• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome Session With XODLIVR!!!!

Caruso533

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say that i had the most wonderful session with Xodlirv. I was lee and he was merciless. I was in nylons so i was exceptionally sensitive. He used a very skillful, light touch to heighten my senses before ambushing me with intense, perfectly pressured and deliberate finger prods! I was so on edge mentally and physically from his capricious tickly mood! One moment it was a soft caress and next my most vulnerable spots were utterly besieged. I spent the whole session with my senses in a rather tumultuous state. Waves of glee,hysteria, pleasure,disorientation, and ecstasy are now vividly recalled. The ending of sessions;however, gave way to a most sumptuous foot massage. All the tension was obliterated by a lovey tongue bath, gentle nibbles, and delicate squeezes. I highly recommend Xoldlirv to anyone looking to experience a fantastic session from a skilled tickler and stellar masseuse. He also has a wonderful personality to boot :)
E

ohh wow well I would love to session with you ^-^

pics from my session? i dont usually take pics of session but i have pics in my album on my profile.
thanks
Elizabeth

hmm idk. other ppl have commented on my pics. ill try to figure it out.
thx

i fixed it. it was private, so i guess only "friends" were viewing them.
E

Just had another AWESOME session with E.! This time I was the 'lee and she was the 'ler, and gentlemen, she is AMAZING!! It's like she instinctively knew my weakest spots and the best techniques for manipulating them. She had me in hysterical laughter the whole time, and of course I was begging for more! If you're a 'lee, a 'ler, or a switch, you can do no better than a session with her!

I have had some awesome tickling experiences with Xodlirv as well! He's a great ler and lee.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back