing by the company. Jenna work for the company 13 years always thinking her hard work will pay off someday. All 3 girls are up for the same promotion this would be a huge spot in the company and mean a big pay raise.

Terri was alone at her desk working silently when Kim told the boss was giving her the promotion, Kim had on a very low cut dress and Terri knew then how Kim got the job.

In the bathroom Terri powdered her nose and tried to regain her composure, she was pissed! She was so furious at her higher ups she was shaking! The sound of the toilet flushing in the stall and she turned to see who it was. Jenna came out of the stall in tears, “I guess you heard the news?” Terri asked. “Lets quit” Jenna said Terri thought for a minute and then her face lit up. “I just thought of the perfect way for us to get her back for all her flirting and sleeping around” Jenna leaned in closer, excited. “How??” Terri smiled, “Well, lets take Kim out for drinks this Friday night for celebration on her new job” She leaned in to whisper the rest of her plan in Jenna’s ear.

It didn’t take long for Kim to get drunk she needed to be driven home when the girls got her home, Kim passed out on the bed. Terri and Jenna put the plan to action they tied Kim up in a Y-frame

Her arms were secured over her head, attached to the bed post and her legs were tied together and tied to the foot of the bed. She was naked except for bra, panties and her high heels. When Kim woke up she cried “what’s going on!!” she demanded. Jenna smiled and ran one of her long hot pink fingernails down her armpit. Kim jumped but didn’t laugh. “Hey, don’t do that!” She said. Jenna did it again making her jump badly. “Why not? She asked. “Don’t you like tickling??” Kim’s body went rigid with fear. She was incredibly ticklish and was tortured with her weakness as a child. Now, she HATED being vulnerable!!! She tried to act nonchalant. “No, it doesn’t ticke.

With that, she heard a female voice saying, Kim, you have been flirting doing sexual favors with the male bosses getting what you want we have had enough, now it’s time for you to get what’s coming to you. The voice was Terri’s and she proceeded to dig her long fingernails into Kim’s bare armpits as she came into the bed room. Kim was very responsive to Terri’s tickling, but with a violent reaction! She ripped at her bonds, bucked, yelled, and laughed uncontrollably. The 2 women went into her armpits, squeezed her ribs, her hips, sneaked their fingers under her panties, ran their nails over her buns and thighs, pinched her knees and then snaked their fingers back into her extra sensitive armpits! "Get outta my pits! PLEASE!!" she screamed, laughing hysterically. Oh what a perfect punishment for a woman like her! Terri thought to herself. Turn her into a whimpering, ticklish baby! The 2 women were delighted, they hadn’t expected Kim to be SO extremely and unbearably ticklish! Terri was merciless, goading Jenna on to tickle Kim on every inch of her body! Kim started begging, “Please stop! I’ll pay you!!” She was rolling this way and that way, trying to deal with the unbearable sensitivity of her body as the 2 women ran their long nails skillfully over Kim’s bare skin. “I’ll give you a raise, STOP!!!” She screamed. But the 2 women were getting off on making her suffer and kept on. Kim thought she would go out of her mind with the ticklishness. She couldn’t escape, all she could do was roll around and laugh desperately!

Kim was laughing like crazy from the feeling of the two women’s nails all over her ticklish bare flesh. Terri said while digging her fingers into Kim’ s ribs and hips, “This is for taking the promotion that should have be mine or Jenna’s.” Kim was sobbing with laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAHA! Stop! Please! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m SORRY!!” Terri kept tickling, “You’re sorry?? Hear that Jenna? The big SLUT is sorry!” Jenna smirked and tickled Kim’s armpits more wildly making her scream. Jenna smiled, “It seems this SLUT is more than just sorry, she’s TICKLISH!” Kim could barely hear them through her screaming laughter.

“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m SORRY! I’m SORRY! HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’ll never do it again! I’ll quit Please, NO MORE TICKLING!!!!” Kim was climbing the walls with ticklish agony. The 2 women’s hands were all over her. Squeezing her ribs, her hips, all over her butt and thighs, running across her tummy, and in her hyper ticklish armpits! These seemingly innocent looking coworkers of her’s knew just how to mercilessly tickle torture her out of her mind!

Just when Kim thought she could take no more tickling Terri called a halt to the tickling. “Ok Jenna, she’s sorry! We should probably let her go.” Kim was shaking, “Thank you! I’ll quit I am so sorry!!!” Kim said. Jenna started to untie her and Kim felt relief wash through her whole body. Then Terri said, “Wait a minute Jenna! I don’t think this punishment is complete!” Jenna looked at Terri and grinned, “We haven’t tickled her FEET!” Kim was trying to tug her feet away, but the ropes securely held her. “No PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! Anywhere else!” Terri was already taking off Kim’s high heels. And oh God it was torture how she took off her heels extra SLOOOOOOOOWLY! One at a time she revealed Kim’s bare feet. They were very very soft, obviously, she never walks barefoot or exposed them. Terri licked her lips, this was going to be incredible. Kim was begging, “Get away from my feet, PLEASE! I’ll do anything you want!” Terri was too busy dreaming about digging her long nails into that sensitive flesh and making Kim crazy. Slowly, agonizingly slow, Terri dragged her nails down the soles of Kim’s feet. Kim froze for a second and then was overwhelmed with the most intense ticklish sensations she could’ve ever imagined. She screamed with laughter, “GET OFF MY FEET! AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH OOOH GOD NOOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!! IT TICKLES!!! IT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA!” Terri went crazy, tickling up and down Kim’s bare foot soles, making her roll on the bed and scream with laughter. Tears were dripping down Kim’s cheeks. Terri looked up at Jenna, “Now you get her pits!” Jenna dug her long pink fingernails into Kim’s soft armpits and she jumped like crazy, laughing, begging, screaming and wailing in agony. Jenna in her armpits and Terri on her insanely ticklish foot bottoms, Kim was in sheer agony. She couldn’t stand the tickling as her body was forced into convulsions of uncontrollable laughter, tears and shaking from the tickle torture. The tickling went on and on and on and on until Kim finally passed out from the torture.

The next week Terri and Jenna we’re told Kim quit and is MIA so the company is looking for her replacement.

The End

LBFT

Good story! I love it when girls get their revenge on somebody. I enjoyed reading this one :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back