• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Companionship (f/f furry tickling)

Whiteunicorn

TMF Novice
Companionship (f/f furry tickling)
by whiteunicorn » Sat Feb 02, 2013 09:22 am

'Thank you, Claire.' Jasmine says as she steps out of the black limousine, nodding graciously to the human woman who opened the car door for her, giving her a slight smile as she walks past. Her words and smile come from more than common politeness, though. She has known Claire for her entire life, and she has been chauffeur to her mother for even longer than that, so she is more than just another member of the household. In fact, she is practically family.
'You're welcome, Ms Richards.' Claire responds, returning the smile. She watches as Jasmine, a girl she cares for as much as her own daughter, moves to catch up with her mother, who has already moved towards the glass doors that mark the front doors of the market complex; the wind whipping through her long black hair and much shorter white fur with black markings around her eyes and muzzle.
The contrast between the two women is never more obvious when they are standing next to each other. True, they both have the same black hair and markings, but where the rest of Jasmine's fur is white, her mother's is the more traditional orange.
The frosted glass doors of the complex slide back as the pair approach, revealing the interior of the building on the other side, laid out in the shape of a diamond, each of the four sides filled with a variety of shops and small stalls. Right in the centre is a circular building, connected to the four sides of the diamond by a quartet of short walkways. It is one of these walkways that Jasmine and her mother are now making their way towards, weaving their way through the bustling complex, moving between crowds of aniforms of all kinds, either clustered around the small stalls or making their way from one shop to another. Jasmine can see big cats like herself, ranging from lions to pumas and jaguars to cheetahs. Intermingled with them are herbivores like rhinos and elephants who make the long journey to Lionene to acquire goods that are not available in their home towns.
A far less common sight is the small group of wolves that move through the crowd, a sight that cannot help raising Jasmine's hackles, a low growl building in her throat which she supresses. Wolves and cats aren't really enemies, but neither are they allies. But that is not enough to bar them entry to the city, despite the radically different opinions and values they hold.
Ignoring them, and her feelings of animosity, Jasmine follows her mother, as they walk past a group of horses haggling with a merchant over the purchase of some apples. She and her mother are not here for such an everyday purchase, though. Ignoring all the other stalls and vendors, they make their way deeper into the market, moving towards the walkway and a part of the complex that Jasmine has never visited.
Even if she had not known where she was going, she would have instantly known when she has arrived; the design, layout and decoration changing as soon as she steps out of the other side of the walkway that separates it from the rest of the market, becoming less utilitarian, more welcoming. The plain grey stone walls being replaced by walls of solid oak, varnished a deep brown. But she only notices these features in a sort of distracted way; her attention immediately drawn to the collection of small cubicles that line the walls, and sit back to back in the centre of the room.
Even in this room, one of many in the market, there must be at least 30 cubicles, packed next to each other almost like stalls or pens built to hold animals for sale, back in the days when animals were used as fodder and merchandise by humans. Which is almost what they are really, Jasmine thinks, as she looks over the cubicles.
Most of them have a group of aniforms gathered around them, peering intently inside. Without even looking inside Jasmine knows what, no, who she corrects herself, is inside them. So she is not surprised to see that seated in a chair in the middle of each one is a lone human, all of varying genders, hair colours and ethnicities, but all of roughly the same age; around 20 years old, give or take a few years she guesses.
If the humans are bothered being scrutinised like produce in a shop window, they show no sign of it, all of them sitting in a relaxed, yet dignified posture, seated in the curved wooden chair that is the only furniture in each one, their hands resting in their laps. And produce is what they are, basically. Humans have long been considered a commodity to be purchased or traded, as the animals that aniforms evolved from once were. It is one of the ironies of this age that the roles have now been reversed. Just like when humans kept animals in this fashion, there are laws governing both the behaviour and treatment of humans. Although these laws are much stricter, given the fact that humans are sentient.
These laws can differ from city to city, though. In Lionene, a city known for its fair treatment of humans, those laws state that any human over the age of majority, or 18 years old, must be confined to one of the human communities, unless owned by an aniform family. But, and this law is the most inviolate law in Lionene, no aniform may cause harm, or through negligence allow harm to come to, a human. Severe punishments can ensue from that, ranging from imprisonment, to seizure of assets depending on the circumstances.
Jasmine is fully aware of this, of course. Belonging to one of the more wealthy families in the city, she has grown up surrounded by human servants, admittedly ones belonging to her mother's household, not her. But now that she has come of age, a time of accepting responsibilities and duties, so she and her mother have decided that it is time she accepted responsibility for a human of her own, although as a companion rather than a servant.
She is distracted from her thoughts as she hears a voice cut through the background chatter that fills the complex. 'Ah, Mrs Richards. A pleasure to see you again.'
Hearing this voice, Jasmine looks up to see a female cheetah walking towards them with a lithe grace that the material of her black dress hugging the curves of her long legs seems to enhance.
Her mother greets this figure with both a wide smile and firm handshake. 'The pleasure is all mine, Victoria.'
'You are too kind, Teresa.' she replies with a slight smile, as one might reserve for an old friend. 'So, what can we do for you? We have an excellent group of domestic workers that have just finished their training, if you are looking to add to your household staff.'
Teresa shakes her head slowly. 'Actually, I'm looking for a companion for my daughter.'
Victoria nods understandingly. Some aniforms prefer to take humans as companions, to keep them in the way humans kept animals as pets many thousands of years ago, before the awakening. It is considered to be a job as much as an aniform who becomes a maid or butler, a position that prospective companions undergo intensive training to achieve.
'Ah, I see.’ She says understandingly, ‘Well, you are in luck. We have a small selection of companions on our roster. I'm sure we can find one to your liking. Follow me please.' she finishes, these last words directed at Jasmine.
Teresa watches as her daughter walking beside Victoria, keeping pace with her as she across the room and up a flight of stairs to the next floor. Although she has not mentioned this, she is glad that her daughter agreed to her suggestion. Recently her work is requiring her to spend more time away from home and her daughter. In truth, she is worried that she will become lonely, so she wanted to make sure that Jasmine always has someone with her.
Unaware of these concerns, Jasmine continues to follow Victoria, walking alongside one of the rows of cubicles, observing the human inside each one. She has an idea what she is looking for in her companion, but she is willing to look over all the humans here before making her decision.
That plan changes when she stops in front of the last cubical on this row. A quick glance is all she had planned to give this one as well, but as soon as she looks inside she finds herself almost spellbound by the human inside. To Jasmine's eyes, she is absolutely beautiful, with her delicate face, smooth skin, and long flowing brown hair that looks so silky Jasmine wants to just run her fingers through it.
But she only takes in these details in a distracted sort of way, most of her attention fixed on her bright green eyes, which she is sure would normally be shining with happiness if she didn't look so terrified. The cause of her concern is the male wolf walking around her slowly, scrutinising her intently. Something about the look in his eyes bothers Jasmine, possibly the way he is looking at her like someone eyeing a machine designed to do a job rather than a living, breathing person.
Those concerns seem well founded as the young human glances up to meet his focused stare, his face twisting into an angry snarl. Jasmine really doesn't like that and, acting on some sort of instinct she doesn't really understand, has already raced forward, entering the cubical as his hand snakes out cuffing the human on the side of the head, knocking her to the floor.
Hearing her cry out in pain, Jasmine steps between the human and the wolf, her claws sliding out of their sheaths as she squares up against the wolf, starring him down.
'What are you doing?' she growls, revealing her sharp teeth. 'She didn't deserve that.'
The wolf glares at her, his face twisting into a scowl. 'This is not your concern, girl. How I treat my slave is my affair.'
'No, it's mine.' Victoria says coolly, stepping into the cubical flanked by two jaguars dressed in the black uniform of the market's security guards. 'She is not yours. And she never will be. Now, you have two minutes to leave by yourself, or I will have you thrown out. Your choice.'
The wolf looks for a second like he is going to resist, his hand clenching into a fist, but then he just turns and leaves without a word, the Jaguars following him behind.
Jasmine ignores him, kneeling down by the young human, her heart lurching in sympathy as she whimpers, flinching away from her.
'Hey, hey now.' she says softly, one hand resting on her shoulder. 'It's okay. I'm Jasmine. What's your name?'
'J..Jenny.' she replies nervously, looking up to meet her eyes instinctually, then flinching away again, fear visible both in her eyes and on her face.
'I'm not going to hurt you.' she says softly. 'Come on. Up you get.'
Slowly, Jasmine helps her back to her feet, guiding her to the chair in the centre of the room, helping her sit down in it.
Then she looks around, as Victoria places a hand on her shoulder. 'We should step outside. I will want the medical staff to look her over.'
'Of course.' Jasmine says understandingly, following her back outside.
'I'm sorry you had to see that. Anyway, shall we contin...' Victoria starts to say, before Jasmine cuts her off by gently raising her hand. 'Actually, I think I've made my choice. I'd like to take Jenny home with me, if I can.'
Victoria's face breaks into a smile as she hears her say that. This is what she had hoped would happen. She had been planning on introducing Jasmine to Jenny anyway, her instincts saying that they would have hit it off immediately. And she had been proved right, even if things had not gone exactly according to plan. 'I had a feeling you would say that. I just didn't want to say anything in front of Jenny, in case you said no. That wouldn't have been fair to her. And yes, you most certainly can.'
'Really? Thank you.' Jasmine says earnestly.
'It's no problem. Once the medics complete their exam, we can sort out the paperwork. Which should take about twenty minutes.' Victoria says, glancing back over at Jenny and the male ferret dressed in hospital scrubs standing in front of her, getting her to follow his finger with her eyes.
'I’ll take care of that, Jasmine.' Teresa says walking up behind her. 'Why don't you do a little shopping while you wait? I think there is something you should go and pick up.'

Jenny stands looking down at her feet, her heart hammering in her chest. It had started the moment she had been collected from the care of the medics by the female tiger she is standing next to now, even before she had explained that Jenny had been selected to be a companion for her daughter. The sudden feelings of anxiety had caught her by surprise. She has waited for this moment for so long, has dreamed of it really, of the day when a aniform family might chose her to be a companion for one of their offspring, a pet practically to use an old human word for a domesticated creature. It is a role she has long accepted, and longed for. She had expected it to be a happy day. But now that it has arrived, she cannot help feeling nervous. She has no idea what the aniform that has selected her will be like, how she will be treated. Feelings that have been made stronger by her recent encounter with the wolf that tried to purchase her.
Part of her wants to just run, to get away, vague ideas about fleeing racing through her head. She wouldn't do that, though, even if she really had an idea where she would go. She is owned now, she belongs to this woman's child. And she would not bring shame on herself by running. This is what she has been raised to do, and she knows her duty, to obey her owners, no matter her feelings. But those thoughts bring her little comfort, doing nothing to reassure her.
She is pulled out of her thoughts as she hears the tiger speak. 'Ah. Here comes Jasmine, now.'
Hearing that familiar name, Jenny looks up, her heart leaping into her throat as she sees the white tiger that had come to her rescue earlier approaching, a large carrier bag clutched in her right hand. Despite having been standing next to another tiger for the last ten minutes, her anxiety had been so great that she had not made the connection until now.
As she watches her get closer, her face shining with a joyous smile, Jenny cannot help returning it. Then she looks down suddenly, the memory of the wolf hitting her filling her mind.
She looks up again, as Jasmine cups her chin in her hand, lifting her head up so that her eyes meet Jenny's. 'It’s okay.' she says, staring deeply into her deep chestnut eyes, 'You can look at me.'
'Thank you, mistress.' Jenny says, falling back on her training and using the word she has been taught to refer to her owner by. 'That's kind of you.'
'You don't have to call me mistress.' Jasmine says as she moves to stand beside Jenny, looping an arm around her waist. 'Jasmine is fine. Anyway, shall we go? I bet you're sick of this place.'
'Where are we going?' Jenny asks, definitely glad to be leaving the market, given the relief that is audible in her words.
'Home.' Jasmine says as they walk out of the front doors, making for the black limousine that is still parked across the street, waiting for them. Seeing them approach, Claire steps out of the driver’s seat, holding the rear door open so that the trio can climb inside.
Jenny sits down slowly in the seat next to the window on the right hand side of the car, feeling the leather seats shifting under her as Jasmine takes the seat next to her. The engine of the car purrs to life as Teresa settles herself down into the seat opposite them.
'Is that okay?' Jasmine asks, as she pulls the seatbelt over Jenny's body, slipping it into the lock with a click. 'Not too tight?'
'No, it's fine.' Jenny replies, settling back into the chair, as the engine of the limousine rumbles to life, pulling out into the light flow of traffic that fills the road.
She doesn't stay that way for very long though, as the limousine turns into the main road, the flash of colour outside attracting her attention. Curiously, she presses her gaze against the window, watching the buildings they are driving past, craning her neck to get a look at the skyscrapers that tower above them.
'Do you live in one of those?' Jenny asks, not taking her eyes away from the cityscape so as not to miss anything.
'Yeah.' Jasmine replies, leaning a little closer to her, her fur brushing her cheek as she points to one of the taller buildings on the sky line. 'See that one? The one with the silver spire on the top? Our apartment is on the top floor.'
The rest of the journey is silent, Jenny continuing to stare out of the window, absorbing all the details of the city that she has never really seen before. Her eyes flicking this way and that, moving from one store front to another, trying to see what details she can before they move past them. She is staggered by the sheer variety, all of the shops seeming so different and so inviting. She hopes that she will get a chance to visit some of them with Jasmine. She is also staggered by how many people she can see, literally hundreds of aniforms and humans, bustling back and forth, going about their daily business that she finds it impossible to keep track of all of them. So caught up in the sights outside the window that doesn't really notice the car pulling to a stop, until Jasmine releases her seatbelt.
'Well, here we are. Come on.' Jasmine says, as Claire opens the door, letting both of them climb out.
'Jasmine.' her mother calls out as she steps onto the pavement, prompting her to turn back to face her. 'I'm going to be working late tonight, so should send out for some take away. Make sure you get something to eat.'
'You too.' Jasmine says, leaning back inside the car to kiss her on the cheek. 'You know how you forget sometimes.'
'Okay, okay.' Teresa says, holding up her hand. 'I will. Have a nice day, honey. Both of you.' she finishes, directing the last part of her sentence towards Jenny.
'Thank you.' she murmurs softly, stepping up beside Jasmine, meeting Teresa's gaze shyly.
'You too, mum.' Jasmine says as she steps back, taking hold of her companions hand. 'Don't work too hard.'
As the car pulls away, Jasmine and Jenny walk towards the revolving door that admits them to the ground floor of the apartment building. The heels of her shoes clicking over the smooth marble floor, Jasmine leads Jenny towards the lift on the left side of the foyer, pressing the button to call it down. A few seconds later it arrives, Jenny quickly following Jasmine inside. After less than a minute, the lift slows then halts, the doors opening at the floor Jasmine had selected.
'Come on. It's this way.' Jasmine says, guiding Jenny down the hallway as she fishes around in the pocket of her coat for her keys. Sliding the key into the lock and turning it until the lock clicks, Jasmine pushes the door open.
Jenny cannot help looking around her in wonder as she enters. The room she has stepped into is the most lavishly decorated and furnished she has ever seen, that it feels like she has stepped into a different world. Everything around her from the carpet on the floor, to the colours of the walls, to the soft light flowing from the lamp on the ceiling feels so warm, so welcoming that she cannot help feeling instantly at home here.
'Are you okay?' Jasmine asks, mistaking her awed silence for anxiety. 'I know it might not be what you are used too, but...'
'No, it's not that.' Jenny replies slowly, cutting her off in her eagerness to reassure her. 'It’s just...This is the most wonderful, beautiful place I've ever seen. Am I really going to live here?' she asks, almost disbelievingly.
Feeling a little knot in her heart of something sort of happy and sad at the same time as she hears the almost wistfully happy tone to Jenny's voice, Jasmine wraps an arm around her shoulder, giving her a little kiss on her cheek. 'Sure you are. Come on, let's get you settled in.'
'This is my room.' Jenny says, leading her down the corridor, grasping the handle of a door that looks no different from any of the others. 'Well, our room.' she amends. 'I know it might take you a while to feel comfortable here, but I want you to think of this as your room. Okay?'
'Okay.' Jenny says, taking one hesitant step forward, then another, gingerly stepping over the threshold. Not really hearing Jasmine close the door behind her, Jenny walks over to the wide bay windows, the bright midday sun streaming over the bed set almost flush against them, a bed large enough for two people to sleep on it comfortably, so it must feel huge to Jasmine. Comfortable is exactly how it feels as she touches the soft, satin sheets, stroking them with the palm of her hand before settling down on it, the soft mattress yielding to her body.
She looks up as a rustling noise attracts her attention, seeing Jasmine place the bags she had been carrying down on the chair in the corner, pulling out one of the items inside, a small leather box which she carries over to Jenny, sitting down on the bed next to her.
Jenny watches curiously as Jasmine opens it, her eyes widening as she sees what is inside. 'Oh.' she whispers, running her hand over the soft deep blue velvet collar. 'Is that for me?'
'Uh huh.' Jasmine says with a brief nod, taking it out of the box and looping it around Jenny's neck, fastening it with the clip at the back. 'Is that too tight?' she asks, as she checks that she can slip her finger under it easily.
'No, it's perfect.' Jenny replies, meaning more than just how the collar feels.
'Here. I got this for you, as well.' Jasmine says, returning to the bag again.
'You didn't have to.' Jenny mumbles, suddenly embarrassed by the generosity being shown towards her.
'Don’t be silly.' Jasmine chides, kindly. 'I wanted to. Here. What do you think?' she asks, pulling the item of clothing out of the bag.
Jenny cannot help starring at the one piece black dress in her hands, the pure white petticoat just visible beneath the hem matching perfectly with the lace around the neck and cuffs. 'It’s beautiful.' she answers. 'Can I try it on?'
'That's what it's for.' Jasmine answers with a soft chuckle.
Despite feeling a little self-conscious about Jasmine watching her, Jenny unbuttons her trousers, sliding them down her legs and stepping out of them. Crossing her arms, she grasps the bottom of her shirt and pulls it up over her head.
She blushes, now clad in only her underwear, she looks up as Jasmine approaches her, the dress held out in front of her, now unzipped at the back. Jasmine has been looking her over as she approached, her eyes tracing the subtle curves of her body, flowing over them. As Jenny slips her arms into the sleeves, Jasmine walks around behind her, deftly closing the clasp at the waist, pulling the skirt close around her hips, then sliding the zip up her back, fastening it completely.
'That looks good on you.' Jasmine says, trailing her hand down over Jenny's breasts and stomach, caressing her body lightly as she smooth’s out the fabric of the dress, Jenny's skin tingling where her fingers touch her. 'Needs something, though. Ah.' she finishes, turning around and heading towards the small cabinet on the other side of the room, rooting around in it.
It doesn't take her more than a few seconds to find what she wants, returning to Jenny with a pair of long black cotton stockings clasped in one hand, guiding her down onto the bed so that she is lying on it, her head resting on the pillow.
She joins her, sitting with her legs crossed under her body, as she eases the white socks off Jenny's feet. Jenny had expected her to immediately replace them with the stocking, so she is a little surprised when Jasmine lifts her right foot up, supporting it with her hand, her palm resting against her heel and ankle, her fingers cupping her foot lightly. She is about to voice the question in her head, when Jasmine trails her fingers down Jenny's bare sole, the light ticklish feeling drawing a soft giggle from her.
Despite the unexpected sensation, Jenny doesn't pull away, actually finding it pleasant in a strange way. So much so that she actually laughs a little harder, still a giggle, but a more pronounced one as her fingers move further down her foot, ticking her heel with only the most delicate touch of her fingers. She cannot stop her foot twitching as Jasmine moves her hand back up, tickling up over her arches, stopping just before she reaches her toes, tickling the top of her sole. In truth, Jasmine had not intended for this to happen. True, she had wanted to introduce Jenny to the idea of being ticked at some point, just not today. She had planned to wait until they became a little more comfortable with each other. But sitting here, holding her naked feet in her hands, the idea had seemed impossible to resist. Not that she had tried that hard.
'Do you like that?' Jasmine purrs, not stopping the ticking of her smooth skin, but being careful not to go to fast, either. She doesn't want to do anything that might make her uncomfortable or cause her to pull back.
That doesn’t seem to be a problem, as Jenny laughs again, responding to the soft tickling of her foot. 'Yes.' she gasps through her laughter. 'Yes, I do.' she says, surprising herself with her words as much as her bodies reaction is.
'Shall I keep going?' Jasmine asks, softly. 'Maybe tickle you a little faster?'
'No.' Jenny moans softly, 'No, not yet. I like the way you're tickling me now. Can we just keep doing that for a bit?'
'Sure.' Jasmine says, sliding her hand down over her foot again, working down to her heel. 'Where do you like me tickling you? Your heel? Here?' she asks, her fingers climbing back up to the centre of her sole, tickling the curve of her arches. 'Or maybe here?' she whispers softly, stroking her fingers over the top of her sole, tickling almost up to the bottom of her toes.
'I..I don't know.' Jenny mummers softly, embarrassed by question.
'Okay.' Jasmine replies soothingly, 'That’s okay.'
Jenny's only response is another soft giggle as Jasmine tickles along the length of her sole, her fingers moving so delicately, delicious ticklish sensations flowing over her foot.
Her mistress is obviously a skilled tickler, that much is certain, although where she learnt to be is beyond her. Not that Jenny cares about that right now, the only thing her mind is focused on is making sure that Jasmine keep ticking her feet.
Her laughter stops abruptly, being replaced by a little sigh of complaint, as Jasmine places her foot back down on the bed. Her face falls into a disappointed pout for a few seconds, then breaks into a bright smile, as Jasmine picks up her other foot, holding it in the same gentle way as her right.
Just has she had done before, Jasmine slowly starts to tickle her, this time starting by trailing her fingers up the side of her arches, ever so lightly touching her skin with her fingertips.
Jenny's giggles returns as the edge of her foot is stroked and tickled by Jasmine's lovingly delicate fingers, becoming a bit more pronounced as Jasmine starts to tickle her a little faster, moving her fingers to target the centre of her sole, tickling over the area of very smooth skin she finds there, her focused attention on this small area of her foot having as much effect as tickling her all over.
Jenny is now sitting up on the bed, both hands resting on the mattress, supporting her body, as she watches Jasmine, almost enraptured by the tender expression on her face as she tickles her. Not stopping tickling her, Jasmine glances up at her, seeing the way her arms are shaking with the effort of holding her body upright. 'You should lie down.' she suggests softly. 'Just relax.'
'I'm fine. Really.' Jenny says, still reluctant to presume on Jasmine's kindness.
'Don't be silly.' Jasmine says, placing her foot back down on the bed, moving to kneel alongside Jenny's torso, grabbing the pillows behind her, and fluffing them up a little. Gently she takes hold of Jenny's shoulders and eases her down to the bed, her head sinking a little into the pillows. 'There. That's more comfortable, isn’t it?'
Jenny nods, relaxing against the pillows, watching as Jasmine moves back towards her legs, sitting at a slight angle, her knees pointing towards her feet. She had expected Jasmine to pick up her left foot again. Instead, she lifts both of them up, resting them gently in her lap. Looping her right arm around her ankles, Jasmine brings both hands down to her feet, her fingers lightly making contact with her soles but not tickling her, not yet.
'Do you want me to tickle you some more?' Jasmine asks, seductively, as much playing the game she had in mind, as she is checking that Jenny is okay.
'Yes. Oh, yes.' Jenny sighs, wanting nothing more than to feel Jasmine tickling her again.
Her reaction is so powerful that it catches her by surprise. Before today, if anyone had suggested tickling her, she would have probably recoiled from the idea. But not with Jasmine; her tickles are so kind and tender that she cannot help craving the feeling of being tickled by her.
Something she proves as a powerful, delighted giggle escapes past her lips as Jasmine uses the tips of her fingers to tickle both of her feet. The feeling of both of them being tickled at the same time is so wonderful that Jenny just sort of lets go, collapsing back to the bed, her eyes sliding closed as she gives in to the constant, blissful tickling of both her feet.
Constant is what Jasmine is going for, not moving her fingers that fast or touching her skin that firmly, but just maintaining the unceasing light tickles of her companions cute and delicate feet. Not touching the same area either, just slowly tickling all over her feet, testing and exploring all of her feet, building up a mental map of where she is most ticklish. As with her left foot, the centre of her right seems equally smooth and sensitive, another giggle being drawn from Jenny as she tickles her right there, using her other hand to tickle her heel.
Jenny's face is as completely relaxed now as her body, her face beaming in a radiant, joyous smile that reaches up to her eyes, her mouth held open by her laughter, the soft, sweet sound bubbling from her very heart as much as from her mouth, as she completely losing herself in the sensations of Jasmine's tickles and loving every minute of it. Her touch is so delicate and gentle that she cannot help enjoying the feeling of her fingers tickling her feet.
'Mmmm.' she sighs, her voice sounding as relaxed as her body feels, Jasmine slowly down her tickles, tickling the skin under her toes. 'Mmmm.' she sighs again. 'That feels so nice.'
'Really? You like this, huh?' she says, tickling her toes lightly, dancing as they are stroked.
'Yes.' Jenny sighs. 'I really do. It just feels wonderful.'
'You can say if you don't.' Jasmine says softly, her fingers stopping where they are, suddenly concerned that maybe she has gone to fast, maybe pushing Jenny into something she didn't want to do out of some feeling that she has to obey her. 'I would never force you to do something you don't want.'
'No.' Jenny exclaims earnestly, her voice ringing with pure honesty. 'I meant it. Being tickled by you feels amazing.'
'Alright.' Jasmine says, focusing her attention on Jenny's feet again, the young human squirming with delighted anticipation as her hands touch her feet again, targeting the super ticklish spots right in the middle of her feet.
The feeling of her tickles this time is even more powerful, and more wonderful, Jenny collapsing into a heap of blissful laughter as her feet are tickled. One hand is clasped around the bed sheets, crumpling them in her fist, the other pressed to her head, as more and more laughter flows from her lips, her face still forming a beautiful, blissful smile even through her giggles and chuckles.
Jasmine is smiling as well, listening to the gorgeous sounds of her companions laughter, which spikes a little higher as she trails her right hand up to tickle under her toes, burying themselves into the soft, ticklish skin she finds there.
Jenny shrieks a short burst of high pitched laughter as her toes are unexpectedly tickled, the delicate digits curling over to grasp her fingers, a certain and unavoidable message, a way of saying don't stop, of begging her to keep tickling her there, holding her mistresses fingers in place. She need not have worried though, as Jasmine seems quite keen to keep tickling her there, stimulating all of her toes at once, turning her hand over, so she can tickle the tips of her toes. Her laughter drops from that peak, descending in pitch, but losing none of its intensity as Jenny reacts to Jasmine's fingers dancing over her toes. All of her toes, as both her hands start to tickle her there, stroking and tickling all of her toes at once.
'Does that feel good there?' Jasmine asks, drawing her fingers over her toes just that little bit faster, Jenny laughter increasing in speed a little to match her movement.
This time, it proves much more difficult for Jenny to speak, her laughter cutting across her words as she tries to reply. 'Yeeheheehehe. Hahahahaha. Yes, it...hehehehehehee. Yes, it do..Hahahaha. It does.' she finishes breathlessly.
'No, don't stop.' she pleads as Jasmine slows her tickling down so she can speak.
'Yes.' she sighs, as the tickling increases in speed again. 'Please, keep going.' she gasps shortly, before her laughter overwhelms her again.
The reason for that is that Jasmine is tickling her heels again, just with the tips of her fingers, tickling them softly, delicately and oh so skilfully. Jenny's whole body has gone limp now, completely relaxing into her tickling touch, giving herself completely over to it, as she gives in to the tickles that dance all over her feet, tickling madly and wonderfully everywhere Jasmine's fingers touch.
'That's it.' Jasmine purrs again, tickling the edge of her heels with a series of rapid strokes. 'Just relax. I've got you. Just relax. Enjoy it. I am.' she pauses, looking down at Jenny's sweet face, her mouth open as she laughs constantly.
'Oh, yes. You look so cute, I wish I could keep tickling you all day.' she whispers softly.
Then she looks around, a thought arriving in her head. Jenny looks up at her as well, her face falling into a pout as she stops tickling her. 'Oh, no. Don’t stop.' she mummers in complaint
'Sorry, Jenny.' Jasmine says, sitting back from her a little. 'But it's getting late, and I don't about you, but I'm starting to get hungry.'
Jenny's complaint fades, her stomach giving a little rumble of protest, as she realises how empty it feels, something the tickling had driven from her mind. 'Well, I guess I am a little.' she replies.
'Right.' Jasmine says, climbing off the bed and extending her hand, helping Jenny climb back to her feet. 'Let’s go and order something.'
What this means, Jenny silently wonders about as she allows Jasmine to lead her out of the room, gently holding her hand down by her side, the pair walking towards another door in the corridor outside her bedroom. It turns out to the lounge, the majority of the room taken up by two couches and one arm chair surrounding a low wooden table. It is that table that Jasmine advances on, reaching into one a drawer and pulling out several takeaway menus from different restaurants and flicking through them slowly.
'What do you fancy?' Jasmine asks, as Jenny leans against her side, casting her eyes over the words written the one on the top of the pile.
'I don't know.' Jenny says hesitantly. 'I've never been able to choose food for myself before. Not like this. There's just so many choices. Which do I pick?' she asks, sounding increasingly confused and uncertain.
'Okay.' Jasmine says, picking up on her confusion and acting to counter it. 'I feel like some Chinese. Have you tried Chinese food before? Yes? Alright, let me just order what I usually get and you can try it. I think you will like it.'
Jenny nods, feeling a lot more happy as Jasmine directs her in the direction of the couches, indicating she should sit, while she moves towards the phone. Jenny does so, looking around the room, noticing how it already feels comfortable to her, familiar somehow. Like a home, she supposes. Yes, she decides as she lets her body sink down into the soft couch, this is home. My home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there we go. Just a short furry tickling story I was hoping to submit to MTJ publications as part of a collection of four tickling stories. But they don't really seem to go for furry works. So, I thought I would stick it up here. I hope you enjoyed it.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back