• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guess the West Coast is dead (or is it?)

aprincejfk

TMF Poster
Since the departure of DVNC, things out here in California have totally died. So SAD!! It was nice to see the folks in our community since we're such a rare commodity. What's it gonna take? Just need to know if there is something I can do since no one else seems to care or has the time. I understand that it has been busy with the holidays and stuff like that, but that doesn't mean we should drop all that DVNC has put together. Even the smaller get-togethers were nice and quaint. Please drop some ideas on what you think we can do to resurrect our Gatherings. Maybe if we all bump our heads together we can come up with a solution. It's a New Year! Let's see what can be done.

I've a suggestion for you (which probably isn't surprising). Pick a public place, restaurant or lounge, and meet there, monthly. It's called a munch. I held them every month before leavin'. It's a good way to bring out the bold.

Now that there ain't events, perhaps enough of you could meet and decide on a place to gather. The old locations are all gone. I moved, the other full-time hosts moved (or is in process), and the last two, in that area, weren't full time anymore. You folks need a location. I'm still managing your list. You need only to find a place to do this.

It's not that tough. Start with a munch. Whether it's the same location or not is irrelevant to having it. Mail me. I'll help you coordinate. If you're interested in attending such an event, mail me, and I'll get you all connected.

Can't BELIEVE this fell apart so fast. I ain't all that, kids. Y'all can do this sans dvnc VERY easily. Just gotta pick a place and invite folks. Some of the old regulars would likely even attend, if for no other reason than to see how the new kids are doin' it.

I hope you get a munch started again. Hope you pick a spot, once a handful of you feel united. Hope you use the list we've already got going. I've got all kinds of hope. What I don't have is a physical presence in the Silicon Valley. If and when that ever changes, I'll drop a line through the normal means. A reunion munch would be gratifyin'. ;)

dvnc

Thank you Sir DVNC!

Thanks DVNC! I figured that's how we should approach this. QB? If you're out there and have the time, I hope that we might get together and plan a munch in the near future. I miss all you guys!

Jason

Jason?

Is this my road trip to the Las Vegas Gathering buddy Jason? Only one I can think of off the top of my head that'd be lamenting our lack of Gatherings lately. Either way, having a Gathering is much like having a successful business... 90% of it requires three things to succeed--Location, Location, and Location! Gotta have a place where we can hang our hats to do them in, bro! Drop me a line if you're stepping up, and we can get the ball started rolling again!

Take a look in General WCG's ... San Diego, 2/22 Saturday!

I understand there's an event in San Diego this Saturday. I just talked with Dave and I'm trying to get in contact with the organizer... I could host this Saturday, and as well as some events in the future.

Robert (formerly from San Jose)
a.k.a. [email protected]

Clearly, the rumors of their demise have been greatly exaggerated. ;)

It's just a matter, now, of finding the WHEN of the next event. I'm sure the denizens of the San Diego and LA area will be most amused to find that there's more hosts available in that side of California than in the birthplace of the West Coast Gatherings. Somethin' very amusin' 'bout that.

So long as they continue, though, it's all good. San Diego is, after all, a fine vacation spot. :D

Saturday's event is on, though, through a trusted host, and looks to be a worthwhile event. I've faith that there will be more, given that Robert's there now, too, to host as well. The possibilities are now clearly more evident in SoCal than in NorCal, which should amuse many.

dvnc

Feh!

dvnc said:
The possibilities are now clearly more evident in SoCal than in NorCal, which should amuse many.

dvnc

I , for one, am less than amused.:rolleyes:

Heck, brother, so are the other hosts currently obstructed. Sucks, but waddaya do? Well, besides restarting munchs... Everything else requires dinero. Gotta have a space to host in, so it's a home, or a rented space of some sort. Hotel room, bdsm club, or other means, all of which, so far, have expense added.

Hopefully, times will change, and some OTHER individual, WITHOUT roommates, threatening neighbors, psychotic former housemates, and the like, will come forward and offer the space for one of you hosts to host in. Ain't like the West Coast NEEDS anything more than a home or building in which to host.

I *know* you're tryin', man, but it's you and T, at the mo', wit' Robert lookin' t'step in soon. T's the only one goin', in a location previously unsupported - San Diego. Freakin' cool, too. Just wish it wasn't the only game on that coast.

That'll change. Always does. If I could do 'em for two years without my own home, they'll persist somehow. Just requires repeated ingenuity. Monthly, in my case, back then. Seasonal events would still beat the current situation, where there' not been anything since last summer. Faith, brother. It'll happen when there's a will for it.

dvnc

God, grant me patience... and I want it RIGHT NOW!

dvnc said:
Faith, brother. It'll happen when there's a will for it.

dvnc

I know, I know.... (grumblemumblerazzafraggasnagga)

LoL, but yeah, Ter and I are gettin' at least the Munches started again, as of a few weeks ago. Sure, it was just the two of us catchin' up, but when we make it known that we're gonna do said same 'regularly', they'll trickle in. You know the drill. Sigh. We got SO freakin' spoiled out here, dint we?;)

Happens, brother. ;) Wanna get munches goin' again? I can mail JUST the Sac kids for your local scene, y'know? Have them sorted out. Fancy mailer, and all that. Easy to announce. Just gotta pick a date and town, and I'll see the attendees know where to go and what to look for to find ya.

Ter's the secret, far as I'm concerned. Gatherings were bigger and usually better when he showed. Truth, man. Recall them and see if I ain't generally correct on that. Weird, huh?

Even munches can grow into bigger things. Will is a funny thing in people. Where there's a will, or a willful 'lee, there's usually several ways.

Hard t'believe I'm a cynic, huh?

From your lips to God's ears...

dvnc said:

Even munches can grow into bigger things. Will is a funny thing in people. Where there's a will, or a willful 'lee, there's usually several ways.

Hard t'believe I'm a cynic, huh?

Hee! You? Nahhhhhhh... say it ain't so! And yeah, words I live by, bro. I'm always willin' ta try several ways with a willful 'Lee. <snicker>

I have returned to TMF,;)

HI there DVNC and AffectionateDan,long time no talk..I am back at the TMF,and will always be a ticklee,tickler when given the chance.I'd like to say that I live up in Northern California closer to the Oregon border and if I knew ahead of time when there would be a munch to see my tickling buddies again ,I would drive down and spend the weekend .I miss the people that I had the pleasure to meet in person and wish I could get tickled Really Good Again ,and I wish I could have met others I haven't met .
Could I return to the list of ticklers,ticklees that used to meet in Sacramento,San Jose.Just my address and email has changed,let me know.Laurie

I remember you. Married, used to live in the Sac area. Were gonna host at one point, but dropped out on that. Your address up and died ages ago. Figured you folks went underground. You know the drill. Mail [email protected] and give up a mail address.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back