• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Pedicure I'll never forget!

ticklelynn

I decided to treat my self to a pedicure.I usually do them my self but I thought it be nice. I went to a new place. It was late and I thought maybe they can't do it tonight. I'll book it for tomorrow.I walked in just a few customers left.The old women (I think she's the owner) said we close at 9.pm. it was 8:30 I said okay how a bought tomorrow .She said wait and called out in Korean .When this girl walks out from the back she was so pretty with long black hair in jeans flip flops and shirt. They talk back and forth in Korean.The owner say's," she'll help you."
This pretty girl say's come and I follow her to the chair she runs the water and say's "take off shoes."I was wearing flip flops.As I look down pulling my feet out of my flip flops I stared at the girls feet she was wearing flip flops and had these real small gorgeous feet and perfect nail polish on .She said ,"You like" That's when I looked up at her and she looked down at her feet modeling them.My stomach dropped. She said," I have this color if you like". I said," yes I like" I sat down and she said,"I do from knees to feet. She starts rolling up my pants legs. She then tells me to put my feet in the tub and says I'll be back.Their was just something about her.She walked away I kept thinking about how ticklish her feet might be.I guess I set my self up being aroused by her.
She sits at my feet lifts my feet out of the hot water and puts this scrub on them and wraps them in this heated towel. All I could think of was OH Shit! She say's" I have to lock door it's just us ."My stomach dropped. She sits and say's "okay,I scrub " she picks up a brush and starts to scrub the sides of my foot and heel ,I 'm squeezing the arm chair and wiggling. As I watch her facial expression as she looked at me and smiled.I barely made it through when she does it all over again with the other foot. She clips my nails tells me "You have such pretty feet. Even toes they go from big to little." I smiled at her and said, thanks.I had so many thoughts running through my head.She placed them back in the water with cream and said I'll be back.
I watched her go across the room .She was folding towel and putting them on the shelf.She was standing on her toes and I could see her arches and the bottom of her foot.Looking up at her stretching and her shirt exposing her sides.I was fantasizing sneaking up behind her and tickling her. when she looked over at me with this smile.
She say's are you ready! MY god! She walks towards me and sits down. Takes this cream pours it on my legs going up towards my knees.slowly rubs from my ankles to my knee's .It's driving me crazy! She looks over at my red hands squeezing the chair handles so tight.wiggling and squirming in the chair.Gives me this evil grin.She pours the cream on one foot takes her fingers and puts them between my toes holding them in place."OH MY GOD!" She start's massaging my foot.(MASSAGING my ass! tickle torture) .She say's ,"you are just so ticklish" Oh that evil look she gave."Almost done."She started racking her fingers up and down the bottom of my foot.I was hysterical laughing stop!I said, Stop I can't take it.I was so excited my whole body was tingling it felt like I was gonna explode.She say's We still have one more and has this huge grin on her face before I could say anything she had my toes locked in one hand and starts to massage in the cream I'm wiggling and laughing stop,Stop," Almost done" she say's.She slows down and starts rubbing the tops.giving me this look and then picks up her hand and looks at her long nails and shows me her index and wiggles it.She puts it to my heel when the back door unlocks .The old Korean women yells at her in Korean and the girl looks at me with this sad face and polishes my nails.The old women says, "so sorry it took so long she's new" I said That's ok" Trying to get my self together.She say's get ready to leave.To the girl. As i'm paying and watching her walk away she turns and gives me this evil grin and wiggles her finger at me.They Old women say's I hope you come again.I was think yeah as soon as I get home to my room I go. Damn that's a night I will never forget! Oh and yes I will be returning and asking for her. WoW!

WOW - nice story! Glad u enjoyed lol ! I hope u do get her again and no one interrupts :D

Awesome! You know what she's thinking. Let her "go for it" and then tell us all about it.

Nice story Ticklelynn glad you enjoyed your pedicure with tickling. Hope to hear more stories soon. How about putting some pics of your freshly pedicured feet and toes in her for us all to see. I know I would love to see them and I am sure some other readers would too....Tickle Tickle

Makes you want to arrange a "private" pedicure, huh? :p

Cool story! I hope next time she gives you a chance to tickle her feet as well.

Very nice I always enjoy reading about a ticklish pedicure one of these days the nail salon thats in the mall just the street from my house I will be going by and I'll hear hysterical laughter

I especially like that feeling of being locked in, alone, where anything could happen. And then she actually takes advantage of it, with the teasing gestures to boot. I'm headed to N.C. later this year so maybe you can share the city it's in (who knows, it's a big state). Thanks for sharing.

Wow. I hope you write more often, all of your stories are great so far!

NICE STORY!

Let us know when you have a return visit to this shop.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back