• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my sexy co-worker at my last job

thebull123

This is my first post but i think it time to share this story

This happened last year when i was working as a security guard. I had just arrived on the building site i was working on and found my boss was there with a new worker i was to work with that night. she was about 5'10 slim build dark hair and what looked like size 7 feet. So i introduced myself and showed her around the site and what we would be looking after. The night went fairly quickly but she was not use to doing night shifts so i told her to go into the small security hut and relax to which she said yeah i will for a bit. So she had gone and all i could think to myself was how much i wanted to tickle her and as i finished my rounds i went back to the hut to see if she was OK. When i walked into the hut i could not believe my eyes there she was lying in the chair her boots off and asleep and all i could do was stare at those sexy feet of hers in her black socks. About 15 min had past of me just sitting staring at here feet then all of a sudden i was snapped out of my day dream and i jumped she had woke up and caught me staring at here feet. She asked was i ok and in blushed and said yeah i was fine and she laughed and asked me why was i looking at here feet. so after a min or two of silence i plucked up the courage and told her why i had been looking at her feet she was quite shocked at what i said then she stared to laugh and i looked puzzled at here and asked why are you laughing. To which she answered you have a foot fetish well guess what so do i so with a sigh of relieve i started talking about what i like and asked what does she like. She told me she liked to be tickled but no had tickled here in years with that i told here i would tickle her if she wanted me to she said yeah but not tonight she was to tiered and i agreed and asked when then. She though for a moment and said how about tomorrow night here at work i could not believe my ears so i said yeah we can do that and with that we went home.>>>>>>>>>>> TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU GUYS WANT TO HEAR THE REST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST IT FOR YOU

I really can't stand you guys posting a bit of a story and needing encouragement to post more. Is this a tickling forum or not? Is this a true stories section or what? We obviously want to read about it or we wouldn't be here. And if its not very good but TRUE.. No ones gonna judge you anyways. If you want more honesty, just let me know.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back