• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Trespasser

bassman34472

TMF Expert
It was a warm, balmy Florida night and my wife and I had just begun a tickle session. During the heat of the moment I saw a shadow stop at the window and someone was attempting to look in. I stopped what I was doing and pulled the curtains back and saw no-one. I shrugged it off thinking I was seeing things and I continued with teasing the soft little soles of my ticklish wife. She was laughing loudly and I saw the same shadow attempting to look in again. This time I went to the door and this beautiful young lady was on my property. I threatened to call the cops if she didn't leave immediately. She apologized and said she would leave. I went back to the bedroom and continued teasing my wife's soft soles. Again, I saw the same outline attempting to peer through the window. I went outside and there she was again. I said "That's it. I'm calling the cops." She said "Oh please no, please don't call the cops. I heard all the laughing and I was curious as to what was going on. Please, I'll do anything but please don't call the cops!" Immediately I had an idea and said "You are willing to do anything?" She said "Yes, just don't call the cops."

I invitied her inside and I said "You said you would do anything didn't you? How about submitting yourself to some bondage and tickling? My wife and I just love to tickle tease the feet of young girls!" A big smile came over her face and she confessed that the reason she was trying to look through the window is because she was curious about all the laughter she heard coming from the house. She wasn't trying to be a peeping Tom or anything like that but thoughts of someone possibly tickling someone else raced through her head and it really aroused her when she heard all the laughing. I brought her into the bedroom and I said "Honey, we have a guest. Let's make sure that we make her feel comfortable". My wife said "Oh yes, we will make her feel very comfortable won't we?"

We sat her in a chair and I tied her hands behind her back. My wife rolled out the ankle stocks, placed her feet inside and closed the latch. She untied her sneakers and removed her socks. We were delighted in what we saw. Her toenails were painted hot pink and she was sporting 2 toe rings. She also was wearing beautful gold ankle bracelets which accented her slender ankles. Our victim started to wiggle her little toes at both of us in ticklish anticipation. We commented on what beautiful and sexy feet she had. She was a size 6 1/2 with soft, creamy white soles. So soft and smooth that not even a wrinkle was visible on her delicious soles. My wife tied her big toes together with string and affixed them to the eyelet above so that she could not wiggle her toes. I took a bandana and gently covered her eyes. Our victim's breathing started to get very heavy with anticipation. I seated myself at her left foot and my wife seated herself at her right. We both admired the beauty of her bare feet and we both buried our noses into her toes. They smelled heavenly. Such a beautful heady scent of clean, natural, sweaty female foot aroma. Not strong but just so right. It was really turning us on.

We both took a feather in each hand and I said "This is what you get for trespassing on our property and scaring us half to death! You will not be able to see what we are doing but you will feel the soft caresses of feathers and hungry tongues teasing your flawless soles for at least the next 30 minutes!" Our victim smiled and swallowed hard.

We took our feathers and gently stroked them all up and down her sweaty little soles and just under her ticklish little painted toes. She started to giggle and squirm in ticklish delight commenting how much it tickled and how much she enjoyed it. We verbally teased her as well by saying "Ticke tickle tickle and cootchie cootchie coo!" This made her laugh even more and heightened the ticklish sensations she was enjoying. Then my wife slowly spider walked her long nails up her left sole while I was applying soft teases to her each toe with an artists paint brush on her right foot. She started to laugh and squeal as we caressed her soles and toes. She said "Oh my little piggies are sooooo ticklish! I love it when you tease my poor squirmy little toes!" Ahahahahahaha! After about 15 minutes of this constant sole teasing we stopped for a short time to let her think about what would happen next. We could see her sweating with anticipation of not knowing what to expect. I gave my wife the signal and we both started to lavishly apply both our hungry tongues to our victims soles and toes. She was flicking her tongue up the length of one sole while I slithered my tongue between the toes of the other foot. She was screaming and laughing in ticklish delight. She couldn't believe the sensuous ticklish feeling that our tongues were giving. She said "Oh, your tongues tickle so much! Yes, I love it! Please, tickle my squirmy little piggies, yes I love it"! On and on the tongue torture continued as we both sucked her beautiful painted toes at the same time while my wife was gently raking her long nails up and down her smooth soles.

After the 30 minutes were up we removed the blindfold and released her from the stocks. She was quite wobbly in the knees as we offered her a bottle of water. She said that that was the most tickling fun she has ever had and thanked me again for not calling the cops. We invited her over again for another session and she quickly agreed and said "They don't give you THAT kind of treatment in jail"!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back