• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great Switch Session with B-Ryan from TMF

Caruso533

I wanted to tell everyone about another fabulous switch session. This one was with "B-Ryan". This was his first real switch session from TMF. I must say he was a bit nervous initially. You see, our dear B-Ryan was a virgin Ler! How exciting for me :). Something must be said for the spontaneity that possesses the fingers of a tyro Ler. Nothing is preconceived or "methodized", there is no special system of where to begin etc... I was to Lee first so i could maul him later using revenge de rationale . I was tied spread eagle (a favorite position) to my bed, arms and legs pulled tightly apart by the bondage of my own design. He was so careful as he slowly crawled onto the bed. Like an animal of prey, his hesitancy only exacerbated my fragile Lee psyche, giving way to a rise in blood pressure, heightened senses and sweat. And then with this sort of adorable apprehension, he began. He was surprisingly intuitive. He started slowly, lightly stroking my skin with his finger tips, then he would gage my reaction in a terribly nonchalant sort of way then continue on to another vulnerable looking spot, no doubt collecting info to use against me later. Soon he settled in and Torture eagerly followed after. First tied face up then face down, incapacitated by rope i was accosted repeatedly. Oh my, i did sound so silly shouting "nononostopstopstop!!" because it was quite apparent that i was enjoying myself. Face down i was blind to his position of attack. I did a fair share of kicking but he diligently held down my legs and drove me to a state of feeble mindedness using the old "back-of-the-knee sole of foot" combo. Later he would straddle my waist and endlessly poke and prod my sides while i screamed and laughed. Soon it was my turn. Oh vengeful, unsympathetic, me. Revenge came sweet and uninhibited for this seasoned Ler. My god are his armpits ticklish. All light touches drove him insane! I kindly returned the favor by using immobilizing bondage and blindfolding him. The effects of sensory deprivation while in bondage are a wonderful tool for tickle. How pathetically helpless he looked as I carefully unearthed his weakest spots. For whatever reason, i was feeling uncommonly silly. I told dreadful jokes and did silly voices and exclaimed, "Tickle tickle tickle" and "this little piggy went to market"! He wriggled and squirmed but it gave him no relief! Toes were pulled back and spread apart for better access, arms were forcefully held down just because i enjoy being excessive ;). It was nonstop tickling for over 45 minutes! I used only fingers but my natural long nails were a formidable enemy to any exposed skin. Both hands were engaged at all times! Constant contact with feet, thighs, belly, armpits and ribs was easily achieved! He was so fun to pester with all his gasping and giggling! When it was all over he looked a bit exhausted but content from struggle and my unbridled enthusiasm. I would definitely tickle switch with him again. He is very funny and easy to get along with too. i chatted with him before session, which is something i like to do for screening purposes and i was not the least bit disappointed with our playdate. He was very respectful and conscientious. His skills will only improve with more practice!

I want to start by saying thanks for the kind words. It really was a blast. Elizabeth seriously tortured me back, but it was so much fun. Also, personality wise, I felt comfortable immediately. I will definitely be back after I perfect my skills as a ler. So, beware, Elizabeth. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a tickle session. It was overwhelming to find that someone as sweet and funny as her could be such a ruthless ler. Great description of our session. Makes me want to come back sooner!

I wonder if someone as skilled as her could wake up the dormant ticklishness in me.......? :shrug: I know I would enjoy the other part of the experence! :p

OOPs that was meant for "robmic". Lets attempt a "tickle awakening"!

great story, thanks for sharing, imagine there will be more encounters in the future.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back