• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Switch Analysis

Volsung

Verified
I wanted to make this story enjoyable for all the readers, so I made it as gender neutral as possible. I hope that you will like it, whatever your gender and or tickle affiliation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three...

You hear a voice mimic your thoughts...

Two...

at least you had the impression that they were your thoughts...

One...

Total darkness...

Normally this would invite panic. Perhaps I'm just falling asleep... In the distance there is a faint glow. You walk towards the light. Maybe I'm dead you softly chuckle to yourself. After all, I am walking towards the light, aren't I? The spot of light gradually gets brighter as you approach. The area of light coverers no more than a normal flashlight would at close range. You can now just make it out... It seems quite implausible. You rub your eyes. Yes, it's a pair of naked feet. It draws you in like a moth to the flame. You fairly run at the last several steps. Why? What does this mean? You are now in front of what appears to be a pair of naked feet held firmly in place by very confining stocks. But there are no legs, no torso, no body... just a pair of feet, shining in the darkness. The bright light brings out every last detail. Around each up turned toe there is a small, taught noose. They isolate each toe as far as possible from the others, leaving the slightly reddish crevasses between the toes exposed. The soles are so perfect and smooth due to the outstretched toes. Under the right circumstances, it could easily be mistaken for some work of art. At the base of this display is a tray. In it are several items here that can be used in tickling torture: Feathers of various sizes and lengths, a fork, a Wartenberg Wheel, brushes of several thicknesses.

Can this be real? Clearly I can see what the intention is. Is it a trap or a test? You pick up a broad feather and brush it against your palm. Very light and tickly. You can hear the blood pounding in your ears. You want to tickle these feet so badly. I bet they are SO ticklish! You come within inches of your hapless victim, inspecting and planning. Was it ever so easy? You feel a twinge in your privates... Mmmm... This is really beginning to turn you on. Slowly... carefully... you take the feather with the smallest tip... and gently place the end against the base of the middle toe. Theres that twinge again... Mmmm... Theres no backing out now... You ever so gently drag the tip down... the end of the feather curves slightly against the silky flawless sole... Your ears strain for any kind of noise... confirmation... You follow the feather's path down, and watch as the smooth sole muscles flex and constrict as the nooses tighten around the toes. A faint snicker fills your ear. Your sexual organ certainly wants attention as it involuntary tumescences. Very ticklish indeed... You move the feather up now, applying more pressure this time... More giggles... faster tickling... you start raking your fingernails up and down the entire length of the taught soles. The giggles melt into a steady cacophony of uncontrollable laughter... and there's no possible chance of escape. I can tickle these poor helpless feet as long as I want! You pick up a paint brush and tickle just underneath the row of toes. The laughter now has a hint of panic in the timbre. They sure must be enjoying this. You begin painting in between the toes, making wide strokes as though the toes resembled some kind of picket fence... This doesn't make sense. Where is the laughter coming from?

Three...

Your erection ebbs as reason takes over...

Two...

The light shrinks smaller...then goes out altogether.

One...

You drop the paint brush... but you don't hear it hit the floor.

A faint light emerges right in front of you. Within it's sphere of influence is a scale model of a male reproductive organ. Just as in the pair of feet you saw earlier, this representation is most accurate. Strangely enough, the same tools are assembled in the tray just below the flaccid membrum virile. What am I doing? This is so wrong... Options pass through your mind. You find yourself picking up an ostrich feather. It feels a little like deja vu, or some out of body experience. Do you really want to do this? It's so... brazen. You dust the scrotum quickly with the ostrich feather. The drooping penis quivers slightly. You place the base of the feather underneath the stubby protuberance and gently pull it across the length. Quickly the penis twitches and wriggles. You hear a moaning in your ear. Is it you, or the model's? You become aware that this power of influence, is what's making you horny. You choose a smaller feather... a more direct tool. You pass it under, moving it up and down quickly as though you were playing a xylophone. The penis jerks more and more erect with each pass. Now there is a definite moaning sound interjected with nervous giggles. With all the tickling you suddenly find the member pulsing and bouncing to it's maximum size. The scrotum is tight and withdrawn. The veins along the shaft start to stand out. You feather tickle just beneath the head, swishing the feather from side to side. You catch yourself breathing deeply in a pulsing rhythm. For a moment, you wish that this was your penis. Could it be this easy to give so much pleasure? It would be so easy to cum too. A clear drop of fluid dribbles from the throbbing member. The feather catches it, and paints a wet line over the shaft.

Three...

A sudden panic...

Two...

A loud moan... but from who? Was that me? Slightly dizzy.

One...

The illuminated disk of light slowly grows this time to reveal a woman's torso. It is an amazing likeness from the neck down. The breasts are slightly large, with just a hint of a fold underneath. The areola's are silver dollar size. You make your way down, inspecting every detail. The navel is an "innie"... very cute. Nice slender waist. Well rounded hips. The vulva, clean shaven... Very nice! All the tickling tools remain in the tray as before. This time you don't delay. You grab the largest feather and go to work on her breasts... This is like being locked in the candy store. You pass the feather across each breast, testing the reaction. You hear a sigh of contentment. The nipples poke through the barbs of the feather. You wiggle the feather over these and watch as they become hard and protuberant. You place your mouth over one... and start to nibble and tease them into full erection. Sounds of pleasure and cooing fill your ears as you gently lick and suck. You feather the wetness over each areola. As you do this, you reach down and pinch the model's right hip. It shakes in position but does not move away. A quick, short squeal reverberates all around. You drop the feather and squeeze both hips simultaneously. Now fits of giggling interject the short squeals of laughter. This is too much! You finger tickle all around her taught stomach. The breasts jiggle and bounce invitingly. Her laughter peals in clear tones, like music to your ears. You pull away, listening to the effect gradually die down...

You notice that the labia is now puffy...engorged... and wet...

"Aw... *giggle* there there... Is she... excited? Has all this tickling made you horny?" You pick up a feather that is about an inch wide.
"Would you like me to... help you... my little ticklish whore?" You start feather stroking her up and down...slowly... the wetness paints an invisible line over her flush labia minora. She immediately emits a heavy moan and thrusts her pelvic muscles forward, taking in every ticklish pass of the feather. You touch the feather along the folds and ridges of her inner lips, slowly teasing and caressing them to full sensitivity. So wet... You lightly lick the sweet pussy juice, mixing it with your moist tongue. An aftershock of pleasure shoots up her torso as you continue to nibble and suck her pussy. Her moaning rises in pitch and intensity as you begin feathering her clitoris. You take two feathers and trap the swollen member in-between them. You tickle up and down the clitoral hood. Faster and faster... Her breathing becomes hard and rapid. Feather strokes relentless against her exposed clitoral glans. Sudden cries of desperation and release come to a fevered pitch... You feel... as though you're about to cum too...

Three...

NOOOOO!!!!!

Two... damnation...

One...

Your eyes flutter open and you find yourself on the examination table. The doctor inspects you carefully as he begins removing the temporal implants.

Next time we will reverse the process, so that you'll be tickling yourself.

"Hmmm?" The mind fog slowly lifts from the anesthetic.

The doctor continues...

"You know, with a few more treatments... you'll soon have that tickle fetish firmly ensconced."

"WHAT!?!"

The doctor picks up a chart and looks at it.

"You mean you DIDN'T want to have a tickle fetish?... oops..."

Last edited:
nice very nice next time you'll have to make one for male and one for females but i loved this concept as is soo much

nice very nice next time you'll have to make one for male and one for females but i loved this concept as is soo much

Haha... That was the point. You can place yourself in any gender when you read this, and it will work.

Looking for a story where a person worships a girls socked feet while she is aslep in bed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back