• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Tickling Session

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
I'll conceal her TMF handle for personal reasons... but had a great one recently. I'll use it to share some personal philosophy about TMF meetups.

We both posted often here, especially in the Tickling Discussion forum, so got some insight into each others' personalities that way. I deliberately try not to come on strongly to women here out of respect, but I did occasionally joke about meeting up. After she joked back, then I sent her a short PM expressing my interest in chatting more if she was interested. We traded Yahoo! IM handles, and were clear at the outset about exploring the possibility of eventually getting together. I think it's important to leave it entirely up to her to initiate the invitation ultimately. And to be prepared to wait for... months... knowing that nothing might come of it. Basically, the tickling has to be a by-product of a trusting friendship.

We chatted for an hour or two most nights for about two weeks in a row, maybe three. By then we'd established a lot in common, learned about interests and families and sense of humor. We scaled back the chats a bit, but within a month or so she was ready.

We met over lunch first for an hour or so, then back to the motel. She brought her restraints and toys, I took a quick shower, and then it was game on.

I was spread-eagle on my back in a pair of shorts, and she slowly dragged the nails of both hands up and down my legs and sides. She's methodical and passionate, and was studying to find my weakest spots. She succeeded. In our playful chats she'd threatened to zoom in on one spot for five minutes straight, and she did just that. It's not hard to figure out how ticklish my feet are, and fortunately for me she's a self-proclaimed "foot girl," so she brought all kinds of toys out of her bag to torment them with. She'd recently purchased (and threatened me with, again, in advance) some strings of beads that are indefensible against, and maddeningly ticklish when sliding in between toes. Her toothbrushes had me squirming all over. Curling my toes or pressing my soles against the bed were temporary relief and futile, as she eventually slid her leg underneath mine and pulled my toes back. Her nails were like electricity. She used her teeth, too.

I also knew that it was just a matter of time until she found her way to my hips, since she'd named it as a favorite spot. She pinched the waistband of the shorts and slid them down enough to get easy access to the soft spots right above the hip bones. When her thumbs weren't digging in firmly, she was squeezing with her fingers in random circular motions. I couldn't help but buck strenuously but feebly against the restraints. I could tell from her passionate breathing that she was loving every minute.

After a long stretch working over my waist that had my body temp overheating, she settled into a kneel-sitting position on my stomach, which she'd told me was her favorite. Now her strong and eager fingers worked their wiggling way up my sides and ribs as I danced from side to side. Once, twice... dozens of times she ran up and down, cataloging my sharpest reactions for future use.

This was also the point when my writhing face-up and her sitting warmly on my waist started making it... "harder"... for me to concentrate, shall we say.

It must have been at least an hour by now? She leaned in toward my neck, tilting my head back and nuzzling her lips against my tingling skin. She laughed as I spasmed uselessly to get away from it. She pulled back, then swooped back in, knowing the extra torment that was ratcheting up my anticipation of each fresh assault. She kept at it, over and over again, wonderful tickling sadist that she is.

But the frenzy for me was only a sideshow for her, to pass some time until she could get back to my feet. Lying on top of my shin and scratching her nails under the toes. Sitting on the floor and tickling both heels simultaneously. Running the beads around the pinky toe, then the next. Sitting on the bed, now shifting from foot to foot, tracing the heels. Scraping the arches. Teasing the tops. The stamina of her tickling enthusiasm was like a pro athlete's.

By the end I was close to whimpering (she might say that I was, in fact), indisputably panting and glistening from sweat.

Next time I suspect she'll go even longer... and I will tell the tale of my revenge. :)

Last edited:
Congrats man, and hope for plenty of fun times for you crazy kids.

Wonderful story. Congratulations on a TMF success story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Excellent! Sounds like a blast :D

And I love the level of respect you have for women on here. Its refreshing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back