• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers` Lottery Pt 3.

TickleWizard

Time for part three folks ... and for all of you brave souls who have stuck with it so far - here`s a REAL piece of tickle torture for you ... Tara`s torment ... enjoy, and as usual any repsonse greatly appreciated ...

THE TICKLERS` LOTTERY Pt 3.

Rachel followed Tara up the grand spiral staircase and into the palacial bedroom, which she was informed would be the setting for their hour of tickle torture. As the door closed, the excited chattering downstairs was no longer audible, and the new found silence allowed Rachel for the first time to completely forget her upcoming ordeal and begin to genuinely enjoy her current situation.

Again she stared at the gorgeous young blonde and, anxious to waste no time asked, `So - what now?`

Tara replied with a devilish smile on her face; `For the next hour, I have to do WHATEVER you say - its really all up to you ...`. With that, Tara opened the large double closet opposite the window and sat cross legged on the edge of the enormous four poster.

Rachel`s eyes turned to the closet - it contained all manner of restraints and potential tickling equipment - feathers, brushes, pens, pencils - even sets of LONG false fingernails. Carol had thought of everything! This fact briefly reminded Rachel of the hell she would shortly be facing herself - but with one final conserted effort, she banished all such thoughts to the back of her head and walked towards the closet to inspect its contents more closely and make her first selection - Tara`s restraints ...

The choice was huge - from the lightest of silk scarves to the most stringent of leather and metal bondage equipment, as Rachel turned once more to look at her, still smiling, oh so pretty tickle toy, she decided that a more erotic tying was the order of the day, and so she picked out four, black, silk stockings from the cupboard and walked over to Tara.

`Do you want me naked?` asked the impeccably polite girl, although now with the slightest hint of trepidation ...

`No no` said Rachel, `But I think you can lose that lovely red dress of yours. Just strip to your bra, panties and heels and lie down would you - believe me I could tickle you to insanity even if you were fully clothed anyway!` The threat didn`t seem to phase Tara, as she dutifully obeyed, and reclined on the sumptuous quilt - now clad only in the most delicious black lace underwear.

`Raise your arms`, commanded Rachel as she secured Tara`s wrists to the bed post with the first two stockings. The securing of her second wrist prompted Tara to scrunch her eyes shut for a moment - she well knew that her freedom was now lost - and at any moment an attack on her sensitive armpits could take place! But Rachel was too much of a professional to leave it at that - after all, that`s why she`d actually come here, and despite everything else, she was hell bent on making this girl lose it, and Tara`s calm compliance to everything that happened to her was only making Rachel doubly determined to see her scream the house down!

Within a few seconds Tara`s spread-eagle was complete - her heel clad feet now also secured with stockings to opposite corners of the bed - which due to its size meant her legs were very widely spread.

`Comfy?` asked Rachel mockingly as she surveyed her victim. Tara nodded, somewhat uneasily.

`So you have to do whatever I tell you for the next hour - correct?` Again Tara nodded - now tugging a little nervously at her well tied restraints. Rachel smiled wickedly.

`Alright then - I want you ... to ask me ... to ... tickle your armpits!`

Tara stared blankly at her tormentor for a moment - Rachel repeated her request before she could say anything ...

`Say ... Please tickle my armpits - they`re NOT ticklish`

`But ...`

`Just say it` Rachel retorted before Tara could explain that her armpits were indeed INCREDIBLY ticklish - but of course Rachel knew this - it was just one of the things that Rachel loved to do - tickle someone who claimed not to be - and now Tara was at her command, she was going to make her say and do everything she`d always fantasised about.

`Please tickle my armpits - they`re er ... er ... not ticklish` uttered a clearly excited but panicky Tara.

`Oh aren`t they now! - Let`s just see shall we ...` Tara knew what was coming - Rachel jumped onto the bed and hitching her own business style skirt up, she straddled Tara`s toned, tanned stomach and hovered her nails over the beauties naked underarms.

`One more thing before I begin Tara` said the now totally composed Rachel, `All the time I tickle your armpits - I want you to stare right into my eyes - got that? - right at me - the WHOLE time!`

Tara had never been asked to do anything like this before in all of her many sessions with Carol - but she knew she had to obey, and fixed her gaze at the piercing green eyes of her domineering captor.

With that - Tara felt the first super light stroke of Rachels fingernails on her left underarm. One, then two then three, then four - then her whole right hand began teasing the soft flesh of her armpit - Tara`s wrist was tied so tightly that there was no way she could reduce the gaping hollow of her deadly ticklish pit as the feathery finger strokes took up effect on her other underarm as well.

All of this time Tara had been desperately fighting her natural reaction to being tickled - which was to scrunch her eyes tightly shut and throw her head back - instead she had - to her credit - maintained her fixed stare at her captors face.

Rachel hadn`t even begun yet though - her slowly moving fingernails had been deliberately weak enough not to force Tara into a real state of laughter, but just sufficient to create an unending welling up of giggles just below the surface that grew bigger with every second - it was like a perpetual state of itching, irritating, ticklish limbo. And it was her victim`s widely smiling, half grimmacing face through all of this that Rachel was delighting in - hence the request to keep firm eye contact.

`Tell me again that this doen`t tickle Tara` said Rachel, in a teasing voice.

Not realising that Rachel was only toying with her, and therefore impressed by her own ability thus far to keep from laughing out loud - Tara took a deep breath, and through a painfully wide smile spluttered her instructed line; `It ... it d-d-doesn`t t-tickle!`

Rachel`s fantasy was emerging before her very eyes - staring into them in fact. `Well then I suppose I`ll just have to try a little harder ...`

With that, Rachel`s fingers began to make more rapid, tortuously light scrabbling spirals around both Tara`s armpits - covering the delicate skin just above her bra and then into the hollow itself.

Tara could hold back no longer - she burst into howls of girlish laughter and began to pull vigorously at the stockings binding her wrists. `Oh - so little Tara has got tickly underarms then!` said a triumphant Rachel - `And only another 50 mins to go!`

She continued to torture the blonde`s gorgeous armpits - all the time making her stare into her face - the hysterical laughter turning to tears as her stomach wobbled with hiccoughy giggles. After ten minutes, Tara`s face was a picture of ticklish submission - her eyes, still open and looking at Rachel`s happy smile, but so full of tears that she could barely see. Finally Rachel relented and sat back on Tara`s hips and watched as the girl SLOWLY brought her laughter to an end.

`How was that Tara? Only 40 mins left!` Tara couldn`t speak and just lay there getting her breath back.

`Ok Tara - what I want you to do this time is ...`

On hearing this, Tara thought to herself that at least Rachel`s penchant for a script to her tickling meant that she could have a few minutes break while the next rule or whatever was established ... Rachel continued ...

`Pray you don`t die laughing!` With that abrubt statement Tara`s head shot up to look at what Rachel was about to do - Rachel produced one of the long peacock feathers she had procured from Carol`s little toy cupboard and proceded to stroke it along the LONG inner thigh of Tara`s left leg - Tara immediately began to giggle uncontrollably, along with her feet, her thighs were desperately ticklish - and she GENUINELY didn`t enjoy having this part of her body tickled. Unlike her armpit session - this time Rachel went straight for the kill using her nails and the feather together, in a tickly blur that left Tara wailing and begging for it to stop.

Rachel had never seen anyone with such horribly ticklish thighs and revelled in Tara`s reaction as she bounced around in a REAL effort to get her legs away from the delicate torment. Rachel hoped the room was soundproofed as she had no intentions of stopping her tickling of Tara`s shapely thighs for some time yet.

She continued to do so until there was only 25 minutes of her hour remaining - and she still had to tickle her favourite spot - the feet! She stopped her mad attack on the girl`s thighs - but couldn`t resist a further five minutes of keeping Tara giggling and begging by VERY gently scraping all ten nails, all the way up to her underwear, and then all the way down to her knees, along the soft skin of her inner thighs. This was like the first few minutes again - Tara not actually laughing, but instead looking like she was in pain at the maddening, irritating sensation engulfing her hips and legs.

`Well my dear, you`ll be pleased to know you only have 20 minutes of your ordeal left to endure` said Rachel, leaving the bed and circling it for a moment as she observed her beautiful slave. Tara was now a sweaty mess - a million miles from the pretty, alluring, perfect looking assistant that had greeted her a couple of hours previously.

`I want you to guess where I`m going to tickle you now ...`

Tara took a moment, but knew what the answer was - and knew she had to say it ...

`My ... my f-feet`

`That`s right honey - how did you guess!` Rachel laughed at this, after all it was pretty obvious.

With that she walked up behind Tara and propped her head and shoulders up with a pillow from the end of the bed - she wanted her to watch her helpless feet being punished!

`Right then` Rachel now looked ready for her final assault on her lovely tickle-toy - she went to the closet and fixed on a set of evil looking, long, red nails and walked back over to the bed.

`You won`t be needing these now I don`t think` she said as she slowly slipped off, first one, then the other of Tara`s black heels from her feet. And what feet they were - red nail polish - super high arches and wrinkled soles which couldn`t have been softer if she tried!

`I see why Carol holds you in such high esteem` said Rachel with a smirk as she rubbed Tara`s nude right foot with her hand.

`Ok Tara - I`m going to tickle you now till they come in here to get me - no breaks - NO MERCY!` Tara gulped slightly and wiggled her feet like crazy at the mere prospect.

`This time, I again want you look right into my eyes while I do this to you - but I also want you to keep your toes PERFECTLY still - you may move your feet as much as your bonds will allow - but your toes must not flex - do you understand?`

Tara looked aghast - `Yes - but I don`t ... er I can`t, ... you see my feet are too ticklish!`

Rachel looked unsurprised ... `Fine - but be warned - all the time that your toes are not still - I will use this feather between your toes until you stop moving them again - OK?`

What a stupid question - of course it wasn`t okay - but Tara had no choice, and wiping tears from her face on her shoulder, she nodded a response.

Rachel took one final look at her watch - `Twenty minutes to see how much you can take Tara dear - here goes` ...

Rachel`s nails went to work slowly at first - wanting to allow Tara at least the slightest chance of keeping her toes from curling - she watched the blondes face intently as once again it stared back at her - laughing like crazy already. Unlike with her underarms - the gentle teasing nail strokes on her soles were plenty to drive her wild from the start - her feet, infact, were ten times as ticklish as her pits.

Ten whole minutes passed and Tara`s sole torment seemed unending as Rachel used each long, probing nail to dance over every inch of the girls bound, bare feet. Eventually, as Tara`s expression screamed the question -`Why are you doing this to me?` - her battle to keep her toes from flexing was lost - and their futile wiggling began - in a fruitless attempt to lessen the sensations besieging her feet.

Rachel took a moment to notice this as she was lost in heaven watching Tara`s pretty, sweaty, tearful gaze trying to endure the unbearable tickling. But then she felt one of her captive`s toes touch her hand as it wriggled.

`Oh dear - naughty girl!` she mocked, `You know you were supposd to do EVERYTHING I said. Well you know the deal - until you make them still again, its the feather ...` Immediately a long peacock plume was plunged between the second and third toes of each of Tara`s feet - whose eyes nearly jumped out of her head at this fresh sensation. Back and forth the feathers sawed - switching toes from time to time. Tara was again sobbing and her laughter had become silent, but still she stared at her tormentor - and somehow, finally, fighting all natural reactions - she managed to stop her toes squirming until they stopped altogether.

`My my - aren`t we a fighter` - remarked Rachel, genuinely impressed with Tara`s defiance. `Unfortunately for you, all that means is that you suffer more foot tickling from my scratchy, tickly nails here ... and you`ve still got another ...`. Rachel glanced at her watch, as the broken Tara hung her head in resigned submission - but then Rachel`s face too dropped. It was 3:30 - her time was up! - She knew it, but didn`t want to believe it - she had been so lost in a world of tickling fantasy with Tara that she hadn`t realised how long the blonde had held out for. She wasn`t going to stop now - this wasn`t fair she thought, and turned back to begin tickling again. But just then there was a knock at the door ... Carol`s distinctive voice broke the silence of the room - `Rachel my dear ...

...its time!`

To be continued ...

`Tickle hard - If she`s tough - tickle LIGHTER!`

great story

I can hardly wait to read the next parts of the story! The idea of a tickling lottery is very exciting to me! I like the idea that no one knows who will be the tickler and who the ticklee!
1:49 is a pretty good chance, but if you are
the one....
Maybe
the ticklers are in for a continuation of the
session if they are through with Rachel (of course
she should have a chance for some revenge!)!

Gear :D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back