• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PTERONOPHOBIA - ENTRY 17 (Recombined); Arc III Finale News

RedYoshiKing

Ticklers and Ticklees,

Happy February! Entry 17 is finally (FINALLY) here. I've left a rather lengthy update message on the site's News page that I hope you'll take the time to read. I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your unwavering patience and support. I've received a lot of messages over the last three months that I will be taking the time to respond to individually over the next week. I'm starting my new school semester today and I've finally gotten myself settled down at a new job (after working two years in retail -___-), so I'm really hoping that things'll be running much more smoothly than they were over the holiday season.

I really hope you guys enjoy this rather lengthy chapter. As I mentioned before, it's got a unique story-telling element (and is split into four different narratives with two different tenses), so it should make for an entertaining and interesting read. As always, let me know what you think if you have the time. I'd appreciate it!

http://www.pteronophobiaseries.com/news--updates.html

Take care, everyone!

Ray

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back