• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amanda meets the courier – (F/F nylon)

nikus

Amanda meets the courier – (F/F nylon)
By Nikus

The digital clock on the wall was displaying 2:00 PM and the printer inside the home office was at full load printing and producing the loudest noise in the room. The courier was expected to be there in less than five minutes to pick up the documents and deliver them at the client’s office. A quick review with the eyes had shown that the label had been filled correct, thus, when the last two pages had just been finished to be printed, Amanda had just sticked the filled label on the envelope. Now, the documents were the only items left before the envelope was ready for delivery.

Amanda rose up from the large wheeled leather chair in which she was sat and made her path on her nude stockinged feet across the carpeted floor toward the printer. She checked all the printed documents inside the tray looking for misprints to happily found none. Glad and confident about one more work finished, Amanda took the documents from the printer tray and inserted them into the paper container. At last, she removed the protective tape from the envelope adhesive strip and sealed it. The envelope was ready for delivery now. She started to look for her black leather high heels when finally the doorbell rang.

"- Just a minute!”, she shouted aloud.

Already with her shoes on and the sealed envelope under her left arm, Amanda walked to the living room. She glanced at the full length wall mirror and quickly combed her hair with her fingers. Her long blonde hair wasn’t messy but she never could attend the door before set her hair, a habit she had acquired in hers high school years. Soon, she was at the door peering through the peephole with her blue eyes. She identified a man in a light brown uniform and opened the door.

"- Hello.", he smiled. "- I’m from UPS. I’m here to get a delivery from Ms. Ferland.”

“- I’m Ms. Ferland.”, Amanda Smiled back, “The address is on the envelope label.”, said her lending the envelope to the courier.

“-You just need to sign here.” He said, lending her a pen and pointing to a blank space in the clipboard form.

“- It’s done.”, she said resting the pen over the clipboard.

“- Thank you Ms. Ferland. Have a nice day.”, he turned his backs to Amanda and walked back to the van.

Amanda closed the door. The large white fluffy carpet that adorned the living room floor was bright clean. It was a truly invitation for her. She took off her shoes and left them at the door. Slowly, she walked over the fluffy clean-perfumed fabric, touching and massaging her nyloned soles against the soft upright carpet yarns. She just loved how soft and smooth that touches used to feel under her soles. As the couch got closer she left her body plopped down over it allowing her to rest her size five feet up on the center table, which was set in front of the couch. She crossed her legs and wiggled her toes which were encased inside the nude nylon fabric. Thoughts flooded her mind. She had the rest of the day free; moreover, she had a lot of free time. There was no client left in her work schedule and until be contacted by a new one, all she could do was enjoy her free time.

She grabbed from the center table the tiny tablet she used to control the smart TV and the smart house system and turned the TV on. Using some gestures of her hand she proceeded to zap throughout all the TV channels. Soon, Amanda had already zapped throughout all channels several times. Hopeless about found something to watch she stopped the zapping at the CNN channel. The news was the same as usual and she was already thinking about change the channel when a headline grabbed her attention: an incident that occurred at the same building to where she had just sent the documents of her last client.

“ - We just received the information that some historic manuscripts have been stolen from the Henley Restoration Office, in the Lowell Plaza. Our reporter, Liana Bennett is in the local with more information about the case.”, narrated the CNN anchor, Sally Willtmann.

“ - Good Afternoon Sally. I’m here in front of the left tower of Lowell Plaza in Shenzhan where two masked figures had broken inside the Henley Restoration Office this dawn and had stolen several manuscripts from the World War II. According the employees of the Henley Restoration Office those manuscripts were in severe disrepair and described many codes to decrypt an uncountable number of German documents from the beginning of the war that are archived in several museums around the Europe. The Historians are wailing the huge historical loss and specially concerned about the severe disrepair of those manuscripts. If the manuscripts haven’t been handled with the proper care they may fall apart in many several tiny pieces. It was Liana Bennett to the CNN news.”

“ - Thanks Liana. Now from London we have some information about the....”, continued the CNN anchor Sally Willtmann as Amanda lowered the TV volume.

As the TV reproduced the news in low volume Amanda’s mind was flying away. Naturally, she got herself sliding her nyloned left sole against her right nyloned leg. Soon, she was dreaming about receive a complete gently and pleasant massage all over her legs and feet. Her joyful thoughts of gently touches by soft and skilled hands were arousing her. She slowly slid her hand to her crotch and performed some smooth movements through the fabric of her panties right over her clit. The arousal led her inner lips to get wet. All she wanted was a closer touch and Amanda just inserted her fingers inside her panties. She rubbed her clit gently. As the gently pleasant rubs on her clit were done, her fingers became more and more wetted as much her vaginal flesh. She was almost close to the climax when the doorbell rang again.

“ - Damn! Why now?!”, thought the Amanda in full displeasure," - Just a minute!", she shouted while cleaned her fingers on her panties.

At the door, her blue eyes once again peered through the peephole. This time she identified a girl dressed in a black uniform. Amanda opened the door and examined the girl from head to toes. The girl had long brown hair, green eyes, and a kind face and seemed to be 5ft7in tall, two inches taller than Amanda. She was also young. Amanda thought the girl’s age was probably close to hers, around twenty-three years old.

" - Hello.", the girl smiled, "I’m from Fedex. I have a package to Ms. Amanda Ferland.”

“ - I’m Amanda Ferland.”, Amanda barely answered the question when suddenly the telephone started to ring, “ - Would you excuse me? I need to pick up the phone, it may be really important.”

“ - No problem, I can wait a couple of minutes.”, said the smiling Fedex girl.

From the opened door the courier girl stared Amanda walk on her nyloned feet toward the phone. The generous sight of Amanda’s nyloned soles cheered her up. She has ever loved soft smooth pampered girls’ feet, especially when they were encased in lovely nylons. And that was the first time she had the opportunity to see a nice pair of feet encased in sheer smooth nylons while doing a delivery. She got a little aroused as the first thoughts of playing with those delicious and lovely nyloned soles grew in her mind.

Amanda grabbed the VoIP wireless phone from the wall and pressed the button to accept the calling.

“ - Hello.”

“ - I would like to reach Ms. Amanda Ferland, please?!”, a female voice asked from the other side of the phone.

“ - It’s Ms. Amanda Ferland speaking.”, answered Amanda.

“ - Good Afternoon Ms. Ferland. I’m the secretary of Ms. Lauren Ronan.”, proceeded the female voice, “ - She asked me to check the availability and fees for your translation services.”

“ - I would be glad about give you all the information you need, but, in that exact moment I have a courier waiting at my front door. Would you mind to give me just a minute to solve this?”

“ - Would it be better if I call you back in a few minutes Ms. Ferland?”

“ - In fact, I just need a minute to receive a package.”

“ - Well, then I will be waiting you on the line.”

“ - Thank you by the comprehension.”, said Amanda pressing the mute button on the phone and walking to the door.

As she noticed that Amanda was heading back toward her, the courier girl discreetly lowered her head like consulting the handle machine she was carrying in her left hand. Soon, some lovely nylon encased toes reached her field of view, walking closer and closer. When they stopped the courier girl was sure she had managed to hide the fact she was admiring those lovely pair of nude nyloned feet. After a brief moment in which her arousal increased the courier girl raised her head back.

“ - I’m sorry for that but I’m running my business in a home office scheme and I can’t afford lose a phone call.”

“ - No problem, Ms. Ferland.”, smiled the courier girl. She pointed the handle machine reader to the package bar code and gave the package to Amanda.

“ – Is it all?”, asked Amanda.

“ - I also need your signature here.”, said the courier girl turning the machine to Amanda and lending her the machine pen.

“ - It’s done.”, said Amanda after signed the machine screen.

“ - Just a sec, the machine is connecting to the central and will print your delivery receipt.”, said the courier girl.

A few seconds passed and no receipt was printed.

“ - I’m sorry Ms. Ferland, but it lost the connection signal. Would you mind to try it again?”

“ - Not at all.”, nodded Amanda as she signed her name again.

Almost forty seconds passed and no receipt was printed.

“ - I’m sorry Ms. Ferland, but it lost the signal again.”

“ - Well, my client is on hold and I really need to attend this call. Do you think it will take many time yet?”, asked the concerned Amanda.

“ - In fact, I think it may take some time.”, said the courier girl.

“ - Do you really need my signature on it?”

“ - Sure I do Ms. Ferland.”

“ - In this case, would you like to come inside and wait sat on the couch? I will have to attend this call and it also will take some time. “

“ - Sure Ms. Ferland, I would like to wait inside.”

“ – Oh, another thing. Would you mind to close the door after you come in and then take off your shoes? I don’t want the carpet to get dirty.”

“ - No problem at all.”, said the courier girl.

As Amanda walked to her office carrying the VoIP wireless phone, the courier girl closed the front door and untied her shoes. Soon her sneakers were aside Amanda’s high heels and her size six socked feet touching the wooden floor. Carefully the courier girl stepped over the fluffy carpet. As she felt the gentle soft touch of the carpet yarns under her soles, she considered herself lucky by had chosen to wear a pair of thin sheer smooth black nylon ankle socks on her feet that day. In addition to the yarn touches under her soles, the contrast among the toes and ankle reinforcement darker fabric with the lighter fabric of the sock body and the white color of the fluffy carpet, helped to increase her arousal. She just loved the sight of it. She scratched her nyloned toes and soles against the carpet. What delicious sensation she felt. She couldn't wait to see Amanda walking on her own nyloned soles over that carpet again, and already fantasizing about a lovely feet play with Amanda, the courier girl slowly sat on the couch, in the spot she thought to be the farthest spot from the office door. Luckily, Ms. Ferland would have to walk the longest path to sign her name on the machine screen allowing her to delight herself with the sight of those nude nyloned soles for the longest time. While waited Amanda come back, she runt the connection problem diagnostic solving function in the machine. At each failure, she aroused more. Despite the technical problem seems like unprofessionalism, as much longer it would take to be solved more she would be able to delight herself with the sight of those incredible nude stockinged feet. While several connection problem solve attempts were tried at the living room, in the office, Amanda was dealing with her likely new client.

“ - Hello. It’s Amanda Ferland.”, said Amanda gently on the phone.

“- Hello Ms. Ferland. As I was saying before, we are interested in your translation services. We received high recommendations about your work and we would really appreciate you to do the work. We have about two hundred pages of old documents written in German and we would like to contract your services to translate all of it.”

“ - I’m available to translate those documents and definitely I can accept the work.”, said Amanda.

“ - I’m glad to hear that Ms. Ferland. What about your fees?”

“ - I charge 20 cents by word. But for projects over 10,000 words I also offer charge by hour.”

“ - According our previous translation service fees research, your fees fit as acceptable. There is also a last issue that I need to discuss. Those documents need to be handled with proper care and under no circumstance those documents should be taken out of the room where they are kept. So that, Ms. Ronan is requiring the translator to do the service inside that room. Would that be a problem?”

“- I don’t see it as a problem.”, answered Amanda.

“ - Excellent. In order to sign the contract would it be fine for you if I schedule a meeting between you and Ms. Ronan tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM?

“ - That time is fine for me.”

“ - Excellent, it’s scheduled. I will send you an email with Ms. Ronan address and phone number. It would be good if you could start the translation tomorrow, just after the meeting with her.”

“ - No problem, I will start tomorrow.”

“ - She will be waiting for you. Bye Ms. Ferland.”

“ - Bye.”, said Amanda before hung up the phone.

Glad about one more service, a smiling Amanda made her way back to the living room. Soon her nylon clad feet were stepping over the fluffy carpet and being followed by the eyes of a highly aroused courier girl.

“ - I’m sorry about made you wait so long, but I had to attend this phone call.”, said Amanda before sat at the girl’s side.

“ - I’m the one who should apologize Ms. Ferland. If the signal had worked before I wouldn´t have been taking your time.”

“ - Anyway, how is the problem going?”, smiled Amanda.

“ - I’m running the diagnostics and troubleshooting function. Apparently the signal was found but it will take at least more ten minutes to finish the diagnostics.”

“ - What if it not work again?”, said the gently Amanda.

“ - Well. If so, I will have to ask you to write and sign a paper note confirming that you received the package...”, the courier said just before hesitate for a brief moment getting prowess from her arousal, ”... and maybe...”, she continued as stared the pretty pair of nyloned feet close to hers.

“ - ..Maybe?!...”, asked the smiling and curious Amanda.

“ - ...maybe apologize to you in name of our company by giving you a good foot massage...”, the courier girl tried a little unsuspected joke that if worked would made her day.

“ - ... *giggles* ... A foot massage?!”, said Amanda.

“ - ... *giggles* ... I guess it’s fair enough... *giggles*”, tittered the courier after a brief hesitation.

“ - ... *giggles* ... Certainly I would love a foot massage... *giggles*...”, said Amanda.

“ -.... If so, why don’t you just lend me your feet?”, smiled the aroused courier girl.

“ - Are you really being serious?!”, asked the surprised Amanda.

“ - Sure I am...”, said the courier girl just before reach out the center table with her hand and left the sign machine over it.

“ - It’s really bizarre...”, said the smiling Amanda as she pushed her body away on the couch, stretching her legs the enough to raise her feet in the air and rest them over the courier girl’s lap.

The courier girl smiled to Amanda and stared her directly in the eyes. The brown haired girl touched the backs of Amanda’s feet with the palms of her hands and the insteps, just under the balls of the feet, with her thumbs. Amanda felt some soft rubs and pressures on her nyloned soles. The gentle and careful thumbs pressed the flesh of the soles as the palms slid down on the backs of the feet. The thumbs moved down to the heels caressing all the skin of the soles. The courier girl rubbed Amanda’s ankles with some gently touches and slid her pressing thumbs the way back to the toes, pressing the nyloned flesh of the soles with precise circular movements.

Amanda closed her eyes as her toes started to being rubbed by the hands. Each generous rub on her toes increased her arousal a little more. Soon, she was already biting her lips. And it didn't take much time longer until the courier girl noticed the lip biting and couldn't contain herself anymore and starts to lick Amanda’s nyloned toes. As some licks and kisses were alternated over her toes, Amanda slid her right hand over her right stockinged thigh gently caressing her nyloned skin. She didn't want to get caught by the courier girl while touching her inner parts and when her fingers reached the boundaries of her crotch she stopped her hand and opened her eyes.

The sight of the courier girl kissing and licking her toes stroked Amanda in such a way that she begun to free herself, and, when the courier girl realized that Amanda had opened her eyes and shoved Amanda’s right toes inside her mouth until her teeth touch the arch of the foot, Amanda answered by squeezing her thighs against each other and sliding her fingers over the fabric of her panties, right over the clit. Her toes and arch were licked, sucked and bitten, while her clit was stimulated by some circular movements through the panties. The first low moans of pleasure came out of Amanda’s mouth. As the courier girl heard the noise, she slid up her right leg over Amanda’s left leg until reach Amanda’s crotch with her black nyloned toes. And as her nyloned toes were digging their path under Amanda’s panties to the pussy, she was biting the balls of Amanda’s right foot. Kisses were applied all over Amanda’s soles as the courier girl’s nyloned toes rubbed Amanda’s clit and vaginal lips.

The pleasure increased and the once again closed eye Amanda slid her hands and gently gripped the courier girl nyloned foot. She caressed the courier smooth nyloned skin and as her arousal increased and the pussy became even more wetted, Amanda pulled firmly the extremity of the right leg of courier girl’s pants several times. The courier girl noticed the pulls on her pants. “- Want she remove my pants?”, thought the courier girl to herself as she firmly gripped Amanda’s right ankle with one hand and started to tickle all the nyloned sole of the right foot. The fingernails scratched all the smooth nylon surface causing the first foot jerks to grow into giggles and the giggles to grow into strong and loud laughter.

“ - HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... THA-HA-THAT TIIICKLES HAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHHEHEH AHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHEHEHEHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHAHA...”, laughed Amanda as her right foot was tickled and her pussy rubbed by nyloned toes.

“ - Were you trying to take off my pants Ms. Ferland?”, asked the courier girl playfully.

“- HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA...Y-HAHAHHA-Y-HEHEHEHEHEHES- HEHEHE-HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHA-HEHEHA-YES-HAHAHAHA, AHAHA-I-AM-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, laughed Amanda uncontrollably.

“ - Ohhh... You are such a naughty girl Ms. Ferland!!!”, said the courier girl digging her fingernails harder on the jerking nyloned sole.

“-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-PLEHEHE-PLEAAAHAHAHASEHEHHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-THAAAHT-TICKLHHEHEEES-HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHHEHE, HAHAHA, HHEHEHEHAHHAHA”, screamed Amanda.

“ - Do you know what we couriers girls do with naughty girls like you who try to remove our uniform pants, Ms Ferland?”, played the courier girl.

“-AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA-NO-AHHAHAH-AHHAHAH-NO-HAHAHAHHAHAA-NO-HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHEHEHEH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-AHHEHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHhhHEHAHA - I DON’T KNOW! - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHAHAH-HEHEHEHEH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.”, laughed the aroused and squirming Amanda.

“ - We punish them Ms. Ferland.”, said the courier girl scratching harder the balls of Amanda’s foot. “- We tickle punish them until they turn into a helpless ball of giggles and laughs.”

“ - HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAH-HAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHA -HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH-HAHAHAHA-HAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHA”, laughed Amanda curling her toes and kicking her foot.

“ – You must accept your punishment Ms. Ferland!”, exclaimed the courier girl tickling the toes, “ - If you want me to lose my pants for you, beg me to punish you Ms. Ferland.”

“ - HAHA-HAHA-HAHA-P-PLEASE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-PUNISH ME! -HAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - PUNISH ME! - HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - PUNISH ME! - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”, screamed Amanda among laughers and intense arousal.

The courier girl grinned in joy. That young girl called Ms. Amanda Ferland not only had easily lent her the stockinged feet as she was now just begging to be punished. Surely that was being and odd the day of her courier career and she would take advantage of all the chance she had to play with those delicious nyloned soles. She tickled harder the toes and arch of Amanda’s foot until the poor Amanda get her cheeks reddened. A few seconds later, the courier girl released Amanda’s ankle and stop the tickling as she realized that Amanda had been taken by the tickling.

As Amanda still laughed without being touched, the courier girl rose up, unfastened her belt, unbuttoned her pants and slid down the zipper. Soon, her pants fell loose on the floor. Next, she took off her blazer and shirt. As just Amanda recovered her senses from all the hard laughing, the sight of the courier girl dressed just in hers black bra, black panties and ultra-sheer and smooth nylon black ankle socks, with toes and ankle reinforcements, started to arouse Amanda even more. Those well shaped legs and breasts. That slim body. She really wanted to be touched by that courier girl who was just standing in front of her.

“ - I’ve lost my pants Ms. Ferland... ”, said the courier girl as she raised her right leg and rested her foot over Amanda’s face. “- Do you know what does it means Ms. Ferland?”

“ - .....I do not...”, murmured Amanda playfully beneath the nyloned foot that covered her nose and mouth.

“ - It means that I must punish you Ms. Ferland.”, grinned the courier girl.

“ - P-Please! Do not punish me, I beg you!”, moaned the highly aroused Amanda lost in total lust.

“ – I’m afraid not! I must punish you Ms. Ferland! Now it’s time to you suck and lick my toes.”, said the courier girl as she slid her toes from Amanda’s nose to her lips and forced their way inside the mouth.

As she felt the pressure against her lips Amanda opened her mouth wide, making it easier to the nyloned toes slid inside her mouth. Twirling and waving her tongue, Amanda wetted the smooth sheer nylon fabric with her saliva. She moved her head back and forth using her teeth to scratch the nyloned soles as much she could. When the foot just escaped from her mouth, Amanda kissed and licked the balls of the foot and the toes, biting the flesh every time when she had the chance. The touches on the feet increased the courier girl’s arousal who just wanted to make Amanda submit herself to her even more. She grinned and rubbed her sole all over Amanda’s face again.

“ - I think it’s time to this naughty little girl lose some pieces of her clothes.”, played the courier girl as she moved away her foot and pulled down Amanda’s skirt until it came off from the bottoms of her legs. Amanda moaned in excitement. When her panties just came off a few moments later, she burst in wild lust. Soon, the nyloned sole was back on her face, it slid again from her nose to her mouth and then all the length of her torso until touch and massage her clit and vaginal lips. The courier girl was in love with Amanda’s beautiful legs and young pussy which were all exposed to her devilish will. That was such a delicious girl laid down there on the couch. She gave a soft kiss on Amanda’s vaginal lips and knelt over Amanda’s legs pinning them firmly in place with her weight.

From her point of view Amanda could see the backs of the courier girl and a pair of black sheer nyloned soles upturned, one foot at each side of her body at the height of her waist. Soon the fingernails of the courier girl started to rake all the surface of Amanda’s nyloned soles causing her to burst into laughter again.

“ - HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHAHAHAH-HEHEH-PLEHAHAHASE-HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHA-PLEASE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHH-S-STOP-THAHAHAHT-THAT-HAHAHAHAHHAHAH-PLEASE-HAHA!”, pleaded Amanda among loud laugher.

“ - Stop already?!, I’m afraid not! Your punishment has barely begun!”, taunted the courier girl as she concentrated her tickling fingers over the arches and under the toes.

“-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAH-HAHAHAHHA-HAHAHAHHA-HAHAHAHHA-HAHAHAHHA-HAHAHAHHA-HAHAHAHHA-HAHAHAHHA-EHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA-PLEHAHAHASE-PLEHAHAHASE-PLEHAHAHASE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-PLEHAHAHASE-HEHEHEHEH-PLEHAHAHASE-HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH”, screamed Amanda in tickling hysteria as she arched her torso.

“ - Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Laugh for me naughty Ms. Ferland. Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Laugh like the little ticklish naughty little girl that you are Ms. Ferland. Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo on your ticklish toes! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo on your ticklish soles! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo!”, mocked the courier girl as she attacked Amanda’s wiggling nyloned toes and insteps. The fingers tickled even more harder.

“-PLEEEAHSHAHAHSE-HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH-HAHAHAHHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE- HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-THAHAT-TICKLES-SO-MUCH!-HAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHA”, screamed Amanda in delicious ticklish agony. She squirmed her torso, jerked her feet and arched her backs but she couldn’t avoid the tickling fingers of torturing her poor ticklish nyloned soles or even make the courier girl fall off from the top of her legs.

“ - Killi-killi-killi, laugh for me ticklish Ms. Ferland, laugh for me as the little ticklish girl that you are. killi-killi-killi-killi-killi-killi! Killi-killi-killi on your insteps! Killi-killi-killi on your ticklish soles! killi-killi-killi-killi-killi-killi!”, taunted the courier girl focusing her attention on the delicious ticklish stockinged insteps.

“-OH-PLEHEHHEHEAHAHASE!-HEHEHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH-I-CAN’T-TAKE-IT-ANYMORE-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-PLEHAHAHASE-HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH-PLEHAHAHASE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”, pleaded Amanda in renewed ticklish agony already feeling a little pain in her belly caused by the continuous no interrupted laughter. In despair and squirming her body wildly, Amanda felt some nyloned soles at the reach of her hands and start to tickle them with her last strength.

“ - HEHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA”, laughed the courier girl, “ - Are you trying to tickle my feet, naughty Ms. Ferland?”, she asked curling her toes and wrinkling her soles. “-HEHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”, laughed the courier girl increasing the speed and intensity of her fingernails under Amanda’s toes and over the balls of the feet.

“ - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA- YES-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -HAHAH-HEHAHEHAHAHEHAHAHAHHAH-HAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHA-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HEHEHAHAHA-HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA – YES -HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA- HEHAHEHAHAHHAHAHAEHAHAHAHHAH-I AM-HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, laughed Amanda as she tried stand scratching the courier girl’s nyloned and upturned soles.

“ – STOOOP ! HEHEAHAHAHAHEHAHAHAHAHHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHAHAH”, screamed loud the courier girl as she pinched and spidered Amanda’s soles with her sharp fingernails resulting in an extra intense tickling sensation over the smooth skin.

“-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH-HAHAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHHAHAH”, groaned Amanda jerking her feet wildly and letting go the courier girl’s nyloned soles.

“ - You was such a bad naughty girl Ms. Ferland! You’ve just tried to tickle your torturer! What shame!”, taunted the courier girl again, “ - Now you must been tickled harder! Really harder! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo on your ticklish soles Ms. Ferland, Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo on your naughty ticklish soles Ms. Ferland! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Laugh until your lungs burst! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo your naughty ticklish little bad girl! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! ”, teased the courier girl now scratching her sharp fingernails all over Amanda’s nyloned soles not neglecting any surface area twice harder than before.

“-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHPLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHASEEEEEHEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, laughed Amanda in a loud scream of ticklish agony.

“ - Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! You know that Ms. Ferland! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! A naughty bad ticklish girl like you deserves to be tickled on her naughty ticklish soles! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo, Ms. Ferland! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! I will ticklish your naughty nyloned soles forever! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Take it like the bad naughty little girl that you are! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo!”, jeered the courier girl merciless scratching the fingernails on the toes, heels and balls of the feet.

“-P-PLEASE!-HEHAHAHAHAHAHA-PLEAHAHAHSE-HAHSHSHAHAHE-<*breath*>-<*breath*>-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHA-...<*breath*>...-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-...STOP!...-<*breath*>-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, pleaded Amanda close to her final strengths and taken by a sharp and growing laughter-provoked pain in her belly.

“ - Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Naughty ticklish Ms. Ferland. Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Take the tickling that your naughty ticklish stockinged soles deserve. Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo!”, reviled the courier girl in truly love with the sound that her fingernails produced when scratched the nude nyloned soles and the loud screamed agony laughter that Amanda groaned because of it

“-P-PLEASE!........HEHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. PLEAHAHAHSE...HAHAHAHE........<*breath*>........STOP!..…<*breath*>……-...HEHEHEHAHA…..HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAH......<*breath*>...............…..HAHAHAH.........<*breath*>……..…..HEHEHAHAHAHAH…………...……<*breath*>...............STOP!...-<*breath*>........STOP!.........<*breath*>........<*breath*>.-<*breath*>……..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...........P-PLEASE! - …………...……<*breath*>......... ”, Amanda couldn't stand fighting anymore and just surrendered herself to the delicious tickling torture on her nyloned soles. She was feeling an incredible arousal in her pussy and an extreme fatigue on her body. All her body strength had already melted down. Her cheeks were intensively reddened and sweated after so much intense tickling torture.

“ - Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Naughty ticklish Ms. Ferland! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! You will be tickled all over your naughty ticklish nyloned toes. Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo! Kootchy-Kootchy-Koo!“, mocked the courier girl in her most devilish voice as she tickled the already surrendering wiggling toes.

“-<*breath*>-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-<*breath*>-HAHAhahahaha-<*breath*>-hahahahahahahah-<*breath*>-hahahahahahahaha......-<*breath*>-...........-<*breath*>-…….<*breath*>.…..-…….<*breath*>....*giggles*…..-hahahahahaha...<*breath*>......hahaha.....<*breath*>....*giggles*......*giggles*…hahahahhahaahahahaha………….”, Amanda barely could laugh or giggle anymore. The strokes on her soles were diminishing into soft tingling sensations with sparse tickling twinges.

The courier girl grinned in joy of victory as the laughers diminished into soft giggles and the jerking feet surrendered to mere wiggling and curling toes. Her arousal was intense; she was close to completely defeat Ms. Ferland with simple and pure skilled tickling torture. The poor Amanda couldn’t stand anymore of that tickling torture, and as she felt some sharp pinches on her nyloned soles, she let out her last loud groan of pleasure as her arousal exploded in an intense orgasm. The sound of the groan led the courier girl to the madness. Instantly she aroused to the climax and when Amanda’s pleasure moan diminished and disappeared as complete silence, and the touch of the tired toes and soles that finally remained still in place being an immobile and perfect target to her torturing fingers, were felt by the tact of her hands, the courier girl got certain that Ms. Ferland had been completely defeated and surrendered. The feeling of overpowered the young and gently Ms. Amanda Ferland led the courier girl’s lust and arousal to the fullest, causing her to burst into a loud, intense and wet orgasm.

When the silence took back the room after the last groan of pleasure, the courier girl kissed Amanda on her lips. She laid down over the tired body of Amanda, kissing and caressing her face and neck. The two girl exchanged kisses and caresses during several minutes until both feel recovered to rise up and sit on the couch.

“ - I never have had an orgasm by being tickled on my feet before!”, exclaimed the dumbfounded and amazed Amanda.

“ - *giggles*, that was such an intensive one.”, completed gently the courier girl.

“ - I’m wondering how that was possible!?”, said Amanda.

“ - We could say that you are just the kind of a tickle-orgasmic girl...”, smiled the courier girl.

“ - *giggles*… Anyway, I just loved it!”, completed Amanda.

“ - I loved it too! By the way I’m Kelsey.”, said the courier girl.

“ - Ahh! Nice to meet you Kelsey!”, smiled Amanda as a beep was released from the sign machine at the center table.

“ - *giggles*, I think the machine is finally connected to the central...”, smiled Kelsey as she grabbed the machine and lend the pen to Amanda. “ - Would you mind to sign your name again?”

“ - Not at all!”, laughed the smiling Amanda as she signed her name on the machine screen.

Kelsey pressed the confirm button and the delivery receipt had been printed and released. She took the receipt and glanced at the printed time on it.

“ - Wow! It’s almost 5:00 PM now.”, said the surprised Kelsey.

“ - The time passed really fast!”, exclaimed the smiling Amanda.

“ - Well, I think I should be going. I still have some deliveries to finish until the late evening.”, said Kelsey.

“ - Really?!”, exclaimed the disappointed Amanda, “- I really would love you to stay here the rest of the night. Maybe we could do all again...”, completed Amanda as she stared Kelsey putting her clothes back on.

“ - I would like to do all again, too!”, exclaimed Kelsey, “- Here, that’s my card.”, said Kelsey as she retrieved a personal card from the pocket of her pants and lend it to Amanda.

“ - Kelsey Ryan. Fedex.”, said Amanda reading the personal card.

“ - Here! Lend me your feet!”, smiled Kelsey as she gently slapped her thighs.

“ - Sure!”, said the smiling Amanda as she rested her feet over Kelsey’s lap.

“ - I just love your delicious nyloned feet!”, said Kelsey.

“ - I love when you do that!”, said the smiling Amanda as Kelsey kissed and bitten Amanda’s nyloned soles and toes again a few times more.

“ - And what about my feet?!”, asked Kelsey as she rubbed her right nyloned sole over Amanda’s face.

“ - I think your feet are pretty delicious!”, said Amanda, who grabbed Kelsey’s ankle and firmly hold the foot on front of her face. She licked and sucked the soles and the toes, until, curious and inadvertently tickled the balls of the feet and the toes.

“ - Hehehahahahahahahaha”, laughed Kelsey, “ - It’s not fair! Hehahahahahahahahah”

“ - I was wondering how ticklish you are....”, said the grinning Amanda releasing Kelsey’s ankle.

“ - Not so ticklish like you, I guarantee.”, said the smiling Kelsey just before she rose up and walked toward the door.

“ - I will call you!”, said Amanda as she stared Kelsey put her shoes back and tie it up.

“ - I will be waiting.”, said Kelsey just before Amanda opened the door, “ - Wouldn't had it been better if you dressed your skirt before opened the door?”, laughed Kelsey.

“ - Oh! I got a little scatterbrained.”, smiled Amanda, yet thoughtful with the play they just had, “ - Bye Kelsey”, said Amanda hidden herself behind Kelsey’s body.

“- Bye Amanda!”, Kelsey smiled back before crossed the door leaving the house.

As the Fedex van left the street Amanda closed the door. The living room was in complete silence again. She glanced at the delivered package that she had left over the coffee table two hours ago. She grabbed it and sat on the couch. Her eyes examined the sender name and she recognized the name.

“ - It’s from Kristen Palmer.”, smiled Amanda.

Amanda undid the package and retrieved its content. Her eyes sparked when she realized what her friend had just sent to her. Five samples of the finest smooth sheer thin nylon stockings she has ever seen. There were a black Cuban style sample, a nude colored sample, a champagne colored sample, a light grey colored sample and a taupe colored sample. All of them with delicate lace band at the open extremity. There was also a little written note from Kristen that Amanda started to read.

“Dear Amanda,
I just sent to you some samples of the stockings that I designed for the next season for my company women lingerie finest line. I hope you have enjoyed the colors. I had chosen the colors based on our last time together. Do you remember that little idea you told me that I said that sounded like crazy? Well, I just have listen to you and made it happen. Believe you or not. Those samples aren’t mere stockings, they are the newest nylon toe stockings! Yes, truly toe nylon stockings made of the most resistant, finest sheer and thin, smoothest, better antibacterial and antifungal fabric ever manufactured in all the industry at all the times. This fabric will never shred, discolored, get bad odor and change the original elasticity. The fabric grip is so unnoticeable that it feels like you are wearing no stockings at your legs. I sincerely hope you enjoy wear those toes stockings. Kisses and hugs from your lovely friend, Kristen.”

“ - Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!”, screamed the amazed Amanda, as she unsealed the black Cuban sample packing and unrolled the stocking closed extremity on the palm of her hand. She couldn’t believe on her eyes, there were five tiny casings on it, one for each toe.

“ - I can’t wait to try it!”, exclaimed the full of enthusiasm Amanda.

THE END

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back