• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled by a bondage Mistress - Mistress Camille

mike273273

TMF Regular
EXPLICIT CONTENT!!

A few years ago I had been seeing Mistress Camille at the Correction Centre in Melbourne, Australia. I had seen her there a few times and always remembered her sessions were exhausting. She was a very skilled tickler. About a year ago she left there and went private. I had been meaning to see her for a private session but had only just gotten around to it! Originally we arranged for a tickle session at my apartment, with some cuddling also, however it turned out there were many surprises. In previous sessions at the CC she had only tied me up and tickled me, no cuddling, kissing or anything else. For those of you who have never sessioned with Mistress Camille, she is mid 30s but would easily pass for early 30s, shortish to medium curly black hair, short and slim, very pretty.

She arrived and we went to the bedroom. She told me she had many tools to tie me up with and tickle me with, her "mobile dungeon" as she called it. During the session she never actually got to utilize the mobile dungeon as we were having so much fun! First she tickled me under the shirt and then she took off my shirt and pants and that is when all the fun began. Camille is a mistress whose tickling skill exhausts me! When she tickles me I laugh so hard that I end up gasping for breath. She usually starts nice and slow and then increases the pace and goes crazy and stays at that crazy pace until I"m exhausted!! then while I"m exhausted she gives me a short break, luring me into a false sense of security and hovers her fingers making me giggle again, the stopping and starting thing. She knows all my weak spots. She also is very cheeky which i love, stopping and starting again to trick me. At one point when she was giving me a break she cuddled me which felt nice, then the tickling resumed. She had a mix of hard (but not too hard) and soft tickles) and she explored everywhere and she also straddled me also.

Eventually she took off my underwear and tickled my genitals. First she tickled the balls with one hand and then she held back the penis so she had greater access to tickle the balls. She then had me lying face down where she attacked my back, underarms etc. While doing this she wrapped her arms around me and cuddled me. She then tickled my bottom and shaft which left to her tickling the balls and penis while face down which tickled like crazy, and she did so with both hands. This was the first time she had ever tickled my genitals, as previously I have had my underwear on with her. After a while I was face up and she took off her clothes so she just had her bra top and bottom on and we cuddled some more. She also allowed some light kissing also. She continued the tickling.

Eventually she decided to give some hand relief which felt nice. While giving the hand relief she snuck in a few kisses, light which led to a few slightly open kisses with a bit of tongue. She also tickled me while giving hand relief and also licked my nipples. I also helped out with the hand relief while she tickled me everywhere. Eventually I came and we cleaned up, got dressed and she left.

Overall I loved this session. It was very different from our others as she would just tie me up and tickle me. This one also involved kissing, genital tickling and teasing, cuddling etc so it felt more intimate. I would see her again for sure!

Sounds like you had a great session. I hope to hear more of your stories.

Yes Mistress Camille would be one of the best lers I have experienced, as well as Mistress Lauren of the Fetish House! I thinka few others on here have seen Mistress Lauren, and also tickled her!

Australia: Land of Awesomeness. Thanks for sharing the details.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back