• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Princess - A Story Of Erotic Tickle Torment

bassman34472

TMF Expert
My wife Sharon and I have a deep passion for tickling and we recently answered a Craigslist ad that read: "Seeking submissive males and females for erotic tickle torture fantasies". We both looked at the ad with wide eyes and our hearts collectively skipped a beat. We discussed the possibility if this was for real so we anxiously answered the ad. The person who posted the ad answered and called herself The Tickle Princess. She confessed that she had a fetish for tying up and erotically tickling helpless males and females. She also mentioned that she had a size 6 1/2 foot and was an expert in erotic foot teasing techniques that she uses in combination with tickling. Now I have a huge foot fetish and Sharon teases me with her tiny size 4 feet all the time but to be foot teased by another woman with small feet that I have never met really had my mind going in overdrive. We all agreed to meet at a coffee shop in town the following Saturday.

When that day and time arrived, Sharon and I were abuzz with ticklish anticipation and we arrived at the coffee shop that afternoon. When we walked in, there was a stunningly sexy young blonde female sitting in the corner at the pre-disclosed location inside the coffee shop. We nervously approached the table and I asked if she was the Tickle Princess. A big smile came over her face and she said "I am! You must be Dave and Sharon!" I said "yes, we are". She asked us to sit and join her for a coffee. She told us about herself and confessed that since the age of 12 she has had a fetish for tickling that she got as a baby sitter and that she would often tickle the feet of the children. She confessed that she really enjoyed that and that it did "something" to her. As she matured into an adult, she soon discovered that tickling took on a sexual meaning and has confessed to tickle torturing dozens of men, women and children to satisfy her kinky sexual desires. We were both very pleased and very excited hearing the confessions of this mysterious Tickle Princess. She asked if we were ready to proceed. We both nodded yes and when we got up from the table. I glanced down at her feet and she was wearing high heeled slides which accented the soft curves of her feet and the bright red nail polish on her toes sparkled like a newly waxed red Corvette. When she walked, the all too familiar sound of her slides slapping against her bare soles sent my heart racing. We hopped into the car and followed her to her "Dungeon of Pleasure".

When we arrived, she lead us inside and down to the basement. It was illuminated with soft lighting and elaborately decorated with prints of female feet all over the walls. There were 2 padded tables in the middle of the room with a pair of tandem stocks at the foot of the tables. There was a chair at the end of the stocks and a large raised metal tray with wheels on it similar to that which are found in doctor's offices. On the tray was a vast array of tickle tools. An assortment of colorful feathers, artist paint brushes of all types, an electric toothbrush, a flosser, two hitachi vibrators and a large bottle of sex lube. Tickle Princess said "How do you like my dungeon and the atmosphere down here"? She explained that the pictures on the walls of all the female feet are that of her regular clients which were posed for her. There were pictures of all kinds, the most beautiful, softest feet with the most beautiful pedicures and foot jewelery that I had ever seen adorned the walls. She explained that the pictures on the walls were to heighten our awareness of the power and beauty of the female foot and to create an orgasmic atmosphere to stimulate our senses during the session. She turned to Sharon and told her that after tonight, her feet would be proudly displayed on the wall with the others as well. She also explained that I, in particular, will be highly visually stimulated by the beauty of her feet and her toe teasing techniques applied to me by the Tickle Princess. She said that she knew that I had a foot fetish and was planning on using that weakness to visually stimulate my senses and to send me into an orgasmic frenzy of foot lust. My heart was racing, my mouth was becoming dry and my head felt like it was spinning around in the most erotic world of foot and tickle fantasy that I could possibly imagine.

The Tickle Princess instructed us to get completely naked except for Sharon who was instructed to keep her sneakers on, and to take our positions which for Sharon, would be in the stocks and I, in a chair next to the stocks facing Princess. Our bodies were quivering with sexual excitement and anticipation as we disrobed. My cock was already erect and my balls were tingling. Tickle Princess admired my hard cock and sat me in the chair and tied my hands behind my back. She also tied my ankles to the leg of the chair. Sharon eagerly placed her ankles in the stocks which were now locked down. Princess slowly removed her sneakers from her super sweaty size 4's and inhaled deeply the scent of her sneakers that she has been wearing all day. "Mmmmmm, Princess said. The aroma is sooooo intoxicating! I just love your pedicure on your tiny little feet Sharon! Your dark red toenails with those sparkly silver tips are just going to LOVE what I have in store for them today"! With that, Sharon started to wiggle her tiny little toes at the Princess anticipating what kind of tickle teasing she would apply to her painted toes and creamy soft white soles. Princess told Sharon that her little feet looked soooo delicious and the more she teased Tickle Princess then the more she would be teased! Sharon smiled as Princess tied Sharon's big toes together with a string then took another string and secured her toes to the eyelet up above which pulled the skin on her soles tight and made her unable to wiggle her toes. Princess pulled the tray of tickle tools over to her, seated herself in front of the stocks and put her bare feet up on a padded arm rest about 12 inches away from my face. She looked over at me, smiled and said "Honey, I want you to stare at my soft soles and my super shiney painted toes as I slowly wiggle and spread them right in front of your face while I tickle and tease your wife's soles at the same time. Listen to her giggles and squeals as I foot tease you into an orgasmic frenzy. Imagine how soft my feet are, how they taste, how they smell and all you can do is watch my little toes dance in front of your face and you're all tied up, completely helpless and unable to touch yourself. Oh, you poor pathetic little thing"!

After she said that, Sharon started giggling and I could see that Princess was applying the sharp tip of a turkey feather to her soft soles. The feather went up and down, back and forth and danced a ticklish dance all over her sweaty soles all the while Princess SLOWLY wiggled and spread her toes right in my face and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. I wanted to reach out with my tongue and taste her toes but they were just out of reach. Princess used stiff feathers, fluffy feathers and artists paint brushes to stimulate Sharon's soles and Princess was delighting in the laughter echoing throughout the room and also delighted in seeing my hard cock now throbbing in the air just begging for release. She laughed herself as she could see the frustration on my face of listening to the maddening laughter from my wife and the non-stop toe tease she was giving me with those soft, painted little toes. Princess then took an ostrich feather and gently grazed it upon my throbbing cock. My cock immediately spasmed as the feather tickled it. She caressed my balls with the feather and kept doing it over and over and over again while she continued to feather the soles of my wife. After about 15 minutes of the feather torture, Princess was so delighted in her maddening torment that she lifted one of her delicate feet and rubbed it all over my face. My cock felt like it was going to explode as I took my tongue and started to suck all her toes. She was giggling and delighting in the soft tickling that I was causing her to feel with my hungry tongue all over her toes. Princess was also in a heightened state of sexual arousal. After a while she stopped the tickling and foot teasing and before we knew knew it, she had stripped naked herself.

We both gazed at the beauty of her naked body. The delicate curves of her young body and those perky breasts with upturned erect nipples was sending me into a state of absolute delerium and lust. Princess sat back down in front of the stocks and poured out a generous amount of slippery lube into her hands and applied it to Sharon's super sensitive soles. She twitched as those soft hands lovingly applied the lube. After her soles were lubed up she turned to Sharon and said "Honey, it's now time to give your soft pretty little feet a long overdue foot orgasm. She took the hitachi from the table and turned it on high and slid it all over her quivering soles. Sharon SCREAMED with ticklish pleasure as the vibrator touched her slippery soles. Princess was relentless by sliding it all over her gorgeous soles and vibrating her tiny ticklish toes. She was howling with laughter and moans all at the same time as the vibrations from the wand were going right up her legs and up toward her wet pussy. My cock was at the bursting point by now and Princess knew it. While vibrating Sharon's soles, she poured lube all over my throbbing cock. She then spread her legs and took the other vibrator and gently applied it to her own wet, quivering pussy while at the same time she started to stroke my bursting erection with her painted toes. I couldn't take it anymore and I SCREAMED and GRUNTED in orgasmic pleasure as I coated Princess's toes with the biggest load of hot sticky cum that I have ever unleashed in my life. When she saw the huge load all over her toes she moaned and shuddered into a violent orgasm herself while Sharon also had a simultanious orgasm from the other vibrator pressed against her soles for so long. We all came so hard and violently that we all saw stars.

Princess released us from our bonds and helped us to get cleaned up. At this point were all just a quivering mass of human jelly. Princess pulled out her appointment book and said "I hope you guys really enjoyed your ticklish orgasmic experience. We both nodded and she said "OK, the next open slot I have will be next Saturday at 8:00 PM. Shall we book it? We both looked at each other and said "BOOK IT" Tickle Princess reassured us that the next time we are both going to be in the stocks at the same time and will use every toe teaser tool in her ticklish arsenal. We looked each other again and we both said Yup, BOOK THAT TOO!

Very very nice my tickle slave. I just love how you express yourself. I would take both of you to ticklish places you can't imagine. Well done, oh and by the way, it had the desired effect.

Shitballs! That was some sexy reading. Great job mate, for your sake I hope this really happened/happens for you in the future! :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back