• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jerry the Secret Tickling Men's Soccer Coach M/M/M

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Author's Note: This Story Is About Someone I Used To Know. I cant divulge all the details.

For several years, Jerry had been the men's soccer coach at Rosemont College in Pennsylvania. Jerry hailed from Ireland, but had done his studies in the states, and then gotten his masters in Phys Ed, before taking the position at Rosemont College.

Ross and Lawrence had been friends for several years. During that time, they had entered Rosemont, and Jerry had been their Phys Ed coach for a couple of years.

Many times, during Phys Ed, the class would engage in soccer games on the field. After goals were scored, Lawrence began to notice that Jerry would praise the male students,. by giving them pats on the behind.

One night, in the dorm, Lawrence, in a half joking manner, said to Ross "What the heck is it with Jerry? Why does he keep touching people on the ass? It doesnt seem right. I wonder if Jerry is Gay".

Ross scoffed it off, telling Lawrence he was being paranoid. Ross told his friend. "Larry, your mind is running away with you. Jerry's not gay. Its just a "well done" rooting people on pat".

One night not long after, there was a frat party at one of the frat houses on campus. Of course, both men and women attended, and many of the people, including Ross and Lawrence, got very drunk.

Neither of them knew how they got back to the dorm. Ross' roommate had gone home for the weekend. Larry and Ross ended up in Ross' dorm room, in seperate beds. Soon, both guys were sleeping.

After what seemed like not very long, Ross slowly awakened. His head hurt, and he was dizzy. He tried to focus his eyes, as he saw the bearded Jerry standing over him:

"Ah, Ross, how nice to see you've awakened. I guess you feel a bit woozy. Your.. state.. caused it so that I can finally have my opportunity".

Ross didnt know what the hell Jerry was talking about, but.. he was able to focus enough to see he was naked, and tied up!

Ross became panicked. "Jerry, what the fuck is this? Larry! Wake up! Jerry has me tied up!"

Larry too began to stir. As his eyes focused. He could say nothing more than OMG!

Ross was becoming furious! "Jerry, what the hell is all is this? What do you have planned for us?"

"Well, I could think of many things. However, right now, one realistic thing comes to mind. Jerry went over, and ran his fingers on Ross's skin. "Are you ticklish, Ross?"

Ross swallowed hard. He WAS very ticklish. In fact, embarrassingly so, so much so that his 5 foot 2 inch girlfriend, often tickled him to tears, even though he was more than 6 feet tall.

Larry closed his eyes, and was resigned to his fate. HE had extremely ticklish feet. Many girls on campus often tickled his feet.

Jerry began by briefly tickling Ross' neck. Ross was determined not to laugh, until Jerry ran ten spider fingers in both of Ross' pits, and Ross couldnt hold the laughter in any more: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG JERRY WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE! YOU SHOULD HAVE FOUND A GAY GUY TO TICKLE INSTEAD OF FORCIABLY TICKLING TWO STRAIGHT GUYS! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Jerry was unfazed by Ross's threat. "Shut up, Ross, remember I can fail you. So you just need to accept it, and you cant tell anyone" Jerry warned.

Jerry counted all of Ross's ribs with his fingers, as Ross laughed in many different tones, his laughter embarrasing himself, at how he was carrying on being tickled by a guy: HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG JERRY! STAPPP! I CANT BREATHE! WHAT SICK PLEASURE ARE YOU GETTING OUT OF THIS! STAPPPP! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As Jerry tickled Ross's thighs, and his balls, Ross closed his eyes, trying to imagine being tickled by his gf, to take his mind off the humilation.

When Jerry got to Ross' feet, he had a very evil wide grin on his face. "This is going to be so fun. I love feet". Jerry began by tickling Ross's bare feet and his toes with his ten fingers, as Ross howled, filling the room with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG I CANT EVEN STAND WHEN THE GIRLFRIEND DOES THAT! DONT TICKLE MY FEET JERRY! I WILL PAY YOU MONEY,. JUST STAPPPPP! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Money? I dont want money, silly boy. I want you!" Jerry said.

Jerry pulled two large feathers out of a drawer, and ran each one over each of Ross's feet and under his toes, as Ross howled, and squealed a little:AHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! IM GOING TO FUCKING PASS OUT! STAPPP TICKLING ME! PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING! Ross begged.

Jerry figured he would let Ross rest, as he focused his attention on the dimunitive Larry. Jerry ran his fingers over Larry's neck, pits, ribs, and belly. Larry only laughed a little bit, as his most ticklish spots were not his upper body.

"Not too ticklish on the upper body. I';m disappointed Larry. Well, we still have your cute little feetsies. " Jerry said with a grin. Larry closed his eyes, and awaited the inevitable. Jerry spider tickled both of Larry's feet with his ten fingers, as Larry finally let loose with nearly uncontrollable laughter, as he tried to kick at his bounds with no luck:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! OMG MY FEET ARE SOO TICKLISH! STAPPP THAT JERRY CANT STAND BEING TICKLED ON THE FEET! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

After briefly tickling Larry with a feather on his soles, Jerry next turned on an electric toothbrush, and ran it over all ten of Larry's toes, as Larry went beserk, wiggling his toes all over, and carrying on like mad:HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG JERRY STAPPPP! IM TOO THE POINT I WILL DO ANYTHING! I CANT STAND THE TICKLING ANYMORE! IM GOING TO PASS OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Finally, the sadistic Jerry let his ticklees rest. "Okay, since you boys have been so cooperative, I'm going to let you both go. Remember, though, this has to stay our little secret. Not a word,. or you guys could fail, and I could lose my job. " Jerry warned.

Jerry untied Ross and Larry, and then left the room. . Ross and Larry lied awake for a long time, unable to sleep. They wondered just how they had endured the tortorous tickling at the hands of a man. They also wondered if anyone else would be subjected to Jerry's Night Of Tickling Hell.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back