• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My gf

lulukulu

Hi,
I want to share some moments.

My girlfriend is tall with dark brown hair.
Long time ago we were in pub. We were just schoolmates, but i had crush on her. There she for first time confess that shes very ticklish. Most on her feet. When I heard that, I had almost heart attack.

We became close friends and start dating. Her ticklishness isnt lie. Shes great and dangerous kicker, but when she cant kick, shes just can laughing and begging. I tickled her so many many times. But there is one thing.
She have best friend. Its nice and funny girl, lets call her Gina. I always thought that she isnt ticklish anymore. One day I found one spot on her (again in pub). Knees. She cant stand it and its little satisfaction for me.

These holidays were my girlfriend and Gina together to recreation in the house close to sea. They lived in little room. There was two level bed. My gf had her place on top. She told me about it.
"When I was lying on the top and resting my bare feet, dangling in air, Gina always grab my ankles and started tickling me so mean."
And I said.
"And what are you doing?" (stupid question I know)
"I started laughing so much, because it tickles so much. She held me so strong. So I tried get out and screaming."
"And she?"
"She just laughing that is tickle me and that I am so ticklish."

Its awesome, but Its shame that theres no revenge, but I ask anyway.

"And did you tickle her back."
"Yes! When we were swimming in the sea. I grab her ankles and tickled her."
"I thought that she isnt ticklish?"
"I thought so. But I must stop, because she started drowning. I think shes very ticklish on her feet."

Great news for me.
It will be more fun.

(sorry for my English)

Have nice day

Congratulations on delurking and joining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back