• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 4 - The Escape

lsc2222

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 4 - The Escape

*Explicit*
*No tickling - this leads into Pt. 5*

Okay guys this is LONG overdue, but here you go. Hope to have Pt. 5 up momentarily.
As always, comments are appreciated^^

“Nmmmm…” Cassidy groaned as she slowly came to.

Looking around the room Cassidy was in awe. The room looked like one of the rooms you would
find in a five star hotel with a large , elaborate crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling and
expensive marble flooring. Thinking she was in some sort of a dream Cassidy sat up and was
immediately brought back to reality. Her hands were bound tightly behind her back in what
appeared to be expensive padded leather cuffs. Looking down Cassidy could also see that she was
nude except for an expensive leather studded dog collar around her neck. Noticing the drool dripping
onto her bare breasts Cassidy became of aware of the familiar ache in her jaw brought on by the large
ball gag fixed into her mouth.

Testing the cuffs that held her hands Cassidy realized that she would not be getting free anytime soon.
As she continued to take in her surroundings Cassidy noticed the fine silk sheets that covered the king
sized bed she had been laying on. Although her current predicament was (to put it VERY mildly) less than
desirable, Cassidy could not deny that she had just had the best sleep of her life. As she continued to try
and remember what had led her to her current situation Cassidy caught the faint scent of lavender in the
air I’ve been bathed Cassidy concluded as her confusion grew.

Hopping off the bed Cassidy made her way to the bathroom located across the room. Upon entering
Cassidy was amazed as her eyes darted from the Jacuzzi style tub to the silver fixtures to the marble
flooring and then to the marble countertops. But what really caught Cassidy’s eye, and left her completely
entranced, was the image staring back at her in the large mirror. Although it was her own reflection, Cassidy
couldn’t believe it as her hair and makeup looked immaculate; soft, loose blonde curls gently brushed her
shoulders, her lips were a deep yet lush red and her eyelids had just a hint of blue complementing her own
sparkling blue eyes.

Unable to believe what she was seeing Cassidy began backing out of the room until she bumped into something
soft.

“Not bad huh?” a voice responded from behind her.

Turning around Cassidy recognized her best friend Heather standing before her in a white tank top and sweatpants.
Her eyes widening her look of confusion quickly dissolved into an expression of complete terror as the memory of
recent events came flooding back like a tidal wave. The invite to the cabin, being tricked into Heather’s dungeon and
being tickled, tortured and forced to orgasm for hours and hours until she passed out.

“MNNNNNNN!! NNNNNNNNMMPHHH!!!” Cassidy screamed behind her gag as she tried backing away.

Losing her balance and falling on her butt Cassidy continued to scoot back as quickly as she could, her frantic and
futile attempts of evasion bringing a smile to Heather’s lips. Then, just as quickly as it appeared, Heather’s smile was
gone as the young woman composed herself and continued to speak while making Cassidy’s bed.

“It took almost two hours to get you all cleaned up and your hair and makeup done properly. You were a mess haha!
I guess in hindsight I was a little rough on you for your first time. But your armpits are just soooo soft Cass, I couldn’t
help myself.” Heather said with a wink.

Squeezing her eyes shut and shaking her head Cassidy tried her best to exile the memories overtaking her mind. She
could remember after being forced to orgasm having her butt tickled until she passed out. She remembered waking up
mummified, her ears plugged and her blindfold leaving her in complete darkness, covered in itching powder while Heather
tickled her armpits until Cassidy could only cry. She remembered having her feet tickled until she wet herself, trying her
best to suck in air through her nose as her breath left her. She remembered the claustrophobia, how hot and itchy she
was, unable to hear or speak. The memories of her torture at the hands of a girl she had considered her best friend would
haunt her for the rest of her life.

Composing herself, Cassidy quickly and clumsily made her way to her feet and began running around the room, trying to
find a way out. Making her way to the door she saw that there was no handle and nothing to grab onto. Frantically
throwing her body against the door Cassidy eventually fell to her knees sobbing uncontrollably at her helplessness. After a
few minutes Cassidy looked up to see Heather still making her bed. Her unfeeling and nonchalant attitude towards the whole
episode sent chills up Cassidy’s spine. How could she not have noticed this before Cassidy thought? Heather had always
seemed like a very loving and compassionate girl, was it all a lie? Had she been a complete psycho the whole time? Cassidy
didn’t have long to dwell on her thoughts as Heather’s words snapped her back to reality once again.

“I hope that little tantrum was worth it. Ruining your makeup is going to cost you.”

Heather said as she finished Cassidy’s bed, not even bothering to look her direction as she delivered her message with a
hollow, unfeeling coldness.

Giving the silk sheets one last pull to remove and wrinkles, Heather slowly made her way over to Cassidy, her figure towering
over the bound girl as she tried backing away once again.

“Hungry?” Heather asked as knelt down and caressed Cassidy’s tear stained face.

Feeling the rumble from her tummy it dawned on Cassidy that she had not eaten in some time. Meekly, and without making
eye contact, she slowly nodded her head yes.

“I thought you might be you kind of passed out before dinner time last night.” Heather said with a chuckle.

“However, there’s a catch.” Heather said as she softly tickled under Cassidy’s chin, making her flinch.

“Now upstairs there is a breakfast table filled with food, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, fruit and juices. Sounds good
huh? Well it’s yours, as much as you can eat BUT you’re going to have to earn it cutie.”

Cassidy looked up as Heather with sad eyes. She was tired of the games, tired of the torture and so very hungry. Couldn’t
Heather have mercy on her just once she thought?

Reaching out and removing the gag Heather then stood up and crossed her arms.

“Well?” She stated as she raised an eyebrow, “Would you like breakfast or not?”

“Y-yes” Cassidy replied as she tried to work the soreness out of her jaw.

“Okay then here is how you earn your meal. You have two options here you can either let me tickle your feet for thirty minutes
or…” Heather said as a smile spread across her face.

“O-or what?” Cassidy replied, hoping that the second option would be better than the first.

“Or you can lick my pussy until I come.” Heather said, licking her lips.

Cassidy’s jaw dropped as her heart sank. Oral sex? On another girl? There was no way she could do it. Cassidy heard the
stories her friends had told her about their experiences performing oral on their boyfriends and the stories alone left her
apprehensive about trying it herself one day, and IF she tried it would at least be with a guy, someone she cared for or
maybe even loved she reasoned. But the idea of using her mouth on another girl made her stomach turn, and the fact that
that girl was her former best friend turned psychotic mistress almost made her retch.

“Well? What’s it going to be?” Heather said, shaking Cassidy from her thoughts once more.

“Please Heather, don’t do this to me. Haven’t you done enough already? I promise I wont..”

Cassidy never finished her sentence as Heather’s hand made contact with her cheek and sent her flying back onto her butt.

“I asked you a simple question slave; a simple answer is all that is required. And you will address me as Mistress. Do you
understand?” Heather said sternly.

Her cheek stinging and tears flowing freely, Cassidy climbed back to her knees.

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Heather barked again, scaring Cassidy with her tone.

“Y-yes…Mistress.” Cassidy said meekly.

“Now then, apologize for your disrespect.”

“I’m sorry for my disrespect.” Cassidy repeated.

“Mistress?” Heather corrected.

“Mistress.” Cassidy replied.

“Good. Now then, have you made your choice slave?”

Cassidy sighed. She REALLY did not want to be tickled again, not today, not ever. But the thought of servicing Heather
was just as bad. With the memory of her time on the bondage table still fresh in her mind, Cassidy sighed and resigned herself
to her fate.

“I-I’ll do it. “ Cassidy mumbled.

“You’ll do what?” Heather said smiling.

“I’ll lick your vagina…” Cassidy replied, a tear falling down her cheek.

“Vagina? What is this, health class? Try again and this time do it right.” Heather laughed as Cassidy’s humiliation burned her
cheeks bright red.

“I’ll lick your p-pussy.” Cassidy sobbed.

“Mistress?” Heather again corrected.

“Mistress.” Cassidy replied, trying to stop her tears.

“You don’t seem very happy to pleasure your Mistress little slave, maybe you’re not very hungry after all….” Heather taunted.

“I-I don’t understand. What do you want me to do Mistress?” Cassidy replied.

“Hmmm…maybe if you begged, begged like the little doggy you are now I would feel better.” Heather replied wickedly.

Her face burning bright red and her stomach rumbling louder than ever, Cassidy drew a deep breath and exhaled, her pride
leaving with her breath.

“Please let me lick your pussy Mistress. I want to lick your pussy and please you.” Cassidy said, fighting back tears and the
urge to throw up.

“Hmm…well if you really want to…” Heather laughed as she hopped up on the bed, pulled off her sweat pants and panties
and spread her legs.

Motioning with her finger she beckoned Cassidy to join her and as Cassidy climbed up on the bed Heather guided her mouth
down to her shaved and very wet pussy. Closing her eyes, Cassidy awkwardly stuck out her tongue and made contact…

Breakfast had been miserable. Heather did not allow Cassidy to dress and Cassidy remained bound as her breakfast was served
to her in a dog bowl on the floor. As she clumsily ate her food with the smell of Heather's pussy juice all over her face, Heather
sat reading the morning paper at the table, reaching down to fondle Cassidy's exposed breasts from time to time.

As Cassidy finished her breakfast Heather wiped her mouth with a napkin and explained that she would be allowed to use the restroom
and tidy up before she was returned to her “cage” again so that Heather could go run some errands.

Walking Cassidy to the restroom in the master bedroom, Heather explained that Cassidy would get exactly fifteen
minutes to use the restroom while Heather waited outside, when she was finished Heather would “clean” her and
then bathe her. Cassidy sat on the toilet as Heather closed the door. Defeated, she decided that she better do as
she was told or she might end up on the bondage table again. However, a spark entered Cassidy’s mind just then,
a faint spark of hope. She realized that although her hands were still tied, Heather had left her alone, and Cassidy’s
heart jumped into her throat as she realized that she was flexible enough from her cheerleading days to loop her arms
under her legs and back in front of her. Working quickly as she only had a few minutes left; Cassidy flushed the toilet
to make some noise to conceal her movements. Maneuvering her arms back front of her body was a little more difficult
than anticipated, given that her arms were very sore, but was quickly done nonetheless.

“Alright cutie, time is up.” Heather said as the doorknob began to turn…

Looking around the room for a weapon, Cassidy grabbed a small decorative flower pot and hid behind the door.

“Alright Cass, time for a quick bath and then…WHAT THE FU..” Heather never finished her sentence as Cassidy
slammed the flower pot down on her head as hard as she could.

Heather crumpled to the ground in a heap, motionless. Shocked at her actions, Cassidy quickly brought herself
back to her senses and jumped over Heather and ran out of the room. Running naked down the hall Cassidy’s
mind was going a million miles a second. She had to get out of here and fast! But with the cabin being so secluded,
there was a big chance Heather would catch her if she tried to run the ten miles to the nearest neighbor, and
screaming was out of the question unless she was counting on some deer or squirrels to save her. Cassidy’s hope
began to fade as she realized that although she could escape the house; her chances of making it to safety were
almost non-existent.

Picking up phone after phone Cassidy found that they were all out of service, no doubt this was on purpose as Heather
did have a…CELL PHONE! Heather had a cell phone! And there were car keys too! Keys to Heather’s new SUV! But where
were they? Running from room to room Cassidy began tearing through drawers and laundry baskets looking for Heather’s
phone and keys. Almost out of breath and about to give up and attempt her escape on foot, Cassidy spotted Heather’s
keys hanging from a key hanger near the back door! Freedom was within her grasp Cassidy thought as she swiped the keys
and ran for the front door.

However, in her quest to escape, and the excitement of finding Heather’s keys, Cassidy never noticed that Heather’s body
was no longer lying on the floor of the master bathroom….

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back