• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great night with olld friend M/F

Tony27aotl

TMF Regular
Met up with an old friend tonight I hadn't seen in over a year...She is around 5'9'' slim with big size 10 feet that I always wanted to tickle...When I got the door to let her in I had no plan to tickle her but an immediately an opportunity presented it self...You see my friend has been working as a model and she has an upcoming photo shoot that she was asked not to shave for...I have to admit I don't find hairy armpits sexy but it was a great ice breaker and an excuse to tickle her so I asked her about it which me her self conscious and a bit embarrassed but she told me all about her photo shoot and how she has been growing them out for a month and how itchy they are and all the time...

''I can scratch them for you''I said with a little grin

''Yeah right'' she said ''ever since I started growing them out I have been getting no dates because of them''

''OK I get that but I have never touched a girls armpit that is that hairy''...(crafty)

''Fine'' she said blushing

So then she raises both arms and lies on the couch I take one hand and start stroking her armpit while the other completely by accident (hehe) holds her hand up...she went wild

''OMG that tickles so much please no more HAHAHAHEHEHEWEHAHAHEHAH o GOD stop I CAN'T TAKE ITHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHHAHAHEHEHEHA PLEASE PLEASE NOT THERE NOT THERE''

After about 30 seconds I stopped and she spent the next 15 minutes explaining to me how she was never ticklish under her arms and how she thinks its the hair..."has to be I said I wasn't even trying to tickle you at first (yeah right)''

Then we talked about a few other things and flirted a bit before I turned the conversation back to tickling at which point she says ''the only place I use to be ticklish are my feet...pedicures are torture but I like foot rubs even though it tickles a bit''...NO NEED TO TELL ME TWICE

''I can give you one but only if you promise tomorrow we go see my movie'' (I should explain earlier we made plans to go to the movies and couldn't decide what to see so I thought it was a great chance to tickle and massage her feet and make it look like I was doing her a FAVOR)

She instantly takes of her shoes and shocks and put her feet in my lap...WOW...big,soft and so elegant and shapely I was in haven..

I spend 30 minutes massaging her feet and almost during the entire time she was giggling and squirming a bit but kept telling me to keep going...during the end I gave her a good 60 second tickle that made her fall off the couch...

'' I am so week '' she remarked ''I cant stand it at all...Next time you will tickle me I will do SO much better''

By this point you can imagine I was having a stroke in installments so I say

''Tomorrow after the movie...If you last for 5 minutes I will give you another foot rub'' (I just love how you can make it sound like its for them!!!!!!!!!!!!)

''Deal...but not the armpits its gross, just me feet''

So wish me well for tomorrow and hopefully will have an Update for you

"having a stroke in installments." Love it! And as for making it seem like a favor, I like the way you think.

So met up with my friend again yesterday and after the movie we got back to my place to hang out...I wasn't sure about bringing up the tickling bet we had made since I didn't want to seem to pushy...After a good long internal debate I though what the hell.......enjoy

''So is today the day you can make it through five minutes of tickling without giving up" I said

She hesitated ''I did say that didn't I?''

''Yes''

''Well don't forget if I make it you promised me a foot rub'' she said in an expectant tone

''Deal, but you will have to earn it...Five minutes, legs tied up and you can say anything you want except red'' I said maybe pushing my luck

''Hmmm...OK but I want a full massage if I win'' she said which was more then fine by me of course...

''Give me a minute to bring a couple on ties so I can tire your legs'' I said

Not 2 minutes later I was back in the bedroom and nearly fainted at what I saw...she had undressed and was now only wearing some cute cotton panties and her bra...obviously this night was heading to an even better ending then I EVER IMAGINED..

Without saying a word (probably couldn't even if I had tried) I tied her legs to the bed spread apart...not being able to take my eyes of her I scanned her entire body over and over again...soft skin, long legs those big slender feet...I was in heaven...Then she spoke

''I hope you are not disgusted by my bush''she said blushing ''its for the photo shoot next week, after that its gone''

I have to admit I hadn't noticed that her sexy little pink panties were a bit puffy and that quite a lot of hair was sticking out the sides all the way to her ass...like I said before not my preference by by that point only a bullet would slow me down

''not at all'' I said casually whilst checking if she was secure ''Are you ready???"

''Yes'' she said in a bid to seem confident

''HEHEHEHAHASHAHHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAAHHEEE O MY GOD HEHEHEHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH THIS IS HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHEHE O PLEASE NOT THERE NOT MY FEEEEEEEEET NOT THERE HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA I CANT TAKE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RED''

I looked at her face which was bright red

''Pathetic'' I said smiling ''that was barely a minute''

''I KNOW IT JUST TICKLES SOOOOO MUCH I CAN'T DO IT''...

''Then we will have to find some other place to touch you then'' I said realizing that the tickling part was over and it was time for.......

So I start moving my hand up her leg towards her puss...when I reach her thighs she lets out a giggle ''tickles''

''Should I stop'' I said payfully

''Don't you dare''

So up my hand went and inside her panties dip into her bush...

After about 2 hours of what has to be the best sex of my life she had to leave because we both had to get up early tomorrow but not before she said ''We are so doing that all the time''

Is there a better way to end the perfect date????

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back