• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophomore Scavenger Hunt M/F

sethman15

Sophomore Scavenger hunt

Alexandra and Steven had been dating for a few months by the time the Universities tradition of a Sophomore scavenger hunt had rolled around. Naturally the pair had signed up to be partners, it worked out as Alexandra was a tiny sexy girl who was never afraid to show her body, and every year without a doubt there were always challenges that included nudity. The couple was having fun, they enjoyed each others company, he especially loved the fact that no matter the weather Alexandra was almost always wearing either sandals or open toed heels. Steven had a huge foot fetish and she had beautiful size 6 feet..

The night before the scavenger hunt Steven met up with a mutual friend Mitch. He never really hung out with him that much so Steven thought it kind of weird that he was so insistent on getting together, but he figured why not. The two got together at a local bar and were getting along well long enough when Mitch told him that he had bad news that had been eating at him for a while. He was barely able to look at Steven as he told him "I've been sleeping with Alexandra." Steven was stunned, he didn't know what to do. He stood up and walked out of the bar, he almost dialed Alexandra when another idea popped into his head.

The next night was a warm June night, Steven and Alexandra met and headed to the scavenger hunt. Each team was supposed to be in costume the two of them had previously decided on Hawaiian luau. Steven wore a Hawaiian button down with red flowers and a lei around his neck while Alexandra wore just a coconut bra, grass skirt and white flip flops that showed off her light blue colored nails. He decided not to say anything to Alexandra until his plan was fully in motion.

The first few challenges were easy, be served in a restaurant wearing no shoes and no shirt, climb a tree naked, buy extra large condoms etc. As the night wore on the challenges were tougher and tougher. Alexandra was surprised when she got to the 20th challenge which she read out loud "go into the woods, and tie a female down spread eagle.....nudity gains extra points." They stopped back at Alexandra's room to pick up the straps they would need (she was a little kinky), and headed off. It was only about a five minute drive and another five minute walk before it felt like they were completely surrounded by trees.

They scouted out the area and found four trees that looked to be in the perfect position, Alexandra kicked off her flip flops and Steven said "alright lets get you tied up" to which Alexandra answered "yeah but nudity gives us extra points" before she had finished her sentence she quickly pulled her skirt down revealing her black thong, not long after that she had untied her coconut bra letting it fall to the ground leaving her mostly naked. She lay down on the damp ground spreading her limbs as if to say "I'm ready." Steven could not believe how well his plan was working.

In no time Steven had the straps attached to the trees and had just finished clasping in her right arm leaving Alexandra in a human X on the earth floor. The ground was cool against her warm milky skin, when she shouted shocking Steven, screaming she said "OH MY GOD, Steven please hurry up and take the picture I can feel something crawling around my butt" she was just barley able to finish her sentence when she began to scream with laughter. Alexandra was extremely ticklish, and Steven knew this however he wasn't counting on a little help from some insects. Again she screamed, this time with a new intensity "Not my feeeeet ahhhhh Steven please do something." She tried to pull against her binds but they held strong and she couldn't move enough to knock the insect off of her sole. Steven began to take the pictures necessary for the points and in a mocking voice he said "Alexandra stop moving, I cant get a good picture we will be here all night."

Steven kneeled down brushing the bug off of her sole, and then laid next to her brushing a few more off her torso finally giving her some relief. He put his arm around her leaning in close, he whispered in her ear "you know you are really sexy like this, I wonder if you ever did this for Mitch." Her eyes were wide with horror "how did he find out" she thought to herself, she opened her mouth to defend herself, but he stopped her. "Theres no need Alexandra, I know everything and since you are just lying around out here I figure I might as well exact some revenge."

She was terrified here she was tied up so she couldnt move a muscle, mostly naked and alone in the wood with the man she just cheated on. Horrible images ran through her mind, and she began to beg and plead "please Im sorry, dont hurt me...Oh my god your scaring me please stop." He answered quickly "don't worry, I am not going to hurt you, but you should definitely be afraid." Rain began to fall, soaking both of them. He sat up running the palms of his hands down her sides stopping at her waist where he began to squeeze. Alexandra went crazy laughing at the top of her lungs "scream all you want we are in the middle of the woods, plus with the rain muffling you no one will be able to hear." He tormented her stomach gliding his nails along the sensitive skin under her belly button, making her belly suck in as far as it would go, and then he would love to watch it blow back out again as he would dig his finger into her hyper ticklish belly button.

Had it not been raining she would have been covered in sweat, as it was she was soaked. Her makeup was already running all over her face her eyes were already red and puffy from crying. "Please" she said in a meager voice, and Steven's only answer was to move to her under arms. This was arguably her worst spot and he knew it. Using his nails he scrapped along her deep hairless hallows, eliciting silent laughter from the tiny girl. Alexandra thought she was going to jump out of her skin when he began to blow raspberries and use his tongue. The cold rain had made her nipples nice and hard, a fact Steven was not going to pass over. Still tickling her under arms he said to her "my oh my looks like your nipples are craving some attention." He moved one hand from her underarm and began to play with her right nipple, tickling up and down the aerola as well as the soft tissue on the side of her breasts.

Using his index finger and thumb he began to rub her nipples, through the laughter of her under arm tickling he could hear a slight moan escape through her lips. He continued this torture alternating hands, one second her right under arm and left boob were being tickled and then it would switch keeping her body guessing. He would play with her nipples until he heard the excitement come from her, the he would vigorously tickle her breasts. For a tiny girl (she only stood about 5 feet tall) her breasts were rather large a C cup, and with every movement of her body Steven could see them jiggling in front of him. Her mouth was again wide open with silent laughter, when Steven finally slowed down only afraid she would pass out and ruin the fun. When Alexandra was finally able to get her breath back she screamed "please stop, I cant take anymore I'm gonna pee."

Steven moved down toward her waist again and with one strong pull he ripped her thong from her body, leaving her completely nude. He attacked her thighs making Kimi scream, he knew she was close as he could see Alexandra trying to pull her thighs closed to hold it. He pulled her wide open exposing her hairless lips even more tickling even harder. He moved his hands around and began to grab at the backside of her legs where they met her butt, and she could hold it no more, a golden stream appeared getting stronger momentarily the harder he tickled.

She was heaving up and down, barely able to get enough air in. He kissed her forehead and stood up again, looking her body up and down. He knew there was only one place left for him to go, and Alexandra started to strain again when she noticed he was walking toward her feet. She began to flex and curl her toes nervously, with every step she began to flail her feet around more and more, he finally sat in front of her size 6's. Alexandra hated her feet being touched at all, until she met Steven as he had introduced her to the wonderful feelings that could arise from her toes. She actually had began to find certain activities pleasurable, except the tickling. Her feet were her absolute worst spot, and in his exploration of her feet Steven had reminded her of that fact many times before. That is what scared her the most right now, he knew every inch if her feet probably better then she did. He knew where she was the most ticklish and exactly how to exploit that point. He sat and grabbed her right foot holding it still and quickly spidering his nails around her heel. Alexandra could not help but burst out in laughter once more, but she knew that this was not his worst.

She knew he was just toying with her when he pulled her toes back and using one finger to trace the lines on her foot, she couldn't help it though she had to laugh. It was then that Steven really got Alexandra rolling with laughter. By pulling her toes back he kept the skin of her soles taught. When he used his finger nails directly in the middle of her sole she was defenseless. A new wave of desperate laughter escaped her lips. She wanted to kick, but could do nothing to move her feet away. He used different techniques with his fingers, but stayed focused on her right sole. She was again forced to pee against her will stuck in silent laughter as she did. Steven stopped releasing her foot, allowing Alexandra to breathe she relaxed her body hoping her ordeal was over, but Steven had much more in mind.

"Do you remember that night a few weeks ago, you asked me to give you a foot massage?" Steven asked with a smile, "you said and don't forget the toes" Alexandra remembered it very well, she was again full of fear, but before she could protest. Steven had a hold of her left foot now, more specifically her large and second toes. He was pulling them wide apart and had begun to dart his tongue in between her tiny digits. She went crazy again with laughter as Steven moved down her foot licking inbetween each toe, and when he reached the end he dragged his wet tongue across the top of her foot by the base of her tiny toes and started over again. There were tears streaming down her face, her stomach hurt from the laughter but he continued, she wasn't sure she could take anymore but he didn't stop. Soon he dragged his tongue up her sole and around her heel but he always ended up back at her toes. She could feel it coming, only another few more seconds and she could feel unconsciousness coming it would have been a sweet release from this torture. Then she felt something else.

He had taken her big toe fully in his mouth and was now sucking on it, using his tongue to caress it. She now remembered back to the night of the massage Steven was talking about, he had made her cum numerous times by just sucking on her toes. She was scared now she did not want this but the feeling was to much for her. By the time he had moved to her second toe, she wasn't thinking anymore only feeling the pleasure. He moved to her third toe and she could feel her breathing become more rapid. Her fourth toe caused gasps and moans from her tiny body. As he took her pinky toe, another team dressed as a male and female Native Americans both wearing feather head dresses came through the trees and came across Steven and Alexandra. It was too late now Alexandra was lost in the ecstasy, Steven wrapped his tongue around her baby toe, her body tensed up and she exploded with a powerful orgasm.
As she came down, she became aware of the other team, who was positing themselves around her naked body. Steven got up from her feet and kneeled by her head whispering "when I spoke to Mitch and found out about you and him, I gave my friend Steph a call. If you didnt know she is the one that set up all of these challenges. I asked her for a favor and she was happy to oblige, she added the challenge to our sheet, but if your interested let me read you the challenge as everyone else sees it. Find and tickle the naked girl in the woods (exact location was given), extra points for ticklegasms." She looked up at him with pleading eyes, but the male began to tickle her feet while the female took a feather from her headdress and began to run it up and down her slit. Steven got up and began to walk away when Alexandra screamed through her laughter "Stevenhhh please dont hahah do thihahassss, I'm so sorohohhohoh" She was cut off as the feather had already brought her hypersensitive pussy to orgasm, Steven didn't look back as he passed two more teams coming to get their prize. All he could hear from behind him was frenzied laughter.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back