• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Fantasy becomes reality tonight!

ticklelynn

It looked like any other normal night. Come on let's go upstairs she say's. He say's I'll be up in 5 minutes.(He always checks his messages first.)When he does come up .He opens the door to her standing their with a teddy and high heels. she pushes him over to the bed and begins to take off his clothing . Pushes him to move up on the bed .She had already put a sheet down on the bed.Rolled him up from one side to the other.Dragged him to the middle of the king size bed. She tells him lying next to him I want to play. she takes a ball gag and puts it in his mouth."I don't want to hear what you have to say ,This is what I want!" She pulls the sheet down just enough to expose his nipples.She goes down to his ankles and secures them also with rope."I don't want you to loosen this sheet." She straddles him and tells him "she is going to torture him" He struggles and she begins to laugh .Wow! Hard already!She begins to tease his nipples with her long finger nails in a circular motion and every once in a while giving them little pinches.He's eyes looking like their plea's for mercy."She takes her legs and sits directly over his thighs stretching her legs to his face as she tells him how soft her feet are and Oh my good! So,So Ticklish! She unstraps one pulls her foot out.starts to wiggle it in his face." Do you see all those little wrinkles" as she strokes her foot with her long finger nails."You want some don't you?" She starts to tease his nipples again He's shaking the teasing has him trying desperately trying to get loose.When he hears her say, "guess what time it is? It's tickle time .He's eyes open wide began begging (or at lest tried to with the gag).She goes to his feet and say's "you don't need those shoes and pulls them off . You know I was thinking shoes on all day. That means these feet are going to be extremely ticklish .

Well the rest of the story will be completed tomorrow .I'm gonna find out just how ticklish those socked feet are and you actually
know way before him what kind of a night he's in for..Hee,Hee

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back