• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trapped in a Vanilla World (Explicit Content)

jhop220

3rd Level Red Feather
Note: This is my first time writing a story like this. I welcome any feedback. Thanks :)

Trapped in a Vanilla World

Jack Tanner is a a man in his late twenties. He has a girlfriend, decent job, and the two are about to settle on a new home. Everything sounds pretty good; doesn't it?

The problem is that Jack Tanner has been struggling from within to cope with life. Everything about his life...from the clothes people wear to the exact inch length of lawns...all the same. People live similar lives. They get married, have children, retire, and die. What's worse is that the sex life of this world couldn't be more plain.

Simply VANILLA.

There were no vices or wants in this world. Everyone had sex the exact same way and it was only for the purpose of procreation. However, Jack always had secret desires. He wanted something more, but was afraid of what could happen.

Meanwhile, his girlfriend Veronica never questioned anything. She seemed to have no desires and was happy living this bland lifestyle. She went about everyday in the same motion as the last. She made the same 7 meals every week, and excitement seemed to be a foreign concept.

Jack was determined to change this....

"Hey babe. How was your day?" Jack asked as if he didn't know the answer. Same as yesterday...

"Nice. Was work good?"

Of course, same answer and question Jack thought. She has to know what I'm going to say. It has been the same day after fucking day! Hmm...not today.

"It was fucking terrible!!!" Jack exclaimed to the horror of Veronica who gasped.

"....Y-you've never said that before..." Veronica managed to squeak out of her mouth.

"Look...I'm tired of the same Bullshit day after mind numbing day! Aren't you?" Jack suddenly asked. He shocked himself with the blunt question.

"I-I haven't really thought about it." Veronica said in a whisper. Her legs were shaking in fear.

Jack rushed to her and held her close. He gazed into her eyes as if to glance at the depths of her soul.

Even though this was a new conversation; these two were very much in love. She trusted Jack without hesitation. Jack's eye never went to another woman. He grabbed her by the hand and started to lead her upstairs.

"We never have sex like this!" She said.

"Trust me, Veronica. This is something I've wanted to do for a long time." He said in a comforting voice.

She relented and followed him upstairs. Jack pulled her close and their lips met. They fell deep into a passionate kiss as he started to unzip her dress, and she unbuttoned his shirt. She never felt these strong desires before...it was invigorating while frightening at the same time.

As he removed her dress, Jack glided his fingers slowly over Veronica's bare stomach. She twitched and wondered what that feeling was. She had never felt such excitment. Jack glided his fingers around her and took off her bra revealing her voluptuous breasts. Jack then glided his fingers back over her stomach and she let out slight giggle.

"What was that?" She asked passionately.

"Shhh...I just want you to enjoy this ride." Jack responded.

She was loving every bit of this new feeling. Jack started to glide his fingers over her belly, up her torso, and under her arms. She was letting out a flurry of giggles and moans. She had never felt this kind of intense excitement in all her life. It was scary, different....

"It is amazing" She thought to herself as Jack continued to glide his fingers over her body. Jack moved his fingers around her breasts. He started to glide them over her nipples and tickle them softly. Her giggles were now switched to full moans. She was enjoying every second of the sensual tickling.

Jack moved his hands down past her navel, and started to gently tug at her panties. She gasped as the heat from her sex started to ignite. A burning desire to be touched. She needed it. She felt it with every fiber of her body.

Jack started to glide his fingers closer, but no quite yet. He started to lightly glide his fingers on her inner thigh. The giggles returned, but she was in complete ecstasy. She wanted more! The burning desire was new to her. She couldn't believe that these feelings were possible.

Jack moved down her right leg and started to mix the gliding fingers with light kissing and licking. His tongue ignited a new fire in her. "What was this? How can his tongue make me feel like this?!"

He removed her heel and started to slowly glide his fingers over the sole of her foot. Her giggling was intensified, but she didn't want him to stop. He moved his fingers underneath her toes and she shrieked. The intense feeling seemed too much to bare, but there was no way she wanted it to stop.

Jack looked up at her and saw that she was soaking through her panties. This brought a bulge onto his pants that was too much to contain. He removed them to free his bulging cock. She kicked off her left heel and started to rub her foot against his bulge. It surprised both, but they were too entranced to stop. He glided his tongue up her right sole. She let out a moan.

Jack came back up her body and they kissed with great passion. He reached down and and put his hands under her panties.

He brought his head up to her ear.

"These have to go." He whispered in her ear. Those words sent the heat of passion to a level she never thought was possible. He nibbled on her ear before slowly gliding his way down her body. He made sure to drag his fingers over her torso. She giggled as he made his way down. Jack slowly removed her panties and started to circle his fingers around the lips of her pussy. This was maddening for her because she wanted to be touched so much! She was ready to grab his head and put it there. However, before she could react he was gliding his tongue over her clit. Her moans could probably be heard across the street, but neither cared.

As Jack continued to circle his tongue around her pussy; he reached up with both arms and started tickle her ribs and stomach. She was in a fit of moans and laughter. She couldn't believe how great this felt. Her moans started to replace any slight giggle...she was reaching a point that she had never been to.

Before she could reach the pinnacle of her passion; Jack stopped and came face to face with her. His boxers around his right ankle were flicked off by her foot. He started to glide his cock around her pussy before slowly penetrating and gliding in with ease. As he started to pick up speed....Veronica let out something that nearly made Jack lose it right there....

"TICKLE ME!!! PLEASE TICKLE ME!!!"

Jack slowed down a bit and started to dig his fingers in her ribs. She was in absolute heaven. He took his other hand and started to tickle her arm pit. She was laughing and moaning....moaning and laughing.

Jack then brought her leg above his head. He picked up speed and started to grind into her as he racked his fingers across her foot.

"OH JACK!!!!!!" She suddenly let out as the climax hit her. Endorphins rushed through her body. She quivered and bit her bottom lip. Jack watching this...was about to burst. He gave one last thrust while keeping his fingers under her toes.

Jack then lied next to her. The smile on her face was enough to light up a room. Jack knew that his world was no longer Vanilla.

She turned to him..."I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back