• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cast signing f/m

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So I went to visit a friend today who had dislocated his ankle. More of his friends were signing his cast, and he invited me to sign it as well. Four of his toes peeked out, bubbly and perfect (especially for a guy's foot).

I took a sharpie and wrote on his ankle "Heehee! Get better!" He was talking to a girl next to him and I looked at his foot, debating for a second, and filled in a small circle on his big toe. "Ahh-aaawww you..-" Something struck then in his face and he scrunched his nose, and opened his mouth as he resisted laughing like he was getting ready to bite something. "That tickles!" He said without escalating his voice. I drew 2 more circles (a mickey mouse silhouette) and he giggled as he pulled away at the last second.

I reached the sharpie tip closer. "It tickles. No! NO!" he held his foot away from me a little bit and then slowly put it back down where he had left it and whimpered. All I could do was laugh and grin. I wrote "y-a-y" across the other three toes. With each quick letter, he kept cringing and saying "aaahh.. it tickles" with a prep laugh of "hhhhhhhh!" with his mouth open and teeth tight.

I wish I could have drawn more if there was room. Now that I think of it, I could have made room. The other girls who came in loved it as well. :]

Years ago ( and by years a mean back in the mid 80's..lol) I had an accident which left my right leg pretty messed up. I had a cast on it from my thigh down and after abit they removed only the foot part of it entirely which left my entire foot completely exposed. This turned into an open invitiation to non stop tickle attacks which my then gf and all her/my female friends took complete advatange of whenever they could....needless to say I was an hysterical mess most of the time

I love these kinds of tickles. The situations where the person doesnt really expect, but they really cant do much about. And when they realize it, it turns into something adorable. :)

Wow! Fantastic! I love stories like this! He sounds like he had such cute reactions! :)
:peace:

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back