• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled by my roommates- how did it all begin?!

Wow, cool read! How long is your course for? You could be in for lots of tickles...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story, thank you :). And i'm sure it was an "accident" that you let out how ticklish you are and that it was used against you hehe ;p

I'm on my course for a whole three years sadly for me. I've been tormented by them for just over four months now hehe. Yes it was indeed an accident because I'm not the kind of girl who wants to be forced to do chores with tickling! Especially not when I'm tired haha! :,)

~Gecko x

I'm on my course for a whole three years sadly for me. I've been tormented by them for just over four months now hehe. Yes it was indeed an accident because I'm not the kind of girl who wants to be forced to do chores with tickling! Especially not when I'm tired haha! :,)

~Gecko x
Sounds like your in for a lot of fun hehe ;). Ok, well maybe it backfired a little then...they just used the information in a way you werent expecting perhaps :p :blaugh: ;)

You probably have a handful of other stories to post then. I bet you'll be careful who you tell that you're ticklish from now on eh. ;)
Do your roomates just tickle you to get you to do things, or do they also just tickle you at anytime because they feel like it?

You probably have a handful of other stories to post then. I bet you'll be careful who you tell that you're ticklish from now on eh. ;)
Do your roomates just tickle you to get you to do things, or do they also just tickle you at anytime because they feel like it?

Both! In my other story about them, they tickled me purely for torment and their own laughter at seeing me humiliated. I do have tonnes of stories! But I don't wanna bore people by putting loads up. I was thinking of making one thread then adding to it in comments when more happen. What do u think about that?

Xx

Err, I don't speak for an entire forum heh. But yes that sounds like a good idea to me.

Ok, well then speaking as an individual yes that sounds like a good idea. ;)

the more the merryer 1 would indeedy say lol sorry about late response bloody work *shakes fist* ha!

I am an only child and have a small nuclear family. Does the tickling that happens in big families like that a normal thing IamGecko or anyone else? Just curious.

I am an only child and have a small nuclear family. Does the tickling that happens in big families like that a normal thing IamGecko or anyone else? Just curious.

Speaking as someone from a big family, I happens to me a the time. May not be the case with other families haha, but mines a pretty wild bunch with the crazy gene running in it!
Gecko
Xx

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back