• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 5

lsc2222

Okay everyone here it is, the final "Cassidy's Big Mistake"....or is it?

Cassidy's Big Mistake Pt. 5

I’m almost there!

Cassidy thought as she bolted out the front door and down the marble steps towards
Heather’s car. Feeling the bright, warm sun on her naked body only added to her
excitement at the possibility of freedom. Almost bursting with excitement, Cassidy
pressed the unlock button on the remote and jumped into the driver’s seat, the leather
cuffs around her wrists keeping her focused on the task hand.

For amost twenty four hours Cassidy had been kept as a prisoner in her former best
friend Heather’s secluded cabin in the mountains. Abducted by Heather with the intention
of turning Cassidy into her own personal sex/tickle slave, Cassidy had been stripped, tickled,
tortured and sexually assaulted before being forced to perform oral sex on her crazed captor.

A mental mistake by Heather had allowed Cassidy to escape and she fumbled to get the
keys into the ignition, the excitement of seeing her parents and home again causing her
hands to shake. Taking deep breath and exhaling slowly to calm herself, Cassidy inserted the
key into the ignition and began to start the car.

However, before she could get the car started a hand reached around from behind the
driver’s seat and pressed a thick cloth against her nose and mouth. Startled, Cassidy’s arms
immediately flew to her face but another arm reached around grabbed her left wrist, pulling
her left arm across her body and pinning her right arm down as well.

“I’m impressed Cass, I really am.” A familiar voice said from behind the driver’s seat.

Looking into the rear view mirror Cassidy saw Heather’s cold, unfeeling eyes staring back
at her, an evil smile spread across her face and chilled Cassidy to the bone.

“NNNNN!!! MMNNNPHH!!!!!!” Cassidy screamed from beneath the cloth and began to
struggle with all her might. But with her arms pinned, and in such a confined space there
was little Cassidy could do.

“Just take deep breaths Cass and everything will be okay. “ Heather said.

“I bet you never thought that there were two sets of keys to the car huh? I’m proud of you
cutie, I didn’t think you had it in you. But I’m so very happy Cass, I love it when my toys fight
back. It makes things MUCH more interesting. Now just take a nap Cass and when you wake
up you’ll see that you just made the BIGGEST mistake of your life sweetheart.”

Cassidy’s struggles slowed as the drugs within the cloth began to take effect. As
darkness began to take hold and the light faded, so too did Cassidy’s hope of freedom.
As her eyes fluttered close, a single tear fell from each eye as Cassidy finally fell unconscious.

“Wakey wakey sleep head…” Heather sang as she waived the smelling salts under
Cassidy’s nose, the bitter smell jolting Cassidy wide awake and into a new chapter in her
own personal hell.

Her vision clearing as she took in her surroundings Cassidy could see that she was back in
Heather’s dungeon again and immediately noticed the severity of her new bondage.

She was now bound to a specialized x-frame that had been adjusted to spread her arms
and legs painfully apart. Cassidy groaned as her head cleared and the pain of her over-extended
limbs began to register. Attempting to move Cassidy found she could only wiggle her fingers
and her fingers only. Her arms were bound tightly with padded leather straps at the wrists,
above and below the elbows and bicep area. Cassidy could also feel straps across her forehead
and above and below her breasts as well as right below her bellybutton. She could also feel
a small cushion pushing against her lower back that pushed her ribs and chest out and also
added to her immobility. Cassidy also felt straps across her upper thighs, right below her pussy
straps above and below her knees and finally, small stock like bindings across her ankles.

Cassidy realized that she was unable to wiggle her toes because each had been tied tightly,
the leather twine cutting into her toes and holding her securely and exposing the soles of her
tender feet perfectly. Cassidy could also feel one final strap across her mouth, sealing it shut
and helping to keep her head immobile. Inside her mouth she felt a thick, foam like material
that filled her mouth completely and kept her tongue pinned to the bottom of her mouth.
The strictness of her bondage scared Cassidy beyond reason and she began to scream in
Terror, although little more than a small whimper escaped the foam packing inside her
mouth.

“Terrible isn’t it?” A familiar voice said from behind Cassidy’s head.

Heather strode into full view wearing jeans and a t-shirt and carrying two large duffel bags.

“Y’know Cass you put up quite a fight earlier, you really did. I’ve got a great big bump on
my head as proof. But as I was cleaning up that mess you made with the flower pot upstairs
I realized that what happened isn’t your fault, it’s mine. See, I’ve been taking it WAAY to
easy on you Cassie, WAAY to easy. So I did some thinking and I came to the conclusion that
the only way to get your behavior under control is to pull out all the stops and get serious.”

Laying the duffel bags on the ground, Heather walked over and leaned down,
propping herself on her elbows and staring directly into Cassidy’s fear filled blue
eyes.

“Hi there.” Heather said as she began to wiggle her fingers under Cassidy’s chin.

“Mnnnnn! Pllmmph!” Cassidy began to whimper, unable to move or squirm.

“I bet this is uncomfortable huh babe?” Heather continued to taunt as she let her
hand wander down to Cassidy’s exposed armpits. Taking her index finger Heather
began to lightly trace circles in the soft, smooth underarm.

“Mmmmpph! Nmmmphh! Plllnnmmm!” Cassidy tried to beg before laughter took
over.

Staring up at Heather with wide, fearful and imploring eyes, Heather stared back
down with cold, uncaring and unfeeling eyes that Cassidy was beginning to become
accustomed to. Then, with an evil smirk, Heather’s hand wandered down to
Cassidy’s bellybutton, she dipped her index finger inside the little crevice and
wiggled it around and was rewarded with muted hysterical laughter from beneath
Cassidy’s gag.

“Mnnnph! Mmmmhnhnhhnhnmmph! Hnnnhmmph!” Cassidy wailed beneath
her gag.

The full immobilization of her bondage finally revealed, tears flowed freely down
Cassidy’s face as a mix of laughter and sobbing , although little more than a whimper
to anyone standing in the room, was let loose into the gag as Cassidy now feared
that Heather might very well kill her and regretted her earlier escape attempt. As if
she could read her mind Heather smiled broadly, flashing her pearly white teeth
while taunting Cassidy.

“I told you it was the biggest mistake of your life Cass. I gave you a nice room to live
in. I served you a big breakfast and even took my time to make your hair and makeup
look perfect but nooooo, you just had to go and spit in my face didn’t you? You
ungrateful little bitch. Well don’t you worry your pretty little head Cassie, all of that
ends today.”

Heather said as she withdrew her hand from Cassidy’s bellybutton and
returned to the two large duffel bags she had left on the ground.

Removing seven little stands from the first bag, Heather set them at different points
around Cassidy’s body: one above her head, one under each armpit, one next to her
tummy, one between her legs and one at each foot. Using an electric screwdriver,
Heather quickly assembled each stand, making sure they were strong and sturdy.
She then grabbed the second duffel bag and retrieved many little appendages for
each of the stands. the first one was secured to the stand above Cassidy’s head
and was a thin little metal device in the shape of a “y” with two little feathers on
each tip. Locked in place, Heather adjusted the little arms so that the little feathers
lightly grazed Cassidy’s ears.

The next two were identical little three pronged metal hand shaped devices that
were secured to the stands under each arm. Heather then adjusted the little metal
prongs, sharp in appearance with with a tiny metal ball at the end of each prong, so
that they lightly touched Cassidy’s armpits. The next appendage was a two pronged
“claw-shaped” device secured to the stand next to Cassidy’s tummy. One prong was
longer than the other and was secured high over Cassidy’s taught tummy, lightly
touching as well, while the other was shorter with a little metal ball at the tip and was
inserted into Cassidy’s bellybutton.

The device secured between Cassidy’s legs was also two pronged: one with another
metal ball was inserted deep into Cassidy’s pussy, making her whimper as Heather
moved it into the best position inside and the other was shorter with a little feather
at the tip, which was placed at Cassidy’s pussy lips. Finally the last two device
appendages were attached to the stands at Cassidy’s feet: both were identical and
had five prongs in the shape of a simplified, metal human hand. The tips were sharp,
but not sharp enough to cut skin or inflict pain, and were position so that they were
also lightly grazing the skin. After attaching cords to each device and hooking up a
laptop computer, Heather also attached two small vibrating eggs to each of Cassidy’s
nipples, the cords for both also connecting to the hub of other cables which connected
to the laptop.

After typing for a few minutes Heather hit one last key and walked over and stood
over Cassidy smirking.

“All done, thanks for being patient babydoll. Since I’m sure you’re curious what’s
going on I’ll give you a brief explanation. Each of the devices around your body is
going to tickle you, non-stop, until I return. The vibrator eggs on your pretty little nips
and the one inside your pussy will also stimulate you, non-stop, until I return. However
I’ve set up the computer so that each device has its own programming, sometimes you
will be tickled, sometimes you will be vibrated until you cum. “

Heather said as she added another padded strap to Cassidy’s bondage, this time across
her eyes. Leaning down Heather whispered into Cassidy’s ear,

“I want you to understand that this will not stop until I return. I’m leaving now and I will
be back later. I could tell you when, but in your current position time would mean very
little. So you will lay here, all alone and laugh, and cum, and laugh some more until I get
back. And I will be back darling….eventually. I told you Cassie, you really fucked up this
time.”

“Have fun bitch.” Heather said laughing as she turned and walked out of the room.

Immediately Cassidy began to cry and whimper beneath her gag. She was scared out of her
mind that she had been left here, possibly to be tickled to death, while Heather went out
with no idea when she would return. Cassidy sobbed openly beneath her gag, her
tears running out from beneath her blindfold and down her cheeks.

As she heard the door slam shut Cassidy was then greeted with the sound of pure silence.
A chill went down her spine as she had no idea when the machines would start. Eventually,
Cassidy began to grow fatigued and attempted to fall asleep. As she began to drift into
sleep she felt it. Briefly at her left ear. Then it stopped. Then she felt it again, this time at
her right armpit, and it stopped. Now fully alert, Cassidy’s breathing began to quicken as
she thought this is it, here it comes. Please, oh please someone help me, please Heather,
anything but this, I’m so sorry, please don’t let this happen to me!

Then all at once it began, a tickling like Cassidy had never experience before in her life.

The feathers at her ears began to twirl rapidly causing Cassidy to instinctively try and
wiggle her head, unable to do so she began to laugh hard at the ticklish sensations
brought on by the feathers in her ears. Then the devices under each armpit began,
the little metal prongs mimicking the motion of a tickling hand while the little metal
balls at the tips vibrated causing Cassidy to scream at the top of her lungs beneath
her gag. Before Cassidy could adjust to the ticklish sensations in her armpits, the
device at her tummy turned on and the little metal prong began to twirl all over
her tummy in a never constant pattern while the ball inside her bellybutton began
to vibrate and hum.

No longer laughing, Cassidy began screaming at loud as she possibly could while
fighting her bondage like a wildcat. But the straps were unforgiving and she could
not budge even an inch and her gag all but silenced her screams. To anyone else
standing in the room it would look like a young mime was strapped to the x-frame,
wiggling their fingers frantically as four little mechanical devices moved quickly
and mercilessly across her body.

Sobbing profusely beneath her blindfold Cassidy was taken to a new level of
hell once the devices at her feet began tickling her, the sharp points lightly
scratching and raking their metallic fingers up and down her soles and then
switching and tracing patterns across the bottoms of her feet. The damn
finally broke and Cassidy began to laugh hysterically under her gag. Very
quickly she lost her bladder and wet herself, the smell of her own urine
filling the air as tears mingled with her mascara and left a sadistic reminder
as they ran down her cheeks.

After fifteen minutes the devices stopped, giving Cassidy a well needed
rest. She sucked in air as deeply as she could through her nose between
sobs, her hair matted by sweat to her forehead, her armpits, feet and tummy
a light shade of pink as her chest heaved up and down against her straps.

As Cassidy slowly came down from the tickly she felt the vibrators on her
nipples turn on, followed by the little vibrator inside her pussy which was
strategically placed at her g-spot. Waves of pleasure began to force themselves
through Cassidy as she fought to overcome her body’s betrayal. She did not
want to submit to this machine as being forced to orgasm for another, human
or machine, was utterly humiliating. As Cassidy felt her forced climax approaching
quickly she then felt the feather at her pussy lips turn on, forcing her to laugh
hysterically once more. The feather danced sadistically over her pussy for a few
minutes and then stopped. The vibrators then began to hum once more and
Cassidy felt the forced pleasure return to her body once more. It dawned on her
that this was part of Heather’s plan, to take her to the edge of release and then
torment her, and then build her back up. Sobbing uncontrollably Cassidy lay
helplessly as the vibrators switched off and the devices at her feet turned
back on.

Glancing at her watch Heather smiled, it had been three hours since she had
left Cassidy alone with her “toys” and she was enjoying her alone time. The
new action movie she saw was awful but was a great was to pass the time.
Time for dinner Heather thought with a smile as she pulled into the Chili’s parking
lot. I’m sure she’ll be fine for antother few hours Heather mused to herself as she
entered the restaurant.

Back in the dungeon Cassidy screamed into her gag as she was forced to orgasm
yet again. She had lost count after eight and each new one caused her now overly
stimulated pussy to twitch in pain. As her climax passed through her, Cassidy lay
crying into her gag. She had long since lost any sense of time, her lungs burned
and her chest and tummy were painfully sore. The soles of her feet and armpits
itched like crazy after hours of tickling and her ears were driving her mad. She
could feel the dried tears on her face, hours of them, and her hair was completely
soaked with sweat almost as if she had taken a shower. Her body glistened with
sweat and a large yellow puddle lay on the ground between her legs, she had lost
control of her bladder many times and the puddle filled the room with the scent of
cum and piss.

As her breathing relaxed and Cassidy attempted to again compose herself, she felt
the device at her left armpit and right foot begin again as she again lost herself in
a fit of hysterical laughter.

I guess it’s time to check on my precious little slave Heather thought as she
entered her home and made her way down to the dungeon. Glancing at her
watch she smiled, it had been a little over eight hours since she left Cassidy alone.
Entering the “playroom” where Cassidy was still bound to the x-frame, Heather
was greeted with the pungent aroma of Cassidy’s cum and piss. Fuck it smells
terrible in here, but that means my little toys have done their job though
Heather
thought with a smile as she made her way over to the laptop and shut down the
machines.

Packing up the devices and their stands and putting them back into the duffel
bags Heather then walked over and removed Cassidy’s blindfold strap. Heather
frowned at the sight before her, Cassidy was unconscious. Using the smelling
salts again Heather woke Cassidy from her merciful slumber, her eyes no longer
filled with fear but sadness and brokenness.

“Did you have fun princess?” Heather asked as she stroked Cassidy’s sweat
soaked hair.

Cassidy merely whimpered beneath the gag. Her throat sore and raw from laughing
for hours on end.

“Did we learn our lesson then hmm?” Heather asked as she removed the forehead
strap.

Cassidy weakly nodded her head yes.

“Do you understand your place now slave?” Heather asked as she removed Cassidy’s
gag.

Pulling out a water bottle filled with a tea and honey mixture, Heather offered the
drink to her exhausted slave. Lifting her head up slightly Cassidy gulped down the
drink quickly, and began to draw in deep breaths for the first time in hours.

“Well?” Heather asked again.

“Y-yes my Mistress. I am sorry for my disobedience and for forgetting my place.” Cassidy replied, defeated.

“And what is your place my slave?” Heather asked as she began to undo the straps holding
Cassidy bound.

“I am your slave, your property. I live only to serve and to please you.” Cassidy stated.

“Such a good girl” Heather said as Cassidy sat on the x-frame, now rubbing out the soreness
in her limbs.

Removing her socks and shoes, jeans and panties, Heather took Cassidy by the hand and led her to
a plush couch near the back wall. Seating herself in the middle and guiding Cassidy to her knees, Heather
spread her legs and with her index finger motioned Cassidy to come closer.

“Such a very good girl, show Mistress how much you have missed her” Heather said as she licked her lips.

Cassidy stared at Heather’s smooth, shaved sex. This was it. She was waving the white flag.
Maybe life as a slave won’t be so bad Cassidy thought. Her body and her mind were exhausted. Her spirit was
broken. She never wanted to be tickled again, as in *ever* again. Looking up at her new mistress Cassidy thought
back to their lives as friends with each other. Ending up with Heather somehow, in some perverse way, seemed right.
She is beautiful Cassidy reasoned, reminiscing back to the torture, the cruelty and the power that Heather now held,
Cassidy sighed and leaned in.

Cassidy softly kissed her mistress’s inner thighs and then slowly made her way up to her pussy lips with she began to
kiss and nibble softly. Heather softly moaned as Cassidy’s tongue began lapping at her clit, grabbing her head she pushed
her former best friend deeper into her ****. As Cassidy’s tongue penetrated her mistress’s pussy and began to lap up the
pussy juice that now flowed freely, Heather pulled out her cell phone and began to flip through some pictures.

“Y’know Cass I’ve been thinking. You’ve become such a good girl now haven’t you?” Heather purred

“Thank you Mistress.” Cassidy replied between licks.

“But it could get lonely in this big old house all by ourselves couldn’t it? You’ve been SOOO much fun to play with Cassie
so I think another little slave to tickle and tease would be wonderful, and you would get
a little playmate to have fun with…what do you think?”

*Slurp* “Whatever you wish Mistress.” *Slurp*

“Mmmmm yes, right there! Suck my clit you little bitch! Oh I’m going to CUMMMM!” Heather wailed as she climaxed,
squirting all over Cassidy’s face.

Laying for a few moments to catch her breath, Heather twirled her fingers through Cassidy’s hair while continuing to flip
through her phone. When she had composed herself Heather stood up, got herself dressed and began to leave the room.

“Come princess, it’s time to clean up before bed.” Heather sang happily.

Wiping the cum off her face Cassidy stood to follow but was quickly corrected.

“No princess, on all fours like a good puppy.”

Dropping to her hands and knees Cassidy followed Heather back to her room down the hall from the “playroom”.
After the exhaustive day she had Cassidy looks hungrily at the soft, comfy, silk covered bed before she is beckoned
into the bathroom by Heather. Once inside Heather and Cassidy bathe together in silence, Heather letting her hands
roam freely upon Cassidy’s body. After a long soak and rinse the two emerge from the bathroom and Heather leads
her slave to bed where, finally, Cassidy submits to her new mistress and the two make love.

Before drifting off to sleep Heather again flips through her phone and with an exasperated sigh tosses it
to Cassidy. Confused, Cassidy stares at her mistress for a few moments before she begins to look through the phone,
touching on the “photo gallery” icon Cassidy sees a folder labeled “prospects” Cassidy taps the icon and her eyes open wide.

“It’s been decided princess” Heather continued, “I want another little playtoy and you need a little playmate. So
pick, the decision is yours.”

Cassidy stared in disbelief at the pictures in front of her. The first picture was of a gorgeous Hispanic girl Cassidy
quickly identified as another childhood friend of her and Heather’s, Reya. The second picture was of a girl Cassidy
knew very well, Emily. Like Heather she too came from a wealthy family and although beautiful with her light brown
hair and bright green eyes, she was an arrogant snob who had taken many of Heather’s boyfriends back in high school.
The third picture surprised Cassidy greatly; it was of a beautiful older woman in her early to mid-thirties with shoulder
length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Although beautiful, Cassidy was surprised that Heather apparently had a thing
for the woman. Looking up, Heather caught her gaze.

“You really couldn’t tell?” Heather said with a laugh.

Looking back down at the picture Cassidy admired the woman’s beauty, she had admired it her whole life. The picture
was of her mother, Catherine.

After staring for a few more moments Cassidy moved on to the last picture. The picture of her mother had surprised
her but this picture shocked Cassidy so much that she almost dropped the phone. For a few moments she stared at
the picture with her mouth wide open. The woman was beautiful, no doubt, with her long dark brown hair and equally
dark brown eyes. Like the previous picture, this was an older woman and a woman that Cassidy also knew well. Glancing
over at Heather in shock Cassidy saw a dark, sinister look on her mistress’s face.

“This one…would make me very happy princess.” She said with a little bit of a hiss.

The picture was of Heather’s own mother, Janet.

Cassidy stared down at the pictures for what seemed like an eternity. She flipped back and forth over and over.
Looking at the faces staring back at her she knew that whoever she picked would be subjected to horrible torture
as she was, humiliated and forced to do whatever Heather desired. Whoever she picked would be taken away from
the life they knew, would never see their family or friends again as she was and forced into a life of bondage and
servitude as Heather’s slave. A tear rolled down Cassidy’s cheek as she continued flipping back and forth.

“So” Heather began, cutting through the silence, “Who’s it going to be?”

Her hands shaking, Cassidy dropped the phone on the bed and wiped the tears from her face.

“Mistress” Cassidy said as she looked up, an evil smile spreading across her face, “I’ve been extra good…can I pick two?”

Does the story end here, or should it keep going? Sound off below and thanks for reading!! As always, comments are
greatly appreciated!

Keep Going! The dynamic between heather and her mom etc... will be interesting.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back