• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the intro to my revised story with milla jovovich :)

steveohburgh

TMF Poster
Alice managed to weave herself between the enormous groupings of undead as she made her way to an abandoned warehouse only 2 blocks down the street. It seemed close, but she knew that it wouldn’t be an easy task. Sure they were slow moving, but whenever one of those lumbering, flesh-eating monstrosities managed to got a hold of you, more and more would swarm to wherever you were and it was like white on rice, you were a goner. But no doubt the two double barreled sawed off shotguns that were slung over her shoulders and the two blindingly brilliant magnums she had slumbering in holsters on her thighs would belch skull-shattering death soon enough.
Besides the sounds of her slow, carefully planned exhales of air and the loud drowning sounds of the zombies moaning were the only audible reverberations within the confines of the narrow city streets. She jumped and slid over the hood of a dilapidated camero parked by itself in front of a gun store, where she was hoping she could grab some extra ammo for her future endeavors. She grabbed a large stone and threw it through the front entrance window, shattering and dispersing shards of glass onto the floor. She jumped onto the front display case and then onto the floor, crunching glass under her knee-high combat boots. Alice knew the sound of the glass breaking was going to attract some seriously unwanted attention, so she searched through the shelves and cases of ammo as quick as she could. She also caught a glimpse of some machetes and other rather nice weapons of bloody decapitation. Alice made her way over to the handguns and grabbed some ammo for her magnum and snatched a glock and a couple spare magazines sitting alongside the display case.
She slid a magazine into the bottom of the glock and turned around to head for the shotguns. But, just as she had expected earlier, a handful of undead crawled through the busted out window and made a b-line straight towards her. Alice pulled back the chamber on the pistol and started walking towards the zombies. She raised her right arm which held the glock and fired off a round with a loud concussion and the bullet swirled in the air and embedded itself in the skull of the leading zombie, sending the lifeless body backwards and the blood sprayed onto the torsos and heads of those following behind. She repeated the act until the magazine was empty and there were multiple lifeless corpses strewn all over the floor. She then reached over and grabbed two machetes and twirled them around on her fingers like a Harlem Globetrotter shows off with a basketball in front of a live audience. She continued walking forward, stepping over lifeless corpses and then spun around, with the blades of the machetes screaming in the air. Heads, arms and fingers of the undead were sliced off and thrown up in the air like a chef tossing a fresh salad. The limp bodies collapsed to the floor and pools of ruby red blood began oozing onto the carpet. And yet again, she knew that all of the commotion was going to attract even more unwanted attention. So she grabbed the machetes out of the skulls of the last 2 zombies she had diced up, and started a sprint towards the entrance to the enormous warehouse, now less than a block away.
Alice reached down and grabbed both magnums out of their holsters on each of her inner thighs and began blasting away at any undead obstacle that was blocking her route. Each pistol unleashing unholy death with the pull of the trigger. Colliding into heads and splashing blood on car windshields, manhole covers and whatever else was nearby. It was like Alice was running through a gauntlet; arms flailing about as lonesome death was trying to drag her down by her heels as she made her way to the front of the warehouse, where two large metal doors stood erect, side by side, with bloodstained handprints, a testament to the ongoing gruesome reality. Alice was just hoping she would find someone else in the otherwise abandoned city. Considering the size of the warehouse, it would make a good shelter in more ways than one. She might even think about hanging out here for a day or two to just consolidate and slow herself down. But finding someone else was always good because in this world, sticking together in a group was always a plus. Being a loner carried with it nothing but misery and inadequacy nipping at your pride.
As Alice was struggling for a way to pry the doors open, she heard a loud snap as if a large caliber rifle had gone off. She looked straight up and could see the end of a barrel of a rifle hanging out of a window, being held by hands with fingerless gloves. The rifle barrel was extracted and a kid leaned out the window, locked eyes with Alice and said “hold on. I will come down and unlock the door so you can come in. just hold on!” he said with accelerated urgency in his voice. Alice shook her head in acknowledgement, turned around and faced the oncoming charge of undead. She reached behind her back and pulled out both of her double barreled sawed off shotguns and leveled them at her attackers. She could hear the kid finagling with the lock on the doors behind her as she pulled the triggers on both of the shotguns, dispatching dozens and dozens of small pellets toward the wall of undead. Each bullet plowed their way through shredded bodies and mowed them down like a mighty scythe. After the discharge, one of the two enormous doors opened, the kid grabbed Alice by the back of her belt and yanked her inside and slammed the door with a tremendous thud that echoed throughout the interior of the naked warehouse.
“What are you doing out there?” the kid asked curiously. “Are you mad? What would have happened if I hadn’t seen you out there and let you come in here?” Alice stood there, knowing full well that she probably would have been ok on her own; it’s nice to see another person still alive in this mess. “Well, I might have made it…or I might not have. But let’s not worry about that now” she commented with a smile, showing what just happened had no affect on her whatsoever, kind of spooking the kid. “What are you anyway? Like special ops or something? The kid asked and his face illuminated with wonder and anxiousness. “Let’s just say that I am special person with a certain set of skills. How’s that..?” Alice hesitated, wondering if the kid would reveal his name. He reached out his hand and said “oh, yeah, sorry. My names Charley, Charley Gains” he said as Alice also reached out her hand and shook his. They were both obviously glad to make one another’s acquaintance, considering the rest of the city seemed to be deserted, other than droves of the undead. “The names Alice” she said as she gripped his hand and was surprised at the forcefulness of his grip. “Alice what? Don’t you have a last name?” Charlie asked with a chuckle. “No, not really. Just Alice” she replied back.

“Ok…and cut” the director says with a snappy command. Both Milla and the young boy relax their exhausted limbs, glad to catch a break. “Hey Milla, would you come here for a minute please” the director, Mr. Prescott, announced. It was like being called to the principal’s office. She took a quick gulp of water and traveled the twenty odd feet toward him. Prescott had a real wide Eatin Park cookie style grin on his face, causing her to wonder what the hell he wanted.
“You know what Milla, since it’s getting late and all, how about we call it quits for today? We’ve done quite a bit. Go out and enjoy yourself.” Milla was actually quite taken aback with his kind recommendation. Without a doubt she wanted to go out and enjoy herself indeed, the expulsion of energy she was exerting from one movie scene to another was taking its toll, she would enjoy a break very much so. “Are you sure Mr. Prescott?” Milla asked like a little girl asking her mother whether it was ok to have a sleepover with her best friend. “Sure I’m sure. The only thing I have to tell you is that that contest you had? One lucky fan gets to spend a day with Milla Jovovich? Well the winner is in your dressing trailer and I met him, he is a great guy. Quite a bit older than the young teeny bopper I was expecting” he said with a chuckle. “Well that sounds nice. I take every chance I can get to spend time with my fans. I have been looking forward to this since Allie Later mentioned it to me a couple months ago” Milla commented excitedly. “Well, I think with all of the shots we have been doing and all the ass-kicking you have been dishing out, you deserve to relax and have a relaxing day off. Have a good time and behave yourself” he said blinking his eye slyly. “Yeah, right, OK” Milla snapped back comically and gingerly smacked him on the shoulder.
All Milla could think about at the moment was heading back to the dressing room in her trailer and changing into something that said “yeah all I want to do is be lazy and there isn’t a thing you can do about it.” Oh if only half the things that you think in your head could be printed on t shirts she thought. Her body could use a rest. Considering how she had just spend three quarters of the day kicking the ass of untold numbers of undead, she could use a “few” drinks. Besides, this is the side of Alice that nobody ever got to see before. So getting a chance to hang out with a fan and to go on expensive adventures is something that she was looking forward to exploiting. It was like she was that one kid that was itching to show off at the school talent show.
She turned around to chit chat with the little kid that she had just ended the previous scene with but he had already split. Most likely he had gone to his trailer to play video games, like most other teenage kids. It was a hopeless addiction, the sweet tooth of today’s youth.
Being the kind and generous person that she is, Milla stuck around for a few extra minutes and helped the crew clean up the stage and put the props away. She bid her fellow cohorts a good night and made her way to her trailer.
The lights turned off with a loud shudder, encompassing the stage in a rather murky ambiance. Black covers were thrown over cameras, casting endless shadows and mannequins were left lingering amongst various other stage props. Milla made her way to her trailer, slowly shedding her shoulder holsters that held the shotguns. She could see someone sitting in a chair on the outside of the trailer reading a book.
As she got closer the young man looked up, fumbled around for the bookmark and introduced himself. “Hey there, Milla! I am the lucky one that won the “be with Milla Jovovich for a day” contest. You have no idea how stoked I am to be here!” he exclaimed. She could easily tell how anxious he was. “So how did the shoot for the new Resident Evil movie go?” he asked inquiringly. The look on his face showing genuine interest. “Oh it was great. Blood, gore, you know, more of what the fans really want” she replied. “Awesome. I can’t wait to see the finished product in theaters when it comes out!” Milla always felt good when her fans made her feel like they really and truthfully enjoyed her work and what she did. It made it all that much more worthwhile. “I am glad to hear that you’re so anxious…” again she left a cliffhanger at the end of her sentence, because she always wanted to get the person to introduce themselves like the good ole hook-line and sinker routine. It worked like a charm. “Oh yeah, sorry. The names Craig Jeffers. I’m from St. Augustine, Florida” he said as he regained his faculties. “Wow, it must have been one hell of a treck for you to come all the way to Hollywood, California from Florida. I appreciate it, I really do. Something tells me we are going to have a good time. Now let’s head inside my trailer here where it is a lot more comfortable and warmer” Milla mentioned with a wave of her hand, sweeping the gentleman inside first, being the sweet person that she is.
They both entered Milla’s trailer and right off the bat Craig was bombarded with a similar display of a maze of mirrors a kid would see at an amusement park. He saw a dazed image of himself displayed on many homogeneous mirrors within the confines of the trailer. The few things that seemed plain and regular were the two leather chairs and a large red leather sofa toward the back. “Make yourself comfortable while I head to the back and change into something more lazy and comforting” Milla said as Craig zoomed his pupils onto her tremendous ass as it slowly wiggled back and forth with her sexy hips while she walked back to her dressing room.
He couldn’t believe that he was in the makeup/dressing trailer of Milla Jovovich, a woman that he has been the biggest fan of for so many years. Once he had heard that he won the contest to be with her for a whole day he had gone ballistic! He had one main thing planned to do with her, but he wasn’t sure how she would take it but he would make sure to be as kind and gentle as possible.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back