• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreams Come True (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Suppressed desires, private preferences—when they emerge from the shadowed recesses of the mind, they can seriously complicate a casual friendship. But Brian and Marty aren’t complaining!

:jester:

Dreams Come True

by

T.T. Gore

***​

It started out as a bullshit practical joke—I’d never have done it if it hadn’t been a rainy Saturday afternoon in early April with nothing to do—and if I hadn’t been smoking point. I’d just finished my second joint and when I wandered into Marty’s bedroom there he was, crashed out face down on the bed, stark naked, with his feet protruding over the edge of the mattress.

I stood there feeling vaguely embarrassed—and for some dumbass reason I couldn’t take my eyes of my roomie’s bare feet. The thought occurred to me that they were really cute feet…with cute toes…and that it might be fun to…to…

“What the FUCK!?” I muttered. “Jesus, that’s PERVERTED!”

But the thought—the thought of stroking the soles of Marty’s feet until he was giggling like a fucking GIRL—just wouldn’t go away. Of course, if I hadn’t been high I’d have gotten the hell out of there pronto! But you know how it is with pot. A couple of tokes and your inhibitions start to…drift away. And I’d had more than a couple of tokes. So I kept thinking about it…and damned if it didn’t start to make me feel a little…funny.

Then things got a little hazy. I guess I just stood there for awhile, thinking about Marty’s feet. Anyhow, the next thing I knew I was kneeling at the foot of the bed with the belt from Marty’s bathrobe in my hands. Working quickly, I lashed his ankles together and secured them to the bed rail. Then I scurried back to my bedroom and got the belt from my bathrobe. I used it to tie Marty’s arms behind his back. The poor guy never even twitched while I was doing this. He was out like. a light! Whenever Marty smoked a couple of joints that was the deal—he crashed and burned.

Then I had another brain wave. It occurred to me that if Marty was naked then I should be naked too! So I climbed out of my clothes, flung them into the next room, and knelt back down. Goose bumps roughened my skin as I raised my hands to caress my roomie’s defenseless feet…

You’ve probably surmised by now that my feelings for Marty were not quite…conventional. Well, I realize now that they weren’t, but at the time I was scarcely conscious of the fact. We’d been rooming together since the beginning of the semester in an old house in a sparsely populated neighborhood about four miles from campus. And this was by no means the first time that I’d seen him in the nude. Perhaps it’s true that on past occasions my gaze had lingered on his hirsute chest or shapely buttocks for a moment or two longer than convention dictates. But until that afternoon, I’m quite sure that the thought of doing anything…naughty…with my handsome, masculine roomie never crossed my mind…

“Unnnnn…whaaa…haaaa…” Marty moaned as I very gently stroked the soles of his feet. His toes wiggled.

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” I snickered. “Somebody’s gonna get TICKLED!”

“Whaaa…whaaa…what the FUCK—!?” he gasped, coming awake with a jerk that made the frame of the bed creak. “Hey! Cut that OUT!”

“Who’s gonna MAKE me?” I snickered.

“Brian? Is that you? Hey, why the FUCK am I tied UP—?!”

“Because you’ve been a VERY naughty boy—and now you’re gonna get a PUNISHMENT!”

To tell you the God’s honest truth, I didn’t know WHAT the fuck I was saying! The words just seemed to tumble out. All I can say for sure is that the sight of Marty’s squirming feet was making me feel EXTREMELY horny!

“Are you fucking NUTS?!” he yelled “UNTIE me, for Christ’s sake!”

“Uh-uh!” I giggled. “Not until you DO something for me!”

“Like WHAT?!”

“Like LAUGH for me!” I replied—and with no more ado I went to work on his sensitive soles!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty screamed. “STOP that! AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!! It TICKLES—!”

“It what?” I chuckled. “Did you say that it TICKLES, laughing boy?”

“OH YES IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!” Marty shrieked, writhing on the bed like a weasel in heat. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH LEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEVE MY FEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEET ALOOOO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HOOOONE!!!”

He made a convulsive effort to rise to his knees, but with his ankles tied to the bedrail and his arms bound behind his back the attempt was futile. So instead Marty humped the mattress and screamed into his pillow as I scratched his soles with my fingernails. How exciting it was to discover that my roomie was so very, very TICKLISH—!

Now I know what you’re thinking. And I suppose you’re right—what I was doing to poor Marty was not only very kinky but very mean! What had he done to deserve such treatment? Well, nothing really, but you must remember that I was thoroughly stoned on pot. This dissolved the inhibitions that had hitherto prevented me from realizing that I had the hots for Marty. The idea that he’d been flirting with me popped into my mind and I told myself that he deserved to be punished for that. I know, I know—it makes no sense! But like I said, I was stoned out of my fucking SKULL!

“GAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Marty howled. It was music to my ears! And it had also given me an erection that absolutely wouldn’t QUIT! I wasn’t at all sure what I was going to do about that—but mentally listing the possibilities only excited me more! “GAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR—”

***​

“—HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-AAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” I howled as Brian’s sharp nails scratched and scratched and SCRATCHED my bare soles. I squirmed and wiggled and squealed in response to the unbearable thrills of ticklish sensation that were racing up my quivering legs. The bastard was driving me out of my fucking MIND! And yet…and yet…

Naturally I’d been furious to find that Brian had put me in bondage while I was snoozing—furious at him and absolutely HUMILIATED by my naked helplessness. Things had gotten hazy after I smoked all that pot and I just barely remembered taking my clothes off and hitting the bed.

When Brian started to tickle my feet, I didn’t know WHAT the fuck was going on at first—and I was too busy laughing my stupid fucking HEAD off to figure things out! But gradually the pieces fell into place. I was being tickle-tortured by my handsome roomie, and there wasn’t a fucking THING I could do about it!

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” he snickered as he stroked my soles. “Somebody’s gonna get TICKLED!” And I could tell from the tone of his voice that Brian’s interest in my predicament was…not necessarily restricted to tickling.

This didn’t entirely surprise me. Brian’s homoerotic impulses were well suppressed, but I’d noticed how his gaze sometimes lingered when he happened to catch me in the nude. It never really occurred to me to do anything about this. For one thing, he wasn’t really my type. When I swung that way I preferred slender guys with slightly girlish good looks, and Brian was a jock like me. Anyhow, I had a girlfriend at the moment—so hooking up with my roomie would make life way too complicated. But now it seemed that I had no real choice in the matter…

“Yeah, LAUGH for me!” he commanded, and I did my heartfelt best to comply. Brian was playing with my toes now, which made me wiggle my ass and hump the mattress in a frenzy of frustrated lust!

Because, you see, I had a secret.

Brain thought he was torturing me by tickling, and of course he was, but he was also making me so fucking HORNY that I couldn’t fucking STAND it! The truth was that I absolutely ADORED having my feet scratched, stroked, caressed, spanked, licked and sucked! It was my biggest turn-on, particularly in a guy/guy scenario. But alas, the guys with whom I’d shared precious moments didn’t share my foot fetish. Only in late-night masturbation fantasies did my feet receive the ardent attention of a demanding lover…

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” I bellowed as Brian tweaked my toes. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” he sneered. “Don’t you LIKE it when I tickle your TOES, laughing boy?”

Oh, I liked it all right—it was a dream come true! And if Brian had caught on at that point, who knows what might have happened? He might have panicked and called it quits right then and there! But I was face down on the bed, and he had no way of telling that my joystick was rigid with erotic excitement!

It was just at that moment that I realized something. I couldn’t see Brian, of course—bound as I was, I couldn’t rise to my knees for a look over my shoulder. But he was naked—I just KNEW it—and he too was sporting an erection! I could tell this from the tone of his voice…

“I think I’ll just keep tickling your feet until you go NUTS!” my randy roomie exclaimed. “How long do you think that might take, hmmm?”

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked. God, the ticklish thrills were shooting up my legs like electric shocks—straight into my belly, my balls and my ASSHOLE! My sides ached abominably and my eyes were full of tears. “EEEEEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE!!!” EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Does it make you feel all FUNNY, laughing boy?” he snickered. Oh, yes, I could sense the heat in Brian’s voice—there was no doubt in my mind that he was turned on to the absolute MAX! “Does it make you CRINGE all over?”

Omygod YES it made me cringe all over! My body was covered with goose bumps that—

***​

—made the dark hairs on Marty’s arms and legs stick up like tiny little quills! I don’t why that particular detail turned me on—but it really did!

I’d been tickling his feet nonstop for at least ten minutes at that point—and my naked roomie was laughing his sexy ASS off! I was having a fine old time watching his curvy buttocks wiggle and writhe as I stroked his sensitive soles and played with his cute toes. In a remote corner of my mind I realized that sooner or later I’d have to untie the poor guy, and that then there’d probably be HELL to pay—but at the moment I didn’t fucking CARE—!

“OH BRIIIIII-HIIII-HIIII-HIIIIAAAAN!!!” he screeched. “PLEEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!! NO MOOOOR-HOOOOR-OOOOR-HOOOOR-HOOOORE!!!”

“What’s the PROBLEM, laughing boy?” I inquired snidely. “Are you telling me that a big strong stud like you can’t handle having his FEET petted?”

It was right there that a really, REALLY naughty idea occurred to me! I have no clue where it came from, but suddenly the notion of licking Marty’s SOLES and sucking his TOES took hold of my already fevered imagination! Shit! Just the THOUGHT of doing it made me squeeze out a drop of pre-cum! And before I knew it, I was down on all fours, running my eager tongue all over my roomie’s squirming feet!

“GAAAARRRRGH!!!” Marty cried. “OH GAWD—!”

He actually sounded like he was beginning to enjoy himself—which encouraged me to redouble my efforts! Bending lower, I helped myself to a mouthful of toes. Tasty! And Marty’s moans took on a definite note of pleasure!

“UUUUNNNNGH!!!” he gasped. “Oh SHIT that is SO fucking NASTY—!”

Nasty for HIM, maybe—but I was having the time of my life. Ignoring his pleas and protests, I probed the tender space between Marty’s toes with my eager tongue. At the same time, I stroked his slick soles with my fingernails. But this time I was using only one hand…if you know what I mean…

The poor guy was laughing his handsome HEAD off by this time and I suppose I should have shown him some mercy. But this was a dream come true! His bare, writhing feet were mine—all MINE—and I couldn’t bring myself to relinquish them! Also, I was trying very hard to avoid bringing myself off—it was too soon for that! Which is probably why I didn’t notice—

***​

—that I was no longer begging for mercy but gasping out a stream of sexual words, pleas and demands! But Brian seemed oblivious. I was afraid that he’d succumb to premature ejaculation and make a mess back there. And that was NOT the manner in which I wanted him to lose his same-sex virginity! No, I had a different plan for my sexy roomie—a plan that I was quite certain he’d like!

“GAAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I bellowed. “OH BRIIII-HIIII-HIIIIAN!!! EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!! OH GAWD YOU’RE GONNA MAY-HAY-HAKE MEEEE CUUUUM—!!!!”

Brian didn’t reply to this—how could he, with a mouthful of my toes? But I was quite sure that he’d heard and understood what I was telling him, for he feasted with redoubled enthusiasm!

“OH GAWD!!!” I howled, humping the mattress for all I was worth! “OH FUCK!!! I’M GO-HO-OH-HO-HOING CRAAAAY-ZEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

This time he responded—with an inarticulate but ardent grunt. The time had come to take our tryst to the next level!

“Oh BRIAN!” I blubbered. “PUNISH me, you horny STUD! Spank my fucking FEET—!”

“UMMMMMMPH—?” he grunted around his mouthful of toes.

“Get a wooden SPOON, you bastard, and spank my fucking SOLES—!”

“What…?” he whispered unsteadily. “What did you say…?”

“Don’t you GET it?” I gasped. “Jesus GOD Brian—I fucking LOVE what you’re doing to my fucking FEET!”

“You LIKE having your feet tickled…?”

“And kissed and licked and sucked and SPANKED!” I agreed. “God, you have no fucking IDEA how much it turns me ON—!”

“Even when I do it…?”

“ESPECIALLY when you do it, cutie buns!” I whined. “Omygod it’s never BEEN like this—!”

“So you really, really LIKE it?” he whispered. “And did you say to get a wooden—”

***​

“—spoon?” I gulped. “And spank your FEET with it?”

“Yes!” Marty blubbered. “And then I want you to TICKLE me even more!”

I absolutely could not fucking BELIEVE what I was hearing! He had the HOTS for what I was doing to him! And that made ME so horny that I couldn’t fucking STAND it!

So I did what he wanted. I scurried into the kitchen, grabbed a wooden spoon and—

***​

—cracked the flat of it across my soles!

“EEEEEEEEK!!!” I screamed.

“Jesus, you sound just like a fucking—”

***​

“—GIRL!” I sneered, drawing my arm back to deliver another stroke.

CRACK! “ARRRRGGGGH!!!”

“And you wiggle your sexy ASS like a—”

***​

“—fucking PUSSY boy!” he added.

CRACK! Oh GOD it hurt so GOOD—!

“Let me be YOUR pussy boy!” I cried. “Brian, Brian—I’m READY now. Untie me and let me give you a—”

***​

“—FOOT job!” he begged. And at first I didn’t understand what he was taking about. Then the penny dropped!

“You mean you’ll…do me…with your feet?” I stammered. “Omygod!” ”

“But then you’ll have to clean up your mess, cutie buns,” he whispered. “Clean it up with your—”

***​

“—tongue. And THEN you’ll have to give ME a foot job!”

“I think I should untie you now!”

“But I promise to clean up my mess!”

“Oh, Marty!”

“Get on the bed, you horny stud! Kneel there.”

“Oh! That feels so SEXY—!”

“You know, Brian, I thought you weren’t my type…but if love is anything, it’s like this…”

“UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! OH GAWD—GRRRRUMMMMPH—!!!”

“Well, THAT didn’t take long! And just LOOK at the mess you made…”

This is really well written and made me smile. I like that you gave both of their perspectives in the story. Thanks for sharing!

This is totally awesome! Thanks for posting. Not enough m/m stories on here so hope there's more soon. I might even get writing :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back