• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture and Intense Orgasm [M/F]

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Last night while Zac and I were watching a movie spooning on the couch, he carefully lifted one of my arms over my head and held it there by my wrist, and used his other hand to start tickling my stomach and sides. I tried struggling but if I moved too much I'd fall off the couch, and he had a really good grip on my arm, so I just started begging him to stop. I tried pulling my arm back over and over until I finally got it free, climbed on top of him and used both of my hands to tickle his stomach under his shirt - I got him good for a few seconds before he trapped both of my wrists and told me we should go upstairs.

I put on one of my silky outfits that makes my skin more ticklish, and a black pair of panties. He took all of his clothes off and put me spreadeagle in the restraints. Once I was strapped him, he climbed on top of me, straddled my waist, and began tickling my underarms and the sides of my breasts - I tried to resist but he knows just the right ways to make me crazy. I started giggling but refused to laugh. He moved his fingers a little lower and started poking at my ribs with one hand, while still tickling my underarm with the other. I lost it. I laughed softly at first, so he picked up the pace a bit and used both hands on my stomach, his fingers wiggling all over, and I just gave in to the laughter. I couldn't even form the words to beg him to stop. He tickled all over my stomach and down to my hips, and back up again. He then moved his position so he was lying between my legs, still tickling my stomach and sides with both hands, now using his face stubble to tickle my inner thighs. It was heaven and hell at the same time, so much tickling at once I couldn't even focus. I tried to beg, shaking my head side to side, but he didn't care. He loves when I'm totally helpless. He moved down to my feet, grabbing my hairbrush and brushing it over my soles and right under my toes. I shrieked and arched my back, but I couldn't get away from the tickling. Tears started streaming down my face. He did the same to my other foot, tickling first with his fingertips, licking between my toes, then torturing me with the brush.

After some time, he reached for the Hitachi wand. He used one hand to move my panties to the side, and the other to turn the Hitachi on full power, then placed it between my legs. He held it there with one of his legs, then used both hands to tickle my stomach and breasts. The Hitachi itself tickles like nothing I've ever felt, every time he uses it I'm going crazy, laughing and moaning, loving it and hating it. The vibrations are so intense and with him tickling me at the same time, I'm coming in less than two full minutes. When the orgasm it, every ounce of my energy went with it - my entire body relaxed, and I was soaked. I was panting. I said "Okay, I'm done." so Zac removed the Hitachi. I tried to enjoy the orgasm but within five seconds of me coming, Zac started tickling my inner thighs and groin area. I started screaming, I managed to say "PLEASE DON'T! PLEASE!!" but it was no use, he LOVES post-orgasm torture. And with an orgasm like that, my nerves were on fire with ticklishness, and every touch from his fingers was maddening.

When he finally felt that I'd had enough - me panting, laughing, exhausted, and in tears - he finally let me out. I slept pretty well last night ;)

WOW!

This is one of the best tickling stories that I have read here for awhile.:cool2::cheer::boogie::nicethread:

Great story BrandiElizabeth glad you had so much fun and a great orgasm. Thanks for sharing your experience with us all.

Tickling, pleasure, and orgasm, oh my! Sounds better than loins, tigers and bears, oh my, any day! How one person can stand so much tickling and pleasure at one time boggles the mind! Good for you!

As true stories go, and there are a LOT of them here, this is about as good as it gets :D

My ticklish sweetie also goes into hyper ticklishness right after an orgasm but that condition only lasts a short time with her and then she returns to a more manageable (for her) ticklishness. Does your post orgasm hyper ticklishness similarly last only a short time or are you in that ultra ticklish condition for a long time?
And in our situation, her heightened sense of ticklishness seems to extend throughout her body so just about any where I touch her, let alone intentionally tickle, she shrieks in ticklishness. Just wondering if this also is something commonly experienced.
Mane'o

Haha, thanks guys!
My ticklish sweetie also goes into hyper ticklishness right after an orgasm but that condition only lasts a short time with her and then she returns to a more manageable (for her) ticklishness. Does your post orgasm hyper ticklishness similarly last only a short time or are you in that ultra ticklish condition for a long time?
And in our situation, her heightened sense of ticklishness seems to extend throughout her body so just about any where I touch her, let alone intentionally tickle, she shrieks in ticklishness. Just wondering if this also is something commonly experienced.
Mane'o

Mine lasts about 15-20 minutes so not too long, but yeah it goes for all over my body. Even if he touches my feet after, I pretty much panic haha.

Wow! 15 to 20 minutes of such hyper sensitive ticklishness must seem like an eternity for you !

Hope you don't have neighbors close by or if you do that they enjoy the sounds of a tickled woman :)

Wow! 15 to 20 minutes of such hyper sensitive ticklishness must seem like an eternity for you !

Hope you don't have neighbors close by or if you do that they enjoy the sounds of a tickled woman :)

Lol! Our neighbors are loud [not in the bedroom] and very tolerant, either they can't hear us or it just doesn't bother them. We've told them before to let us know if we're ever bothering them, because our walls are thick but we don't know *how* thick haha. Sometimes Zac puts his hand over my mouth though, makes me a little quieter and it's really hot.

Absolutely brilliant....Best story for a long time...!!!!!and how lucky you are....must be heaven:firedevil

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back